Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality has been completed and the City Hospital opens the tram line. The new line extending from Emek Neighborhood to the City Hospital is soon Sultandere and 75. To connect to the Year District.
Emek-City Hospital line, which is a kilometer line of 3, will start its service on 10 Sunday at 2019 with a ceremony at Açelya Station. The 14.00 and the 06.00 will be in service between the 23.50 and the 10 in minutes. Because of the distance between the entrance doors of the City Hospital, for the convenience of the citizens, every 7 bus will take a bus from the City Hospital tram stop to the hospital's 3 free entry point. City Hospital-Sultandere-75. Authorities of the Metropolitan Municipality, who stated that the Year Quarter line will start to serve in the shortest time, will be in service with 75. They also stated that flights will start between Osmangazi University and Yıl Neighborhood.
For those who wish to attend the opening ceremony at Emek Açelya Durağı, 10 will provide free transportation support from Alaaddin Park as of 12.00 on March Sunday.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Eskişehir City Hospital Tram Line Service Started 11/03/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality has completed the construction of Emek-City Hospital, which was completed with great speed, opened the tram line with a ceremony. Speaking Chairman Büyükerşen At the ceremony, the city with the support of Eskişehirlilerin both Turkey said they made an example of world cities, 31 March after he expressed a great dedication will continue to work important services to Eskisehir. By making a big investment in urban transportation, the tram lines are taken from Emek Mahallesi to the City Hospital, and then Sultandere and 75. Extending to the neighborhood of the year, the Metropolitan Municipality opened the first phase of the Labor-71 Evler-City Hospital with a ceremony. Metropolitan Municipality Büyük
- Construction of Belsin-Şehir Hospital Tram Line Starts During This Year 27/04/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality continues its investments for a more comfortable urban life and uninterrupted transportation. Mustafa Kemal Pasha Boulevard, Kocasinan Boulevard and General Hulusi Akar Boulevard after the intersection and bridge junction investments will now be built at Osman Kavuncu Boulevard. Tender for the intersection in front of the City Terminal. Metropolitan Municipality is continuing its investments without interruption. In the last month, before the bridged intersection on Mustafa Kemal Pasha Boulevard, which will be made to the General Hulusi Akar Boulevard Martyr Major General Aydogan Aydın Bridge Interchange and the next month Fuzuli ay
- Test Drive Starts at Eskisehir City Hospital Tram Line 26/02/2019 Eskişehir Tram has started a new test in order to increase its transportation possibilities. . The first test drive was carried out on the tram route extended by the Metropolitan Municipality. According to the news on the new lines launched a while ago, while the work continues on the new lines, the previous night test was started in the direction of the Bus Station and City Hospital. According to the information obtained on ESTRAM, gil
- The foundation of the city hospital tram line was laid in Eskişehir 08/06/2018 The Metropolitan Municipality, which opened the electrical energy production facility from the previous day with a magnificent ceremony, was also the City Hospital and 75 yesterday. Year and Sultandere neighborhoods will go to the construction of the tram line began. One of the biggest investments of Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality is the Tram Project, 6. Construction of the stage lines began. The trolley line, which was laid yesterday, was taken to the City Hospital from Emek-71 Evler and then to Sultandere and 5,2 with the continuation of the 75 kilometer from the City Hospital. The year will reach the neighborhoods. Speaking at the groundbreaking ceremony, Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yılmaz Büyükerşen said,, You are now used to the ground-breaking ceremonies for tram lines. But my words Ama
- Tramway Expedition to Eskisehir City Hospital begins! 06/03/2019 Eskişehir City Hospital on the tram route, the passenger transport 10 March 2019 will start on Sunday said that the citizens of Eskisehir City Hospital from time to time was forced. The news of this matter came from ESTRAM officials. The tram line built in the direction of the City Hospital has been undergoing test drives for some time. According to information received today, passenger transportation is now starting on this tram route. After the tests are completed, the first voyages will start on Sunday. Tramways will be exchanged between the Opera and City Hospital. Preparations are ok, tram services 10 starts in March Recently, test drives were carried out, the lines expected by the citizens Hazırlık
- New Road to Bilkent City Hospital 01/09/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality will open a new route around Bilkent City Hospital and connect this area to Angora Boulevard. The new boulevard will extend the Angora Boulevard to Bilkent City Hospital, which joins the entrance of Hacettepe University Beytepe Campus. With the multi-storey junction to be built at the entrance of Hacettepe University Beytepe Campus, the drivers will be able to continue to both Eskişehir road and Bilkent City Hospital from Angora Boulevard. BIGGEST NETWORKING IN BAŞKENT On the one hand, my new road trench on the four sides of the capital, the construction of the intersection and the expansion of the bridge, while the opening day for the opening of Bilkent City Hospital around the Metropolitan teams TE
- Protocol was signed in Ankara for Belsin-Şehir Hospital Rail System Line 20/03/2018 An important phase was completed after the decision of the Council of Ministers of the Belsin-City Hospital Rail System Line which was to be carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Mayor Mustafa Çelik met with the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan and then signed a protocol with the Director General of Infrastructure Investments Erol Çıtak. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Çelik went to Ankara and met with the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan. The most important of the contacts made by President Steel is the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications.
- Bursaray City Hospital Line Aktas' Goal 2019 06/08/2018 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, Bursaray City Hospital announced the target for the opening of the line. AK Party Bursa deputies and Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas, visited the event yesterday, thanked the Media. President Aktas, made in the visits about transportation investments. Providing information on the latest situation of the Lightning Metro and T2 tram line, Aktaş has also announced the targeted date for the opening of the Bursaray City Hospital line. Newspaper writer Ahmet Emin Yilmaz announced the news from today's corner. When asked if the AK Party deputies would act together with the Ankara lobby as the Bursa lobby, the former Deputy Prime Minister and the Turkish Grand National Assembly Bursa
- Bursa City Hospital Rail Transportation Line! 20/10/2018 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas shared the Master Plan with Beşevler Small Industry Craftsmen and said that they plan a rail system line from Emek to provide more convenient transportation to the City Hospital with 1355 beds. Bursa, the steps will carry the future with determination while listening to the problems of all segments of the community in the Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas, met with the trades of Beşevler Sanayi Sitesi. AK Party Bursa deputy Efkan Ala, AK Party Bursa Provincial Chairman Ayhan Salman and Metropolitan Municipality bureaucrats were present at the meeting which took place in Beşevler Industrial Site Operation Cooperative building. Industrial Estate tradesmen, af
- New Minibus Line from Batıkent to City Hospital 22/01/2019 With the decision taken by Eskişehir Transport Coordination Center (UKOME), Blue 23 minibus line starts to serve to facilitate the transportation of the citizens living in Batıkent and its vicinity to the City Hospital. In line with the demands of citizens living in Batıkent neighborhood, Blue 23 minibus line is launched by UKOME decision to facilitate the access of the residents to the City Hospital. The route of the new line was determined as General Kıvrıkoğlu Bulvarı-Ulusal Egemenlik Boulevard-Ertuğrulgazi Street-Salih Bozok Street-İsmet İnönü 2 Street-Çevre Yolu. Blue 23 23 2019 XNUMX will be in service as of Wednesday, the officials of the Metropolitan Municipality, the citizens bus and dolmuşlerine detailed route information numaralı