Turkey to reduce its dependence on foreign and continues to work in order to become the production base of MUSIAD "Local and National Automobile Production" has scored a major work on.
In the year of 2016, demiryolu KOSGEB Cooperation Power Union Support Program ü within the scope of% 100 domestic and national foundations laid with the foundation TESTTÜRK AS, outside the automotive sector, tractor, construction machinery, defense and railway sector will do the test services.
Thousand 500 m2 closed 400 m2 TESTTÜRK AŞ, which continues its activities in open test centers and has put more than 150 test and reporting services in the last one year, also provides test service to its customers in defense industry and railway industry besides its works in automotive field. .
Assuming the first test in the car test factory in Turkey, Testturk Inc., for the first time, the company has made the AEBS test.
TESTTÜRK AŞ aims to provide services in defense and space fields by investing 2023 million TL until 100.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Chairman Akyürek: “We desire to produce the local car in Konya Başkan 10/11/2017 Speaking at the panel on ğ Future and Growth Center of Konya olmas, organized by Mevlana Development Agency and Konya Chamber of Industry, the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek stated that Konya is proud to be a big industrial city with its variety of production as well as being a center of agricultural production. said that they would like to be one of the stakeholders in the production of domestic automobiles as Konya. Mevlana Development Agency (MEVKA) and Konya Chamber of Industry (KSO) in cooperation with the) Automotive Future and Growth Center Konya (was held on the panel. Speaking at the opening of the panel, Konya Mayor Tahir Akyürek said Başkan
- The End Of The Design Of The Domestic Car 25/03/2019 Turkey's Automobile Enterprise Group (TOGG) CEO GurcanTurkoglu King, the second day of Uludag Economic Summit shared information about domestic automobile project this point. Speaking at the "Future of Mobility Ecosystem" session, Karakas said that the mega-trend, which is effective in the area of mobility, is the subject of 3. Karakaş said, "Technology will be transformed into electronic, autonomous and networked vehicles. Social life will evolve, smart homes, smart buildings, smart cities and habitats will change and sharing economy will be more prominent. In addition, laws will change, protectionism and environmental emissions standards will be redefined, "he said. Karakaş, with the developments in battery technologies,
- Pre-Heating-Brake Test-Transformer Test-Boji Test Centers Installation Project of Passenger Wagons 21/03/2011 The tender was won by Bayraktar Machinery - BBM SpA joint venture with 4.397.600 Euro bid.
- Car Hit The Direct Metrobus Road 12/11/2012 The car was hit by the direct Metrobus road was knocked down the car first in Zeytinburnu barriers then hit the electric pole. The car in the direction of the Merter 23.30 time of the car, the driver lost control of the steering wheel, hit the BRT barriers. Due to the impact of the power pole, metrobus road toppled. In the meantime, on the way to the direction of Topkapı Avcilar-Zincirlikuyu metrobus the bus stopped slammed. In the accident, the car was damaged. The D-100 highway and metrobus road, which was closed to traffic for a while, was opened for transportation after the lifting of the mast. At the same time, the vehicle crashed into the concrete mixer waiting on the D-100 roadside due to an accident. Source: www.trthaber.com
- The Driver of the Car Struck by the Train Dies 07/05/2013 The driver of the car hit by the train died in the accident occurred near the district of Kayseri, the uncontrolled railroad crossing the car hit the driver of the car died. Near the village of Kale in the district of Yeşilhisar MH; wanted to cross the uncontrolled railroad on the Derinkuyu highway. The car used by the driver as a result of carelessness, used in the direction of Yesilhisar Niğde direction of the passenger train in the direction of an accident occurred. The driver of the car MH was severely injured. The driver lost his life in Yeşilhisar District State Hospital. The public prosecutor's office started an investigation into the accident and the passenger train engineer whose statement was taken was released. Source :…
- Malatya Wagon Repair Factory Get Sugar Factory 13/11/2012 Malatya Wagon Repair Factory in Malatya in the form of an open prison would be wrong to argue that the establishment of an open, President Güngör said: ası We are currently trying to open the prison. This is very wrong. The Wagon Repair Factory will no longer be different from the monopoly and sugar factories. They tried to get the prison out of the city, but after becoming a metropolitan area, the area where the wagon repair factory is located is in the city. In other words, the prison will be in the city. Yani Gungor continued his words as follows: '' We worked for the Wagon Repair Factory for a long time. We made feasibility for the factory and forwarded to the Minister of Industry. We submitted a file to our deputies. Öznur Çalık, looked very warm to our work. Öz
- Turkey's First Aircraft Factory Kayseri Teyyare Factory 07/12/2018 Young passed the first years of the Republic of Turkey to the industrial and manufacturing organizations attack. One of the most important of these investments, the Kayseri Aircraft Factory produced 1950 aircraft until 130. A state newly emerged from war, a nation reborn from its ashes. While many parts of the country were woven with iron nets, many factories were opened. One of the most important of these facilities was the Kayseri Aircraft Factory. The First World War and the War of Independence proved that the planes were effective and vital. Young quickly turned to aircraft production in the Republic of Turkey after the war. He knew that İstikbal was in the heavens. Founder of Republic of Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, so ...
- The new ropeway cabins of the Bursan were being tested at the Leitner factory 29/07/2013 While testing the new ropeway cabins of Bursan, the cable car was in Leitner factory at the press: The assembly of the new ropeway pillars of Bursa continues. In Italy, new railcars and carrier systems were tested at Leitner plant. In those tests, Levent Özen was the only expert from Bursa. Yalnızca There was a significant development during the week regarding the new ropeway of Bursa, which we know is now in its final stage to carry passengers. More precisely, asında Bursa's cable car was tested at the factory where it was produced before it came to Bursa, ie at the Leitner factory in Italy. Cabinets, connection systems, carriers tested. There was also a person from Bursa in the test phase: Levent Özen. In recent years, high-speed trains from Bursaray, Son
- Procurement Notice: Electrical Test Factory Steel Platform Construction (TÜVASAŞ) 04/12/2015 TÜVASAŞ Turkey Wagon Industry Electrical Test Platform Steel Making Plant SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO BIDDING Article 1 - 1.1 Information Administration. The Administration; a) Name: TÜVASAŞ Turkey Wagon Industry / Purchasing Department b) Address: MİTHATPAŞA MAH. MİLLİ EGEMENLIK CAD. NO: 131 54100 - ADAPAZARI / SAKARYA c) Phone number: 0264 275 16 60 d) Fax number: 0264 275 16 79 d) (Interval: 07 / 06 / 2014-29023 surname and title: Purchasing Department - Research and Tender Preparation Department 41. The bidders are responsible for the bidding of the above addresses and numbers iler
- Today in History: 6 August 1968 Eskişehir Railroad Plant started manufacturing local locomotives. 06/08/2012 6 August 1968 Indigenous locomotive manufacturing started in Eskişehir Railway Factory.
- Today in History: 6 August 1968 is a local locomotive in Eskişehir Railway Factory Tarih 06/08/2015 6 August 1968 Eskişehir Railroad Factory started manufacturing domestic locomotives today.
- Turkey's first domestic LED Display Factory 01/03/2019 Founded in Amasya Organized Industrial Zone in 2 500 thousand square meters of indoor space Turkey's first domestic LED (Light Emitting Diode) screen factory is producing the brand TAGLIG. Dijiled Display Technologies Industry Trade Limited Company 2007 now produces LED screens that are imported and sold by TAGLIG brand with% 100 domestic capital. Realized in Amasya and completely started to be produced with the R & D studies of Turkish engineers, the factory will be produced at European standards and LED screens will be exported all over the world. The company that produces the LED screens of the stadiums and many television channels built recently, is one of the largest in the world Son
- Kocaeli Deputy Sugar: The new highway will be a connection from Kocaeli to 8 05/01/2015 Kocaeli Deputy Candidate: The new highway will be the connection to the 8 Kocaeli. Deputy General Directorate of Local Governments Kocaeli Deputy İlyas Şeker, Gulf district organization organized by the program within the framework of the Gulf Chamber of Commerce found a visit. Şeker Party room visit Ak Parti Gulf District Chairman Osman Badem and party members accompanied. KÖRFEZ-SEVİNDİKLİ VILLAGE WILL BE CONNECTED AK Party deputy İlyas Sugar Kocaeli, Gulf Chamber of Commerce President Mustafa Efe and met the management. When it comes to subject transportation during the conversation, Şeker has made important statements about the district of Körfez. Kuzey 3 will pass north of Izmit. The work on the highway works in the Istanbul region continues rapidly. ediy
- Local Tram Launches Specially Prepared 2 Kilometers 30/05/2012 Mayor Recep Altepe, as well as local Tram Project Director Taha Aydin attended the meeting, the local tram 30 years of life tests have passed all tests, including successfully voicing President Altepe, the last test will start in the coming days he said. For the driving tests, the transport and public transportation company Burulaş'in field, which expresses the formation of the 2 kilometer President Altepe, "Test drive a month later we aim to complete. Following these tests will be completed the production of the first Turkish vehicle in accordance with world standards will be completed. wagons, ...
- Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm test drive will make the Prime Minister 27/11/2012 Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm come to the stage of completion of the tests, after receiving the necessary approvals to be downloaded to the rails of the railroad car's first test drive will make Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan was reported. Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, the duration of the test work Bursaray Care Center in Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm said that in the end stage of dynamic testing. After the tests are finished, the car will be put on the rail, indicating that the Altepe, said: '' The car required to finish the necessary operations and now we expect the normal driving test. Then the process of validating the tests begins. There are certain international organizations. This also gives us the company Bu
- Produced in Bursa, Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm 's prime minister will make the driving test 28/11/2012 Turkey's first indigenous tram produced in Bursa silkworm's test will make the prime minister the driving Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm the tests that have come to the stage of completion of the first test drive on the road iron will be downloaded to the rail vehicle after obtaining the necessary approvals were reported Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan will make . Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, the duration of the test work Bursaray Care Center in Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm said that in the end stage of dynamic testing. After the tests are finished, the car will be put on the rail, indicating that the Altepe, said: '' The car required to finish the necessary operations and now we expect the normal driving test. Then the process of validating the tests begins. Ardından
- First domestic tram with silkworm test drive 31/01/2013 First domestic tram with silkworm test drive Finance Minister Mehmet Simsek, '' today you can buy an iPad 1800 kilogram tomato or 27 truck marble block can get a tomography device. In our value added chain, we need to move to technological products, '' he said. Simsek, AK Party Bursa Provincial Chairmanship in his speech, the basic priorities of human beings, therefore, the largest source of budget allocated to education, he said. 2002 11 billion pounds of education in the general budget stating that allocated resources, the 2013 budget, this figure has reached 68 billion pounds. Lightning, this figure is Ş
- Finance Minister Simsek Local Tram Tests Silkworm (Video) 01/02/2013 Finance Minister Simsek Native tram Silkworm Test Scholarship contacted during the Metropolitan with the Municipality of counseling and guidance produced by a private company using Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm Finance Minister Mehmet Simsek, the project of world standards, he said it was an example for Turkish entrepreneurs. Minister Şimşek came to BURULAŞ to use the Ipekböceği Tram. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Bursa Governor Sahabettin Harput, AK Party Bursa deputy Tulin Erkal Kara, AK Party Provincial Chairman Sedat Yalcin and the owner of the manufacturer's firm Hussein Durmaz'ın visit at the visit, the President informed by Altepe, on the Silkworm Tram Şimşek, more Büyük
- Mechanical Engineers Tested Domestic Tramway Silkworm 17/02/2013 Mechanical Engineers Tested Local Tramway Silkworm 'Ipekböceği', the first local tram produced by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, received full marks from the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers. İbrahim Mart, Bursa Branch President of the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, who test the tram, said that he found the work to be 'successful' and the local tram did not embarrass Bursa. Chamber of Mechanical Engineers Bursa Branch President İbrahim Mart and board members tested the silkworm at BURULAŞ facilities. Ibrahim Mart, 'the silkworm said they found the successful,' 'We made the test of the first local tram. He didn't embarrass us. very important in terms of safety engineers in Turkey. This tram project in Bursa, in Turkey ...
- Test Trades of the First Native Tram Silkworm (Photo Gallery) 17/08/2013 The first domestic silkworm Tram Test Drives Start: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which will be used in counseling and Sculpture Garage T1 produced in line with Turkey's first indigenous tram 'Silkworm began driving tests. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the first time even with the 750 volt energy fed by the test drive of the local tram, said they had the excitement, will start the voyage in a short time, he said. Metropolitan Mayor Recep and located between the promises Altepe'nin choice 'Not allowed' referred to in spite of 2 years such a short time in the Metropolitan Durmazlar Municipality counseling produced by the company, Turkey's first indigenous tram was introduced into silkworm test drive. Kent
- Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm Test Drive Begins (Photo Gallery - Video) 19/08/2013 Turkey's first domestic silkworm Streetcar Begins Test Drive: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which will be used in the garage and sculpture produced in consultation T1 line to Turkey's first indigenous tram 'Silkworm began driving tests. Mayor Recep Altepe, the first time, even the 750 volt energy fed by the test of the excursion of the local tram, said that they experienced the test, the journey will be started shortly after the completion of the tests said. Metropolitan Mayor Recep and located between the promises Altepe'nin choice 'can not be' called to spite 2 years such a short time in the Metropolitan Municipality in consultation with Durmazlar Company of Turkey's first indigenous tram produced by 'silkworm ...
- First Domestic Electric Bus E-Carat Goes to Test Drive in Istanbul 05/12/2016 First Domestic Electric Bus E-Carat Goes to Test Drive in Istanbul: Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir, Turkey's first electric bus with hundred percent native wanted to test the E-Carat's Metrobus line. rail and public transport systems on three continents engaged in designing and manufacturing Turkish firm to Bozanka showed the transistor 100 percent of Turkey's first domestic electric bus in Istanbul. Local electric buses serving since March in Konya and Eskişehir will be on their way from Izmir to February. The Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality who examined the 2017 meter electric bus brought to Istanbul for the Transist Fair. Kadir Topbaş,,
- Native Snow Removal Tool Tested at SAMULAŞ Plants 09/03/2018 In Samsun, the snow blower machine, which is produced locally, was tested by moving snow from the city center in order to prevent the light rail route from closing in heavy snowfall. In Samsun, the snowplow will be used to prevent the light rail route from closing during heavy snowfall. The 28 tramway of Samsun Light Rail System (SAMULAŞ), which is connected to the Metropolitan Municipality, carries around one thousand passengers a day. While the 50-km track rails are closed due to heavy snowfall in winter months, Turkish engineers who move to prevent transportation problems yağ
- Partnership was established for the cable car project including Uzungöl and Sumela 17/10/2012 TRABZONLU businessman Sukru Fettahoglu and Dubaili businessman Necdet Kerem jointly established Uzungol Teleferik Construction Tourism and Energy and Industry. Tic. Ltd. Sti, Uzungol and Sumela'nın covering the project to implement the ropeway shook hands yesterday. Minister of Environment and Urban Planning in Trabzon Governorship Erdoğan Bayraktar, Governor Recep Cranberry, Mayor Dr. Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu and DOKA Secretary General Çetin Oktay Kaldırım attended the ceremony. Recep Cranberry, investment in Trabzon's growth and development will provide significant income, he said. Governor Kızılcık, "This investment is an important investment in the infrastructure of tourism sector to share a"
- Walking Carpet System Established in Erciyes Ski Center 03/01/2013 Walking Carpet System was Established in Erciyes Ski Center The Walking Carpet System, which was produced only in Austria and Germany in the world, was produced by a Kayseri company and founded in Erciyes Ski Center Serçel Plateau. Akdemir Machinery Industry General Manager Ahmet Akdemir, Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality carried out by the Erciyes Master Plan within the scope of the so-called Walking Carpet System called the 200 meter-length production of closed-band system was established in Sercel Plateau said. ONLY IN AUSTRIA AND GERMANY There is a clear production of this system in Austria and Germany.