A wagon on the Eminönü-Alibeyköy tram line was safely lowered to the tracks by the municipal teams at night during the test drive. Test driving operation to be carried out in the morning
Starting from Eminönü, along the Haliç coast, a wagon was brought to the tramway line Balat, which was built to reach Alibeyköy Cep Bus Station from Alibeyköy center.
Eminönü-Alibeyköy tram line which was started to be built on 09.11.2016 is Doğuş İnşaat ve Tic. Inc. 152.998.679,88 was awarded for the contract. The 10.10 passenger line with a length of 25.000km will provide transportation to the Alibeyköy Bus Station from Eminönü in approximately 30 minutes.
EMİNÖNÜ-ALİBEYKÖY TRAMVAY LINE STORES
Alibeykoy Mobile Bus Station
INTRODUCTION TO EMİNÖNÜ-ALİBEYKÖY TRAMWAY LINE LINES
When the works are completed, the line will be integrated with Bağcılar-Kabataş tram line and sea piers at the Eminönü station, Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro line at Küçükpazar station, Eyüp-Piyer Loti cable car line at Eyüp Teleferik station and Kabataş-Mahmutbey-Esenyurt metro line at Alibeyköy station.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Test Drive Starts at Eminönü Alibeyköy Tramway Line 19/03/2019 IBB President Mevlüt Uysal launched the vehicle test drive on the Eminonu - Alibeykoy Tram Line. Docile, they run the energy supply from the line location in Turkey by signing a policy, also means the tram will serve local and national, he said. On the Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line, a special anti-vibration system was used to respect history and Eyüpsultan Hz. On the Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway Line, which was completed to a large extent, the vehicle test drive was started by Mevlüt Uysal, President of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (İBB). İBR Secretary General Hayri Baraçlı, Mayor of Eyüpsultan Remzi Aydın, AK Party Fatih Mayor inde
- What you don't know about Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line (Video) 28/04/2016 What you don't know about Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line: An application was made to the ministry for the Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line project with a length of 10 and the 14 station was determined. The Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line project, planned by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation Department, will cost 4.9 billion TL. The Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line, which will go up from the west side of the Golden Horn, will end at the stop of Alibeykoy Cep Bus Station starting from Eminonu Square and stopping at 13. Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line Project, Bağcılar - Kabataş Tram Line in Eminönü, with Hacı Osman - Yenikapı metro line at Küçük Pazar Station, Beylikdüzü ile Söğütlüçeşme Metrobüs Line and Feshane station, planned at Bayrampaşa -
- Eminonu-Alibeykoy tram line will be completed in 30 months 19/05/2015 Eminonu-Alibeykoy tram line will be completed in 30 months: Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, announced that they will build a new tram between Eminonu and Alibeykoy. Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, made a surprise statement at the ground-breaking ceremony of Eyüp Municipality's walking track in Göktürk. Topbas gave the good news of a new tram line which will ease transportation in Istanbul, Fatih, Eyüp and Bayrampaşa districts. Explaining the project for the first time, Topbaş said, N We made preparations for an 12 kilometer trolley which passes through the coasts of Fatih, starting from Eminönü and passing through the coasts of Eyüp. So we are thinking about a bicycle path next to God willing. This is a Bu
- Eminönü-Eyüp-Alibeyköy tram line introduced 28/05/2015 Eminönü-Eyüp-Alibeyköy tram line was introduced: Kadir Topbaş introduced the 19 million-dollar tram line project that will serve at 150 station between Fatih and Eyüp districts. Mayor Kadir Topbaş, who announced his projects one after the other in order to make Istanbul transportation more convenient, introduced Eminönü - Eyüp - Alibeyköy Tram Line which will be 19 kilometers with 13 station. Speaking at the opening ceremony at the Feshane Culture and Congress Center, Istanbul Mayor Kadir Topbas said that a new ring was added to the transportation systems in Istanbul. "EMİNÖNÜ-ALİBEYKÖY 30 will be a MINUTE" The new tramway which will reduce the travel time between Eminönü and Alibeyköy to 30 minutes "
- Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tramway Line Project tender preparation works started 29/05/2015 Istanbul BB Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tramway Line Project Preparation of the tender for the construction tender has begun The preparations for the tender for the tender for the land Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Construction ön of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality were initiated. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the line will start from Eminönü and pass through the coasts of Fatih and Eyüp and it will come to Alibeyköy Cep Bus Terminal. There will be a tram from Eyup Center to Bayrampasa. That tram line will be integrated into the Eminonu - Alibeykoy Line. 12 km long, 18 station tram line will reduce the travel time between Eminönü and Alibeyköy Pocket Bus Station to 30 minutes and X
- Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway work started 11/11/2015 Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway works started: An application was made to the ministry for the Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line project with a length of 10 and the 14 station was determined. The Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line project, planned by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation Department, will cost 4.9 billion TL. The Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line, which will go up from the west side of the Golden Horn, will end at the stop of Alibeykoy Cep Bus Station starting from Eminonu Square and stopping at 13. CONSTRUCTION WORKS CONTINUES Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line project, Bağcılar - Kabataş Tram Line in Eminönü, with Hacı Osman - Yenikapı metro line at Küçük Pazar Station, Beylikdüzü AL Söğütlüçeşme Metrobüs Line and Feshane İNŞ
- The Çed Process Has Started in Eminönü Alibeyköy Tram Line Project 12/11/2015 The Çed Process started in the Eminönü Alibeyköy Tram Line Project: The EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) process was initiated in the Eminönü Alibeyköy tram line project, which will contribute significantly to the traffic of Eyüp and Istanbul. Mayor of Eyüp Remzi Aydın said that Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş announced in May that the project will be implemented along the shores of the Golden Horn and that an environmentally sensitive work will be carried out. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation Department Rail System Eminönü Alibeyköy started the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) process in the rail system project. 492 million 710 thousand TL project includes Fatih and Eyüp districts. The line is parallel to each other in lengths of 10 X
- Tender Announcement: Supervised Engineering and Consultancy Service for Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line (Tender Canceled) 12/11/2015 Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway Line Supervision Engineering and Consultancy Service to be Taken TC ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY, RAIL SYSTEM DEPARTMENT, EUROPEAN SIDE RAIL SYSTEM DIRECTORATE Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tramway Construction and Electromechanical Works Supervision, Engineering and Consultancy Service Procurement Candidates with experience are invited to submit a proposal for prequalification. In accordance with the provisions of 4734 of the Law No. 5, with the participation of the bidders who will be invited to submit a short list by being listed according to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification, among the ones determined as a result of the pre-qualification evaluation, certain yeter
- Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line was auctioned 17/11/2015 Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line was put on tender: The construction and electromechanical works of Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tramway Project were procured by the European Side Rail System Directorate of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality for the procurement of engineering and consultancy services. 3 WILL COME IN THE YEAR 30 will be held at 2015: 14 on November 00. The duration of the work on the Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line project is 3 year. The Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line project will cost 4.9 billion TL. The Eminonu-Alibeykoy Tram Line project planned for the 10 kilometer will consist of two tracks in parallel. There will be 14 station in Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line project. Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line Emin
- The EIA process has started for the tender for the construction of Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Project 26/11/2015 Istanbul BB Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Project The EIA process has started for the construction tender The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) period for the tender of al Eminönü - Alibeyköy Tram Line Construction ED of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has started. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the project is 492.710.000 TL. The line, 14 km length of parallel arrival and departure will consist of two rails. The line in question is the Bağcılar - Kabataş Tram Line located in Eminönü, Hacı Osman - Yenikapı metro line.