International Rail, Light Rail and Logistics Exhibition - Eurasia Rail Turkey's only and the world's largest 3. 10-12 April 2019 is preparing to open its doors to visitors in Izmir.
This year, approximately 206 12.000 participants and visitors who hosted the exhibition that offers the most widely used products in the public and private sectors in Turkey railway and light rail systems are the most important trade fair for the sector.
From 2019 fair will be held in Izmir, Turkey, it is the shortest route for quite lucrative entrance to the railway sector and is the meeting point for buyers and decision makers in the industry.
April 10 12-2019 fair which will take place in Izmir in Turkey and the world's largest brands, the best speakers, educational activities and opportunities to establish business network offers a combination.
To see the full list of companies participating in the Eurasia Rail 2019 International Railway, Light Rail and Logistics Fair Click
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Giant companies meet in Eurasia Rail Fair to be held in Istanbul 19/01/2012 Second Eurasia Rail International Rail, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair 08 - 10 March 2012 will open its doors to the leading domestic and foreign public and private institutions of the sector at the Istanbul Expo Center (IFM). The first one, the Minister of Transportation, Mr. Binali Yıldırım and his companions opened the fair. TCDD General Manager Mr. Süleyman Karaman showed their support to the fair with its valuable subsidiaries. Total area of 8.700 m²; 19 company was represented by 50 foreign companies from different countries and 120 was visited by 1.400 people. Made in Ankara last year Geç
- Singapore-Kuala Lumpur High Speed Train Project Singaporean Companies Attended 03/07/2017 Singaporean Companies to Participate in the Singapore-Kuala Lumpur High Speed Train Project Cleared: The Singapore-Kuala Lumpur High-Speed Train Project, which was launched in the last period and will be awarded for the end of 2017, will be held in Singapore. Companies affiliated with the Singapore Ministry of Trade and Industry, IE (International Enterprise), Singapore to jointly participate in joint contracts with international companies as follows: 350.Clifford Capital Pte. Ltd. 1.DBS Bank 2.Sembcorp Design & Corporation Pte. Ltd. 3.Surbana Jurong Pte. Ltd. 4.ST Electronics Ltd.
- ARUS Becomes the Voice of the Sector at Eurasia Rail 2019 İzmir Fair 02/06/2019 Turkey's only and the world's largest 3. Eurasia Rail Fair 8. XiiX-10 April was held in Izmir. The sector was held at the fair where the latest technologies implemented in the world railway sector were introduced and the high-level representatives and decision makers came together. Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure Ministry, the Ministry of Commerce of the Republic of Turkey, Turkish State Railways, the International Union of Railways (UIC), Businesses, ARUS, Industry and Chambers of Commerce, industry representatives and Qatar, Algeria, Czech Republic, China, France, the Netherlands, Spain, Russia and Many domestic and foreign companies from Italy participated. Turkey 's most talented in the industry ...
- Companies for Eurasia Rail 2013 03/08/2012 07-09 The Eurasia Rail Fair, which will be held in March 2013, showed a growth of 2012 compared to 40. The only one in the field is the Eurasia Rail Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair, conferences and seminars with 3. IFM (Istanbul Expo Center) will also open its doors to sector professionals. This year, 21 will host 188 in 2013 40 and 3 will host 17.000 exhibitors. 250 more than the domestic and foreign companies are expected to participate in the fair already has reached% 80 occupancy rate. 2013 will be the third fair ünc
- Alstom's Hydrogen Fuel Cell Train at Izmir Eurasia Rail 2019 28/03/2019 Alstom, 10-12 April 2019 dates to be held in Izmir, the largest in the region and one of the world's leading rail fair Eurasia Rail fair will take place. The company will showcase the state-of-the-art railway solutions, including the Coradia iLint, the world's first hydrogen fuel cell passenger train, and the flexible and compatible passenger train Pendolino, which can travel up to 250 km / h on both conventional and high-speed train lines. Alstom also provides train services, infrastructure and railway control systems along with the power supply solution from the APS ground supplied for the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Al
- Eurasia Rail 2019 Fair Has Started 10/04/2019 It is held every two years and is the world's largest 3. The 8 10 April 2019 of the İzmir Eurasia Rail Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair olan was opened in Fair İzmir. Opening; Deputy Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Selim Dursun, General Director of TCDD Ali Ihsan Uygun, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Tunc Soyer and senior executives of leading companies in the railway sector participated. DURSUN: “The Railways became Our Government Policy kat Dursun, who spoke at the opening ceremony, said that the railroads have gone a long way from past to today and said,“ Together in the sector DU
- Nexans Receives Intense Interest from Visitors at Eurasia Rail 2019 30/04/2019 The world's largest 3 in the field. . Eurasia Rail 2019 özel, which is the largest railway fair and held for the 8th time this year, met with the participants. Nexans, a global player in the cable sector, attracted a great deal of attention from its visitors. Offering high-performance cable and cable solutions to its customers with the slogan ”Energizes with life Eur, Nexans participated in the sun Eurasia Rail, International Rail, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair Fuar which was held this year in 10-12 April 2019. Nexans's latest technology and solutions developed in the fields of communication, signaling & energy cables and railroad car cables for the railways it introduces in the booth,
- Konya Light Rail System Project Survey, companies participating in the project tender as follows 31/12/2015 AYGM Konya Light Rail System Project Financial envelopes of tender for project, engineering and engineering services 30 will be opened on December 2015 Infrastructure Investments General Directorate of Investments (AYGM) by 30 on November 2015 Day, technical offers were collected "Konya Light Rail System Projects Survey, Project and Engineering Services, Consultancy Service "new developments related to the tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; financial envelopes will be opened on 30 December 2015. The companies to open the financial envelope in the tender are as follows: 1. Arcadis - Prota Engineering 2. Italferr - Proyapı Engineering 3. Yüksel Project Reference: Investments 1261 / 07 December Yüksel
- Eurasia Rail joins 2013 Istanbul InnoTrans 2012 Fair 21/07/2012 Eurasia Rail 2013 Istanbul Huzur Mah. Fatih Cad. 4 67 6 4 34396 90 212 2842300 90 212 2784402 2012 8.1 104 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX The XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- KBU 4. Eurasia Rail attended the rail fair 17/03/2014 KBU 4. Eurasia Rail participated in the rail fair: KBU 4. Eurasia Rail participated in the rail fair - Karabük University attended the Eurasia Rail International Railway Exhibition, the third largest railway exhibition in the world. Karabük University Rail Systems Engineering and Rail Systems Club took an important role in meeting the needs of the sector's qualified personnel. Many studies such as academic studies, vocational training activities, technical projects and symposium studies were introduced. Many institutions and organizations, attracting the attention of national and international participants, Karabük University, the world's giant katılım