Turkey to reduce its dependence on foreign and continues to work in order to become the production base of MUSIAD "Local and National Automobile Production" has scored a major work on.
In the year of 2016, demiryolu KOSGEB Cooperation Power Union Support Program ü within the scope of% 100 domestic and national foundations laid with the foundation TESTTÜRK AS, outside the automotive sector, tractor, construction machinery, defense and railway sector will do the test services.
Thousand 500 m2 closed 400 m2 TESTTÜRK AŞ, which continues its activities in open test centers and has put more than 150 test and reporting services in the last one year, also provides test service to its customers in defense industry and railway industry besides its works in automotive field. .
Assuming the first test in the car test factory in Turkey, Testturk Inc., for the first time, the company has made the AEBS test.
TESTTÜRK AŞ aims to provide services in defense and space fields by investing 2023 million TL until 100.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Mayor Akyürek: "We desire the production of domestic cars in Konya" 10/11/2017 Speaking at the panel on ğ Future and Growth Center of Konya olmas, organized by Mevlana Development Agency and Konya Chamber of Industry, the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek stated that Konya is proud to be a big industrial city with its variety of production as well as being a center of agricultural production. said that they would like to be one of the stakeholders in the production of domestic automobiles as Konya. Mevlana Development Agency (MEVKA) and Konya Chamber of Industry (KSO) in cooperation with the) Automotive Future and Growth Center Konya (was held on the panel. Speaking at the opening of the panel, Konya Mayor Tahir Akyürek said Başkan
- Prototype of the Domestic Car Exhibited for the First Time 06/08/2019 Industry and Technology Minister Mustafa Varank, Turkey's Automobile Enterprise Group (TOGG) joined the Board of Directors Meeting. Minister Varank was shown a three-dimensional model of the automobile project. TOGG President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu, Twitter account, Turkey's Car Found Venture Group share for the Board Meeting. Hisarcıklıoğlu stated that they held the TOGG Board Meeting with the participation of Minister of Industry and Technology Varank, "We examined the first model of our prototype which we will present to the public at the end of the year." shared their message. Minister Varank visited TOGG R & D Center before the meeting and received information from the TOGG Senior Manager (CEO) Gürcan Karakaş about the works and chatted with the employees. Karakas, Turkey's Car Project ...
- The End Of The Design Of The Domestic Car 25/03/2019 Turkey's Automobile Enterprise Group (TOGG) CEO GurcanTurkoglu King, the second day of Uludag Economic Summit shared information about domestic automobile project this point. Speaking at the "Future of Mobility Ecosystem" session, Karakas said that the mega-trend, which is effective in the area of mobility, is the subject of 3. Karakaş said, "Technology will be transformed into electronic, autonomous and networked vehicles. Social life will evolve, smart homes, smart buildings, smart cities and habitats will change and sharing economy will be more prominent. In addition, laws will change, protectionism and environmental emissions standards will be redefined, "he said. Karakaş, with the developments in battery technologies,
- Pre-Heating-Brake Test-Transformer Test-Boji Test Centers Installation Project of Passenger Wagons 21/03/2011 The tender was won by Bayraktar Machinery - BBM SpA joint venture with 4.397.600 Euro bid.
- Car Hit The Direct Metrobus Road 12/11/2012 The car was hit by the direct Metrobus road was knocked down the car first in Zeytinburnu barriers then hit the electric pole. The car in the direction of the Merter 23.30 time of the car, the driver lost control of the steering wheel, hit the BRT barriers. Due to the impact of the power pole, metrobus road toppled. In the meantime, on the way to the direction of Topkapı Avcilar-Zincirlikuyu metrobus the bus stopped slammed. In the accident, the car was damaged. The D-100 highway and metrobus road, which was closed to traffic for a while, was opened for transportation after the lifting of the mast. At the same time, the vehicle crashed into the concrete mixer waiting on the D-100 roadside due to an accident. Source: www.trthaber.com
- The Driver of the Car Struck by the Train Dies 07/05/2013 The driver of the car hit by the train died in the accident occurred near the district of Kayseri, the uncontrolled railroad crossing the car hit the driver of the car died. Near the village of Kale in the district of Yeşilhisar MH; wanted to cross the uncontrolled railroad on the Derinkuyu highway. The car used by the driver as a result of carelessness, used in the direction of Yesilhisar Niğde direction of the passenger train in the direction of an accident occurred. The driver of the car MH was severely injured. The driver lost his life in Yeşilhisar District State Hospital. The public prosecutor's office started an investigation into the accident and the passenger train engineer whose statement was taken was released. Source :…
- Malatya Wagon Repair Factory Get Sugar Factory 13/11/2012 Malatya Wagon Repair Factory in Malatya in the form of an open prison would be wrong to argue that the establishment of an open, President Güngör said: ası We are currently trying to open the prison. This is very wrong. The Wagon Repair Factory will no longer be different from the monopoly and sugar factories. They tried to get the prison out of the city, but after becoming a metropolitan area, the area where the wagon repair factory is located is in the city. In other words, the prison will be in the city. Yani Gungor continued his words as follows: '' We worked for the Wagon Repair Factory for a long time. We made feasibility for the factory and forwarded to the Minister of Industry. We submitted a file to our deputies. Öznur Çalık, looked very warm to our work. Öz
- Turkey's First Aircraft Factory Kayseri Teyyare Factory 07/12/2018 Young passed the first years of the Republic of Turkey to the industrial and manufacturing organizations attack. One of the most important of these investments, the Kayseri Aircraft Factory produced 1950 aircraft until 130. A state newly emerged from war, a nation reborn from its ashes. While many parts of the country were woven with iron nets, many factories were opened. One of the most important of these facilities was the Kayseri Aircraft Factory. The First World War and the War of Independence proved that the planes were effective and vital. Young quickly turned to aircraft production in the Republic of Turkey after the war. He knew that İstikbal was in the heavens. Founder of Republic of Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, so ...
- The new cable car booths were tested at the Leitner plant in Haber 29/07/2013 While the new cable cars were tested at the Leitner factory at the TeleferikHaber: the installation of the new ropeway posts in Bursa continues. In Italy, new wagons and conveyor systems were tested at the Leitner plant. In those tests, only as an expert from Bursa Levent Özen There was an important development in the week regarding Bursa's new cable car, which we know is now in the final stage to carry passengers. More precisely… Bursa's ropeway was tested at the factory where it was produced, Leitner factory in Italy, before coming to Bursa. Cabins, connection systems, carriers were tested. There was also a person from Bursa in the testing phase: Levent Özen. In recent years, from Bursaray to high-speed trains,…
- Procurement Notice: Electrical Test Factory Steel Platform Construction (TÜVASAŞ) 04/12/2015 TÜVASAŞ Turkey Wagon Industry Electrical Test Platform Steel Making Plant SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO BIDDING Article 1 - 1.1 Information Administration. The Administration; a) Name: TÜVASAŞ Turkey Wagon Industry / Purchasing Department b) Address: MİTHATPAŞA MAH. MİLLİ EGEMENLIK CAD. NO: 131 54100 - ADAPAZARI / SAKARYA c) Phone number: 0264 275 16 60 d) Fax number: 0264 275 16 79 d) (Interval: 07 / 06 / 2014-29023 surname and title: Purchasing Department - Research and Tender Preparation Department 41. The bidders are responsible for the bidding of the above addresses and numbers iler