The opening of the bridge, sports facility and electoral coordination office, which Demirtaş District looked forward to, was held with the participation of close citizens of 4000.
The opening of the sports facility of Demirtaş Bridge, which was offered to the services of the Aliefendi, İspatlı, İshaklı, Seki and Kargicak Neighborhoods, was opened with the ribbon cut with the citizens. For years, fearing to collapse the bridge they used just next to the 50 meters, the Municipality of Alanya Adem Murat Yücel kept the promise to the people of the region and built a new, large and modern bridge. The old bridge is one of the biggest fears of the people of the region. For the opening ceremony of the Demirtaş Bridge, which was completed by the Mayor of Alanya and the common candidate of the Presidency of the Republic, Mr. Adem Murat Yücel, the opening ceremony of the sports facility and the election coordination center, which was completed earlier than the planned time, opened with the people of the region. The people of the region showed great interest in the meeting, which took place in the style of the opening ceremony. With the participation of thousands of citizens, they closed the new road.
PRESIDENT YÜCEL: '' We can build the bridge from the base to the bridge ''
Aliefendi, İspatlı, İshaklı, Seki and Kargıcak Demirtaş Bridge, which we offer to the service of our 22 rural neighborhood together with our neighborhoods, have good luck to our people in our region, to our region and to Demirtaş.
The main thing for us is to build hearts from the heart. We, if you could win your love, your consent, your love, if we were able to take your place in your hearts, then we consider ourselves to serve you.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Fairground has reached the new bridge 15/12/2014 The Panayır district reached its new bridge: a two-tiered concrete bridge was built in the Taşköprü neighborhood, where two vehicles could not cross over at the same time. 1 million 200 thousand TL was spent on the bridge which was built in the past days. Speaking at the opening Osmangazi Mayor Mustafa Dundar, said these services will never end, said: terek We have been continuing this service with the work we have started last term. Service requires continuity. We continue with the support you have given to this task without interruption. I thought what could be done in Panayır Taşköprü neighborhood. I said we could build a concrete bridge. New…
- Cildikısık longed for his bridge 18/12/2014 The General Secretary of Special Administration Mehmet Uzun, Cukurca Village Cildikısık district and the construction of the bridge that connects the road to the highway were examined. Long and forest management manager Mehmet Emin Uzunsoy, Road and Transportation Services Manager Serkan Inal, Road Control Chief Ü. He made investigations with Deniz Demiralp in Cildikısık neighborhood. General Secretary Mehmet Uzun, Çukurca Village Cildikısık District has been a road problem for years, saying, yapım The construction of Karabük Forest Management Directorate was started and the bridge has been completed by the technical personnel of our Special Provincial Administration and our village has been completed for many years Genel
- Adiyaman Governor Mahmut Demirtas chaired the Road Safety Action Plan Coordination Committee meeting was held. 22/04/2013 Adiyaman Governor Mahmut Demirtas, under the chairmanship of Road Safety Action Plan Coordination Board meeting was held. Deputy Governor Levent Öztin, Mayor M.Necip Büyükaslan, Provincial Police Director Mehmet Bilici, Provincial Gendarmerie Commander Colonel Yusuf Yalçın, Rector of Adıyaman University. Dr. M.Talha Volunteer, Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman Mustafa Uslu, Artisans Bail Bonds Cooperative Chairman Abuzer Aslantürk, Chamber of Drivers President Ahmet Stone and the relevant institutions attended. Traffic Branch Manager Nadir Telli made a presentation with the slide on the action plan while Adıyaman's problems were evaluated in the meeting. Adıyaman da
- Demirtaş Junction Opened to Transportation 05/06/2015 Demirtaş Junction Opened to Transportation: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality by 35 million spent by the Demirtaş Junction, was opened to the vehicle traffic by the Mayor Recep Altepe. Altepe, opened the use of the Demirtaş Junction, along with an impasse in urban transportation is more solved. Metropolitan Municipality, the Near East Ring Road on the road to remove the traffic lights located on the Demirtaş turnway, Bursa's largest bridge has built the junction. 80 8 4 5 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Located on the Demirtaş exit of the Near East Ring Road Yakın
- Erkan Demirtas, a member of the JCC who objected to the tender of the car of Ankara Metro, stressed that the documents of the Metro Security were not submitted 23/07/2012 Last but not least, the Ankara Metro is on the agenda with a work accident that caused the death of a person on the construction site. The allegations about the 400 million dollar 324 subway vehicle purchase tender, which is one of the most important steps of the Metro project, are controversial. Firms that use the right of appeal related to the tender claimed that the Ministry of Transport had given the tender to the tenderer who did not submit the documents requested by the technical specifications. According to Radikal newspaper, the Public Procurement Board (GCC) approved the tender in a controversial manner. However, Erkan Demirtaş, one of the most senior members of the board, has appealed the decision. Demirtaş's objections were remarkable. Tender ...
- Demirtaş: İzmir may be the star of the logistics sector 21/10/2013 Demirtaş: Izmir may be the star of the logistics sector: Izmir Chamber of Commerce (İZTO) Chairman Ekrem Demirtaş pointed out that logistics is one of the sectors with high growth potential in the medium term and that İzmir needs a logistics center to reduce the transportation costs. Demirtaş, evaluating the logistics sector, stated that after the necessary infrastructure and superstructure investments in the transportation area in İzmir, he will reveal the great potential: ın İzmir location, its proximity to European and world markets, suitable investment areas and the location of organized industrial zones, universities, to be a logistics base with qualified labor force and other foreign investments in the Aegean iye
- Demirtaş Logistics base should have been in Bagpalı instead of Kemalpaşa 02/04/2015 Demirtas instead logistics base Gulab should be bagged: the bagged Chamber of Commerce (TTO) participating in the organized sector meetings Izmir Chamber of Commerce (Iztok) Chairman Ekrem Demirtas, instead of Izmir's logistics base of Gulab stated that there should be bagged. Demirtas "bagged air, rail and maintenance of roads Kemalpasa by much more advantageous situation. There are no in connection Kemalpaşa harbor. Logistics centers, Torbal should be built. The location Kemalpasa, seems to hold the ears in reverse." He said. Meeting President of the Chamber of Tradesmen and Craftsmen Halil Gülcü, TTO Assembly President Erkan Aksoy, Chamber of Agriculture President Yılmaz Girgin, President of Chamber of Chambers Mercury İsmail Akman, TTO taş
- ITO President Demirtaş: Proj The Gulf Transition Project should be implemented quickly İ 27/08/2017 Izmir Chamber of Commerce Chairman Ekrem Demirtas, the Gulf Transition Project should be implemented quickly, he said. Stating that Izmir has been undergoing a rapid process of construction in recent years, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of İTO Ekrem Demirtaş said, girdi Building and population densities are increasing and they are moving. Accordingly, the number of vehicles is increasing. Today, the number of vehicles in traffic in Izmir 1 million reached around 300 thousand. These increases show itself as traffic density and congestion, especially in business hours. Bu The city center of Izmir, due to the geographic structure of the bay around the narrow settlement band Demirtaş said, the coast around the Gulf İzmir
- Governor Demirtaş received briefing from Oğuz Saygılı, Regional Director of TCDD 30/12/2017 Governor Mahmut Demirtaş came together with TCDD Regional Manager Oğuz Saygılı and other related officials and took a briefing about the works carried out by TCDD. In particular, the work of Adana-Mersin and Adana-Toprakkale high-speed train projects related to the studies on the knowledge that the Governor Demirtas, the city's transportation network will provide significant contributions to the project as soon as possible to show that they will show their efforts. Explaining that they give great importance to the public services in Adana to increase the level of citizen satisfaction, Governor Demirtaş, Regional Manager Saygılı and his entourage wished them success in their work.
- Vali Demirtaş Investigated Adana-Toprakkale High Speed Train Project On Site 13/02/2018 Adana Governor Mahmut Demirtas, Adana-Toprakkale High-Speed Train Project within the Yenice-Adana-Ceyhan stations 2. in line with the construction work of the existing line rehabilitation work on site. Governor Demirtaş sitting in the mechanic seat; Yenice, Adana and Ceyhan stations visited TCDD 6. Regional Director Oğuz Saygılı received information. Providing significant contribution to the transportation network of our city, which has been developing in many areas with the public investments made in recent years, Governor Demirtaş stated that they have made the utmost effort to complete the Adana-Toprakkale high-speed train project as soon as possible and offer it to the service of the citizens.
- The foundation of Demirtaş Köprülü Junction was laid 17/11/2014 The foundation of Demirtaş Köprülü Junction was laid: The foundation of the Demirtaş Köprülü Junction, designed by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality with the goal of 'Reachable Bursa', was laid with a ceremony. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the solution to the traffic of Bursa junction, 2015 will herald the arrival of the spring. While carrying Bursa to the future with its vision projects, the Metropolitan Municipality continued its work towards the goal of kt a more accessible city ş and added a new step to the solution of the problem of traffic which is waiting for a solution for many years. The foundation of the Demirtaş Köprülü Junction to be built by the Metropolitan Municipality was laid with a ceremony. Mayor Recep Altepe, as well as AK Party deputies Mustafa Kemal Şerbetçioğlu, Hakan Çavuşoğlu v
- Demirtaş Yenidamlar Bridge Completed 13/12/2018 The 55 meter-long Yenidamlar Bridge, built on the Sedre Stream in the Demirtaş Neighborhood of Alanya, was completed by Alanya Municipality. The construction of the bridge was started by the Municipality of Alanya in the Demirtaş Quarter. The Yenidamlar Bridge, which was built in place of the old bridge which was partly collapsed after the flood in 10, is being used by the citizens of Demirtaş, Seki, İshaklı, İspatlı and Aliefendi. YÜCEL, enc 2010'DAN'S REGIONAL PEOPLE WERE DANGEROID “Alanya Mayor Adem Murat Yücel,” The people of the Demirtas, the students who provided access to the bridge and surrounding neighborhoods were in danger for four years. We started an investigation with our related units. After the necessary steps, am
- Bursa High Speed Train Construction Re-Starts from Demirtaş Viaduct 11/02/2019 The construction of the tunnel in the Bursa-Yenişehir line of the high-speed train is carried out by Çelikler, and the construction of the roads where the viaducts, bridges and rails outside the tunnels will be laid are also carried out by Cengizler as a contractor. Due to the increase in the exchange rate caused by the rise in July, companies have stopped last week due to the good news. As we announced from these columns, the subcontractor of Cengizler, who worked in the viaducts and roads, Duygu Mühendislik dismissed his colleagues and called on them to return to work. With this call ... Employees returning to the construction sites were on the job. The works also started with concrete piles on Demirtaş Viaduct and bored piles on the tunnel entrances. In the Yenişehir-Osmaneli line, ehir
- Nemrut Ski Center Reaches New Runways 03/11/2014 Nemrut Ski Center Reaches New Runways: Nemrut Ski Center in Tatvan district of Bitlis will serve skiers with new tracks. Completed in the Nemrut Ski Center in the Tatvan district of Bitlis, the 3 track was put into service by the ski lovers. Nemrut Crater Lake and Nemrut Dağı, which received the doğa Excellence Award ise in the European Distinguished Destinations (EDEN) Project, are flooded by nature in the summer and skiers in the winter. Due to its location, the ski resort between Nemrut Crater Lake and Lake Van is made more convenient with its new runways and offers skiing opportunities with a unique view to those who love skiing. Yalçın Sözbilici, Secretary General of Bitlis Special Administration, told AA correspondent Bit
- Lahore metrobus line 19 has gained new vehicle 29/09/2013 Lahore Metrobus Line 19 has gained new vehicle: 19 new metrobus vehicle was added to the first metrobus line of the country run by Albayrak Group in Lahore, the capital of Pakistan's Punjab province. The Pakistani people show great interest in the metrobus, which reduces the 3,5 hourly road to the 50 minutes in the tyrant Lahore traffic. Pakistan, the capital of the province of Punjab in Lahore, is operated by the Albayrak Group. The headlines in Pakistani media were added to the metrobus line, which reduced the 19 hourly route to 3,5 minutes in the void traffic of Lahore with a population of twelve million. SELECTION…
- Atıl railway rose to Wednesday New Roads 11/11/2013 Atıl railway rose to Wednesday New Roads: Samsun-Çarşamba Railroad in the city and remaining in the remaining part of the 3 kilometer part of the removal of the Wednesday after the Municipality began construction work. Railway cities remaining in the stowed position, then work your way starting Wednesday Municipality of removal of the section, the scope of the work initiated on the train track train up to the station in the city center Beylerce located rails after the zoning application is done with the removal of söktü.ray began infrastructure and road works in this area. Hüseyin Dündar, Mayor of Çarşamba Municipality, stated that they started the infrastructure and road works after the removal of the railways.
- Derince Port Reaches New Owner 06/06/2014 Derince Port to New Owner Gets: Turkey State Railways (TCDD) The General Directorate of for deep harbor 39 years, "granting of operating rights" Safin method of privatization tender with 543 million Solid Fuels Industry and Commerce won. Yılport Holding and Kumport Port Operations participated in the tender together with Safi Solid Fuel. In the closed round, the highest bid was in 434 million dollars, and the auction started with 438 million dollars. The auction improved as follows: 438 1 in the auction, which started with a million dollars, the price went up to a million dollars in min. Companies 448'er million dollar increase is doing. Price 1 Fiyat
- Kayseri Transportation Inc. Introduces New Ray Sweep (Photo Gallery) 10/11/2014 Kayseri Transportation Inc. The new Ray Sweep vehicle was introduced by Çorum Erdemli Makine Kayseri The cleaning tool that was produced specifically for the cleaning of the tram lines was delivered to Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality recently. The guide system was able to move the rail on the rail by means of the cleaning system. The vehicle is also equipped with 12 m³ solid waste hopper and 7 tons water reservoir.
- İzmir Metro Has New Engineers 30/01/2015 İzmir Metro Has New Engineers: For the first time in Turkey, İzmir Metro A.Ş. With Turkey Business Association (TEO) was organized in partnership "Train machinist Education Program" was completed. There are also three female mechanics among the 23 young mechanic who successfully completed the program. Thanks to the cooperation between İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and Metro Inc. and İŞKUR, 23 became a young business owner and business owner. The candidates who succeeded after the six-month training process and exams within the scope of a common protocol under the'n Train Machine Job Training Program kapsamında, started work in İzmir Metro. Blossom nose drivers, received a ceremony ceremony. At the ceremony ...
- Cuenca City of Ecuador Reaches New Trams 21/10/2015 The Ecuadorian City of Cuenca Has Introduced New Trams: The first of the trams purchased for the Ecuadorian tram line in Cuenca started 19 in October. As a result of the agreement between Alstom and the transportation head of Cuenca city, the trams left the La Rochelle factory of Alstom in May and were transported to Cuenca by ship. The trams are expected to start operating next year. The 10,5 km line with standard rail opening starts from Parque Industrial to Control Sur. There are even 27 pc stalls. There is also a depot at Yanuncay station. The line is scheduled to serve 120000 passengers daily. The total journey time on the line is ise
- Izmir Metro gets new wagons 13/02/2017 Izmir Metro has gained new wagons: 320 million pounds investment and 95 new metro wagon with the strengthening of the fleet of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the new vehicles received a ceremony with the number of 55. Izmir 2000 11 10 2020 250 120 23 95 55 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX In order to strengthen the railway systems infrastructure, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has been working on the subway, tram and İZBAN lines, received the XNUMX of the new metro car, which it went to the tender, with a ceremony. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality's ceremony in the center of Halkapınar Izmir Metropolitan Municipality İzmir
- Islahiye-Mersin Train Acquires New Air Conditioner Wagons 14/02/2012 Ak Party Gaziantep deputy Shamil Tayyar'ın TCDD as a result of his talks with the General Directorate, Islahiye-Fevzipasa-Mersin train reported that new airconditioned. Tayyar, said in a statement, TCDD Islahiye-Fevzipasa-Mersin trains about 15 61603-61604-61605 61606-26 number of trains by the number of trains said. Tayyar, from the Islahiye-Fevzipaşa station to Mersin, provided the service of air-conditioned wagons to allow passengers at the 6 station to be comfortable. our citizens will travel now with air-conditioned wagons heated cooling as summer is comfortable and comfortable acak
- Gölcük Başülenmen Street Reaches New Face 06/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues its road and maintenance repairs throughout the city. The Department of Transportation Department, which is working in Gölcük, carried out work at the Başhaðmenmen Street located in the Summer House and Yeni Mahalle. The street was renovated with paving and paving applications. THOUSAND 600 METER The floor of Gölcük Başçilikmen Street, which has a total length of one thousand 600 meters, has been improved by laying asphalt material. Street, binder and wear asphalt paving was made suitable for transportation. Safety lines also taken the street has a modern structure. CONNECTION TO THE D-130 2 thousand tons of hot asphalt was used throughout the street. 13 meter wide street, 8 meter path UM
- Eskihisar Street Reaches New Face 17/11/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality renews streets and streets within the scope of road maintenance and repair works in the city. Some of the street is covered with asphalt patches and some are completely renewed as a result of street infrastructure works. The Department of Transportation Department, which is working in Darica, carried out asphalting works on Eskihisar Street in Eskihisar. 7 BIN 700 TON ASPHALT Located between the interchange of Station Street and Ferry Port Street, Eskihisar Street has an important route to the Ferry Port. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality teams Darıca Eskihisar Street in the road editing work asphalted the street. The street was smoothed for the transportation of citizens. 7 THOUSAND 700 N
- Nissibi Bridge will be named as Recep Tayyip Erdogan Bridge 06/02/2015 Nissib bridge Recep Tayyip Erdogan Bridge name will be given mi: Adiyaman established at the Ataturk Dam was claimed to put Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the name of the new bridge is completed at the end of 33 month study Turkey's third largest bridge Nissib the Bridge, "Recep Tayyip Erdogan Bridge" will be given name The bridge was opened to pedestrian traffic two weeks ago on the Nissibi Bridge, which was connected to Adıyaman-Kahta-Siverek-Diyarbakır on the Atatürk Dam. Hürriyet columnist Vahap Munyar stated that the name of the Transport Minister Lütfi Elvan came from the people of the region and that the name of the bridge would be changed. He said: gel Our citizens are at the Nissibi Bridge,