Alanya Akdag Skiing Specialized and Sports Club organized by Alanya in order to gain a ski resort in Alanya First Alanya Akdag Ski Festival was held with the participation of 350 people.
Alanya Governor Mustafa Harputlu attended the event and supported the promotion of Akdağ. In order to be Akdağ Ski Center, a yoga event was organized and the universe was energized. In the snow, slip and race race, snow wrestling race and snow sympathetic sculpture race activities were held.
In the first round of the competition, the first was Fatih Kaygısız, the second was Serdar Çelik and the third was Gamze Özçelik. In the second round of the competition, the first Yusuf Hanergin, the second Vildan Rende and the third Kadir Savıcı. First race was Adem Emiroglu, Kubilay Karakulak and Ali Sarıdemir. The first symphonic sculpture race was Orhan Kurt, the second was Soner Gondoloğlu and the third was Mesut Durmaz. The winners took their awards from the organization officials.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Governor Invites Ski Enthusiasts to Ladik Akdag Ski Center 06/12/2013 Governor Skiing Enthusiasts called on the Ladik Akdag Ski Center: Samsun Governor Hüseyin Aksoy, Ladik Akdag Ski Center, the authorities received information by inspections. Samsun Governor Hüseyin Aksoy visited the Ladik Akdağ Ski Center and received information from the authorities. Hüseyin Aksoy, Governor of Samsun, visited the Akdağ Ski Center and received briefing from the personnel working on the ski resort. After the briefing, the Governor of the Ministry of Youth and Sports by the ski resort, Aksa said, incel This area is one of the most important ski centers of the Middle Black Sea ing
- There is no snow in Akdağ Ski Center 22/01/2014 There is no snow skiing at Akdag Ski Center: Akdag Winter Sports and Ski Center located in Ladik district of Samsun remained vacant due to snow falling under season normal conditions. Located in the town of Samsun, Ladik district of 7 and 2010 Akdag Winter Sports and Ski Center operating in the region last week of snow falling as a result of snow on the ski slope of the 10 centimeter kept a profit. However, due to the absence of precipitation and increasing air temperatures, the snow slope at the Akdağ ski slope with a thousand 800 meters altitude. A ski resort with a thousand 300-meter chairlift and a thousand 675-meter runway Bin
- No skiing in Akdag Ski Center 02/03/2014 There is no snow in Akdag Ski Center: There is no skiing in the Akdağ Ski Center located in Ladik district due to the lack of air temperature and snowfall in Samsun. Skiing, snowboarding, ski jumping can be done at Akdağ Ski Center. Activities at the facilities in the center came to a halt. Operators said the ropeway had not been operated. Samsun Provincial Director of Youth and Sports Guven Ozyurt, said in a statement, the skiing in the Akdag Ski Center in Ladik due to lack of snow can not be done sports. Özyurt said that the winter season is generally dry, "ski resorts such as Ladik"
- Kahramanmaras 1. İrişkit Festival was held at Seven Wells Ski Center 22/03/2019 Kahramanmaras Metropolitan Municipality, under the leadership of Kahramanmaras Union of Tradesmen and Craftsmen Union and the Chamber of Butchers organized by the Presidency of Kahramanmaras 1. Iriskit Festival was held. Traditional 1 at Kahramanmaras held at Yedikuyular Ski Center. In the Irişkit Festival, a variety of treats such as egg liqueur, plain irishkit and Maraş Paçası were made. Governor of Kahramanmaraş Vahdettin Ozkan, Parliamentary Internal Commission and AK Party Kahramanmaras Deputy Celalettin Guvenc, Kahramanmaras Mayor Fatih Mehmet Erkoc and other interested parties attended the festival at the same time over the fire shot, halaylar withdrawn. In the opening speeches of the program, the Chamber of Butchers President Mehmet Uyduran, Kahramanmaraş Tradesmen and Craftsmen Rooms Program
- Akdağ Ski Center Was Empty 20/01/2014 Akdag Ski Center was empty when it did not snow: Akdag Winter Sports and Ski Center located in Ladik District of Samsun remained vacant due to snow falling under the seasonal normal season. In the region of Akdag Winter Sports and Ski Center, which is located in 7, which is located at 2010 kilometers to Ladik District of Samsun, last year, it took a snowfall of 10 centimeter on the ski slope. However, due to the lack of rainfall and the increase in the air temperatures, the snow slope at the Akdağ ski slope with a thousand 800 meters altitude. Ski with a thousand 300-meter chairlift and a thousand 675-meter runway Bin
- Resident at Akdag Ski Resort 20/02/2014 Resident Residents Akdag Ski Center: Family and Social Policies Provincial Directorate of Ladik Kemal Kaplan Nursing Home Directorate, the elders enjoyed a trip to the Akdag Ski Center. Although there was not much snow in Akdağ due to the climate conditions, the elderly people who saw different places and experienced the happiness of breathing in the air expressed that clean mountain air was good for them. For a while the old people wandering in the countryside, chatted in the cafeteria and drank their tea.
- Akdağ Ski Center Anakent Reconstruction 15/05/2014 Akdag Ski Center Anakent Reconstruction Revived: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Municipal Assembly Commission meeting 'Ladik-Akdag Ski Center' 10 99 annually 10'in the Metropolitan Municipality owned by Anakent İmar Construction Ltd. Company. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Municipal Assembly Commission meeting 'Ladik-Akdag Ski Center 99 annually operating 3'in the Metropolitan Municipality belongs to the Anakent İmar Construction Ltd. Company. Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality May XNUMX. The negotiations were held in the Assembly Hall of the City Hall under the chairmanship of the Deputy Speaker of the Assembly Turan Çakır. Following the closure of the administration that was made by the Samsun Special Provincial Administration in the agenda items discussed, the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Görüş
- 84 Million Ropeway Project to Akdağ Ski Center 04/11/2014 Akdağ Ski Center 84 Million Ropeway Project: Mayor of Ladik District of Samsun AK Party Selim Ozbalci, Akdag Winter Sports and Ski Center to facilitate access to the 84 million TL cable car project they have prepared, he said. President Özbalcı, the project will affect both the winter sports in the district and the positive spring tourism, he said. Ladik Mayor Selim Özbalcı said that they prepared a ropeway project for Akdağ at 1800 meter altitude. Akbek Winter Sports and Ski Center in the 2010 1675 ski slope and 1300 meters in the hands of the chairlift was done indicating that the Ozbalci, the center of the problem of transportation to the ski resort center, he said.
- Ladik Akdag Ski Resort Snaps (Photo Gallery) 27/11/2014 Ladik Akdag Ski center snowed: In the district of Ladik in Samsun, snowfall was effective for a while. Ladik Akdag Ski Center in the snow thickness 30 centimeters exceed the specified. In Samsun's Ladik district, snowfall was effective for a while. Ladik Akdag Ski Center in the snow thickness 30 centimeters exceed the specified. While snowfall did not adversely affect the daily life of the district, the snow was welcomed happily at Ladik Akdağ Ski Center. It was stated that the snow thickness in Akdağ Ski Center exceeded the 30 centimeter.
- No Access to Akdağ Ski Center 08/01/2015 Access to Akdağ Ski Center cannot be Provided: The snowfall, which has the effect of being felt in the inner parts of Samsun, made it difficult to reach Ladik Akdağ Ski Center. While the snow thickness exceeding 1 meters in the ski center increases the intensity with the wind, the municipal teams continue their work to ensure transportation. Today, Akdağ has a windy and partly sunny weather where ski center employees have access to snow engines. It is stated that the closed roads will be opened today in order to meet the demands of the customers at the ski center, where the occupancy rate increases at the weekend.