Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Celik, in addition to public institutions and organizations within the metropolitan service to the farewell visits. Within this scope, Transport Steel, who visited President, seven with his colleagues on the lunch lunch and asked for helallik.
Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, luncheon with seven employees. Stating that they gave importance to transportation in their four-year term, President Çelik stated, ler We have signed many works with you. In particular, we had the priority of transport and infrastructure. All the services we have accomplished together. Let your rights be halal Haklar.
Mayor Çelik, after his speech, visited the tables and chatted with the employees.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Midnight Tram Test by Mayor Celik 11/04/2016 President Çelik's Midnight Test: Kayseri Mayor Mustafa Celik continues his work at midnight. After the completion of the rail system expeditions, the new rail system vehicle was tested. President Steel, who personally tested the vehicle, in the coming days, each month will take the new rail system vehicles one by one service and so that public transport will become much more comfortable and comfortable, he said. Mayor Mustafa Celik, continues to work in the middle of the night. After the completion of the rail system expeditions, the new rail system vehicle was tested. President Steel, who personally tested the vehicle, each month in the coming days Aracı
- Plaque from President Çelik for Hero Drivers 12/05/2018 Two separate public bus drivers in Kayseri were able to survive by training two separate passengers who were having a heart attack. Two separate public bus drivers in Kayseri were able to survive by training two separate passengers who were having a heart attack. Mayor Mustafa Celik, who accepted hero drivers, thanked both drivers for their sensitivity and gave a plaque. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. two separate lives on board two separate lives were rescued. The public bus under the direction of Mehmet Erdem, who made the expedition to the İncesu-Faculty, and the public bus on Dursun Teke, moving from Erkilet u
- Good News from President Büyükakın to Transportation Park Employees 29/05/2019 Transportation Park Inc. 785 which also works with 1. Collective Labor Agreement signed. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality President Assoc. Dr. Tahir Buyukakin and the Turkish-business President Ergun Atalay signed a collective bargaining agreement signed in the Beach Road GaragePark Inc. ' employees and their families participated in the event. At the signing ceremony, Büyükakın gave the good news that the differences arising from the contract will be paid, the salaries will be raised and the holiday bonus before the festival. On the other hand, Chairman of the Turkish-business Ergun Atalay said that the employee's 5 monthly union fee will not be taken. 785 COVERING THE WORKER Railway-Work Worker of the Turk-Is Confederation X
- Mothers surprise gifts from OPET are from Arçelik and Beko 06/05/2014 Mothers surprise OPET 'ten gifts Arçelik and Beko: the leading brand in the fuel sector Opet, Turkey's leading consumer durables and consumer electronics with the upcoming markalarıarçelik and Beko' Mother's Day 'was to launch a special campaign. Within the scope of the campaign, OPET Card holders, who are shopping at Arçelik and Beko stores until 31 May 2014, benefit from instant discount opportunities up to 25 on the specified products. For washing and dishwasher from Arçelik and Beko brand vacuum cleaner; The discounted shopping opportunity, ranging from 8 to 25 in many products, from television to refrigerator, from Grundig Notebook to air conditioner, is available in all Arçelik and Beko stores.
- President Steel 2018 Will Be Public Transportation Year 06/03/2018 Kayseri Mayor Mustafa Celik, 2018 will be a year of significant investments in public transportation, he said. President Steel, the new vehicles received last year, the transportation of the rail system has become much more comfortable, and this year will continue to support the mass transportation of new buses, he said. 2017 was announced as the Year of Transportation, and from many intersections to new roads, intersection arrangements and road expansions. Mayor Mustafa Çelik started 2018 as a year of transportation investments as well as public transportation investments. NEW…
- Mayor Çelik Launches Transportation Investments in Kayseri 22/03/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Çelik introduced the public and public transport investments to the press and the public. Expressing that they plan the transportation of the next 50 year, Mayor Çelik gave information about the rail system lines, storey intersections and alternative roads to be constructed and made in line with this planning. The first stop of the visual briefing about the transportation projects of the Mayor Mustafa Çelik was the Melikgazi Katlı Crossroad at Mustafa Kemal Paşa Boulevard. Mayor Mustafa Çelik stated that they planned to open the bridge to the traffic at the weekend and said ı In a short time we have implemented a project worthy of aesthetics and city. We started the winter season, Kış
- Steel exporters support a hundred percent of steel minds 15/03/2014 One hundred percent support from steel exporters to Steel Minds: ine Steel Minds in ından The training project initiated by the Association of Steel Exporters in accordance with the importance given by the university industrialist cooperation. The Turkish steel industry continues to invest in science, technology and most importantly, education to prepare for the future and to make its competitiveness sustainable. Within the scope of the esi Steel Minds ih project; giving scholarships to students studying associations in various universities of Turkey, welcomed the representatives of the steel industry's future in Istanbul. President of Steel Exporters Association Namık Ekinci gave the secret of success to young people in the business world: Diligence, practical intelligence, reliability, honesty, harmony in social relations and stability in all these features l Steel Exporters Union, the steel industry Çelik
- Farewell to Honorary Worker of TÜVASAŞ 29/05/2019 At the iftar of the TÜVASAŞ Purchasing Department, the expert was retired from Hazim Erdem, a veteran of the unit and retired. Turkey Wagon Industries Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) Purchasing department employees, units met at Iftar. The iftar program, which is a breath and a breath during the intense and stressful working process, provided the staff to have pleasant moments and to merge. Mustafa ERSOY, the Assistant General Manager of Hazım Erdem, who has retired from the employees of the purchasing department for many years at the end of the program, was given a plaque of appreciation for his long and successful services. Hikmet BAĞLAN, the Head of the Purchasing Department, also presented a gift and flowers to ERDEM. Shift…
- 'RAY' polemic from Mayor Gökçek 10/05/2012 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gokcek, social networking network "twitter" again entered a controversial polemic. Gokcek, a twitter user who wrote a criticism about the subway gave a "hard" answer. Here is that polemics: * EsberAtila: @06melihgokcek (Murat) After the 20 1 meter even Karayalçın're not able to lay the rail from the subway RTE'ye (Recep Tayyip Erdogan) thank you. Ank (Ankara) does not want to serve. * 06Melihgokcek: What do I do if I show the rails I've laid? :) Come to the stylus, let me give it to someone, take pictures with the rails, do something else, choose your :) * EsberAtila: Sayın kal
- Chairman of Urgup Railways Week Celebration Message 28/09/2013 President Urgup Railways Week Celebration Message: Sivas Mayor Dogan Urgup, Railroad Week has therefore issued a message of celebration. President Urgup, the message; "In Turkey, the last week of September is celebrated as Railroad Week. The first railway transportation started in the UK in 1825 for the first time in the world. In the following years, our veterans were transported with weapons, supplies and soldiers to the fronts during the Independence War.