Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO), which has become a center of expertise with its model projects for the business world of Bursa, has prepared a new project for the automotive sector. Increasing the ability of the sector cooperation between Turkey and the European Union aimed at strengthening the country's foreign trade network project targeted SMEs.
BCCI leadership in Poland, Hungary and Kilis Chamber of Commerce with the support of 'Between Turkey and the EU to find and Opportunities in the Automotive Industry Building Bridges' Project is coming to life. The project, which has a budget close to 1 million pounds and will be financed by the European Union funds, is intended to enable SMEs to specialize in the automotive sector in foreign trade, entrepreneurship issues and related EU policies.
THE NEW HORIZONS WILL WIN THE ENTREPRENEURS
In the coming days, the project will start with the opening 15 100 entrepreneur women will be selected. The selected entrepreneurs will be trained on foreign trade and entrepreneurship, EU-related trainings on the automotive industry, environmental issues and intellectual property rights seminars. In addition, entrepreneurship, environmental procedures and sustainable development seminars will be held at the Kilis Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the company 25. As a result of the evaluation, entrepreneurs will also participate in B2B organizations in Poland and Hungary.
”50 IS THE EXPERIENCE“
BTSO Chairman Ibrahim Burkay, the automotive industry, providing high value-added, accelerating technological developments, the foreign exchange income through export is one of the locomotive sectors. Automotive exports last year 32 billion dollars, with Turkey's foreign trade volume to make a major contribution Burkay President noted that, with the strength and experience of the production in Bursa city leaders stressed that one of Turkey's economy. President Burkay, Bursa 50 years of experience with the Turkish automotive industry has added great power, he said.
GOOD PRACTICE EXAMPLES
President Burkay stated that as BTSO, they increased the synergy between the sectoral council structuring for the automotive sector; with foreign fairs, SMEs have strengthened their exporters' identity. Burkay stated that they want to establish new cooperation bridges with the European Union countries, which is the most important market of the sector. We aim to establish new commercial relations in European market. We want the automotive industry to specialize in foreign trade, entrepreneurship and related EU policies. Within the scope of the project, our companies will also examine 'Good Practice' samples in Poland and Hungary on site. The project will be shared with good practice examples and also bilateral business meetings will be held between companies. I wish our project would be beneficial for our sector and our city. Proj
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 2 New UR-GE Project from BTSO 22/02/2019 B in Turkey and exchanges between most of the institutions carrying out the project UR-D BCCI, 2 scored another signature to the new RI & D Project. With the project prepared for the furniture and elevator sector, BTSO increased the number of UR-GE and Hiser Projects to 17 in total. The Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) strengthens the export-oriented growth of sectors with the International Competitiveness Development and HISER Project carried out by the Ministry of Commerce. Within the scope of the projects initiated in order to strengthen the competitiveness of the Bursa business world and the foreign trade volume, BTSO, which has so far undertaken 50's overseas marketing activity and 30 procurement delegation program, said y
- The construction of the railway line that will relax the automotive sector and industrialists started (Photo Gallery) 09/10/2015 The railway line, which will relieve the automotive sector and industrialist, has begun to be installed: Since the 2011 construction started at the beginning of the High Speed Train Line (YHT), the conventional line of freight trains that DDY lifts at some points will start to work again soon. State Railways had renewed the entire line with the construction of the High-speed Railway Line, in some areas had lifted the old lines and made two lines suitable for High Speed Train crossings. However, because the conventional line, which can be used for freight trains running parallel to the YHT line, is not made at the entrance and exit of Izmit Railway Station, however, it is only possible to pay the freight trains in the evening between 20.00 and 06.00 olarak
- Automotive Sector Breaks All Time Export Record in February 05/03/2018 The top leader of Turkey's export sector, the automotive industry has signed a new record 12 years. In February, 26 increased its 2,8 billion dollars and recorded an all-time record on a monthly basis in February, compared to the same month last year. According to the data of Uludağ Automotive Industry Exporters' Association (OİB), the automotive sector, which made 26 billion dollars export in February with an increase of approximately 2,8 compared to the same month of the previous year, broke the all-time export record on a monthly basis. 22 percent share of the sector, which Turkey exports, so more than one-fifth of total exports alone made. Goods groups Mal
- Automotive Sector Weighted R & D 26/03/2019 In order to evaluate the automotive sector in terms of the logistics sector, it is necessary to take a look at the figures in the automotive sector. In particular, it is important to accurately analyze the economic bottleneck and exchange rate fluctuations in the automotive sector after May 2018. When we look at the data released by the Automotive Industry Association; In January-October period of 2018, total production decreased by 6 compared to the same period of the previous year and automobile production by 9. In the same period, we can reach the information that the total production is 1 million 298 and 282 thousand 858 units. In addition, OSD reports: Bun
- BTSO's Logistics Workshop Brings Light to the Future of the Sector 03/04/2017 BCCI Logistics Holds Workshop on the Future of Light Industry: Turkey and the projects that add value to the growth of Bursa Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI), has scored more signatures to an important organization for the logistics sector. Representatives of public institutions, academics and logistics sector came together for the future of the sector at the 'Logistics Workshop' organized in BTSO. Continuing its moves towards Turkey and Bursa BCCI economy, it continues to work towards qualitative growth of the sector. BTSO, which became a center of expertise, hosted the 'Logistics Workshop' which will add value to the logistics sector in Bursa. Speaking at the workshop organized with the contribution of the Logistics Council, BTSO Board Member İlker Duran, BTSO Lojistik
- Important Breakthrough for Vocational High Schools from BTSO 10/06/2019 The first meeting was held within the scope of the 'Development of Vocational Education Project' initiated under the leadership of Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry and expected to be an important model in strengthening vocational and technical education. BTSO, which has made significant contributions to the vision of school-industry cooperation with the projects it has implemented, continues to support the development of vocational and technical education. 14 pilot school is aimed to be thematicized in high technology areas within the scope of 'Improving Vocational Education Project ğı prepared by BTSO in cooperation with Bursa Provincial Directorate of National Education with the support of BEBKA and business organizations. With the project where each school is matched with business organizations and BTSO Sector Councils in accordance with its field alan
- ITU Solar Car Team at BTSO 20/07/2018 Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry hosted Istanbul Technical University Solar Car Team (ITU GAE). BCCI, they have developed a new generation of solar-powered vehicle "BOW İSTKA" years to introduce and Turkey were the guests of the tour in order to test out ITO DAE. Members of the BTSO Board of Directors Muhsin Koçaslan and Alparslan Şenocak accepted the visit. BTSO Board Members who received information from the team about the solar car then examined the vehicle with the students. İTUDER Bursa President Hasan Tuğcu was accompanied by İTÜ Solar Car Team during the visit. Muhsin Koçaslan, Member of the Board of Directors of BTSO Ç
- Turkey-Tatarstan Business Forum at BCCI 16/05/2019 Turkey's export-oriented development goals which operates in accordance with Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI), Commercial Safari Project, Tatarstan President Rustam Minnihanov with the participation of the 'Turkey-Tatarstan Business Forum' organized. BTSO Chairman of the Board Ibrahim Burkay and Parliament Speaker Ali Uğur hosted by the meeting, President of Tatarstan Rüstem Minnihanov, as well as Russian Federation Consul General of Istanbul Andrey Podelyshev, Governor of Bursa Yakup Canbolat, Tatarstan Chamber of Commerce and Industry President Shamil Ageev, company representatives from Tatarstan and BTSO members attended. … BURSA WILL MAKE A NEW REVOLUTION FOR TRADE AK Speaking at the opening of the meeting, BTSO Chairman of the Board of Directors “
- Tender Announcement: Operation of Ball Bearing Balast Regulator and Dynamic Line Stabilizer 22/09/2014 TCDD. Operation 7. Regional Directorate of Pouring Machine Ballast Regulator and Dynamic Line Stabilizer operation service will be taken. SUBJECT OF TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 7. Regional Director AFYONKARAHİSAR b) Address: Aliçetinkaya Mah. Silo Yolu Cad. No: 2 / 1 GAR / AFYONKARAHİSAR c) Phone number: 0 272 / 2137621 d) Fax number: 301 0 272 e) e-mail address: www.tcdd.gov.tr (email@example.com) f) Related personnel Name / Surname / Title: Yıldıray BAŞOL - 7. Regional Road Manager 7. Bidders, tender information İst
- Procurement Notification: Maintenance and repair service will be taken (Ballast screening machine, Planting Machine, Ballast Regulator and Dynamic Line Stabilizer rented) 21/06/2016 Maintenance and repair service will be taken General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 7. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE 70 pieces Ballast screening machine, 1 pieces bending machine, 1 pieces balancing machine, 1 pieces ballast regulator and 1 pieces Dynamic Line Stabilizer hiring services to be used in 4734 km repair works between Kadınhan-Horozluhan stations. open tender procedure. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 19 / 2016 232894-The Administration a) Address: Aliçetinkaya Mah. Silo Yolu Cad. No: 1 / 2 1 GAR AFYONKARAHİSAR CENTER / AFYONKARAHİSAR b) Telephone No
- Procurement Notice: Child protection sensor - indoor / outdoor air sensor - sensor will be purchased (TÜVASAŞ) 31/03/2017 TÜVASAŞ General Directorate Child protection sensor - indoor / outdoor sensor - sensor will be purchased RK REGISTRATION NUMBER: 2017 / 143051 I - SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO THE SUBMISSION Article 1 - Administration information 1.1. The Administration; a) Name: TÜVASAŞ General Directorate b) Address: Mithatpaşa Mah. National Sovereignty cad.no:xnumx ADAPAZARI / TURKEY c) Telephone number: 131 90 264 (Internal: 2751660-3451-3452) d) Fax number: 3453 90 264 d) Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org e) Related Unit: Purchasing Department - Research and Tender Preparation Department 2751679. Tenderers, tender and information preparation ilişkin
- Successful Woman Driver of Muğla Metropolitan Municipality Was Selected as the Driver of the Month 24/05/2017 Successful Women Driver of Muğla Metropolitan Municipality Was Selected as the Driver of the Month: Türkan Uysal, one of the successful women's drivers of Muğla Metropolitan Municipality, won the captain of the month in urban transportation. Turkey Chambers and Stock Exchanges Union won under the auspices of the Captain's Club an award organized by month captains driver for three months by the platform, taking Mugla Metropolitan Municipality's successful female driver in the transportation Turkan tame used 40 thousand games 19 thousand. Türkan Uysal, one of the women's driver of Muğla Metropolitan Municipality in Muğla, said that they provide service to the citizens in the city for a safe and comfortable journey in Muğla.
- Logistics Sector Focused on Combined Transportation 02/07/2014 Logistics Sector Focused on Combined Transportation: In order to reduce transportation costs in logistics, efforts are being made to develop new models that will enable different transportation modes and services to be carried out efficiently and efficiently from a single point. In order to accelerate the works carried out within this scope, public, logistic and transportation sector and legal and insurance world officials came together in the seminar of ev Transport Affairs Organizer's Responsibilities and Insurance ta organized by Istanbul Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with UTIKAD and Istanbul Bar Association. Taşıma Combined Transportation atör will be the transportation model of the future by drawing attention to the importance of ğin Transport Affairs Organizers ına in combined transportation,
- The world's eye in Turkey | Turkish tunneling sector 20/08/2014 The world's eye in Turkey | The Turkish Tunneling Sector: The Turkish Tunneling Sector was the country that signed the biggest projects with Norway in the world. The sector, where the projects that the world has planted one after the other, has been united under the roof of the Tunneling Association. We had an interview with Professor Doctor Nuh Bilgin, the Chairman of the Tunneling Association, on the Turkish tunneling industry and the association, which had a very active and successful period. information; Ince When the tunneling sector is mentioned; We are talking about a sector of 2 billion euros. All the world's eyes on Turkey, "he says. Marmaray, Eurasia Tunnel, power plant projects, the mountains, drilling, road works that shorten the ways that can not be,
- In Goodyear Transport Sector Symposium 21/10/2014 In the Goodyear Transport Sector Symposium, the White Bulletin ler The Future of the Future: Smart Fleet and the Future of the Transportation Sector. According to Goodyear's research, fleet managers believe that legal regulators play a very important role in the future of the road transport sector. % 53 is nature-friendly vehicles,% 60 is fuel efficiency%
- ANKARA Chamber of Industry (ASO) member industrialists will meet with British Railway Industry Trade Delegation 04/03/2012 Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) members industrialists, will visit to Turkey will meet with British businessmen. British Railways came to Turkey for talks on a series of talks Sector Trade Mission, tomorrow will meet with members of the ASO industrialists. British Ambassador David Reddaway and TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman will attend the meeting at 10.30. ASO Chairman Nurettin Özdebir will make the opening speech. Source: HÜRRİYET
- International Railway Sector Meets in Istanbul. 08/03/2012 Railway Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair (Eurasia Rail) will open its doors at 8 D 10 March 2012 at the Istanbul Expo Center (IFM). The fair will be opened at 8 on Thursday, Thursday at the 10.00, along with the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım, the Bulgarian Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskoski and the General Director of TCDD, Süleyman Karaman. The sector, which was held in Ankara last year, will be attended by the sector representatives of more than 25 countries, including Germany, England, Russia and People's Republic of China.
- Leasing sector is running 6 billion dollars by bridge, highway and metro! 29/08/2012 On the one hand, the reduction of VAT from 18 to 1, on the one hand, bridges the bridge, highway and subway constructions to the leasing sector. The sector, which has been shrinking since 2007, is expected to catch 20 billion dollar transaction volume with 6 growth this year. Last year, in some business groups, especially in the financing of construction machinery leasing, the reduction of VAT from 18 to 1 has made the financing model attractive by companies. Garanti Leasing General Manager Ünal Gökmen, some of Marmaray and Metro constructions Garanti
- InnoTrans 2012 - Railway Fair to Open World Railway Sector Doors in Berlin 21/09/2012 This year, the world railway sector will once again meet in the German capital, and at 18-21 September, the leading international trade fair of rail transport technology will set standards for the future of mobility. A unique combination of trade fair, congress and outdoor presentations, this event guarantees a huge participation in the industry and an unprecedented level of success. For the first time, the exhibition space at InnoTrans 26, where each of the 2012 halls is full, is now really wide, which reflects the great interest of the fair. InnoTrans is exhibiting Innovations in Rail Transportation Ray
- 30-31 1 for October. Railway Conference Brings Sector Together 27/09/2012 TOBB Turkey Transportation and Logistics Assembly convened in Istanbul. 30-31, the members of the parliament who are addressing the issues on the agenda of the sector, will be held in Ankara on October 2012 ele 1. He also evaluated the Railway Conference. Preparations for the conference, many participants and will take place outside speakers from Turkey and abroad are being carried out with the support of Transport Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry. Conference on patterns of use in the combined transport goods by rail and freight transport in Turkey and benefits, railway infrastructure and applications, is expected to discuss the current issues and new railway line projects. Turkey drew attention to the advantages that rail should carry both costs due to environmentally friendly ...
- Eurasia Rail to be held in Istanbul 06/11/2012 The railway sector will meet in Istanbul Eurasia Rail Fair will be held railroad investments in Turkey in recent years has turned the eyes of the global players in this field in Turkey. Eurasia Rail Fair 07 March 2013 will be held in Istanbul and will open its doors to participants from more than 25 countries and 20 to over a thousand visitors. The Eurasia Rail Fair saw an average growth of 50 on average this year. Since its inception, the Turkish giants, as well as the Ministry of Transport, Communications and Maritime, and the State Railways have full support for the fair. Source: www.sabah.com.tr
- Railway sector will meet Eurasia Rail Fair in Istanbul 06/11/2012 railroad investments in Turkey in recent years has turned the eyes of the global players in this field in Turkey. Eurasia Rail Fair 07 March 2013 will be held in Istanbul and will open its doors to participants from more than 25 countries and 20 to over a thousand visitors. The Eurasia Rail Fair saw an average growth of 50 on average this year. Since its inception, the Turkish giants, as well as the Ministry of Transport, Communications and Maritime, and the State Railways have full support for the fair.
- Turkish logistics sector has become a favorite 08/11/2012
Europe-Asia-Middle East aims to become a major transfer center in the triangle of Turkish logistics sector, "Transport and Logistics - International Transport Vehicles, Equipment, Storage and Management Technologies Fair" is meant that for the first time will bring together the world of logistics industry in Turkey. International Transport and Logistics Service Providers Association (UTIKAD) President Turgut Erkeskin, "All the world is located in the east of Turkey opening to new and larger target market. When we look at the world from the eyes of this axis in Turkey due to its geopolitical position, "he said. Sine Fairs Inc. General Manager Gürkan Tab, "the logistics sector in Turkey did not have a fair expressing the true sense. The common sense of the industry and ortak
- ANSİAD Logistics Industry and the Port of Antalya in Turkey subject was evaluated 29/11/2012 (ANSİAD) xnumx.olag meeting on "Logistics Industry and the Port of Antalya in Turkey" were evaluated. Antalya Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (ANSİAD) 18. Ordinary meeting of the "Logistics Industry and the Port of Antalya in Turkey" were evaluated. ANSİAD President H. Ergin Civan, in his speech at the meeting, said that the port plays an important role in Turkey's future. pointed out that exports contribute significantly to mercury of ports in Turkey, "Turkey is targeting exports of $ 18 2023 billion. This also adds an additional layer the importance of the port," he said. Noting that Antalya Port is important both in terms of tourism and trade, Civan, Mersin, Izmir and Antalya Lim
- MADE IN KOBI 2013 | Transport and Transportation Industry meets in Izmir for SMEs 11/12/2012 MADE IN KOBI 2013 | Transport and Transportation Industry meets for SMEs in Izmir Transport-Transportation for Entrepreneurs Transport-Transportation Transport & Transport IZMIR MADE IN KOBI 2013 Transportation and Transportation Industry meets for SMEs in Izmir 3-7 April 2013 Izmir Big Idea for Small Business 8 Sector One In-One Destination 500 Billion Dollar MADE IN KOBI 2013 Exhibition Place and Date: 3-7 APRIL 2013 TEPEKULE CONGRESS AND EXHIBITION CENTER - KAI 2013 Exhibition in IZMIR MADE IN ONE OF THE EXHIBITION ONTESA EXHIBITION MESSETURKEY: To participate in the fair: Faruk KOKSAL 0541 547 61 messeturkey.com;