Today in History
25 March 1920 Central Military Inspectorate of Railways Lines was established and Vasıf Bey was appointed as a military inspector. 15 was in the wagon.
25 March 1936 Bozanönü-Isparta stations (13 km) were connected to each other. The contractor was Nuri Demirağ.
25 March 2018 Ankara Sivas YHT Line First Rail Ceremony was held
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ankara-Sivas YHT Line First Rail Ceremony was held 26/03/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Ankara-Sivas High-Speed Train (YHT) line from Ankara to Yozgata one hour, Yozgattan Sivasa one hour to Sivas-Yozgat-Ankara between the two hours of travel time will be expressed by expressing, "Ankara to Istanbul 3,5 5,5 hour in hours can go to Istanbul with Sivas. 4,5 hour can go to Istanbul. said. Minister Arslan, Deputy Prime Minister Bekir Bozdag and the Minister of National Education Ismet Yilmaz with the participation of the Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train line in his speech at the opening ceremony of the first rail, the AK Party as a power when they came to power they formed the '
- Rail Laying Work Accelerated in Ankara-Sivas YHT Project 18/08/2018 Yozgat Governor Kemal Yurtnaç, Ankara-Sivas High-Speed Train (YHT) project launched under the scope of the rail work continued uninterrupted. One of the important axes of the railway corridor, which combines Asian countries with Asia Minor on the Silk Road, is the Ankara-Sivas YHT Project which continues to run rapidly. When the project is completed, Ankara-Sivas YHT project, which will reduce the time between Sivas-Ankara to 2 hours and Ankara-Yozgat to approximately an hour, will be integrated with the high speed train lines of Sivas-Erzincan, Erzincan-Erzurum-Kars and integrated into Baku-Tbilisi-Kars iron silk road. Governor Kemal Yurtnaç, said in a statement on the subject, the service of the high-speed train that will serve between Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas Yozgat's economic potential i
- Rail rail rail rail raaaayyyyyyy 16/02/2014 Ray ray ray ray raaaayyyyyyy: 1933 was a vision and goal in fact, olan dormitory with iron nets lar 2000'li years to come to power when it comes to power, modern-day transportation of light rail and subway to move across the country, had taken action to spread Eyse Antalya and Eskişehir have already achieved this modernization, though. Marmaray, who was described as the project of the century, would connect the two continents. The dream came true aya Connected d There was a thin problem ü It didn't work, the passengers went down and walked across two continents yürüyerek Our ancestors had carried the ships from the land, and the crazy Turks marched across the sea from the bottom of the sea. Hay
- Tender Announcement: Tram line asphalt and plant pavement will be made 13/05/2014 Tram line asphalt and plentmiks construction will be done ISTANBUL TRANSPORT SAN. VE TİC.A.Ş. The tram line will be made of asphalt and plentmiks construction works will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 29884 1-Administration a) Address: FERHATPASA METRO FACILITIES 34200 ESENLER / ISTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2125689970 - 2125688900 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com ç) can be seen on the internet address: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-The subject of the tender work a) Quality, type and amount: ADMINISTRATION üle
- Arslan, 2018's 2. We will connect Ankara-Sivas YHT to Ankara-Istanbul YHT 08/08/2016 Arslan, 2018's 2. In the second half of 2018, we planned to connect Ankara-Sivas YHT to Ankara-Istanbul YHT. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Ankara-Sivas High-Speed Train (YHT) project in the infrastructure work in the 70 rate so far a progression of the definition of the project between Yerköy-Sivas electromechanical systems and superstructure of the superstructure tender will be held in October 6. Ahmet Arslan, who stated that HRCs serve as a model in this area, said:
- Today in History: 30 August 1930 Ankara-Sivas line and Sivas Station opened 30/08/2012 30 August 1930 Ankara-Sivas line and Sivas Station are opened. 602 km. Even 36 tunnel was made and 41.200.000 pounds were spent. Prime Minister İsmet Pasha speaking at the opening; "If Ankara-Erzurum railway was present, it would be doubtful that Europe would enter the Sakarya expedition."
- Today in History: 30 August 1930 Ankara-Sivas line and Sivas Station are opened. 30/08/2015 Today 30 August 1930 Ankara-Sivas line and Sivas Station are opened in history. 602 km. Even 36 tunnel was made and 41.200.000 pounds were spent. Prime Minister İsmet Pasha speaking at the opening; "If Ankara-Erzurum railway was present, it would be doubtful that Europe would enter the Sakarya expedition."
- Today in History: 24 March 2018 in the Konak Tram 24/03/2019 Today, the 24 March 1926 Arade-Diyarbakır-Ergani Line was changed to Fevzipaşa-Malatya-Ergani-Diyarbakır route. The construction of the line was given to the Danish-Swedish company Nydqvist Holm. 24 March 2018 Travels On Konak Tram
- Ankara-Sivas YHT Line will be put into service at the end of 2018 25/02/2017 Ankara-Sivas YHT Line will be put into service at the end of 2018: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın"There is an important production of 62 km tunnel between Ankara and Sivas and 55 progress has been achieved in all of these manufactures. Since the Yerköy-Sivas section is going a long way ahead, we will start the construction of this place this year. I hope aim to take, "he said. Apaydin, Turkey Railway Machines Industry AŞ (TÜDEMSAŞ) to make observations came from Sivas, Sivas-Ankara High Speed Train (YHT) Project gave information about the work. Apaydın, who explained that the infrastructure works of YHT from Kayaş to Sivas continued at a fast pace an
- Minister Arslan: "We want to finish Ankara-Sivas YHT Line at the end of 2018 Year" 30/12/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 29 December 2017 evaluated the 2017 activities of the Ministry and announced the 2018 targets at a press conference held at Türk Telekom Facilities in Ahlatlıbel, Ankara on Friday. ”LARGEST RAIL RAILS IN THE INVESTMENT BUDGET lan Minister Arslan, in his speech after breakfast, made important statements on the agenda and the transportation sector. Emphasizing the importance of investments in railways in the last 15 year in our country, Arslan said u We really care about the railways. We invested in the 8 billion 400 million railways. The highest increase in the investment budget for the coming year will be on the railways. 14 is a luk