Eskişehir City Hospital on the tram route passenger transport will start 10 March 2019 Sunday
The citizens of Eskişehir City Hospital were forcing people from time to time. The news of this matter came from ESTRAM officials. The tram line built in the direction of the City Hospital has been undergoing test drives for some time. According to information received today, passenger transportation is now starting on this tram route. After the tests are completed, the first voyages will start on Sunday. Tramways will be exchanged between the Opera and City Hospital.
The preparations are ok, the tram service starts in 10 March
It was learned that the necessary preparations were completed within the first time in the new route, which is one of the lines expected by the citizens. Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality extended by the tram line on the first interim 10 March Sunday was expressed.
Authorities stating that the work carried out by ESTRAM was completed on this route Emek The tram that will move from Opera will return to the city hospital from Açelya station following the Emek route. 9 trams will start to carry passengers on the new route in the determined time. Belir It is stated that the line extension works, which are continuing on other routes, have also gained speed.the Anadolugazete)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- New Bus Route to Eskisehir City Hospital 01/02/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality has created a new bus route between the City Hospital and Tepebaşı district in accordance with the demands of the citizens. 4 February 2019 Red 45, which will move at intervals of 51 from Monday onwards, will start the time at 6.20 by the Espark Tram Stop. Citizens who want to return to the city center from the City Hospital will be able to use the Red 6.45 to be lifted at 51. Red Line No. 51 Line Route to City Hospital: Espark Tram Stop Front First Departure-İsmet İnönü 1 Cad.- Esgaz A.Ş - Tepebaşı Municipality - İsmet İnönü 2 Cad.-A.Ü. Faculty of Pharmacy Gate-Salih Bozok Cad.-Yunus Emre Kap
- Tram line will be extended to Konya City Hospital 30/11/2016 Tram line will be extended to Konya City Hospital: Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek visited Konya Karatay and All District Headmen Association and gave information about investments in the district. President Akyürek, said that the district's recent investments in large-scale development, stating that the development will continue in the coming period. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek visited Konya Karatay and All District Headmen Association and chatted with the headmen about the investments made in Karatay. Hz. Rumi's tomb and mosque complex in the town of Karatay that have become one of the most important values throughout Turkey voicing President Akyürek made in the recent urban Karatay ...
- Transportation to Bursa City Hospital 10/06/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas, Turkey's largest listed among the targeted opening of this year 10 investment and Bursa also said he quickly took the road works to facilitate access to the City Hospital. Bursa Mayor Alinur Aktaş, Bursa City Hospital on-site studies aimed at facilitating access to the road examined. Mayor Aktaş, together with Metropolitan Municipality bureaucrats, accompanied by AK Party Nilüfer District President Ufuk Ay, Nilüfer Organized Industrial Zone (NOSAB) observed the asphalt applications. “NOSAB will also relax Başkan Mayor Aktaş, who started the first day of the week after the Ramadan Feast, said Ak It is a concern of Bursa's health yakından
- Eskisehir City Hospital Tram Line Starts Service Tomorrow 09/03/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality has been completed and the City Hospital opens the tram line. The new line extending from Emek Neighborhood to the City Hospital is soon Sultandere and 75. To connect to the Year District. Emek-City Hospital line, which is a kilometer line of 3, will start its service on 10 Sunday at 2019 with a ceremony at Açelya Station. The 14.00 and the 06.00 will be in service between the 23.50 and the 10 in minutes. For convenience to the citizens of the City Hospital, because the gates of the City Hospital are far from each other, the City Hospital tram stop will provide a free shuttle bus to the 7 different entry point of the hospital with a bus every 3 minute. Şehir
- Response to the Claim of Access to the Mersin City Hospital from Kocamaz 01/06/2018 At the press conference held at the Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Convention and Exhibition Center, President Kocamaz responded to the allegations that Mersin City Hospital was experiencing difficulties in transportation. Veren Mersin City Hospital is being provided with continuous transportation. Toplantı Burhanettin Kocamaz, Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, has recently been in the press and public opinion. Mersin City Hospital and the Metropolitan Municipality of Mersin as a responsible for the problem of access to the news they made statements about the news. Since the day they took office as Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, not to create transportation problems in Mersin, but to solve the transportation problems that they are carrying out the work of President Kocamaz, as claimed, ediy
- Connection Roads to Bilkent City Hospital Opened to Traffic 14/03/2019 Bilkent City Hospital with a bed capacity of 3 bin 633, which includes many hospitals, was opened by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Bilkent City Hospital, which started to serve in Bilkent region, was completed by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, connecting roads and intersection works that will provide easy access from every point of the capital. HOSPITAL TRANSPORTATION WILL EASY, CITY TRAFFIC WILL WILL ENTRY 100 thousand people with a daily 30 thousand vehicles are expected to reach the City Hospital by using the Eskişehir Road, the capital of the Metropolitan Municipality, the Department of Science Affairs teams to create alternative routes working day to day, Hacettepe University and Bilkent City Hospital The connection path between yol
- Bus Transportation From Ulukent to City Hospital Started 14/05/2019 Elazig Municipality Transportation Directorate organized a trip to Ulukent Mahallesi on the voyages of the municipal buses, and the Şehit Fethi Sekin City Hospital direct flights were launched. The Elazig Municipality said in a statement, "Our Mayor Sahin Şerifoğulları'nın orders from the Ulukent Şehit Fethi Sekin City Hospital direct flights to the 13 May was launched as of May. With the commencement of the expeditions, an important problem of our residents has been solved.
- 300 Bus Trip Between Suleyman Demirel University and the City Center 23/11/2013 300 Personality Bus Trip Between Suleyman Demirel University and the City Center: Isparta Mayor Yusuf Ziya Gunaydin, Suleyman Demirel University (SDU) for the students on the metrobus line in the length of the bellows bus 18 meters said that the. "We want to solve this. We are setting up a special line between the university and the market. To do this, despite the delay of the highways are going to organize our side," he said.
- Fast train commences between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan 28/12/2013 Fast train service begins between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan: Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan capitals Astana-Tashkent between the high-speed train service begins. Kazakhstan Transport and Communication Minister Askar Cumagaliyev held a press conference during the year told the activities. Talking about the developments in the field of railways, Cumagaliyev said that they opened the new high-speed train line 3 including Astana-Almaty, Almaty-Tashkent and Almaty-Aktobe. Underlining that railways are the most reliable choice in transportation, Minister Cumagaliyev pointed out that the train services would increase and that in the next year a new high-speed train line between Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan and Astana in the capital of Kazakhstan would be opened. Kazakhstan's national Kazakistan
- Construction Starts in Bursa Urban Tram Line 02/08/2012 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality by the city center in order to facilitate transportation in the 6.5 kilometer Sculpture-Garage Tram Line rails to be laid, came to Bursa. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, to save time, rail and technical materials to hold out the auction, recalling that the rails had already been given before the 7 with the arrival of the line will be thrown on Tuesday Tuesday. In order to solve the transportation problem in Bursa by rail system investments, the Metropolitan Municipality places the foundation of the Sculpture-Garage Tram Line on the 7 August Tuesday. 6.5 with the Spanish company Comsa SA, which won the tender for the 25 kilometer line of approximately 19 in June r
- Urban tramway construction in Bursa begins today 07/08/2012 The 6,5 Tramway Line (1) construction of the 7 Mileage (7), which is designed to meet the city center by the Metropolitan Municipality, will begin with a ceremony in the parking lot next to the Culture Park Lunapark on Tuesday. The Metropolitan Municipality, which is determined to solve the transportation problem in Bursa with rail system investments as in all modern world cities, is putting the foundation of the Sculpture-Garage Tram Line on 6,5 August Tuesday. 25, which won the tender of 19 in June on the XNUMX kilometer line, signed a contract with the Spanish Comsa SA in July.
- Construction of Belsin-Şehir Hospital Tram Line Starts During This Year 27/04/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality continues its investments for a more comfortable urban life and uninterrupted transportation. Mustafa Kemal Pasha Boulevard, Kocasinan Boulevard and General Hulusi Akar Boulevard after the intersection and bridge junction investments will now be built at Osman Kavuncu Boulevard. Tender for the intersection in front of the City Terminal. Metropolitan Municipality is continuing its investments without interruption. In the last month, before the bridged intersection on Mustafa Kemal Pasha Boulevard, which will be made to the General Hulusi Akar Boulevard Martyr Major General Aydogan Aydın Bridge Interchange and the next month Fuzuli ay
- Additional YHT expedition for Konya-Eskişehir match 29/12/2013 Additional YHT campaign for Konya-Eskişehir match: High Speed Train (YHT) flights were increased for Torku Konyaspor-Eskişehirspor match in Konya. Sports Toto Super League 17. Torku Konyaspor Eskişehirspor'u will host guests in the week. In order to avoid problems in transportation, the day of the match, the additional YHT expedition was set. Konya Garage Manager Yalcin Tekkalmaz, AA correspondent, said that they are considering the demand for additional voyages that will intensify transportation. Tekkalmaz said that they found the demand positively because they thought they would be in demand for the match. "We put another time on this route. The train service is the same as the departure time 10: 00 on Sunday."
- Request for additional YHT in Eskişehir for Kocaelispor-Sultangazi Maşı 20/04/2016 Kocaelispor-Sultangazi Maşı Eskişehir Additional YHT Flight Request: Kocaelispor'un Sultangazi to play with the 3.Lig match the place and history as expected after a great mobility began in the city. started a campaign for the match to be played, made an attempt to put additional time to the High Speed Train. Many fans also prepared to go to the match with special tools said. Kent will migrate to Eskişehir on Sunday. ESKİŞEHİR'S LARGE AKIN TFF'un Izisispor and Sultangazi to play between the 3.Lig Play-Off after the date and location of the match as expected in the city after a great K
- City City Turkey's Intelligent Transportation Level in Agenda is, Accelerating Steps ... 25/05/2017 City City Turkey's Intelligent Transportation Level in Agenda is, Accelerating Steps ... Intelligent Transportation Systems Society Ausdem is, 'Intelligent Transport Index of Cities' work for the first time in the Intertraffic Istanbul Fair told the industry representatives. 24-26 Intertraffic Istanbul 2017, which was held at Istanbul Expo Center between May and 9. The International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Road Safety and Park Systems Fair offers a comprehensive conference and workshop program for exhibitors and visitors. In the context of Intertraffic Istanbul Activities 24 is the first working group of the Smart Transport Systems Association (AUSDER) on May, 2015. For the first time outside the Association Platform US
- Eskişehir City Hospital Tramway Test Test Drive Started 26/02/2019 Eskişehir Tram has started a new test in order to increase its transportation possibilities. . The first test drive was carried out on the tram route extended by the Metropolitan Municipality. According to the news on the new lines launched a while ago, while the work continues on the new lines, the previous night test was started in the direction of the Bus Station and City Hospital. According to the information obtained on ESTRAM, gil
- Eskişehir City Hospital Tram Line Service Started 11/03/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality has completed the construction of Emek-City Hospital, which was completed with great speed, opened the tram line with a ceremony. Speaking Chairman Büyükerşen At the ceremony, the city with the support of Eskişehirlilerin both Turkey said they made an example of world cities, 31 March after he expressed a great dedication will continue to work important services to Eskisehir. By making a big investment in urban transportation, the tram lines are taken from Emek Mahallesi to the City Hospital, and then Sultandere and 75. Extending to the neighborhood of the year, the Metropolitan Municipality opened the first phase of the Labor-71 Evler-City Hospital with a ceremony. Metropolitan Municipality Büyük
- Sakarya City rail system project 4 intermediate station construction 28 starts in September 21/09/2012 Construction of the 4 intermediate station to be used within the scope of the city rail project was announced next week. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Head İsmail Yolcu said that they ordered train sets within the scope of city rail system works and they realized the tender of the intermediate stations. 28 Passengers will start the construction of the stations on Friday, September. "80 meters of 2,5 meters will be made in the width of our stations, Kentpark, 32 Evler, Terminal and Arifiye Bahçelievler." The General Directorate reminded the Metropolitan Municipality that the 3 team had allocated train sets.
- Pegasus Fairy Tale Starts to Fly to Praga 17/04/2014 Pegasus Fairy Tale Praga starts to fly: Pegasus Airlines continues to expand its flight network. 19 is starting to fly from Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. Pegasus's X Fairy Tale City haftada to Prague, called once a week 39,99 days will take place mutually. Pegasus guests fly from Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport to Prague Vaclav Havel Airport on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 3: 12; From Prague Vaclav Havel Airport you can fly to Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport at 50: 15. Pegasus connects Prague to 05 point Pegasus hosts its guests to Prague in Adana, Izmir, Kayseri, Antalya, Bodrum, Peg
- New Line Tramway Road Construction Works Start in Eskişehir 11/04/2012 Metropolitan Municipality's project will extend the tram system to three new regions reported that the stage proceeds. Metropolitan Municipality's project will extend the tram system to three new regions reported that the stage proceeds. According to the written statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, after the delivery of the ground in January 20 Gülermak-YDA joint venture, which undertook the contract of the project, should undertake priority works such as "site installation, material supply, project control and land measurements" for the tramway extension project. completed. Under the project, now the construction of the tramway road begins. 3 is the first of its kind to be carried out simultaneously in the 16 line.
- Transportation to Izmir Katip Celebi University Atatürk Training and Research Hospital by Rail 13/08/2012 Our hospital is located in the Yeşilyurt district of Karabağlar district. The transportation rail system is provided by the Municipal Buses and Commercial minibuses. TRANSPORTATION FROM CENTER To reach our hospital from the center, you can reach the transportation of the city buses specified below. A-) 5 YEŞİLYURT - KONAK B-) 18 ŞEHİTLER - KONAK (BY EMERGENCY SERVICE) C-) 19 COOPERATIVE HOUSES - KONAK (BY EMERGENCY SERVICE) BASMANE GUARANTEE: Our citizens who prefer to reach our hospital through the districts or towns connected to the Aegean Region by rail system , Basmane, the last station in the station after landing in the Basmane Square, the Council istasyon
- Antalya Nostalgia Tramway Training and Research Hospital 23/11/2014 Antalya Nostalgia Tramway Training and Research Hospital: Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Menderes Turel, the network of rail systems will be expanded and the Nostalgia Tram from the Museum to be extended to the Training-Research Hospital. Antalya Metropolitan Mayor Türel'in announced 3.Etap rail system lines between the Nostalgia Trolley, Varsak-Bus Station-University-Training-Research line to be connected to the agenda. Accordingly, a single-line rail system with a 5 km route Zerdalilik-Museum tram line will be extended to the Training and Research Hospital. If the bus station is combined with the line that will come to Education-Research, it will be possible to create a route in the form of Otogar-University-Education-Research-Konyaaltı Street-Işıklar. Thus, from Fatih and Varsak to uninterrupted Lights't
- Comfortable Transportation to Kocaeli Dentistry Faculty Hospital 06/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues construction and renovation works throughout the city. Within the scope of the studies carried out by the Department of Transportation, alternative transportation routes are created in the necessary places of the city. As a continuation of Hürler Street (Ortail Yolu), which connects Kullar and Yuvacık, a new way to reach the Faculty of Dentistry Hospital and region was established. THREE 200 METER PATH It is preferred by the citizens because it is a short cut to the Faculty of Dentistry Hospital and Yuvacık region. Bin 200 meter-long road was created as a descent of two exits. 8 meters X
- First Trip to Funicular Hospital in Çaycuma Hospital 28/12/2018 The funicular, which will provide access to the pedestrian street from Abdullah Kalaycı Street to Çaycuma Municipality, made its first voyage with the participation of Mayor Bülent Kantarcı. Çaycuma Mayor Bülent Kantarcı's City Elevator (Funicular), which is among the promises of 2014 in local elections, has started to operate. Mechanical installation of the funicular, which will operate between Çaycuma State Hospital and Abdullah Kalaycı Street, will be completed. The first expedition of the funicular was held with the participation of Mayor Bülent Kantarcı and the staff of Çaycuma Municipality. In addition to President Kantarcı, Vice President Timuçin Pak and Editor
- Tram to Historic Street in Adana 22/10/2013 Tramway Expedition to Adanada Historic Street: Deputy Governor of the Metropolitan Municipality Zihni Aldırmaz, who supervised the restoration works in Alimünif Yeğenağa Street known as the oldest commercial center of Adana and who celebrated the tradesmen, said, eden As in our every service, it gives us enthusiasm to be behind us. ark Aldırmaz, on the other hand, supervised the work on Alimünif Avenue on site because the restoration works called arı street rehabilitation Al approached the end. Aldırmaz who chat with the restoration teams working in the historical trade center, especially the tradesmen is an indication of how accurate and accurate service they are doing.