Izmir Metropolitan Municipality turns two of the Victoria Classic type phaetons in Kordon into an electric carriage. These quiet vehicles, which will begin to serve from June, can carry 4 adults and 1 children except the driver.
Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has been continuing its activities continuously since its establishment in 2012, is being renewed with two electric carriages that will be added to it. In line with the studies initiated in January, two Victorian Classic type carriages belonging to the enterprise are being converted to electric carriages. The phaetons, whose first controls are planned to be built in the second half of May, will start operating as of June 2019. New vehicles, designed for use in traffic with technical additions such as the brake system, rear view mirrors, headlamp and turn signals, will be capable of carrying 4 adults and 1 children except the driver.
Between Harbor and Konak Pier
36 Haflinger horse, which was brought from Austria by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, continues to serve in Victoria Classic style carriages at Kordon. The phaetons between the harbor and Konak Pier can take passengers between the routes. Carriers at hourly charters with the decision of UKOME (Transport Coordination Center), Vasıf Çınar, Plevne Boulevard, Talatpaşa Street, Şair Eşref Boulevard, Kültürpark (except for the Enternasyonel İzmir Fair process) and its surroundings, Basmane Square and its surroundings, Ayavukla Church, Hotel Street, Agora, Kemeraltı and its surroundings. covering the route.
Special shelter for horses
Izmir Metropolitan Municipality İZULAŞ company for horses and phaetons in the specially made shelter, semi-covered barn system with each horse's own stable, 2500 square foot padok (horses for outdoor navigation), covered carpark, warehouses and administrative building is located. Here, all kinds of health checks and interventions are carried out by the veterinarian in order to ensure that the horses are in good health and healthy lives. The horses are operated for a period of time not exceeding 7 hours and 6 days per week, and in rest they are rested in the paddock and barn.
Foreign language education
The drivers of the phaeton, who are working in İZULAŞ, are wearing special clothes. Drivers long-sleeved, Spanish model, dominated collared shirt; Wearing black color pants, leathery base, pointed toe, round heeled shoes and wears a black hat. Trainers who had communication skills, in-house behavior, anger management, emotion control and speaking skills were trained in English to communicate with tourists.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Tender Announcement: Electric locomotive and train set maintenance and electric wagon set service will be taken (12.05.2014 Postponed) (Tender Canceled) 22/08/2014 Electric locomotive and train set maintenance and electric wagon set rental service will be taken General Directorate of State Railways RAILWAY (TCDD) 5 pieces electric locomotive and train set maintenance (including electric locomotive + material for electric wagon sets maintenance) 9 pcs electric wagon set 3 year (1095 day) leasing service procurement will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 35660 1-Administration's a) Address: Talatpaşa Bulvarı No: 3 06330 GAR ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone İ
- 5 pieces of electric locomotive and train kit maintenance of 9 electric wagon set tender offers 21/05/2014 TCDD 5 electric locomotive and train set maintenance and bid of 9 electric wagon set tender was collected. General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) ası 5 unit electric locomotive and train set maintenance (electric locomotive + maintenance including electric wagon sets) 9 3 1095 12 2014 36.450.000 5 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The information on the tender is as follows: XNUMX units of electric locomotives and train sets maintenance (electric locomotive + electric wagon) elektrikli
- 5 electric locomotive and train set maintenance and 9 electric wagon set tender has been canceled 22/08/2014 TCDD 5 electric locomotive and train set maintenance and auction of 9 electric wagon set has been canceled Tenderer General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 12 May 2014 day offers collected agon 5 electric locomotive and train set maintenance (electric locomotive + electric wagon) New 9 3 1095 36.450.000 5 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; information about the tender is as follows: XNUMX pounds of approx.
- Tender Announcement: National Electric Train Set Project Driver Cabin and Passenger HVAC System and Electric Heaters Purchase (TÜVASAŞ) 15/05/2017 TÜVASAŞ General Directorate National Electric Train Set Project Driver Cabin and Passenger HVAC System and Electric Heater RETURN NUMBER: 2017 / 227317 SUBJECT OF TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1- Administration information 1.1. The Administration; a) Name: TÜVASAŞ General Directorate b) Address: Mithatpaşa Mah. National Sovereignty cad.no:xnumx, 131 Adapazari / Sakarya / TURKEY c) Telephone number: 54100 90 264 (Internal: 2751660) d) Fax number: 3441 90 264 d) Electronic mail address: email@example.com are related staff: firstname.lastname@example.org. e) Related Unit: Purchasing Department - Foreign Trade Branch Office 2751679. Bidders, tender information ih
- Electric Buses Coming to Kayseri 14/02/2018 President Steel, 18 electric bus procurement preparations for the completion of the tender said. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Celik, the size of rail system vehicles for the purchase of electric buses announced the completion of the necessary work. President Steel, said they will be a short time to tender and will start the purchase of buses from May. Electric buses are also integrated in Kayseri. Mayor Mustafa Çelik stated that the investments in the area of transportation, which they care about very much, continued unabated. Emphasizing that they have invested not only in the future but also in the future of Kayseri by means of transportation and public transportation investments, Mayor Çelik stated, Kayseri Our investments in a multi-level intersection continue rapidly.
- Istanbula Electric Bus Coming 23/09/2014 Istanbul Electric Tram and Tunnel Operations (IETT) General Manager Mumin Kahveci, within a short period of time to begin to transport the Istanbulis electric transport transportation, stating, "2019'de 25'll be the percentage of the fleet," he said. İETT Turkey is one of the oldest institutions and they entered into a major attack on public transport in recent years, he said. Kahveci that attracted the attention of IETT vehicle fleet, the last 2 annually added new 850 fleet to their new vehicle fleets, public buses and other public transportation vehicles around the 3 binnesi said that renewed. Kahveci, now the fleet of vehicles with 360 CNG recorded that, eci
- 15 3 XNUMX annual rental of services 03/01/2012 ELECTRIC LOCOMOTIVE RENTAL SERVICE WILL BE TAKEN GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF STATE RAILWAYS 15 3 renting of the yearly service period with 4734 will be procured according to the open tender procedure according to the article 19 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 2011. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 191425 / 1 3-Administration a) Address: Talatpaşa Boulevard No: 03123090515 Gar / Altındağ / Ankara b) Telephone and fax number: 4149 / 4419-3123115305 - 2 c) Electronic Mail E) The address of the tender document can be seen at: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ XNUMX-The subject of the tender is a) Qualification, type and quantity: i
- Obligation of helmets on electric bicycles 16/04/2014 Obligation of helmets on electric bicycles: Denizli Police Department, electric bicycle wearers are obliged to wear helmets, drivers who do not comply 80 liras said that an administrative fine. Provincial Directorate of Police, said in a statement, made in the Road Traffic Regulation and published in the Official Gazette of February 19 in effect by entering into force on the bikes and motorcycles, the protection cap and safety glasses, electric bikes began to be applied in the reminded. According to the Code of Highways Traffic Act 80 pounds will be applied to the drivers in accordance with the law, said the following: "Air warming and the arrival of summer with the arrival of motorcycles and electric bikes in the number of"
- Akhisar is not punished for electric bikes without helmets 07/07/2014 Akhisar electric helmets not wearing helmets: Akhisar District Police Department of traffic teams connected to the application for the first time electric bicycle drivers were not wearing a helmet criminal procedure was applied. Drivers who do not comply with the rules, according to the Highways Traffic Act 19 lira was imposed an administrative fine. Traffic crews said the following statements were made: zor Due to the increase in the number of motorbikes and electric bikes, which are coming to traffic with the warming of the weather and summer, electric bicycle drivers, protection helmets and protection which are not required to be registered ın
- Electric bus (EBus) introduced all over the world 10/10/2014 Bozankaya's electric bus (EBus) was introduced to the whole world: Known for its investments in the rail system, commercial vehicle design and production, Bozankaya introduced a brand new vehicle at the IAA Commercial Vehicles Fair in Hannover, Germany. Bozusan's electric bus EBus received full points from the IAA visitors. The Turkish domestic manufacturer Bozankaya, who has made significant R & D investments in rail and commercial vehicle design, introduced its new electric bus to the world at the IAA Commercial Vehicle Show held in Hannover. Bozankaya, who prefers to make the e-bus launch especially in the global arena, has a great interest in the IAA, while all the local authorities of Germany, Northern Europe and Switzerland, Iran and Azerbaijan en
- The signing ceremony was held with Hyundai Rotem for the purchase of the 40 electric train set for İZBAN. 17/03/2012 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım stated that the 40 new train set to be taken for İZBAN will be delivered after 2 year after year and in this process, the vehicles prepared for Marmaray gave instructions to reinforce this line. In Izmir, the city rail carriage system İZBAN received the signing ceremony at the General Directorate of İZBAN with the Hyundai Rotem of South Korea for the purchase of the 40 electric train set. Speaking at the ceremony, Lightning, serving in the day 160 thousand İzmirliye serving in the realization of Izmir Izmir Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD thanked the General Directorate for their work. Izmir commuter İzmir
- Two electric bikes collided on the tramway at midnight in Antalya 02/07/2012 Two electric bikes collided on the tramway at midnight in Antalya. The young boy, who was seriously injured, intervened by the holidaymaker's neurosurgeon passing by chance. The incident occurred in the past midnight against the Dönerciler Bazaar. Vedat Belten, who went out of their business and went home, electric bicycles led by Onur Karapınar collided on the tramway. As a result of the collision, electric bicycles jumped to the edge of the tramway. One of the electric bikes was divided into two. Vedat Belten fell in blood, striking his head in the tram rail where he fell. The other driver, Onur Karapınar, was also slightly injured in the head. Those who saw the accident intervened in the wounded. Kaz
- 6 from Izmir-Bandırma to 4 hours by electric train 20/07/2012 Electric trains will be used on this line with the renovation works on the railway line between İzmir-Bandırma. After the completion of the line renewal work will begin to be used electric trains on the line 120 speed will be able to speed. TCDD 3. The Regional Directorate started to work on the renewal of the 52 kilometer railway between Manisa and Akhisar with the latest technology and materials used abroad, as it will perform electric and signal train operations between İzmir and Bandırma. Governor Halil İbrahim Daşöz, TCDD 3. TCDD 3. He worked with Sabahattin Eris, the Regional Manager. THE 90 SPEED WILL GO TO 120 X
- TRANSNET Freight Rail (TFR) launches tenders for 599 electric locomotive 31/07/2012 TRANSNET Freight Rail (TFR) prepares contracts for new dual-voltage electric locomotives in 599 for use by the general cargo department. The first part of 65 will be delivered in the first part 2015. The second part of the 130 segment is scheduled to be delivered between 2016 and 2018. On August, TFR 16 will hold an explanation meeting for organizations that wish to participate in the tender. In addition, TFR plans the ordering of 112 class 19E dual-voltage electric locomotives for the Richards Bay Coal Line. It also produces 23 class 15E 50kV AC units for the Sishen-Saldanha iron ore corridor. Source: Raillynews
- Today in History: 27 September Electric train starts in 1972 Ankara Suburb (Xinjiang-Kayash) 27/09/2012 27 September 1825 First passenger train commenced service. The British engineer George Stephenson produced a steam locomotive, between Darlington-Stocton and the 24 km per hour. 450 quickly passed as the first train to date by carrying passengers. 27 September 1971 Van-Kotur line was completed and opened at a ceremony held at the Turkish-Iranian Railway Van Ferry Pier. The opening ceremony was attended by President Cevdet Sunay and Shah Pahlavi. The discovery was made on the Turkey-Iran line xnumx't. 1935 September 27 Electric train started in Ankara Suburb (Xinjiang-Kayas). 1972 September - 27 October.01 2009. Transport Council held.
- Today in History: 27 October 1956 Halkalı- Electrical signal facilities in the suburban line… 27/10/2012 Halkalı- Electrical signaling facilities in the suburban line - Central control system and electric trains started to work.
- South Africa Railway company Transnet signs contract with Chinese CSR for purchase of electric locomotive 05/11/2012 South Africa Railway company Transnet 95 for the purchase of double-voltage electric locomotive, 22 signed a contract with the Chinese company CSR on October. Güneu learned that the value of the contract, which is of great importance for freight transport in Africa, is 298 million dollars. The first ten electric locomotives will be manufactured in China before the move to South Africa. Source: Raillynews
- South Africa Railway company Transnet signs contract with Chinese CSR for purchase of electric locomotive 05/11/2012
South Africa Railway company Transnet 95 for the purchase of double-voltage electric locomotive, 22 signed a contract with the Chinese company CSR on October. Güneu learned that the value of the contract, which is of great importance for freight transport in Africa, is 298 million dollars. The first ten electric locomotives will be manufactured in China before the move to South Africa. Source: Raillynews Other Related Posts: TRANSNET Freight Rail (TFR) 599 launches tenders for electric locomotivesSiemens Last Eurorunner Locomotives Offered The subway will be built inAnkara, the Chinese company that offers 391 million dollars bid will be finalized.
- China ranks first in the world of electric railway lines 04/12/2012 China was the country with the longest electric railway line in the world, with a thousand kilometers 48. China, which built the first electric railway in 1958, became the first in the world by leaving Russia on the electric rail length with the official launch of the Harbin-Dalian high-speed train at 1 December 2012. China's media reported that the length of the electric railway line in the country 54 48 thousand kilometers per year was reported to succeed. Only 68 country has an electric railway in the world. In the news, it is recorded that China is followed by Russia with 43 thousand 300 kilometers followed by Germany, India, Japan and France. Ada
- Chinese Electric Railway Winner 06/12/2012 With the official launch of the Harbin-Dalian high-speed train on the Chinese electric railway, the 1 of 2012 in China, the total electric rail length of China has exceeded 48 a thousand kilometers. Thus, China left the world behind the electric railway length and became the first in the world. The 3 country and region have electric railways so far, according to information received from the Electoral Committee of the Chinese Railway Academy (68 November). China is followed by Russia, Germany, India, Japan and France. Until the last period of the "12. Five-Year Development Plan", the railway length in China to reach 120 thousand kilometers, the length of electric rail length exceeding 60 "
- Electric Wagon Lifting Bench and Stand (Negotiable) 07/12/2012 SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO THE SUBMISSION Electric Wagon Lifting Bench and Stand (Negotiation) Article 1 - Administration information 1.1. The Administration; a) Name: TÜDEMSAŞ General Directorate b) Address: Kadı Burhanettin Mah. 58059 SİVAS c) Phone number: 0 346 225 18 18 / 1708-4699 x) 0 346 223 50 51 d) e-mail address: email@example.com e) Name, surname and title of the person concerned: Ali Osman KAYA-Procurement Operations Chief, Mustafa DARICI-Officer, 1.2. Tenderers may obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers. Article 2 - Procurement Madde
- Tender Announcement: Electric Wagon Lifting Crane and Stand Supply (TUDEMSAS) 10/12/2012 ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIFICATION FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF ELECTRIC Wagon Lifting Crane and Stand - I SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO THE SUBMISSION Article 1 - Information on the Administration 1.1. The Administration; a) Name: TÜDEMSAŞ General Directorate b) Address: Kadı Burhanettin Mah. 58059 SİVAS c) Phone number: 0 346 225 18 18 / 1708-4699 x) 0 346 223 50 51 d) e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org e) Name, surname and title of the person concerned: Ali Osman KAYA-Procurement Operations Chief, Mustafa DARICI-Officer, 1.2. Bidders are provided with information about the procurement by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers.
- TÜVASAŞ to produce domestic goods electric train 21/01/2013 Sakarya 'also engaged in the production Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ), diesel and electric train set capable of producing domestic goods 160 mileage rate will be exported to Middle East countries and the Turkish state. TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol Inal, TÜBİTAK jointly under the project they will produce a local goods train set, he said. Inal said that 160 can sell the speedometer diesel and electric train sets very easily to the world. "In the project we will bring a brand new Turkish set. The project work of the new product is in progress. Diesel and electric kits are more in demand. There is demand from the Middle East and Turkish states.
- Today in History: 29 January 1993 commences electric train operation between Ankara-Haydarpaşa 29/01/2013 Today, 29 January 1899 Haydarpaşa Port concession was granted to my German-owned Anatolian Railway Company. 29 January 1993 began to process electric train between Ankara-Haydarpaşa.
- Year 2011 map of railways in Turkey (electrical and separated) 28/12/2011 Year 2011 map of railways in Turkey (electrical and separated)