On the TEM highway, the fuel leak that was lost as a result of the overturning of the truck passing through the opposite lane was eliminated without the arrival of Sapanca Lake with the immediate intervention of the SASKİ teams.
Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Water and Sewerage Administration (SASKİ) teams immediately intervened in an accident on the TEM Motorway and prevented the leakage of fuel into Sapanca Lake. In the statement made by the General Directorate of SASKİ on the subject, eşya TEM Highway Kırkpınar location in the direction of Ankara looking at the direction of white goods in the direction of the truck was lost by passing the control of the truck. The fuel flowing from the fuel tank of the truck has flowed into the channel at the edge of the highway. Our teams immediately intervened in the situation and reached the leak before reaching Lake Sapanca. We will continue to work at 7 / 24 to protect Sapanca Lake. Sap
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The fire in Avcılar was controlled before reaching the electrical wires in the suburban line. 23/07/2012 The fire in the empty field and the electrical wires in the suburban line, fire, fire crews were taken control of the 1,5 hour. The fire in the empty area of Avcılar and the suburban lines of the wires leading to the fire, the fire brigade with an intense effort was taken under control at about 1,5 hour. Tahtakale Quarter Station Street near the empty land, at noon due to an undetermined cause of fire was released. Firefighters had difficulty intervening due to the fire spreading over a wide area with dry grass, and the rugged terrain. With the effect of the wind, the fire towards the electrical wires in the suburban line, the fire crews with the help of hand tools such as digging, shoveling gar
- Facia Prevented Once! Denizli-Izmir Train Stops Stopped 31/07/2018 Denizli-Izmir train service was stopped due to the flooding of Selin railway line in Buharkent district of Aydın. Near the Çorlu district of Tekirdağ, 25 was prevented by the attention of the mechanics. According to information obtained, Denizli, Denizli and the districts of Bukharkent Aydin between the rainfall caused by excessive rainfall in the railway line due to damage to the railway line was temporarily stopped due to the train. It was announced that trains from Denizli and Nazilli were sent back to the scene without being allowed to pass. TCDD teams at the scene of the work while the line is planned to open until the morning T
- Serdivan Mayor Alemdar's Sapanca Lake ropeway project description 26/07/2013 Serdivan Mayor Alemdar Sapanca Lake cable car project description: Serdivan Mayor Yusuf Alemdar, "Lake Park Project Kirantepe want to unite with. With this project, not only Serdivan, Sapanca Lake will surround the whole project," he said. Alemdar answered the questions of journalists in a live broadcasting program in Göl Park and told that they wanted to establish a cable car connection from Göl Park to university, Kırantepe and Serdivan. "Our people here about 2 -3 kilometers above, 320 altitude camp, congress, there will be training areas and sports fields," said Alemdar, said: "However, our citizens staying here 'I want to make breakfast by the lake" he said.
- Sapanca Lake Izmit Bay ropeway project has reached the tender stage 15/11/2016 Sapanca Lake Izmit Bay cable car project has reached the tender stage: Sapanca Lake Izmit Bay ropeway project, which has been dreaming for years, has reached the tender stage. With the project in question, one of the most beautiful places of Eastern Marmara, Sapanca Lake and Izmir Bay, will be viewed from the top through the ropeway line and Kartepe Ski Facilities located on the Samanlı Mountains will be reached. According to the information given by the Mayor of Kartepe, Hüseyin Üzülmez, the cable car line will be completed at 2 Etap. The first part will be built in the Derbent neighborhood of İzmit. A luxury hotel will be built in this part, which is the starting point of the lift. Tel
- Bike Paths will extend from Sunflower Bike Valley to Sapanca Lake 15/11/2018 Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu stated that they will implement a new project that will make transportation more popular with bicycles: ği We will build a new bike track of 21 kilometers to reach Sapanca Lake from the Sunflower Bike Valley. The first stage of our project is the 10 kilometer. God willing, 13 will be auctioned on Thursday. Good luck. Hayır Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality is taking another important step for the transportation of bicycles. Mr. Zeki Toçoğlu stated that the project was ready for the first stage of the new bicycle paths that will reach the Sapanca Lake from the Sunflower Bike Valley, and that the bike network with the 18 kilometer, which is the 39 kilometer, will go to the XNUMX kilometer. Ay
- The signaling cables near the Turan station of İZBAN were burned 04/09/2012 The signaling cables of the İZBAN Light Rail Line, near the Turan Station, were burned. Depending on the damage, the signaling system between Turan and Çiğli collapsed. The problems that occurred in the lines and the disruptions in transportation often came to the agenda of İZBAN, Naldöken and Turan between the signaling cables that have not yet been detected by the person or persons were burned the day before. Turan and Çiğli stations signaled the collapse of the signaling system after the fire. Trains had to wait for 20 minutes at Turan station; the signaling between trains was provided by the radios. About three Yaklaşık
- Tender Announcement: Vangölü Ferry Management will provide heating and cleaning services. 04/01/2016 Vangölü Ferry Management central heating and cleaning service will be taken General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) VANGÖLÜ FERİBOT OPERATION DIRECTORATE TCDD VANGÖLÜ FERİBOT DIRECTORATE, ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING, HOUSING AND BOILER BUILDING CLEANING AND BOILER CLEANING 01022016-31052016-01102016-31122016 DATES 7 AY) IMPLEMENTATION OF SERVICE EXCHANGE service procurement shall be tendered by open tender procedure in accordance with the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 183527 1 Administration: a) Address: KALE MAHALLESI AHLAT YOLU CAD. 50 13200 TATVAN / BİTLİS b) Telephone and fax number: 4348278040 - X
- Being strong in Konya means being strong in Sarajevo 11/07/2017 The fact that Konya is strong means that Sarajevo is strong: AK Party Deputy Chairman, Konya Deputy Ahmet Sorgun and Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyürek met with Semiha Borovac, Minister of Human Rights and Refugees of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Borovac, "Konya is meant to be a powerful means to be strong in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Turkey's meant to be a powerful means to be strong and Herzegovina," he said. AK Party Deputy Chairman and Konya Deputy Ahmet Sorgun and Konya Mayor Tahir Akyürek Bosna went to Bosnia and Herzegovina for a series of meetings and events in Sarajevo, the sister city of Konya Metropolitan Municipality. Ş
- Preliminary design of 7.5 km tunnel between Alifuatpaşa and Sapanca 20/01/2010 High-Speed Train (YHT) to carry passengers between Ankara and Istanbul was finalized at Arifiye. The State Railways completed the expropriation studies in the section from Eskişehir to Alifuatpaşa within the scope of the high-speed train line project. Within the scope of the project, in the mountainous region between Alifutpaşa and Sapanca, a 7.5 kilometer tunnel will be constructed. While the State Railways completed the project for tunnel construction, it was learned that the expropriation works in the region would start soon. It was wondered whether the High-Speed Train, which started to operate between Ankara and Eskişehir about 3 months ago, would stop at Arifiye Station. YHT and Istanbul-Ankara transportation is scheduled to go down to 3 hour.
- Supply of design and construction works between Istanbul-Ankara high-speed railway project Geyve-Sapanca 17/12/2011 Due to the fact that the low speed 25 unit has a low radius in this approved route which is part of the approved Köseköy-Vezirhan route. and, as a result of the long-term interruption of the operation in the current state, changing the route according to the high-speed train standards, the infrastructure works of the new section between Sapanca-Alifuatpaşa is not performed under the existing contract and evaluated under a separate tender, only the superstructure and electromechanical works are carried out, 14 March 'in. Based on this decision, Alifuatpaşa-Sapanca Bu