Ankara YHT station manager Talip Unal lost his life in the hospital where he was treated. The railwaymen drowned the law.
A funeral ceremony was organized at the Ankara Railway Station, where Talip Ünal was serving for the funeral of his relatives.
TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun who made a short speech at the ceremony, said “Talip Ünal was one of our example managers who won the appreciation of everyone. T
As one of the most difficult days of the family of railroad stating that they are Fit, HT 35 year spent serving the life of the railways, YTT Garry Manager Talip Unal Bey, we are experiencing the deep sorrow of losing. In 1984, they successfully fulfilled all the tasks they undertook on the railroads they stepped into.
In particular, Ankara Gar and finally, the Ankara YHT Garage Garage Directorate during our office as well as representing our organization in the best way with the human relations with the staff has earned the appreciation of everyone was one of our sample managers.
I have a social personality that has duties in civil society organizations. God let us be heaven, space, heaven, we razıydık God Himself pleased with it. "He said.
After the speeches, the funeral of the deceased was sent off to Eskişehir in his hometown with the tears of prayers and railroads to be buried.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- KAYBIS System Launched By April 1 02/04/2018 Kayseri Transportation Inc. within Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality. Or Smart Bike Sharing System X Launches KAYBIS as of April every year and 1 is in service as of April. Kayseri Transportation Inc. within Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality. Or Smart Bike Sharing System X Launches KAYBIS as of April every year and 1 is in service as of April. KAYBİS, which facilitates urban transportation and has a station at 51 point of the city, will continue to provide cheap transportation. KAYBİS, which has become a popular transportation vehicle in city transportation in Kayseri, is an indispensable means of transportation for the people of Kayseri with its increasing number of users and attractive usage advantages de
- More 11 Stations to KAYBİS 07/05/2018 Kayseri Transportation Inc. within Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality. The ard Smart Bike Sharing System X has brought the number of stations of KAYBIS to 51. 11 is the opening of the new station 3. It was made with the Bike Festival. KAYBİS bicycles, which have become a popular transportation vehicle for urban transportation in Kayseri, continue to be an indispensable means of transportation for the people of Kayseri with its increasing number of users and attractive use. Since the year of 2014, one hundred percent native of Kayseri Transportation Inc. The bike sharing system, designed and engineered by its engineers, is expanding its service network by increasing its capabilities every year. Kayseri Transportation Inc. the new stations opened with the Bike Festival. Architect Sinan Mimar
- Thousands of 492 Losses in Railway Accidents, No Resignation! 17/05/2019 Between the years of 2003 and 2018, the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure announced that one thousand 492 died in train and railway accidents. CHP Mersin Deputy Alpay Antmen asked the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure of CIMER on the last 16 how many people lost their lives during the train and railway accidents. In the response between the 2003 and 2018 492 a person died in the train and rail accidents between the years said. Antmen who stated that after the train accident in the Çorlu district of Tekirdağ, the people of the deceased and their lawyers started a seizure of justice, they stated that the court did not need to prosecute after the decision of the court.
- Binali Yıldırım: 'I am proud of our railroaders' 05/03/2012 Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that TCDD has become an institution that is held on hand. Yildirim, on the one hand railroads, railroads and railways on the one hand, said the class. State Railways (TCDD), an organization that has been held on hand, stating that the Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, on the one hand railroads, railroads and railways on the one hand, said that the class. After 1950 year due to the disregard of the railways, overhead areas of the country, explaining that the railways attracting the load starts to become a burden to this country Minister Binali Yildirim, Turkey's history, culture with, who like flesh and nail with the fate of this ...
- Transport Officer You Will Not Participate in the Stop Job of the Railway Workers 06/04/2013 Transport Officer You will not participate in the action to stop the work of the railroad Officers-Sen General Director of Transportation Cankesen 16 KESK in April and will not participate in public-Sen action to stop their work, said: ank As a union, our aim is to break the action and do not sabotage the action, all We respect CSOs and the activities they do within the law. 16 In April, we will do our job just as the railroads, we will be at the beginning of our business. X
- TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman addressed to the railway! 01/05/2013 TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman addressed to the railway! We live together with you on the very important days of 157 annual railway history. First of all, I would like to express that I have felt the pleasure of working with you for years in 10, and feeling as much a railroad as I am. 10 has achieved many firsts in the year with you. Not only the railroads, not only the railways, but also the face of our country, we have done many things with you. We have presented many things that will tell our children and leave to future generations together with the 157 annual accumulation of railways. We did the high speed train lines together and we started the operation together. …
- Ethiopian Railways to Train TCDD 12/06/2013 TCDD will train the Ethiopian Railway TCDD, which has successfully implemented many big projects in line with the main objectives of high-speed train projects, modernization of the existing system and development of the advanced railway industry, will export its experience to Africa. Ethiopia, one of the African countries, asked TCDD for the first railway line of the country to be opened. TCDD, which responds positively to the demand, will take an active role in the reconstruction of railways in Ethiopia, employee training and technology transfer. Officials from Ethiopia have made various investigations at TCDD. Ethiopian authorities, who ended the railway operation in 1997, will continue to operate the railway line between the country's railways and the capital Addis Ababa-Djibouti.
- Karaman: The Eye of the World's Railroads 10/12/2013 Karaman: The Eye of the World Railroads: The 87 Training Board of TCDD was held at the Great Meeting Hall of the General Directorate of TCDD at 28-29 November 2013. TCDD Speaking at the opening of the Directors General Director Süleyman Karaman, this year's Council of the Marmaray opening followed the turning point in the history of Turkey railway and yet they were proud as railwaymen from making the eve of the opening of the high-speed train line in Istanbul, he said. KARAMAN underlines that together with the services performed, the world's advanced railroads follow the technology and create a new, more innovative, world-integrated TCDD profile every year with the ever-changing railway perception in society.
- Süleyman Karaman called to the railway with teleconference 27/01/2014 Süleyman Karaman called teleconferences to the railwaymen: The last of the teleconference meetings held each week under the chairmanship of TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman was held on 20 January 2014 with the participation of all department heads and regional directorates. The meetings focused on the progress of the projects followed by the Departments and Regional Directorates and the final status of the High Speed Train Projects. In the meeting where the problems encountered in the institution were expressed and solutions were produced, measures were taken to reduce the loss of locomotive time losses and to prevent energy losses. General Manager Süleyman Karaman, 25 December 2013 Aralık
- European Training of Railroaders 21/10/2014 European Training of Turkish Railways: Malatya Şehit Kemal Özalper Vocational and Technical Anatolian High School 2014 European Union Vocational Training Program accepted within the framework of Erasmus Projects; She is preparing to go to Copenhagen, Denmark, with her project eye Studying alimunothermatic ray welding operations in Europe “. Martyrs Kemal Özalper project of Vocational and Technical High School, European Union Education and Youth Programs Center of the overall project application by Turkey 1482 Erasmus National Agency; 221 is worth supporting. In the field of rail systems, students who are receiving basic level of vocational training may be called mobility activities which can be called as internship and study visit; total…