The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the State Airports Administration (DHM) and the assignment for the Ministry of Commerce and dated March 15 and 2019 30715 impeachment resolutions was published in the Official Gazette.
According to the decision issued by the President of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan signature, which was open at the Directorate General of TCDD Deputy Director General and Board Member Ali Ihsan he was appointed appropriate.
Gokhan Evren and Mehmet Ates have been appointed as Members of the Board of Directors of DHMI General Directorate.
Fikret Erol, Central Mediterranean Customs and Trade Regional Director of the Ministry of Commerce, was dismissed from his post according to 3 of the Presidential Decree No. 2.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- State Airports Authority General Manager Funda in January, 'DHMİ Running Turkey Flying' 29/01/2019 Funda Ocak, General Manager and Chairman of the Board of State Airports Authority, gave information about the ongoing projects in the share he made from his official twitter account. Here's General Manager January shares: Our country, civil aviation in the field of great progress in Europe, the fastest development in Europe, reached a point in the world civil aviation. There was no doubt that the transportation policies implemented in the last 17 year were effective in capturing this success chart. I can say that our country is equipped with more modern airports and terminals than its counterparts in the world. DHMİ is a global brand in terms of operation and advanced technological infrastructure with the big projects implemented Hay
- High Speed Train and Airport Good News from President Erdoğan to Antalya! 14/08/2017 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan attended the Extended Provincial Consultative Meeting of his party at the Expo Convention Center. During his speech at the meeting, President Erdoğan made a speech about the airport project. ANTALYA AIRPORT MAJDESİ President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, in his speech, emphasized the fact that Antalya was always given private and gave the good news of a third airport. "We said that this is not enough for Antalya. We have built a second airport on the east side of Gazipasa. Now we are in preparation for a third airport. in service yıl
- President Erdoğan Suggests Metrobus to President Aktaş 31/03/2018 President Erdoğan listened to Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aktaş in Beştepe. President Erdogan, the next process, instead of light rail instead of metro or metrobus solutions, "he said. Erdogan, Deputy Prime Minister, the Mayor of the AK Party and the President expressed satisfaction with the harmony between the Provincial Chairman. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan listened to Alinur Aktaş, Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, close to 1 hours. The details of the meeting were taken to the present corner of Olay Newspaper writer Ahmet Emin Yılmaz. President 1 listened to Aktaş hours: I hear beautiful things. News '22 On March “President Aktaş is waiting for an invitation to Beştepe'. The expected interview took place yesterday. Bek
- President Erdoğan After YHT Accident Instruction 13/12/2018 High-speed train moving from Ankara to Konya at 06.30, Yenimahalle Marşandiz station, collided with a guide train for an undetermined reason. After the impact, a portion of the overpass fell on the wagons. 3 citizens lost their lives in the accident. YHT expeditions canceled. President Erdoğan has ordered the mobilization of all units. TCDD personnel 9 were detained on the grounds that there were any accidents related to the accident. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, President of the Republic of Turkey, took the Ankara-Konya high-speed train to the Yenukalle district of Yenimahalle.
- Metro News from President Erdoğan to Konyans 18/12/2018 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan attended the opening ceremony of the total investment of 1 billion XnUMX million pounds including the investments of Konya Metropolitan Municipality. "Hz. Mevlana come not to go if he says come, '' he said President Erdogan, Konya, the hand did not come empty. Erdogan, said: “The total investment cost 464 billion 1 million pounds 464 work of the mass opening of the work today. As you know, we have announced the second 99 daily targets of our government last week. One of them is the introduction of Konya High Speed Train Station. The other one was the auction of the light rail system between Necmettin Erbakan University and Meram Municipality. Our new gar building Yeni
- President Erdoğan's Samsun High Speed Train Announcement 20/01/2019 President of the President and AK Party President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Samsun, the AK Party Samsun Candidate Publicity Meeting held in the Yaşar Doğu Sports Hall, Samsun-Amasya-Çorum-Kırıkkale High Speed Train Project made an explanation about. Talking about the Samsun-Amasya-Çorum-Kırıkkale High Speed Train Project, Erdoğan underlined that they have taken the 120 kilometers divided road length to 309 kilometers. Erdoğan stressed that the connection between Samsun and Central Anatolia and the Mediterranean region and Mersin Port will be provided by high-speed train, "he said.
- President Erdoğan Praises Gaziray Project 28/01/2019 AK Party Chairman and President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Sahinbey Karatas Sports Hall held in the an AK Party Gaziantep Candidates Introduction Meeting Başkan participated. 31 March 2019 Erdogan will be nominated in the local elections, explaining the mayors, Metropolitan Mayor Candidate Candidate and 9 mayor of the district mayor entrusted to the Gaziantep. President Erdoğan, mayor candidates and AK Party Gaziantep deputies together took a picture. Erdogan, carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality of Turkey, the largest housing project 50 thousand houses North City Project, Gaziantep will resolve the water shortage of up to 2050 years after the Melen in Turkey ...
- President Erdoğan Announces the Adana Subway 12/03/2019 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan gave the gospel of the metro which the people of Adana longed for on the station square on Sunday. about the next period will take our agenda, "he gave the gospel," he said. President of the Republic of Turkey and the President of the AK Party President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Adana, the arrival of Adana for a decade has longed for longing. 31 was opened in 2010 and 2010-Akincilar neighborhoods between the 100 kilometers e
- President Erdoğan Announces TCDD Projects 08/08/2018 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan personally announced the number of 100 from the 8 projects of the TCDD in the 5 Daily Executive Program held in the Beştepe Millet Congress and Culture Center. Erdoğan, who gave TCDD projects within the scope of the projects of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, said: Bak We have constructed the high speed train lines which are not in our country. Of these, we launched 1.213 km. We renewed a large part of our railroads almost from scratch. Erdoğan tamam We complete the line laying in the 120 km section of the Ankara-Sivas High Speed Railway. Halkalı-Kapıkule Speed Railway's tender. We offer Konya High Speed Train Station service. Idris-i Bitlisi built for Vangölü öl
- President Erdoğan to open Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line 17/12/2015 President Erdogan Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line will open the opening: President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the future of Şeb-i Arus Alaaddin-Adliye Rail System Line, which was built by the Metropolitan Municipality in Konya, will open the new tram. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Hazrat Mevlana's 72. On the last day of Vuslat Anniversary Memorial Events, the future of Şeb-i Arus will be opened by the Alaaddin-Adliye Rail System Line built by the Metropolitan Municipality in Konya, and the 742 will open the new tram. Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek stated that President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has opened hundreds of facilities to date since the 72 for Şeb-i Arus ceremonies ş