Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Nihat Ciftci said that in the last Assembly Meeting he attended during his tenure, Trambus project could not be completed by the company on time due to the increase in the exchange rates but the vehicles would be delivered in May.
Noting that the project and infrastructure works are completed, Çiftçi said, Çift Trambus Project and infrastructure works have been completed. Due to the economic situation of our country at the point of production of Trambus, the contractor firm was delayed especially in the period when the exchange rate was high. Meetings with the Ministry were made and regulations and new regulations were issued. In the case of many technological and importing cases, the Ministry has the power to request termination or additional period.
Our company is Bozankaya A.Ş. It is a domestic company which imports many parts from abroad. He stated that he would not cancel the contract as a result of the necessary interviews and correspondence and he would use the time extension and deliver the Trambus in May. The fact of the matter is that there are many speculations on this subject, perceptions are happening. İş
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Trambuses in Sanliurfa Streets in September 07/07/2018 Last preparations are being made in the Metropolitan Municipality, which has implemented the Trambus project in Şanlıurfa. Completing the street energy systems for the project, the last part of the administrative part of the farmer President Farmer, 2 a month later the aim is to start the trambus transportation in Sanliurfa said. In the last 5 year, the Metropolitan Municipality, which has implemented the Trambus Project in order to relieve the existing transportation in Şanlıurfa, which has a rate of% 25 annually, is preparing its final preparations. Sanliurfa, which has been deemed worthy of the international award 4 and is considered as an example by the surrounding cities, is meeting trambus in public transport in September. Abide, the street energy systems on the route of Balıklıgöl was completed and another lıg
- Bozankaya to produce 10 pieces trolleybus for Sanliurfa 07/06/2017 Bozanka to, 10 units will produce trolleybuses to Sanliurfa: Community transport electrical generating solutions 2 Bozanka to Turkey in the last six years in six different cities participated in the tender, which was also signed by a record. After Malatya, Konya, Eskişehir, İzmir and Elazığ, Bozankaya branded electric vehicles will be served in public transportation in Şanlıurfa. Bozankaya will produce 24 meter trolleybuses for Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality. The vehicles will carry the Urfa to the 7 kilometer Balikligol line. The new generation of vehicles with the name of the project Bozanka to announce to the world, was a pioneer in the transformation of the transition to electric public transportation systems in Turkey. Switches to eco-friendly, economical, high performance, comfortable electric vehicles,
- Minister Varank Tests Eco-Friendly Bus Produced by Bozankaya 08/12/2018 Minister of Industry and Technology Mustafa Varank, Sileo (Silent) S10 model bus produced by Bozankaya. Both local residents an environmentally friendly bus captain's chair remarkable that both electric Minister Varank, as regards the manufacturer, "R & D through making value-added develop their products both in Turkey they sell abroad. If you invest in R & D you can produce value-added products, Bozankaya is one of the best examples of them. "" He said. VISIT TO THE PRODUCTION CENTER Bozankaya AS operates in the production of Varank, electric commercial vehicles and rail systems. Ankara Chamber of Industry 1. Organized Industry Organ
- Indigenous and National Trambus are Coming to Sanliurfa 15/08/2018 With its historical and cultural richness, Bozankaya Trambus will be activated in public transportation in the most touristic area of Şanlıurfa which has a special place in world tourism. Bozankaya, produced for Malatya and provides the public transport convenience after the 20 pieces Trambusten now 10 units for the Municipality of Sanliurfa 25 meter produces Trambus. In addition to the Trambuses, energy power supply, kataner, control, signalization, communication equipment and administrative building will be delivered to the Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality in the coming months. Bozankaya Trambus will carry an average of 7 thousand passengers per day on the 60 kilometer Balikligol line. There is no power line that takes its power from the hanging power line (kataner system) ün
- Trouvasses in Malatya prepare to carry passengers 18/02/2015 Malatyada TRAMBUS is preparing to passengers: Turkey will start using a long hiatus, the first time in Malatya after the TRAMBUS, essays will be on the road after driving ... after a long break in Turkey will be introduced for the first time in Malatya TRAMBUS are being prepared for carrying passengers. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality transport services within the scope of road works are completed test trambus test. ANKARA AND ISTANBUL I USED Many years ago Ankara and TRAMBUS have been canceled but later used in Istanbul, equipped with new technologies form to exit the first road in Malatya in Turkey are subjected to a test drive. With the catenary system connected to the electrical wires, but also with diesel engine indeki
- Trambuses Started to Carry Passengers with a Ceremony in Malatya (Photo Gallery) 11/03/2015 TRAMBUS in a ceremony in Malatya Shuttle Launches: the first city in the world after 362 TRAMBUS will be used as public transport in Malatya in Turkey I first began to carry the passengers. the time taken for the first time in Malatya Metropolitan of TRAMBUS implemented by the Municipality in Turkey, a ceremony was held due. The ceremony at Trambus Care Center behind MAŞTİ; Mayor Ahmet Çakır, Secretary General Arif Emecen, Metropolitan and District Municipal Assembly Members, Deputy Secretary General, Department Heads, Branch Managers, Company General Managers, company representatives, members of the press and a large group of citizens attended. A FIRST AND SAMPLE PROJECT Newly made Trambus Maintenance İL
- Trambus Roads Asphalted in Sanliurfa 31/08/2018 In the last 5 year, the Metropolitan Municipality, which has implemented the Trambus Project in order to overcome the current transportation problem in Şanlıurfa, with a population increase of 25 per cent, came to an end. The first stage of the Trambus Project, which is fully supported by the citizens, will soon be offered to the public. Daily public transport in 190 thousand people preferred transportation Sanliurfa, Turkey soon will have more of a service which is one of the few cities. Turkey's cheapest and not because of the quality of services at the national and international prizes awarded in different branches 4 Metropolitan Municipality, in order to solve the problem of long-term transportation available ...
- Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Cadres Will Use Public Transport 15/12/2017 In accordance with the circular issued by the Mayor of Sanliurfa, Nihat Ciftci, the metropolitan senior management, including the heads of the department offices and the heads of departments, will now use public transportation in urban transportation. President Nihat Çiftçi, who gave the start of the application, said, "Our aim is to improve our city with common sense by listening to the demands and suggestions of our people." The average daily transportation service in the city of Sanliurfa 190 thousand people preferred to meet with a new innovation. The Mayor of Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Nihat Ciftci, who was put into practice in order to be more intertwined with the public and listen to the demands and suggestions with one-to-one relations
- Mürşitpınar-Şanlıurfa Railway Route Discussed 15/06/2013 Mürşitpınar-Şanlıurfa Railway Route Discussed A consultation meeting was held with the participation of the relevant authorities on the route of the Mürşitpınar-Şanlıurfa Railway Project of approximately 79 kilometers. Consultation meeting held in the Governor's Meeting Room; In addition to the Governor Celalettin Güvenç, TCDD Deputy General Manager Asst. İsa ApaydınPresident of TCDD Production Department İsmail Murtazaoğlu, Rector of Harran University İbrahim Halil Mutlu, Chairman of ŞUTSO Sabri Ertekin, Evren Sanayi Sitesi Chairman Mustafa Arslan and circle supervisors participated; After the presentation, ideas were exchanged on the places where the rail network would pass. Assistant General Manager of TCDD İsa ApaydınGovernor Celalettin Güvenç made a speech at the meeting he attended;
- Teams for Şanlıurfa Metrobus Infrastructure 22/01/2015 Sanliurfa Metrobus Infrastructure of teams working day to night: Revision of the roads to the historical places began to work Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality, day and night without the BRT (Metrobus system) in the region and road construction work continues. At the request of the tradesmen and citizens in the region, the BRT (Metrobus System) infrastructure is being created at the same time. DOUBLE-RANGE VEHICLE TRAFFIC STUDIES CONTINUES WITHOUT INTERMEDIATELY The teams that continue their work at night to ensure that the citizens of the region and the citizens of the region are not victims, will start the work on Haşimiye and Divanyolu Street after completing Akarbaşı Street to the historical areas and will have realized the infrastructure works of double-lane vehicle traffic. Ç