The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure announced that the Boeing 737 MAX 8 and Boeing 737 MAX 9 aircraft were stopped.
The Press and Public Relations Office of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure explained the following:
The reasons for the possible occurrence of two different accidents involving the Boeing 5 MAX 737 and / or Boeing 8 MAX 737 aircraft within the 9 month abroad were evaluated by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure.
As a result of these evaluations, the flights of the Boeing 737 MAX 8 and / or Boeing 737 MAX 9 aircraft were stopped until a second decision for the purpose of ensuring the flight safety.
However, the outbound flights of the aforementioned aircraft in our country, our country or our country are excluded.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 3. Domestic flights at the airport to Use Airspace Bulgaria, Turkey to Make Payments 29/08/2018 CHP's Gamze Akkuş İlgezdi has brought the allegations about the New Airport planned to be put into service in October on the agenda of the Assembly in Istanbul. Vice President Gamze Akkuş İlgezdi asked the new Bulgarian airport how much will be paid for the flights that will have to use Bulgaria's airspace during domestic flights. Republican People's Party (CHP) Vice President Gamze Akkus Ilgezdi, Istanbul, Istanbul, the planned launch of the new airport in October 29 brought the agenda of the Parliament. İlgezdi said that Bulgaria would pay a large amount due to the airplanes that would have to use Bulgarian airspace after the new airport was put into service, Yeni
- 4 Aircraft Passed From Turkish Airspace per Minute 22/01/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, noting that Turkish airspace 2016 percent compared to last year increased the number of flights that occur xnumx'y, "Turkey passed an aircraft approximately every second year 4,5 from heaven." said. Armstrong, in his statement, the decisions put into investments and practices for the civil aviation infrastructure in this area into one of the fastest growing countries in the world in Turkey, said the plane traveling significant increase in the number of passengers seen. In the last 16 year, Arslan pointed out that the number of passengers carried by the airline increased by an average of 10 annually. 10,3 2008 79 887 380 193 318 708 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX last year, the number of passengers reached N
- 15 from Turkish Air Field Passed an Aircraft in Seconds 14/01/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Turkey has reported that last year the average every 15 seconds airspace on a plane now. Turhan, the civil aviation infrastructure and the investments carried out between Turkey and put into practice decisions among the fastest growing countries in the world in this field, he said. "There has been a significant increase in the number of passengers traveling by plane in recent years," he said. "In the last 10 year, the number of passengers carried by air increased by an average of 10,5 every year. said. In the 62 210 point from two centers in the country only on Turkish Airlines (THY) scheduled flights organized in Turkey, today the airline on domestic routes 2002, 26 ...
- A B-maX Holding GmbH 21/12/2010 Address: Flurstr. 25 Phone: + 58285-49 2332 55 82 02 49 2332 66 29 74 XNUMX E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Internet: Contact: Herr Dirk Bubenzer
- Max Bögl Group 27/12/2010 Address: PO box DE 11 20 - 92301 Neumarkt Phone: + 49-9181 / 909-0 Fax: + 49-9181 / 90 50 61 E-Mail: email@example.com Internet: http: //www.max -boegl.com Contact: Herr Jürgen Kotzbauer
- Metro stopped after explosion at Atatürk Airport 28/06/2016 After the explosion at Ataturk Airport, the metro was stopped: two explosions occurred at the Atatürk Airport International Terminal. After the explosion, the Airport - Yenikapı Metro was stopped after Yenibosna. Two explosions occurred at the Atatürk Airport International Terminal. After the explosion, the Airport - Yenikapı Metro was stopped after Yenibosna. THE WAYS CLOSED According to the police radio, all roads to the airport were closed. The airport is also closed to the entrance and exit of the civil vehicle, while the fire and ambulances are allowed to pass. Police teams took wide security measures around the airport.
- Atlasjet Launches London Flights 02/05/2014 Atlasjet's Flights to London: Atlasjet's Istanbul Ataturk Airport to London Luton Airport, the first scheduled scheduled flights (02 May Friday) took place. The flight, where pilots and the crew of the cabins were served with flowers, were served with the Airbus A200-321 with 200 seats. London flights, starting four days a week, will be held every day of the week from June. Today, Atlasjet (02 May Friday) made its first flight from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to London Luton Airport. At Atatürk Airport International Terminal, Atlasjet representatives served Turkish delight to the passengers, and also gave flowers to the pilot and cabin crew. To London Luton Airport Londra
- Operation of Olive Branch Will Not Affect Civil Flights 22/01/2018 Minister Arslan, Hong Kong transportation company PAL Express's transfer of the 15 share of PTT on the signing of the contract on the ongoing Olive Branch Operation found evaluations. Turkey's future and stability for a hand Arslan stressed that also continued to invest in studies for transport infrastructure on the one hand while fighting with terrorist organizations, "our region in our country have very significant progress, but continuous maintaining also known to be in our country's growth and development. For this, We will not make any concessions in any way.
- Samsun-Krasnodar Flights Develop Fairs 09/02/2018 By TÜYAP, Samsun Governorship, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, Samsun Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Samsun Commodity Exchange, Samsun Union of Tradesmen and Craftsmen Chambers, Ondokuz Mayıs University and KOSGEB's esi Samsun EV'leniyoruz ği Marriage Preparations, Housing Projects, Furniture, Accessories, Decoration, Glassware, Wedding Dresses, Bridegroom, Evening Dress, Dowry, Carpet, Wedding Organization, White Goods, Home Electronics Fair c, TUYAP Samsun Fair and Congress Center was opened with a ceremony. GÜL KAYMAK: mak 2018 EXHIBITION ON 2 DAY fuar
- Direct Flights to Samsun-Saudi Arabia Start Soon 04/04/2018 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, Arabia and Samsun began to work for direct flights between the said. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, Samsun and Saudi Arabia between the commercial and touristic activities and to exchange ideas for the launch of direct flights with representatives of Arabian tourism agencies in Samsun met. Samsun, Turkey is one of the most advanced cities and Chairman Yilmaz stressed that development is always open, "Samsun Metropolitan We have big goals for the facilitation of international transport in the municipality. Our trips between Krasnodar and Samsun are a fruit of this. This…