Gebze-Halkalı The first flights started this morning on the Commuter Train Line. According to the number of TCDD stalls 6 different fare type, despite the determination of citizens this morning could not get the fare was the passengers. Passengers who could not get a refund fee would have to pay a 5 penny 70 for the short distance fee.
SözcüAccording to a report by Fatma VURGUN, Gebze-Halkalı The first flights started this morning on the Commuter Train Line. According to the number of TCDD stalls 6 different fare type, despite the determination of citizens this morning could not get the fare was the passengers. Some passengers could not get a refund, while others could. Some passengers complain that the waiting places in the station is open, while some passengers after the year 6 was very pleased with the suburban train opened. Some passengers also stated that the train is a signaling issue between Kazlıçeşme and Yenikapı.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bursa Metropolitan Municipality transfers to 70 of investment budget 02/01/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality transferred to the investment budget 70 percent of the metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe Bursa, "2012 billion in Bursa 1 invested in TL" said. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, 'accessible city' in Bursa with the target of this period, the budget 70 transfer to close to the transportation said. BursaRay Görükle Line, although the contract was made in the past period, reminding that they managed to change the project President Altepe, "this change next to the line of Görmek labor line in Bursa, we have brought to. reached the kilometer. " said. Metropolitan Municipality Büyük
- Kösemusul: We transferred the Karasu Port and railway works to the Prime Minister 13/11/2013 Kösemusul: Karasu Port and railway activities have been transferred to the Prime Minister. Sakarya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SATSO) President Mahmut Kösemusul, Karasu Port and Karasu Railway Line said the latest situation on the work of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Prime Minister Erdogan and 5-9 November, Finland, Sweden and Poland during the visit to record the meeting they recorded the SATSO President Kösemusul, Erdogan pointed out that there is a separate interest in Sakarya. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB) President Rifat a file containing the work they perform in conjunction with 2023 target Hisarcıklıoğlu stated that they presented to the prime minister. In the increase of exports, Sakarya passed Istanbul and Kocaeli and'n
- MÜSİAD conveyed the demands of the Minister for 'transportation' 12/12/2017 MUSIAD Sanliurfa branch of transportation problems and demands of the city was transferred to the Minister of Transport. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan came to Şanlıurfa for various contacts. Minister Arslan met with representatives of civil society organizations (NGOs) in Şanlıurfa. The main agenda item at the meeting was transportation. MUSIAD Sanliurfa Branch, railway transportation in the logistics development of Sanliurfa, Mürşitpınar-OSB demanded to accelerate the railway connection. However, in order to carry the high-speed train demand in the direction of passenger transportation, MÜSİAD, Çevik force bridge-crossing project should be started as soon as possible and completed in a short time and the Akçakale-Harran road should be arranged urgently. La
- Chp'li Öz, Tcdd General Manager Karaman'a conveyed his requests for high-speed train. 24/02/2012 CHP Manisa deputy, architects Sakineh Self, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman visited about speed train will pass from Manisa. He added that the use of the existing railway line for the high speed train would create difficulties for Salihli and stressed that the high-speed train should pass through Alaşehir and Sarıgöl. Listening to Sakine Oz Karaman, said they would take into account the warnings. When the discussions about the high-speed train did not slow down and the question marks in Manisa were raised, the CHP Manisa Deputy Sakine Öz, the State Railways at the beginning of this week. General Manager Süleyman Karaman visited in his office. TCDD senior bureaucrats were also present at the meeting. Karaman ...
- For the Rehabilitation of Marmaray Suburban Line Halkalı Demolition started in Gebze line 25/06/2012 Rehabilitation of the suburban line was initiated within the scope of the huge transportation project Marmaray which will breathe to Istanbul. Halkalı62 building along the 200 kilometer line to Gebze in Istanbul, 60 station 300 gate will be demolished. HalkalıMarmaray, which is based on the construction of the Railway Strait Tube Crossing and the improvement of the suburban railway system in Istanbul extending from Gebze to Gebze, continues rapidly. Within the scope of the project, rehabilitation of suburban lines was begun. In the first stage, 22 building, 46 station, 11 highway overpass, 5 highway underpass, 8 river crossing bridge, 7 pedestrian underpass and 11 pedestrian overpass will be demolished along the 5 kilometer line between Gebze and Pendik. Gebze-Halkalı the tender for the improvement of suburban lines anl
- Pendik-Gebze bus line instead of Gebze-Pendik suburban line 28/04/2012 Gebze-Pendik suburban line: Instead of the Gebze-Pendik suburban line to be closed, the bus line 17B, which runs between Pendik and Gebze lines, has been activated. After a while the high-speed train will close for work Pendik-Gebze suburban line instead of Pendik-Gebze to work between the bus line number 17B came into operation. From the link below, you can see the departure and arrival times of bus 17B. Click to see 17B watches Source: www.pendikstar.com
- Bus rental service for passengers traveling between Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and passengers from YHT-associated trains traveling from Karaman to Konya-Karaman 14/07/2015 Passengers traveling on the Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and the passengers of YHT-associated trains will be provided by renting a bus between Karaman-Konya-Karaman and 27 / 07 / 2015-31 / 12. From the General Directorate of TCDD: Tender Registration No: 2015 / 2015 85783 - Administration: a) Address: General Directorate of TCDD Talatpasa Boulevard 1 Gar / ANKARA b) Telephone and Fax Number: 06330 0 312 309 05 15 (4199) 4469 0 312 c) E-mail Address: 311 - Name of the subject of the procurement: 53 / 05 / 2-27 / 07 / 2015 / 31 Between 12 / 2015 UM
- Gebze-Halkalı suburban line will extend to Corlu 12/09/2012 Republic of Korea Consul-General Hong Jong-Kyoung paid a farewell visit to Mayor Kadir Topbaş in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Topbas, in a question about the new metro lines, has the fact that "Istanbul needs about a mile of 640 rail system. If we are talking about the rail system, we would like to make Istanbul publicly accessible to all people in Istanbul, which will cover the whole of Istanbul in the future. As far as sea transportation and transportation by bus, we have to bring the locals to use and we have Silivri on the rail system, which is not an early date le
- Treasury, Gebze-Halkalı received additional credit for the suburban line 07/05/2014 Treasury, Gebze-Halkalı received additional credit for the suburban line: the Treasury, Gebze, which is part of the Marmaray project from the European Investment Bank (EIB).Halkalı 200 provided an additional euro million for the improvement of suburban lines. According to the information given to Reuters by the authorities, the EIB and the Council of Europe Development Bank 860 million euro provided in addition to the credit provided by the Ministry of Transport and the new credit Halkalı-Kazlıçeşme and Söğütlüçeşme-Gebze two-line rail system will be removed on three lines. Authorities did not give information about the conditions of the loan to be used. The signing ceremony of the additional loan will be held in Ankara in May with the participation of Treasury and EIB officials. K
- Gebze-Halkalı suburban line 2016 is up to the year 09/05/2014 Gebze-Halkalı suburban line 2016 year: Gebze - which will be 'improved' within the scope of MarmarayHalkalı commuter trains will be delayed by one year due to location changes. The flights will start in 2016. Gebze- Halkalı The project for the improvement of suburban lines will be delayed due to the change of mandatory location in some stations. According to sources close to the Spanish OHL that undertook the project, trains can start in 2016. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Gebze Söğütlüçeşme and Kazlıçeşme-Halkalı devotes to the improvement of suburban lines. The Ministry of Transport is on the meeting with the Spanish OHL, which undertakes the tender for the improvement of suburban lines,