ESTAŞ, located in the Organized Industrial Zone in Sivas, produces eccentric camshafts used in industrial 6 cars in its new factory established in a closed area of 4.0 thousand square meters.
ESTAŞ manufactures camshaft for heavy vehicles, automobiles, locomotives and ship generator engines of world-renowned brands and exports them to more than 40 countries including USA, France, Germany and Sweden.
The company manufactures 3 and 70 as a spare part for the production of 30, which is the smallest size motorcycle camshaft, 70 meter generator and tank shaft, heavy vehicle and construction machinery spindle. XNUMX percent of shafts are exported.
The factory, where 1.100 is working, is being exported to China, which has the world's largest economy with its camshafts produced by advanced technological robots. With the agreement with Volvo, the company sends the 350 bin set suction and exhaust camshaft to China over the years. Scania, Renault, Nissan group, Mitsubishi, Bosch group, General Electric, Yamaha, Turkish Tractor, Oyak Renault, TÜMOSAN customers. (Ilhami Pektas)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Siemens Delivers Vectron Locomotives for PKP Cargo 12/01/2016 Siemens Delivers Vectron Locomotives Produced for PKP Cargo: Siemens successfully delivered the 3 Vectron Locomotive. After the production of 15 of Vectron Locomotives, which are produced for PKP Cargo, total of 3 units, various static and dynamic tests were performed. Thus, PKP Cargo has started to expand its fleet to meet international orders. 501,502 and 503 are available after tests in Munich, Germany. The units were sent to Poland. The Vectron Locomotives sent are expected to arrive in Poland by the end of January. After the final test of the wagons, and then lar
- Electric bus (EBus) introduced all over the world 10/10/2014 Bozankaya's electric bus (EBus) was introduced to the whole world: Known for its investments in the rail system, commercial vehicle design and production, Bozankaya introduced a brand new vehicle at the IAA Commercial Vehicles Fair in Hannover, Germany. Bozusan's electric bus EBus received full points from the IAA visitors. The Turkish domestic manufacturer Bozankaya, who has made significant R & D investments in rail and commercial vehicle design, introduced its new electric bus to the world at the IAA Commercial Vehicle Show held in Hannover. Bozankaya, who prefers to make the e-bus launch especially in the global arena, has a great interest in the IAA, while all the local authorities of Germany, Northern Europe and Switzerland, Iran and Azerbaijan en
- Turkey's first domestic silkworm tram will be sold all over the world 28/11/2012 Turkey's first indigenous tram silkworm all be sold to the world Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, Turkey's first indigenous tram silkworm 'explaining that continued for the mass production of studies, Turkey's first indigenous tram silkworm' s just not in Turkey, the whole world we are producing to sell. After the vehicle is put on rail, it can be entered into international tenders. Rail vehicles from the world can be sold to the world. Whether tram, metro, high-speed train, in every area there can be made productions. Bursa in Turkey, it is a pioneer city in this regard. It becomes the first city where domestic vehicles will be used. It's a great honor. Rails were produced under the guidance of our municipality '' he said. Source…
- We are showing the example of the whole world with great pride 19/11/2013 Marmaray we show examples of great pride to the whole world: BASF Construction Chemicals Turkey General Manager and Market Manager, Russia and CIS countries Mr. Grant Kavuncu Marmaray said they were an example to the whole world. BASF, with a turnover of 72 billion euros according to the BASF statement, has combined its brand, 60, into a single brand under the name of Master Builders Solutions, which is the Construction Chemicals Division, where 2,3 has a turnover of 1 billion euros, with its production facility and sales center in more than 30 countries. Speaking launch of the brand in the field of Master Builders Solutions Kavuncu Turkey, the world's deepest structure disposed outside of the Marmaray prepared in blocks of concrete ...
- Electric bus (EBus) produced by Bozankaya was introduced to the whole world 10/10/2014 Bozankaya's electric bus (EBus) was introduced to the whole world: Known for its investments in the rail system, commercial vehicle design and production, Bozankaya introduced a brand new vehicle at the IAA Commercial Vehicles Fair in Hannover, Germany. Bozusan's electric bus EBus received full points from the IAA visitors. The Turkish domestic manufacturer Bozankaya, who has made significant R & D investments in rail and commercial vehicle design, introduced its new electric bus to the world at the IAA Commercial Vehicle Show held in Hannover. Bozankaya, who prefers to make the e-bus launch especially in the global arena, has a great interest in the IAA, while all local governments in Germany, Northern Europe and the potential for E-Bus from Switzerland, Iran and Azerbaijan E
- Domestic and National Technologies of Istanbul New Airport will be a model for the whole world 05/10/2018 Founded by the IGA Airport Operator, IGA Bilisim will provide all the technological infrastructure and IT services of Istanbul New Airport and will be the largest service in the world. IGA Informatics, which will be responsible for 780 main system such as airport, infrastructure, security, aviation, business applications and software development with a team of 5 people, will use the national systems developed by local engineers. When completed, it will be the biggest airport of the world from scratch. In order to provide the infrastructure and software services of the information technologies system at Istanbul New Airport, IGA Airport is established. was founded by İGA Bilişim Company. A technology Bir
- 3. Transfer Operation to the Airport Notified to the World with NOTAM 27/04/2018 The new location of Istanbul Ataturk Airport, namely 3. the operation to the airport was announced to the whole world with the note of the airmen called NOTAM. Atatürk Airport, 29 closes on scheduled flight traffic in line with the opening of Istanbul New Airport in October. While the 85 of the construction of the Istanbul New Airport will be the new aviation center of the world, there has been a flash development about the new airport. With a published NOTAM, airmen were informed for the first time officially by making air change to the whole world. According to the published NOTAM, the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Marker Codes on the transportation operation and Istanbul New Airport Yayınlan
- Fearful Moments Happened While Carrying Wagons Exported to Bulgaria 20/03/2013 When Moving Wagon Issued Bulgaria has happened Anxious Moments Turkey Wagon Industry Corporation (TÜVASAŞ) Bulgaria Railways to produce the luxurious beds with special trucks hit the road carriages to be delivered. Wagon-loaded TIRs caused traffic congestion in and around the port during the transition from Lapseki District of Çanakkale to Gallipoli. In Eskişehir, the production of the completed 30 passenger car with bed was started. The wagons loaded to the trucks were set off. The carriages from the Lapseki District of Çanakkale and the wagons carrying the wagon passing through Gallipoli created interesting images. He watched with curious eyes the landing of the 32 meter long wagon-loaded trucks at Gallipoli. TIR's narrow street T
- Published Decree No. 689! List of TCDD Personnel Exported 01/05/2017 Published Decree No. 689! List of TCDD Personnel Issued: TCDD with the new Decree Law No. 689, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. and 12 personnel from TÜVASAŞ were exported. Here is the list of names of TCDD personnel exported by Decree Law No. 689. 3 bin 939 personnel, whose connection with FETO from the public sector was determined by the new Decree issued within the scope of OHAL, was exported. 12 PERSONNEL HAS BEEN EXECUTIVE The new Decree Law No. 689 published in the Official Gazette and the 12 personnel were dismissed in TCDD and its subsidiaries. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) from 6, the TCDD Transport Inc. ...
- Published Decree No. 692! Name List of TCDD Personnel Exported 17/07/2017 Within the scope of the State of Emergency, a new Decree Law on 692 was published. 692 personnel were transferred from TCDD and TCDD. Here is a list of names of TCDD and TCDD Transportation personnel exported by Decree Law No. 51. Within the scope of the State of Emergency, a new Decree Law on 692 was published. 692 personnel were transferred from TCDD and TCDD. In the case of the emergency, the Decree Law no. 692, which lists publicly dismissed and returned to the post, has been published in the duplicate issue of the Official Gazette. Olağanüstü
- Published Decree No. 701! List of Personnel Issued by TCDD 09/07/2018 In the case of the emergency, the decree of 701, including lists of those who were dismissed from the public office and lists of those returned to the post, was published in the Official Gazette 8 July 2018. With the decree 701, over eighteen thousand public personnel were exported. Eighteen thousand people have TCDD and its subsidiary TÜDEMSAŞ 2. More than eighteen thousand public personnel were issued with the last Decree Law issued on the official newspaper tonight. In the issuance list, one employee from TCDD and one from TÜDEMSAŞ, an affiliate, were expelled. THERE IS A LIST OF LICENSES WITH THE NUMBER OF 701 IN THE TREASURY SAY
- 3 Will Reach Europe During the Day 25/05/2018 In the project, which will contribute greatly to the economic life of Balıkesir, while studies are being carried out in the 109 kilometer area within the provincial borders, Balıkesir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zekai Kafaoğlu announced that the 29 kilometer area of the highway will be used this year. The highway project that will reduce Istanbul-Izmir highway transportation from 9 to 3,5 hours is coming to an end. Balıkesir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zekai Kafaoğlu examined the works on the spot while the works continued in the direction of Edremit road, Bursa road and Savaştepe road. President Kafaoğlu received information from the contractor companies on the highway and said, "One of the biggest project of 10 in the world is Istanbul-Izmir Motorway project.
- It was destroyed in the earthquake, today it exports wagon to the world 21/08/2012 installation located in Sakarya Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ), despite being demolished 85 percent in the Marmara earthquake was rescued from closure thanks to the dedication of the workers, smile face with export cars that perform today. Situated in Turkey's largest industrial company TÜVASAŞ 500, 17 1999 was demolished in August Marmara earthquake. The manufacturing and repair parts of the factory were demolished. Located inside the wagons, cranes, machine tools, jacks and other equipment often result in damage was unusable. There is no possibility of working at the factory due to disaster. 5 personnel of the factory died in the earthquake. The financial loss of the earthquake in the 132 million pounds who want to close the TÜVASAŞ'ın Dep
- TÜVASAŞ Produces a Test Crisis in Bulgaria 15/10/2012 Turkey Wagon Industry AŞ (TÜVASAŞ) bearing produced for Bulgaria was allegedly experiencing problems in the shipment of cars. According to the information received, the speed tests of the wagons were not made because the orders were kept at the customs. SPEED TESTS NOT MADE TÜVASAŞ ex-General Director Ibrahim Ertiryaki Bulgaria and 30 wagons agreement was made with Bulgaria, the public "TÜVASAŞ Bulgaria began to be sent for the production of sleepers started." According to sources close to the factory, these 30 wagons were sent to Bulgaria without speed tests, and Bulgarian authorities claimed that the 12 wagons sent in the first place did not carry the necessary speed tests and kept the wagons at the customs. TEST…
- Bozankayan Local Tram Produced First in Kayseri 05/03/2015 Produced by locals as the first tram Bozanka Kayseri: 1997 years after coming through Bozanka the production of rail systems, since domestic production 100 percent low-floor trams represents many firsts for Turkey. In the 2016 66 Bozanka meters long and the rail will be in two-way tram, passengers have the highest number of passengers in the tram segment in Turkey has the distinction of being the first vehicle. Bozankaya, which is involved in many rail systems and public transportation projects all over the world, has been leading many times with 100 low floor tram, trambus, metro and electric bus projects in domestic production. International experience yerli
- Completed Rgns Type Wagon Tests Produced by TÜDEMSAŞ (Photo Gallery) 09/12/2015 The Rgns Type Wagon Tests that TÜDEMSAŞ Produced Completed: The road tests of the Rgns Type Container Transport Wagon with TSI Certificate, which is one of the new generation wagons produced by TÜDEMSAŞ, have been completed. Between Sivas and Çetinkaya stations, the Rgns Type freight car, which was tested as full and empty, successfully passed the tests.
- Bombardier Launches Trains for Hamburg 29/01/2016 Bombardier Introduced Trains for Hamburg: German Railways and Bombardier introduced ET 490 trains. ET 490 trains produced by Bombardeir were unveiled at the company's Henningsdorf factory. The first two of the 60 units ordered by the German Railways (Deutche Bahn) were completed. 3'er began to test the production of trains. The German Railways spent a total of 450 million euros in the scope of this project and with the modernization of the currently operating trains. In the statement, the order of the previous 60 tramway will be delivered at the end of 2018. According to the statement, if necessary, in addition 86 pieces açık
- Siemens Introduces Trains for Riyadh Metro 23/02/2016 Siemens Introduced Trains for the Riyadh Metro: The Inspiro train, which was produced by Siemens for the Riyadh Metro in the Saudi Arabian capital, was introduced at the 23 plant in February in Vienna. The dynamic tests of the trains, some of which are still in progress, will be carried out at Siemens's plant in Wildenrath, Germany. Jochen Eickholt, CEO of Siemens, said in a statement that they are making a train that can keep up with Riyadh's warm climate and they use special equipment to do so. Siemens, a company of BACS partnership, 1 and 2 in Riyadh. He will be responsible for train production, signaling and electrification works for the subway lines. According to the contract made by Siemens, 1,5 billion toplam
- Local tramway produced by Durmazlar came to Samsun 27/10/2016 The local tram that was produced by Durmaz people came to Samsun: The first of the 8 domestic tram, which will be operated by SAMULAŞ within the scope of the second stage construction of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Line, reached Samsun. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Line Gar-Tekkeköy between the second stage of the construction of SAMULAŞ to be operated by the first 8 local trams came to Samsun. 5522 code of the tram from the local tram manufacturer Durmazlar A.Ş., which departed yesterday morning, came to Samsun by road after approximately 36 hour. The work to be carried out in the night will be reduced to the rail in the rail system line to complete the tests of November cak
- Great Interest From Foreign Firms to Domestic Wagons Produced by TÜDEMSAŞ 16/08/2018 Railway companies operating in Russia and Germany visited the company to improve their commercial relations with TÜDEMSAŞ. Dirk Holfoth of the German Railways (DB), Ivan Loparev and Philipp Flasch, representative of the United Wagon Company (UWC) from Russia, Gökyapı A.Ş. and Turkey Railway Machines Industry to discuss the wagons will be exported to Europe TÜDEMSAŞ produced by the association visited A.Ş.. In the meeting held under the chairmanship of V. Mehmet Başoğlu, the General Manager of TÜDEMSAŞ, the EU and Technical Legislation Branch was established. V. Zühtü Çopur made a presentation about the company's activities and production of wagons. Company representatives, who visited the production sites after the meeting, were especially at TÜDEMSAŞ ın
- Azerbaijan Railways Investigated New Generation Products Produced by TÜDEMSAŞ 27/09/2018 Authorities of Azerbaijan Railways came to Sivas to examine the domestic and national products produced by TÜDEMSAŞ. Together with Deputy Director General Mehmet Başoğlu, the delegation visited the production sites and evaluated the possibility of production of wagons for Azerbaijan Railways. The new generation freight wagons produced at TÜDEMSAŞ with low cost and low cost of life cycle are attracting great attention by international companies carrying out transportation on Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway. The sons of the deputy head of the Azerbaijan Ministry of Rail Freight Transportation, Assadov Bashir Sabir and Necefov Elövset Niftulla came to his son TUDEMSAS and examined the production of these new generation wagons. Together with the Deputy Director General of TÜDEMSAŞ, Mehmet Başoğlu TÜ
- Minister Varank Tests Environmentally Friendly Bus Produced by Bozankaya 08/12/2018 Minister of Industry and Technology Mustafa Varank, Sileo (Silent) S10 model bus produced by Bozankaya. Both local residents an environmentally friendly bus captain's chair remarkable that both electric Minister Varank, as regards the manufacturer, "R & D through making value-added develop their products both in Turkey they sell abroad. If you invest in R & D you can produce value-added products, Bozankaya is one of the best examples of them. "" He said. VISIT TO THE PRODUCTION CENTER Bozankaya AS operates in the production of Varank, electric commercial vehicles and rail systems. Ankara Chamber of Industry 1. Organized Industry Organ
- Dirinler Produced a Rail System with a Rail System 09/03/2019 Dirinler Makina has designed and revolutionized the underground lathe under the name of Drinss. A lathe with an underground lathe, 10 per minute is passed through the lathe, within half an hour by making the rail system is activated. In the old system, the wheel maintenance of one car only lasts a month with the 20 person working day and night, while the new lathe is completed in two minutes with 10. Thus, the loss of passengers, such as loss of passengers and loss of workers, are reduced. The special software developed knows how and how much the wheel will turn. No matter which country, which rail system, the wheel of which diameter hangi
- The Trambus Produced by Bozankaya in Sanliurfa in May 12/03/2019 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Nihat Ciftci said that in the last Assembly Meeting he attended during his tenure, Trambus project could not be completed on time by the company due to the increase in the exchange rates, but the offices would be delivered in May. Noting that the project and infrastructure works are completed, Çiftçi said, Çift Trambus Project and infrastructure works have been completed. Due to the economic situation of our country at the point of production of Trambus, the contractor firm was delayed especially in the period when the exchange rate was high. Meetings with the Ministry were made and regulations and new regulations were issued. In the case of many technological and importing situations, the Ministry may request termination or additional time.
- Alstom Delivers First Generation Trains for Lyon Metro 27/05/2019 Alstom delivered a driverless train to be used on line B of the Lyon metro network. As planned, the 30 month after the start of the project, 25 The first train arriving at the La Poudrette depot in April and passing the 5.000 km test in Valenciennes in five months, will begin dynamic night testing at the Lyon network at the end of May. Alstom will produce 30 units train, in total for the B line of the Lyon metro. The train produced for the Lyon Metro is 36 meters long and can carry more than 300 passengers. Trains, large bay windows, LED lighting, comfortable velvet seats, passenger information screens, air conditioning, large corridors and doors, a completely low floor and umb