Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Branch Office, the city center streets and boulevards crossing the street continues to work.
In order to ensure safe passage of the pedestrians, line painting works are continued by the Metropolitan Municipality teams at full speed. Finally, the team carried out renewal of the pedestrian crossings at Atatürk Boulevard during the night.
Metropolitan Municipality officials, indicating that the work will continue, the drivers in the areas of work warned the traffic signs and pins to comply.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Alternative Pedestrian Crossing to Bağlar Railway Crossing in Eskişehir 07/11/2012 As an alternative to the Bağlar Railway Crossing, which was closed to traffic last month, the pedestrian crossing at 100 meters was opened. Bağlar Parade 100 meters from the two September Middle School Bacı Street between the pedestrian crossing the study of the pedestrian crossing of the AK Party Provincial Chairman Suleyman Reyhan, said the passage will be found in 24 hours. Reyhan, the fastest train project is one of the government's most important studies expressed by the work in the scope of the project in Eskisehir said. Recalling that the Bağlar Passage was closed to traffic last month, Reyhan said:
- Renewing Road Lines in Kocaeli 01/05/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department continues its activities to increase traffic safety throughout the city. In this context, horizontal marking works are carried out on newly constructed roads and lines that are erased over time in the city. Applications are carried out in İzmit, Gebze, Gölcük, Kandıra, Körfez and Karamürsel districts. During the 2018 year, 35 thousand square meter cold road line, 25 thousand square meter thermoplastic road line and 2 mm double component 5 thousand square meter line were manufactured. The Department of Transportation is the speed cutter on the roads, so that vehicles and pedestrians can travel more safely, comfortably Başkan
- Road Lines and Traffic Signs Renewed in Diyarbakır 15/01/2019 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, the new residential areas asfaltı road marking the road lines are drawn, due to winter conditions lost road lines, pedestrian crossings and renews the traffic warning signs. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality continues its activities without interruption so that pedestrians and vehicles can use their roads more comfortably and safely. The Metropolitan Municipality, which draws road lines on the roads completed in asphalt in new settlements, carries out maintenance and repair works on roads that have been destroyed due to winter conditions. The Metropolitan Municipality is working on the preparation and coloring of road lines, the painting of pedestrian crossings, the regulation of traffic warning signs, the completion of the flasher and signaling deficiencies. School…
- Alternative Pedestrian Crossing to Bağlar Railway Crossing in Eskişehir 07/11/2012
Eskişehir8217 was opened to the pedestrian crossing at 100 meters as an alternative to the Bağlar Railroad Crossing, which was closed to traffic last month. Bağlar Parade 100 meters from the two September Middle School Bacı Street between the pedestrian crossing the study of the pedestrian crossing of the AK Party Provincial Chairman Suleyman Reyhan, said the passage will be found in 24 hours. Reyhan, the fastest train project is one of the government's most important studies expressed by the work in the scope of the project in Eskisehir said. Recalling that the Bağlar Passage was closed to traffic last month, Reyhan said: an Since the Baglar Passage is closed to transport, citizens Bağ
- Is The Pedestrian Crossing Mi Car Pass 05/04/2013 The vehicles that were allowed to move from the opposite lane due to the walk used the pedestrian crossing together with the pedestrians. Then look at how a landscape appeared. The eme War on Breast Cancer “march organized by the Samsun Governorship under the indeki Women's Health Education Project yürüt paralyzed the traffic on 19 May Boulevard. Traffic Branch Teams on the boulevard locked by traffic gave the reverse lane. Vehicles used a pedestrian crossing at the same time as pedestrians. Samsun Governor Hüseyin Aksoy, his wife Hülya Aksoy, his wife, private hospital, non-governmental organizations, public institutions personnel and citizens attended the march that started in front of the Tuberculosis Dispensary building on Istiklal Street in Samsun. '
- Renovation of Sultanhisar Pedestrian Overpass 12/03/2013 Highways 2. The 40 annual pedestrian crossing at the entrance of Sultanhisar district is being renovated by the regional directorate. Entrance to Sultanhisar district The pedestrian overpass on the intercity highway is being renovated due to being old and worn. Having completed its economic life and the Highways 2. The new and modern overpass renewal process, which will be replaced by the Regional Directorate of 40, will be approximately 500 thousand TL. The district Governor Cevdet Ertürkmen and the Mayor Ertegün Ünal examined the work done in the region and received information from the highway authorities on the subject. Source: UAV
- Level Crossings Tender Result 08/02/2019 TCDD 7 Regional Directorate Slowdown Preliminary Warning and Deceleration Warning Lines and ğ STOP Müdür Letter and Line Work of the State Railways Enterprise 7 Regional Directorate (TCDD) 2018 / 480493 GCC cost approx. In the Level Crossings Found in the Level, Slowdown has been awarded the LER STOP X Letter and Line with Pre-Warning and Slowdown Warning Lines and the 845.800,38 TL bid has been awarded to STYLE TRAFFIC MARKING INDUSTRY AND TRADE JOINT STOCK COMPANY. Tender, 7 m682.491,64 with slowdown warning and stop line drawing, 7259,68 pieces 'STOP' post İhale
- Çetin Emeç Overpass Renewed 21/03/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality provides new pedestrian overpasses to the city. Çetin Emeç Overpass located in the Yenidoğan neighborhood of İzmit district will be demolished and replaced by a modern overpass instead of steel construction. The tender for the new overpass was awarded to 4. DOUBLE ELEVATOR STEEL SPRING TOP COVER The new Çetin Emeç Overpass will be 39 meters long with 3 meters width. The 2 elevator will be built in 78 tons of steel. Steel…
- TCDD was not allowed to cross the pedestrian crossing in Baglar | Passage crossing 19/11/2012 TCDD was not allowed to cross the pedestrian crossing in Baglar | Bağlar Passing With the resumption of the railway project underway, the Bağlar gate was closed recently and the tunnel works were resumed. REVOLUTION INCREASED The traffic flows were estimated to remain closed for about three months and traffic was regulated and traffic was directed to alternative streets and streets in the area. The main problem in the passage where a possible traffic problem was settled was for pedestrians. With the closure of the Baglar pass, the citizens who were unable to cross the level crossing had to walk a long distance. Bağ
- Ataman gate is closed to traffic due to Eskişehir gar transit infrastructure works 07/09/2013 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality has announced that the Ataman gateway located in Ömerağa neighborhood will be closed to traffic during 10 days. According to the statement, TCDD carried out by the Eskişehir garage infrastructure construction work due to the Tepebaşı Ömerağa neighborhood and Ataman street linking the street between the Duatepe Street said that the Ataman gate will be closed to traffic. In the statement e The gateway will be closed to traffic between 7 2013 and 17 2013 XNUMX XNUMX in line with the works and UKOME decisions. Citizens using this route prefer alternative routes and study erg