Today in History
25 March 1920 Central Military Inspectorate of Railways Lines was established and Vasıf Bey was appointed as a military inspector. 15 was in the wagon.
25 March 1936 Bozanönü-Isparta stations (13 km) were connected to each other. The contractor was Nuri Demirağ.
25 March 2018 Ankara Sivas YHT Line First Rail Ceremony was held
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ankara-Sivas YHT Line First Rail Ceremony was held 26/03/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Ankara-Sivas High-Speed Train (YHT) line from Ankara to Yozgata one hour, Yozgattan Sivasa one hour to Sivas-Yozgat-Ankara between the two hours of travel time will be expressed by expressing, "Ankara to Istanbul 3,5 5,5 hour in hours can go to Istanbul with Sivas. 4,5 hour can go to Istanbul. said. Minister Arslan, Deputy Prime Minister Bekir Bozdag and the Minister of National Education Ismet Yilmaz with the participation of the Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train line in his speech at the opening ceremony of the first rail, the AK Party as a power when they came to power they formed the '
- Rail Laying Work Accelerated in Ankara-Sivas YHT Project 18/08/2018 Yozgat Governor Kemal Yurtnaç, Ankara-Sivas High-Speed Train (YHT) project launched under the scope of the rail work continued uninterrupted. One of the important axes of the railway corridor, which combines Asian countries with Asia Minor on the Silk Road, is the Ankara-Sivas YHT Project which continues to run rapidly. When the project is completed, Ankara-Sivas YHT project, which will reduce the time between Sivas-Ankara to 2 hours and Ankara-Yozgat to approximately an hour, will be integrated with the high speed train lines of Sivas-Erzincan, Erzincan-Erzurum-Kars and integrated into Baku-Tbilisi-Kars iron silk road. Governor Kemal Yurtnaç, said in a statement on the subject, the service of the high-speed train that will serve between Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas Yozgat's economic potential i
- Rail rail rail rail raaaayyyyyyy 16/02/2014 Ray ray ray ray raaaayyyyyyy: 1933 was a vision and goal in fact, olan dormitory with iron nets lar 2000'li years to come to power when it comes to power, modern-day transportation of light rail and subway to move across the country, had taken action to spread Eyse Antalya and Eskişehir have already achieved this modernization, though. Marmaray, who was described as the project of the century, would connect the two continents. The dream came true aya Connected d There was a thin problem ü It didn't work, the passengers went down and walked across two continents yürüyerek Our ancestors had carried the ships from the land, and the crazy Turks marched across the sea from the bottom of the sea. Hay
- Tender Announcement: Tram line asphalt and plant pavement will be made 13/05/2014 Tram line asphalt and plentmiks construction will be done ISTANBUL TRANSPORT SAN. VE TİC.A.Ş. The tram line will be made of asphalt and plentmiks construction works will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 29884 1-Administration a) Address: FERHATPASA METRO FACILITIES 34200 ESENLER / ISTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2125689970 - 2125688900 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com ç) can be seen on the internet address: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-The subject of the tender work a) Quality, type and amount: ADMINISTRATION üle
- Arslan, 2018's 2. We will connect Ankara-Sivas YHT to Ankara-Istanbul YHT 08/08/2016 Arslan, 2018's 2. In the second half of 2018, we planned to connect Ankara-Sivas YHT to Ankara-Istanbul YHT. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Ankara-Sivas High-Speed Train (YHT) project in the infrastructure work in the 70 rate so far a progression of the definition of the project between Yerköy-Sivas electromechanical systems and superstructure of the superstructure tender will be held in October 6. Ahmet Arslan, who stated that HRCs serve as a model in this area, said: