Izmir TCDD 3 Regional Director Selim KOÇBAY, Deputy Regional Director Mehmet Soner BAŞ, TCDD Transportation Inc. Izmir Deputy Regional Director Habil EMİR, Regional Legal Counsel Faik GÜLER and Service Managers made inspections in Basmane Gar Basin.
Basmane Station Peron being made with Marquis carrying a first of its kind in the Republic of Turkey State Railways about 90 kV Solar Energy, which will meet the energy needs of Basmane Station basin with Plant project was awarded Koçbay information about work-related.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Tender Announcement: Solar Power Plant Installation 03/08/2018 Solar Power Plant Installation General Directorate of State Airports Authority (TCDD) 3. REGIONAL PURCHASE AND STOCK CONTROL SERVICE DIRECTOR The installation work of the SOLAR POWER PLANT INSTALLATION in 999 KWe POWER shall be tendered by open tender procedure in accordance with the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 386692 1-Administration a) Address: ATATURK CADDESI 121 / A ALSANCAK KONAK / İZMİR b) Telephone and fax number: 0 232 464 31 31 4921 0 232 464 @ outlook.com ç) Tender out
- 999 Solar Power Plant Installation at Kwe Power Tender Result 28/08/2018 Installation of the Solar Power Plant in the 999 Kwe Power Tender as a result of the tender Turkish State Railways Administration TCDD 3. 2018 / 386692 TL and 2.197.499,20 TL of the 5.493.748,26 TL 999 TL and the cost of 3 Kwe Power Solar Power Plant Installation of 6.874.776,00 TL, which is the cost of 1 / 999 TL. .ve San.A.Ş. company has won. The tender includes 90 XNUMX KWe Installed Landscaping, Networked Photovoltaic Solar Power Plant. The duration of the work is XNUMX UM
- ESHOT's Solar Power Plant Generates 1.5 Million kWh Energy 16/09/2018 Charging the "full electric" 20 bus, which it has added to its fleet last year, with its own energy, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality ESHOT General Directorate saved 13 thousand TL in a month. At the same time, ESHOT, which produces 722 million kWh energy, wins prizes one after another with this project. The project was awarded by the Healthy Cities Association following the International Association of Public Transporters (UITP). Izmir Metropolitan Municipality ESHOT General Directorate, which has taken a very important step in the name of environmentally friendly transportation by means of 1,5 pieces full electric bus it has added to its fleet, has also produced great savings by producing its own electricity. For new buses…
- Procurement Notice: In order to meet the energy needs of the Divriği Supply Center, the station is transformed with the Merk120 cable and the energy supply to the panel in the warehouse. 26/10/2016 In order to meet the energy needs of the Divrigi Supply Center, energizing the switchboard in the warehouse with the cable transformer Merk120 and the renewal of the heating and heating system of the emergency team car. General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 4. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE Divrigi Supply Center Energy In order to meet the energy requirement Garage Transformer Merk120 cable to get energy to the board inside the warehouse and the Rescue of the Elk and Heating Plant work of the emergency crew car construction work with the open tender procedure according to the Article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19 It will be. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below.…
- Koçbay reviewed the ongoing work at Basmane Station 09/08/2018 TCDD Izmir 3. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay examined the works of construction of the platform at Basmane Gar, the warehouse with 27 Plan and Basmane Gar service maintenance channels. Real Estate Manager Baki Aktoy, Railway Maintenance Service Assistant Manager Hasan Üney and Basmane Gar Deputy Director Ali İhsan Çınar were present.
- ICCI 2014 - Akkuyu power plant construction will start in 2016 29/04/2014 ICCI 2014 - construction of Akkuyu power plant will begin in 2016: ICCI 2014 - 20. The Energy and Environment International Exhibition and Conference on the last day "Recent Situation in Nuclear Energy and Turkey" held a session titled. 20 organized by Sectoral Fair Organization in Istanbul. International Energy and Environment Fair on the last day "Recent Situation in Nuclear Energy and Turkey" held a session titled. Eyyüp Lütfi Sarıcı (Akkuyu NGS Büyükeceli Information Center), Necati Yamaç (Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources), Dr. Beril Tuğrul (ITU Nuclear Division), Anatoly Andriyanov (ASE JSC Branc) participated as speakers. Nuclear construction in 2016 Nükle
- Tender Announcement: IP-based power plant, container, television, IP telephone, photocell door, TV plant will be purchased 15/11/2012 IP BASED PLANT, CONTAINER, TELEVISION, IP TELEPHONE, PHOTOCELLI DOOR, TV POWER PLANT GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF REPUBLIC OF TURKEY (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE 1-IP-based power plant procurement, 2-Container purchase, 3-TV, IP phone, Photocell door, TV plant purchasing job purchase 4734 numbered Public Procurement Law No. 19 will be tendered in accordance with the open tender procedure. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2012 / 162788 1-Administration a) Address: INÖNÜ NEIGHBORHOOD STATION STREET 1 44080 MALATYA MERKEZ / MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124816 hal
- Tender Notice: Supply of telephone exchange and communication system (Eskişehir-Hasanbey Logistics Center) 15/07/2013 TCDD Facility 2.BÖLGE DIRECTORATE Supply of telephone exchange and communication system (Eskişehir-Hasanbey Logistics Center) SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1- Information on the business administration 1.1. The owner of the business administration; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 2.BÖLGE DIRECTORATE Procurement and Service Procurement Tender Commission b) Address: Behiçbey / ANKARA c) Phone number: 0312 211 14 49 d) Fax number: 0312 211 12 25 e) e-mail address: www.tcdd .gov.tr f) Name / Surname / Title of the Personnel concerned: Basri MELETLİ / Commission Manager 1.2. The bidders, the tenderers with the above addresses and numbers, the information about the tender iler
- Tender Notice: The capacity increase of the telephone exchange and spare material will be purchased. 20/10/2014 Capacity increase of telephone exchange and spare material will be purchased Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways General Directorate of State Hydraulic Works (YTU) YHT Directorate of Highways Capacity Increase and Purchase of Spare Materials of Ankara MD110 Telephone Power Plant will be tendered by open tender procedure in accordance with Article 4734 of Public Procurement Law 19. . The tender details of the tender are as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 130329 1-Administration a) Address: Anafartalar Mah. Talatpasa Bulvari No: 12 Gar / ANKARA ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3123090515 - 3123090575 c) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tender Announcement: Operation and repair of Ankara-Eskişehir GSM-R plant and Ankara Central GSM-R plant will be provided 19/03/2015 Ankara Central GSM-R plant and Ankara-Eskişehir GSM-R systems will be serviced maintenance and repair service. REMUNERATION OF THE FAULTS COMPLIED WITHIN THE REPAIR AND THE PROVISIONS shall be procured according to the open procurement procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 11110 1-Administration a) Address: Hipodrom Cad. No: 3 Gar / ANKARA ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3123090515 / 1735 - 3123090575 c) Electronic Mail No