Bursa Metropolitan Municipality continues its transportation investments in the 17 district without interruption as part of its efforts to achieve a more accessible and healthier city.
Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş stated that they continue their activities uninterruptedly in all districts of the city and the transportation of the districts by the Metropolitan Municipality in the districts further relaxes.
Asphalt works were carried out in Beşevler District, Beşevler Street in Nilüfer District by teams of Transportation Department of Metropolitan Municipality. Hot asphalt work was completed in Beşevler Street between Karafatma and Hafize Hatun Mosque and road lines and plates were opened to road transportation. The Municipality of Mimar Sinan in the district of Yıldırım completed the asphalt works in front of Hanımlar Lokali and the teams of the Metropolitan Municipality breathed the transportation in the region.
On the other hand, asphalt production was carried out on the 750 m road on the way to Taşlik District of Karacabey District and the asphalt pavement work on the 2000 meter road in the Göynükbelen District of Orhaneli District ended.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Transportation Investments Continue in Bursa 26/03/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality continues its transportation investments in the city's 17 district with a more accessible city destination. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktas said that they continue their activities in all districts of the city uninterruptedly. Within the scope of the transportation works carried out by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality in 17 district, asphalt pavement production was performed on the 650 meter long road at İsmetpaşa Street at the intersection of Züferbey and Orta neighborhoods of Mustafakemalpaşa District. Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Directorate teams in Gemlik County Umurbey and Kazimkarabekir neighborhoods, while lik
- Transport investments in Istanbul continue unabated 26/10/2017 Transportation investments, which will relax the augmentation of traffic and breathe into Istanbul, continue at full speed. It is aimed to solve the traffic problem that has not been found for many years with the transportation investments in Mega City Istanbul. In this context, new projects are being implemented. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) connects Istanbul's districts with rail systems with the metro projects launched by the slogan 'Metro to Everywhere'. TRANSPORTATION TRANSPORTATION LASTING CONTINUES Istanbul's traffic problem, which has been solved with some projects such as Marmaray, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and metro investments in recent years, is continuing and U
- Epsilon-NDT Continues Railway Investments Abroad 23/12/2016 Epsilon-NDT Continues to Invest Abroad Railroads: Epsilon-NDT Industrial Control Systems has acquired the shares of BIP Industrietechnik Gmbh, which is a reference in the world for railroads and provides products to the railway operations and production companies in Europe. Turkey in health care and technology areas, Europe, America and operating in the Middle East Bozlu Holding company Epsilon-NDT, engaged in the production of measuring and test equipment requiring high technology in terms of rail safety BIP with Industrietechnik Gmbh bought by agreeing shares. Epsilon-NDT provides measurement and test systems in conventional and high-speed train (YHT) applications with the Train Technology Systems (TTS) unit established in 2004. Ep
- Minister Arslan "Railway Investments in Sakarya Continues Rapidly" 09/10/2017 In the October issue of Raillife, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan published an article titled, ife Railway Investments in Sakarya Continue Rapidly Ulaştırma. THAT MINISTER Arslan LETTER refurbishing existing rail lines need to anywhere in Turkey, adding new lines as well as the world's xnumx'inc of Europe, xnumx'nc in the increased rail transport high-speed train operator in've come a very serious distance. We are currently operating a thousand 8 high-speed train lines, and high-speed train and high-speed train construction continues at about 6 thousand kilometers. Besides, 213 is close to a thousand kilometers yan
- New Transportation Investments for Bursa 04/09/2018 Providing important clues about the ongoing studies and new projects to be launched in Olay Media, President Aktaş underlined that they will make significant investments in transportation. Alinur Aktaş, Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality visited Olay Medya and met with managers and columnists. In addition to ongoing studies, Aktaş gave important information about the planned works. TROLEYBUS TO ŞEHİR HOSPITAL We have 2 emergency transportation investments ahead of us. The first one is to launch the 20 million Euro signaling system, which will increase the number of passengers by increasing the number of passengers in Bursaray. The other one is Bursaray's new line of 60 million Euros, which will provide access to the City Hospital in Doğanköy. Di
- Transportation Investments in Bursa Do Not Stop Speeding 10/02/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas examined the completed road in Kayapa Organized Industrial Zone. President Aktas, 26 meter wide and 1200 meter-long road for industrial vehicles using a comfortable breath, he said. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktaş, accompanied by the AK Party Nilüfer District Chairman Ufuk Ay, AK Party Nilüfer Mayor Candidate and regional industrialists visited Kayapa Organized Industrial Zone. President of the industrial zone road and Kayapa Organized Industrial Zone and the completion of the joint operation of the President indicating that Aktaş, breeding un
- Transportation Investments in Districts in Bursa Ongoing 02/04/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality continues its transportation investments in 17 district with the goal of more accessible city. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, the Metropolitan Municipality by the investments made in the district further relaxes, he said. Within the scope of the studies carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department in the town of 17, he completed his hot asphalt works on the 700 meter street in the Hamitler Mahallesi Albayrak Street in Osmangazi District. The Metropolitan Municipality teams continue their work in the Göynükbelen neighborhood of Orhaneli, where they completed the production of asphalt pavement on the 2 km road and breathed transportation in the district.
- Transportation Investments in Bursa Do Not Stop Speeding 18/04/2019 The works carried out by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality with the goal of a more accessible city, 17 continues at full speed in the district. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş said that they produce long term solutions for transportation in Bursa which is a city which distorts the memorization and reminded 'Transportation Master Plan'. Chairman Aktaş said that the activities to breathe in urban transport are going on in every corner of the city and said, içi Important steps have been taken in transportation with the smart junction practices we carried out in Bursa in the last 18 month. At the same time, the work carried out in the main arteries as well as the ongoing asphalt in the districts, tethals and maintenance repair activities as the Metropolitan Municipality in transportation gerek
- Infrastructure Investments GMKurtalan - Cizre Border Railway Project is expected to be included in 2013 year investment program 28/03/2012 Infrastructure Investments will be realized by the General Directorate, esi Kurtalan - Cizre Border Railway Project gerçekleştiril new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; construction tender for feasibility studies and implementation of the completed railway project is planned. Please click here for more information. http://www.yatirimlar.com/
- Infrastructure Investments GMKurtalan - Cizre Border Railway Project is expected to be included in 2013 year investment program 30/03/2012 Infrastructure Investments will be realized by the General Directorate, esi Kurtalan - Cizre Border Railway Project gerçekleştiril new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; construction tender for feasibility studies and implementation of the completed railway project is planned. The project will be submitted to the Ministry of Development to be included in the 2013 investment program, indicating that the tender can be announced in the first half of 2013 after the necessary approvals have been received. The length of Kurtalan - Cizre Hudut Railway, which will be financed from own funds, was determined as 146 km. The realization of the project will contribute greatly to the economy of Siirt and the region. (SB) Source: Investments