Bursa Metropolitan Municipality realized the infrastructure and asphalt works of the Gelemiç Quarter of Keles and made the region more accessible and made the citizens laugh.
The face of the Gelemiç Neighborhood, which is located at the southern part of Uludağ, is about 70 km away from the city center of Keles and changed with the investments of the Metropolitan Municipality.
Within the scope of the works carried out by Metropolitan Municipality, which has continued to invest in Bursa's 17 district to provide a healthy infrastructure and equips every corner of the city with its services, the teams of BUSKI General Directorate renewed the infrastructure in the neighborhood, while the Transportation Department of Metropolitan Municipality teams added value to the region with road maintenance and asphalt works.
Within the scope of the studies, XYUMX m sewer system and 1920 m drinking water line in the Gelemiç Neighborhood and 3210 masonry parquet flooring were done with septic tank operation. Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation Department also made the production of asphalt pavement on the 500 meter road in Gelemiç.
Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, the people of the city focused on the services of the people brought together, the Metropolitan Municipality of 17 continued work in the district and the solution of the problems expected for many years said quickly.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- The Change of Turgutlu Roads with the Metropolitan 29/08/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, 9 million 149 thousand pounds invested in Turgutlu district 343 thousand square meters of key parquet and 33 thousand 237 meter border renewal made. After the completion of the stage of the works carried out in 4 and a half year period, the citizens enjoyed traveling on safe and comfortable roads. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which struck a scalpel to the problems of the years with the important projects it realized throughout the province, revolutionized the roads on the surface of which wear and tear on the surface. 4 million 485 thousand 504 in the entire province of the province of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, paving the road cobblestone paving stone, 570 bin genel
- Changing the face of Turkey's mega projects 01/03/2015 Changing the face of Turkey's mega projects: Channel Istanbul, Marmaray, Istanbul 3. Airport, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, Tunnel 3 Floor Large Istanbul, Turkey's face is changing with the project. According to the information compiled by the AA correspondent, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has invested over 13 billion liras in the last 260 year and carried out major projects such as Marmaray, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT), 3 to Istanbul. airport, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge (3. Bridge), Istanbul-Izmir Motorway, Kars-Baku-Tbilisi railway line, 3 Multi-storey Great Istanbul Tunnel Project has begun. Istanbul-Izmir Highway Project, Kars-Baku-Tbilisi Railway Line, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge (3. İzmir
- Istanbul, Turkey's face is changing with giant projects 01/09/2015 Turkey's face is Istanbul's changing with giant projects: Currently, one completed and most of the ongoing and two after coming 10 major project to the construction phase will be Istanbul's both changed the face of Turkey's Channel Istanbul, Marmaray, Ankara-Istanbul YHT, Istanbul a 3. Airport, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, 3 Floor Large Tunnel Project Istanbul, Turkey's face is changing with Istanbul's mega projects, among them. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has implemented major projects such as Marmaray, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) with the investment over 13 billion liras in the last 260 year. 3 to Istanbul. airport, Yavuz Sultan Selim havalim
- The face of the Akçaray line will change 13/01/2016 The road of Akçaray line will change. The Akçaray Tramway Project, which is planned to be completed in 2017, will not only accelerate the transportation but will also change the course of the itinerary. REALIZATION The construction of the infrastructure was started in the Tramway Project, which will be the start of a new era in the transportation network of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. The Akçaray Tramway Project is intended to provide full service with its meticulously executed infrastructure works. Studies will also bring a new face to the streets and streets in the line. In this context, Necip Fazıl Kısakürek Street will also be reconstructed by tram. 92 VEHICLE PARKING MOBILE AR
- Metro will change Darıca's face 01/03/2017 Metro will change the face of Darıca: Darıca Mayor Şükrü Karabacak, Gebze and Darıca between the Metro Project in connection with the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality held a meeting with officials. While evaluating the final point of the project at the evaluation meeting held for the Metro line between Darica and Gebze, officials of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department said that they will start drilling studies next week for ground surveys. DARICA 5 will be stalled Darica will be extending from the coast to the Gebze Organized Industrial Zone and will be approximately 14 km long Metro line will be installed at Darica 5 point.
- Bursa-Bandırma-Osmaneli-Ayazma İnönü project will change the face of Bursa 15/12/2011 Bursa-Bandırma-Osmaneli-Ayazma İnönü project: When we examine the railway structures in our country, they seem to reflect the architectural style of the period they were made. The first of these is the structures made during the Ottoman period in the Republican period. As a result, buildings constructed in both periods constitute an architectural integrity of that period. This feature has been the basis of the new route and has been dealt with in a way that reflects the language of today. The station, lodging, social and technical support structures throughout the route have been tried to be handled in a certain architectural integrity. Only station structures are offered here. The total 12 unit station structure is intended for 3 type: Large Type: Toplam
- The face of Ali Mountain will change with the funicular system 10/02/2012 Mount Ali, one of the most important centers of air sports, consisting of 3 hills at the foot of Mount Erciyes, will have a new face with the project initiated by Talas Municipality. In the study, which is planned to be exited with funicular system from the promenade to the car park up the hill, also the air sport runway will be on 3 and the existing road for mountain bike will be arranged. Prof. Dr. Erciyes University Faculty of Architecture, who prepared the den Ali Dağı Pre-feasibility Project Ön. Assoc. Dr. Burak Asiliskender and his team, Yaman Dede Culture House about the project Talas Mayor Rifat Yildirim gave information to the unit chief. Burak Asiliskender, Talas Municipality's tourism destination for Ali Mountain Bur
- AFRAY Commuter Train Line to Change the City's Face 29/04/2019 AK Party Mayor Mehmet Zeybek, said they would facilitate transportation to Afyonkarahisar. Zeybek said, anl The AFRAY commuter train line, which we intend to operate at the end of this year, will change the face of the city. Z Mayor Mehmet Zeybek won the election in the 31 March Elections in Afyonkarahisar and said that this period will be a period of projects. Zeybek, "Some cities, rail city transportation is running in partnership with TCDD. We are planning to operate the AFRAY Suburban railway line with our central government at the end of this year. With this project, the city will change its face," he said. When will the AFRAY project come to life, what will the city gain? TCDD is the transportation of some cities…
- Expedition times changed on Uludağ cable car 22/07/2014 Attention timetables changed in Uludağ ski lifts: Opening the cable car up to this time showed great interest of the people of Bursa, 21-26 08.30 to 18.00 will serve between the hours of Between July. With the beginning of the month of Ramadan, the first choice of those who wanted to cool down to iftara or to make a different iftar in Uludağ was the ropeway. 08: 30 22 with: that the cable car shuttle between the 00, 21-26 announced that he would serve with 08.30 18.00 going to change between the hours Between July. The cable car, which is the address of easy and fast transportation, has failed due to driver card failure in recent weeks and transportation has been provided by bus and minibus rented by the operator.
- Ordu Ring Road Project Changed 20/08/2014 Army Ring Road Project Has Changed: AK Party, Army Deputy Fatih Khan Unal, Turkey's longest having the tunnel and Turkey, which will make significant contributions to the economy of the Army said that Ring Road, the end point of the visit to the changes in the project. AK Party Ordu Deputy Fatih Han Unal, the ongoing construction of the ongoing construction of the Ordu Ring Road, Project Manager Naci Asil Kazancı and Control Chief Canan İnceoğlu'ndan received information. Adopting the construction of the Ordu Peripheral Road, deputy Fatih Han Ünal stated that the project was changed at the end point of the Ordu Peripheral Road and that this part would be awarded as a second stage.
- Weekend working hours changed on cable car at Uludağ 16/11/2016 Weekend in Uludağ ski lifts operating hours have changed: one of Turkey's most important winter and nature tourism centers, opening hours of the cable car line providing Uludag output has been revised Bursa Cableway Inc., serving with 176 cabin hour ride 500 passenger carrying capacity, 9 kilometers announced that the cable car line, 10.00-17.00 weekdays, 09.00-18.00 hours between the weekend service will be provided. Busa Teleferik Inc. said in a statement via social media, Hello, as we announced on our social media channels and our website, as of November To provide safer and better service to our valuable guests for Bursa Teleferik ele
- Eastern Express Timetable Changed 22/05/2012 TCDD Erzurum Railways Department announced that the train times of the East Express were changed, and the train times in the Kars-Erzurum-Ankara line were re-arranged due to an inappropriate time for the passengers in Erzurum. arranged for the passengers to be more suitable for an hour, taken to the evening time, the citizens of the peaceful, safe and comfortable travel to the citizens of the AK Party Deputy Yilmaz said that the work started, "changing times, both our people will be comfortable as well as the interest in the train service will increase. Earlier at midnight in Erzurum Erzurum
- Elazig-Adana-Elazig Operational Times of Euphrates Express Change 05/06/2012 Elazig Adana between the time of movement of the movement of the Euphrates Express was reported to change. TCDD 5. Regional Directorate of a written statement, Elazig-Adana-Elazig due to road renewal work between the movement of the Euphrates Express in the hours of movement will be changed as of June 11 said. The statement, from the date of the date of the train from Elazig to Adana, 13.30'dan train will take off, from Adana to Elazig `the departure time will be changed to 09.04.
- Izban Flight Hours Changed 13/06/2012 Izban travel hours have changed as of 10 June 2012.12 has been reduced to 10 minutes per minute. New schedules are given in the table below. İZBAN schedules pdf file: cumaovasi_aliaga_030311.pdf, Transportation to Alsancak station from Cumaovası and Aliağa will be carried out by ring trains departing from Halkapınar station with the frequency of 10 minutes. The transition from Alsancak to Aliaga and Cumaovasi trains will take place from Halkapinar Station by ring trains departing from the Alsancak Station 10 at frequencies. Anc İZBAN A.Ş., which is the 31 station along the route, will be operated. north and south axis will provide transportation services in two different directions. North Axis; From Aliağa Warehouse area Depo
- Light Rail System Flight Hours Changed in Samsun 13/06/2012 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Transportation (Samulaş AS) made changes in light rail hours during summer. In order not to be the victim of the changes made in Samsun, Samulaş informs the public about the program to be implemented in the summer months and the first flights will start in 06.15 and the last flights in 23.15 will be held in 23.45 during the winter. In his written statement, Samulaş AŞ said: "Taking into account the number of passengers and movements in the summer, some changes have been made in the voyage schedule. The first voyages during the summer will start at 06.15, during the summer. It will be held at 23.15 '
- High Speed Train Project Falling Speed 22/06/2012 High Speed Train project, 'Geyve-Sapanca' is changing the route between the speed of falling. Thus, Istanbul Ankara will be shorter by 10 minutes. State Railways are changing the Ankara-Istanbul high speed train project. With the change in the project aimed to grow at the end of 2013, the travel time between Ankara and Istanbul will shorten 10 minutes to 3 hours and the length of the line will fall from 533 to 523. The second phase of the High Speed Train (YHT) project, which will reduce the travel time between Ankara and Istanbul to 3 hour 10, is subject to a mandatory change. In the present project, after Eskişehir and Pamukova, the route of 'Geyve-Doğancay-Arifiye-Sapanca' is followed by Arifiye. So the line, 33,5 km hat
- Bursa-Bilecik high-speed train stations changed location 22/06/2012 The first stage of the 115-kilometer Bursa-Bilecik high-speed train route is being accelerated at the 75 km Bursa-Yenişehir stage. As is known, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) by the planned construction of the project has been tendered in the Bursa-Yenisehir stage. There was an intense discussion on some of the stations of the project, where the works began on the smooth route. The controversies were focused on the so-called Kazıklı. Indeed, the agricultural chambers and the peasants were concerned that the connection road to the station would damage the fertile agricultural land. However, AKP Bursa deputy Mustafa Ozturk, TCDD officials made interviews, the last arrangements related to the station was made by transferring, Öz
- TCDD Train Timetable Changed 18/08/2012 The General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) made some changes during the train service hours. DMU Set trains moving from Karaman to Konya are used for moving DMU Set trains from Karaman, 10: 45, 14: 25, 19: 00, and DMU Set trains that pass from Konya to Karaman. while 9: 15, 12: 05, 17: 30. Selcuk Express flights between Konya and Ulukisla - Konya were mutually canceled. Ereğli - Konya - Ereğli between the YHT-linked running DMU Set was launched. Eregli - Konya flights from the DMU Set train movement from Eregli 06.00, arrival time to Karaman eğ
- Some minibus routes have changed in Ankara due to metro work 27/08/2012 The route of some minibus lines changed with an arrangement made by Ankara Chamber of Minibus Tradesmen. According to this change, Dikmen and Ayrancı minibuses will continue to Dikmen Street via a single lane up to the General Staff Junction with the help of the signaling established at the intersection of Yahya Galip Street and Milli Müdafaa Street. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, Ankara Chamber of Minibus Tradesmen Chamber, said that they experienced a great traffic shortage in Güvenpark before the arrangement. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, the Dikmen and Ayrancı minibuses moving from Güvenpark were pleased with the decision of the National Defense Road to use the single direction of the road to the General Staff Junction.
- Portec Rail Companies purchased by LB Foster changed name 12/10/2012 LB Foster Company, based in Pittsburgh, USA, has announced its decision to change the name of its subsidiaries from Portec Rail Products, Inc. to LB Foster Rail Techologies. In 2010 the manufacturer of technological rail is Portec Rail Products, Inc. and its subsidiaries, LB Foster, Portec Rail Products, Inc., called LB Foster Rail Technologies, Inc .; Kelsan Technologies Corp. is named after LB Foster Rail Technologies, Corp .; Portec changed the name of Rail Products (UK) Limited to LB Foster Rail Technologies (UK) Limited. John Kasel, vice president of LB Foster rail unit i LB Foster for our railroad unit L
- Why did the high-speed train's route change? 16/03/2012 High-Speed Train project, 'Geyve-Sapanca' between the speed of the route is not changing between the State Railways, Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train project is going to change. With the change in the project aimed to grow at the end of 2013, the travel time between Ankara and Istanbul will shorten 10 minutes to 3 hours and the length of the line will fall from 533 to 523. The second phase of the High Speed Train (YHT) project, which will reduce the travel time between Ankara and Istanbul to 3 hour 10, is subject to a mandatory change. In the present project, after Eskişehir and Pamukova, the route of 'Geyve-Doğancay-Arifiye-Sapanca' is followed by Arifiye. Thus, the line is shorter than 33,5 km.
- Bus routes changed 10/12/2012 Bus routes in Konya changed Konya Metropolitan Municipality, organized in the transportation of some of the bus routes in the city. In addition to this, due to the tombs of Mevlana, there were also additional flights between the Train Station and Mevlana Cultural Center. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Transportation Planning and Rail System, 10 made arrangements for bus routes 1, 58 and 59 as of December. The new arrangements will be made in this way as follows :( Bus routes have changed in Kony) - 1 Hocafakih - Faculty of Medicine bus route going to the city center and return Aziz Mahmut Hüdai Street, Mümine yeni
- Customization Calendar Changed at Malatya Wagon Repair Factory 02/02/2013 The privatization calendar has changed in Malatya Wagon Repair Factory The calendar dates of the privatization tender for the Vagon Repair Factory in Malatya have been changed. According to information received from the Privatization Administration; The tender calendar, which could not be sold for many years in Malatya and which was not in demand for privatization, was changed to the sale of 6 as a separate piece. In the statement; Al In order to be able to be privatized through the sale of asset method, 2 has been announced for the tender as of January / 2013. In Malatya / Yeşilyurt district Mal
- Bursa Train Station has changed location Yenisehir station 14/02/2013 Bursa Speed Train Station changed location Yenişehir single station Ankara-Istanbul line will be connected to the Bursa High Speed Train Project construction work has begun, but some of the new steps become clearer. For example, ediy In the high-speed train project, the construction of 12 from 8 drilling tunnel, which does not have any problem of expropriation between Bursa and Yenişehir, continues. But the 4 tunnel and viaducts, which require nationalization, could not be started yet. However, esi Yenişehir after the high-speed train to Ankara-Istanbul line, because the landslides are more difficult in terms of construction Mekece'den not be connected from Bilecik, but the project has not been completed yet. Again… Some changes have been made in the Bursa-Yenişehir Phase that was announced, yesterday Yine
- TCDD Guest House Prices Changed 05/04/2013 TCDD Guest House Fees Changed The Guesthouse and Dormitory Fees have been redefined to be valid from the date of 21.01.2013 according to the 28535-2013 Public Social Facilities Communiqué published in the Official Gazette 8 date and 01.02.2013. The new fees determined in the Guesthouse and Dormitories as from the date of 01.02.2013 by the General Directorate order and the obligations of the V- COMMON MATTERS section of the said communiqué will be implemented and implemented. The maintenance, repair, modification, repair and purchase of 5.000 TL will be approved by the General Directorate. For more information please click here