Denizli-Izmir train to the TCDD Transportation Inc. driver who noticed the passenger train at the last moment fled. Interesting event, Denizli, Sarayköy District of the town of Sigma occurred.
According to information obtained, NS'in 09 ZD 039 plate car, leaving the field entered the railway. At the last moment the driver who noticed the Denizli-Izmir train at the last moment, escaped from the car at the last minute escaped the scene. The engineer noticed the car at the last moment, but did not survive the crash. After the collision, the car flew to the field and the train stopped after a while.
After the incident, the mechanic and train officers rushed to the car and realized that the car was empty. The situation was reported to the gendarmes immediately. Shortly after the teams at the scene, went after the fleeing driver.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 8 people were released in TÜDEMSAŞ operation, 13 people were sent to court 15/11/2012 21 detained in the tender corruption operation for TÜDEMSAŞ factory in Sivas, 13 was sent to court. Sivas, Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ) from the 21 13 people detained in the operation against the factory procurement corruption was referred to the court. 8 people were released. The Republic of Turkey State Railways engaged in the production of cars TÜDEMSAŞ 'as in the operation in the morning for a day before 2 plot mischief tender and institutions to the detriment of the people taken into custody on charges of 21. Some of these managers, including executives of some of the senior executives and the factory, are working in the fab
- PKK, kidnapped by 2 railway worker released 26/08/2014 PKK, kidnapped by the 2 railroad worker was released: BİNGÖL young town in the suburbs of the construction of the railway construction, the 2 fire machine PKK members kidnapped 2 released the worker released. A group of armed PKK members, the 2 truck, set fire to the workers in the town of Genç District's Servi town in the evening, and then fled the workers with Ibrahim Karagöz and Sadullah Gündü. PKK, 16.00 workers missed the time of the 2, the young town was learned in the countryside.
- 4 Person Released in Corlu Train Crash 13/10/2018 8 in Çorlu district of Tekirdağ in July 25 4 person who was killed in a train accident and stated to be the 'main defective' was released by the court today. Saim Bilgin lost his daughter in the accident, said in a statement on the verd, 'Is it that easy, no one will not pay? We're going to fight until all those responsible are punished. Our pups are dead ... 'he said. 25 people lost their lives and 340 passengers were injured in the tran accident disaster which occurred as a result of big negligence in Çorlu District of Tekirdağ. In the report prepared by Çorlu Chief Public Prosecutor's Office investigating the incident related to the accident, they stated that they were s the principal flawed Olay.
- In Elvankent, Ankara, a person hit by a high-speed train 23/12/2012 Ahmet Tire (54), who returned from the grocery shopping at the Elvankent train station in Ankara, lost his life under the high-speed train from the Eskişehir direction. Neighborhood residents, the only safe point in the region to cross the road to the bottom of the passageway is filled with water, so the pedestrians experienced trouble, he said. Despite the phone call to ASKİ, who claimed that the water in the lower passage of the residents of the neighborhood, they expressed their reaction to the accident. Source: HaberTurk
- A person was killed in Malatya as a result of a train crash 14/01/2016 A person killed in Malatya as a result of a train crash: a person trying to cross the railway line in Malatya 75-year-old person, died as a result of the trauma of a train not noticed. Mehmet Özduran, who was in the Beylerderesi district of Malatya in the district of Yeşilyurt in Malatya, died as a result of the passenger train crash when he was trying to cross the railway. The accident occurred in the district of Yeşilyurt district of Beylerderesi 75. Express train between Adana Elazig, Mehmet Özduran'a trying to cross the rail. Ozduran body, the impact of the crash, died at the scene. After the incident, the train's engineer Eyüp Ç. in his statement, "I did not notice the old person because of the tunnel exit,"
- One person committed suicide by jumping in front of the train 22/11/2016 One person committed suicide by jumping in front of the train: A person in the neighborhood of Kardeşköy in Efeler district of Aydın jumped in front of the train which carried out the campaign in Nazilli-Söke. Man jumped in front of the train, asking him what he was doing, "We are waiting for the train to come," the answer was learned. Aktug'ün, his friend was rejected by the offer of rejection was put forward to put an end to his life. The event took place at the 09.00 ranks, near the level crossing of the Kardeşköy quarter. Aykut Aktug, allegedly, Denizli-Söke jumped in front of the passenger train. Approximately 5 meters swept by the impact of sweat, Aktuğ, fell to the edge of the rails. Health that came to the region with the notification of the incident Olay
- What is the percentage of illegal passengers in Europe? 01/04/2016 In Europe's only non-turntable metro, the percentage of illegal passengers is in your opinion: It is stated that the ratio of non-ticket passengers in the metro network in Helsinki, the capital of Finland, which is the only metro in Europe, which is entered without a turnover, is two percent. According to the results of the research conducted by BEST Research Company, while the ratio of non-ticket travelers in the Helsinki subway system remained at 2, it was determined that 3 and 4.4 were the percentage of those traveling without a ticket in Stockholm and Oslo subways. Jaakko Heiline, Helsinki's public transportation security specialist, said that the turnstiles were designed to be built without a turntable due to the confidence in passengers during the 70 years.
- How many people traveled on Konya - İstanbul YHT line? 25/12/2014 How many people have traveled in the Konya - Istanbul YHT line: At the historical ceremony in which Konya-Istanbul High Speed Train service was started, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan gave the gospel and the flights were made free for the first week. How many people traveled between Konya and Istanbul, the capital of civilizations in this week? What are the ticket prices for regular flights? It was expected for a long time, the opening of which was of great importance for Konya, 17 was held in December. Journey time Up to 12 hours The distance between Konya and Istanbul was reached by 4 hour 15 minutes by High Speed Train. The President at the opening of that line O
- 3. how many people work in airport project 12/11/2015 how many people are working in the airport project: 3 where the works in the first phase continue uninterruptedly. 1800 bin 9 personnel are working with 366 truck in the construction site of the airport project. 3 where work continues without any hitches. 150 will be implemented in the 4 phase which will serve 3 million passengers annually when the airport project is completed. in the scope of the first phase of the airport project, ground correction, excavation and superstructure construction works are ongoing, while the project site havalim
- How Many People Work in TCDD? 22/01/2018 In the performance report published by TCDD, it was announced how many people work in the relevant public institution. TCDD, which is a part of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, continues its activities without any break, and brings millions of people from different routes every year. While TCDD continues its investments, it also gives information to the public on annual reports. When we look at the performance program shared with the public through the official website of TCDD, it was learned how many staff members worked in the relevant public institution. How many staff are working within TCDD, and how many personnel work in TCDD's partner organizations. TCDD TOTAL T