Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, General Directorate of State Airports Administration (SAMA) visited Turkey Air Traffic Control Center.
Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Turhan visited DHMİ Air Traffic Control Center and received information from the authorities. Minister Turhan, who chatted with the staff, expressed that the air traffic controllers were considered the heart of the aviation industry and thanked them for their successful services. Turhan emphasized the fact that Turkish civil aviation increases its reliability throughout the world thanks to the fact that our civil aviation activities are carried out without any compromise on flight safety and aviation security and that the Turkish aviation sector has become an example.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 3. Airport Air Traffic Control Tower Concept Contest Results 25/12/2015 Airport Air Traffic Control Tower Concept Competition has been concluded: Istanbul New Airport 'Air Traffic Control Tower Concept Design Competition' has been concluded. Inspired by the tulip figure, AECOM and Pininfarina won the competition. The third airport lad Air Traffic Control Tower Concept Competition ç was completed and the tower was designed by AECOM and Pininafarina inspired by tulip flower. Akçayoğlu stated that the Air Traffic Control Tower will add a lot to the Istanbul New Airport.
- The foundation of the Air Traffic Control Tower (Video) 27/10/2016 The foundation of the 3.Hydranan Air Traffic Control Tower was laid: The foundation of the Istanbul 3rd Airport Air Traffic Control Tower, designed by Pininfarina and Aecom, was laid with a ceremony. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, the air traffic geography Istanbul Third Airport Air Traffic stated that they will be managed from the control tower, "Not only in Turkey, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, the Balkans, the Caucasus and Europe I hope we will manage the air traffic here. " said. Pininfarina and Aecom designed by Istanbul 3rd Airport Air Traffic Control Tower was laid in a ceremony. Minister Arslan, in his speech at the groundbreaking ceremony, even when the Air Traffic Control Tower was on paper Bakan
- National Air Traffic Control Simulator for the First Time at a Foundation University 26/09/2018 NİŞANTAŞI University was the first customer of the 'National Air Traffic Control Simulator (AtcTRsim)' developed under the cooperation of State Airports Authority (DHMİ) and TÜBİTAK. The simulator was acquired by Nişantaşı University shortly after the signing of the leş atcTRsim Production and Sale License Agreement ından between DHMİ & TÜBİTAK & HAVELSAN in September 2018. Thus, domestic sales of our first national product in this field have been realized. Negotiations with Qatar, Kuwait and other interested countries continue for overseas sales. AtcTR was established in 2014 at Esenboğa Airport Aviation Academy in 2017, and at Atatürk Airport Technical Block in 2018.
- Minister Turhan Visited the Construction Site of BAKAD Project 31/01/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan said that he believes that Turkish construction companies Makyol and Alsim-Alarko, who undertake the construction of the Large Almaty Ring Road Project (BAKAD) in Kazakhstan, will complete the project as soon as possible. On the first day of his visit, Minister Turhan visited the construction site of the BAKAD project of Turkish construction companies Makyol and Alsim-Alarko in Almaty and the general managers and representatives of the companies. Turkey's Ambassador to Astana was also present at the meeting Nevzat awake. Receiving information from the company representatives about the project, Turhan said in his speech that the cost of the BAKAD project is about 480 million dollars, the project cost% 40's Alsim-Alarko, Proje
- South Korea and Japan's Deputy Ambassador to Turkey TCDD Railway Minister Visits 30/05/2016 South Korea and Japan's Deputy Ambassador to Turkey TCDD Railway Minister Visits South Korea and Japan Railway Deputy Minister with his accompanying delegation Ambassador to Turkey General Manager İsa Apaydınvisited. TCDD, SOUTH KOREA RAILROAD ASSISTANT SECRETARY Mr WOO PARK AND JAPANESE AMBASSADOR TO TURKEY Hiroshi OKADA the WELCOMED South Korean Land, Infrastructure and Transport Ministry Deputy Railway Minister Min Woo Park and his accompanying delegation, General Manager in the history 26 May 2016 İsa Apaydınvisited. During the visit, the friendly relations between the two countries, which started and started years ago, were emphasized.
- Tender Announcement: Rail System Traffic Control Center Building 05/09/2013 Railway System Traffic Control Center Building to be GAZİANTEP METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY Construction of the Railway System Traffic Control Center Building will be tendered by open tender procedure in accordance with the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 119002 1-a) Address of the Administration: Incilipinar Mah. 3 Nolu Cad. 4 27090 İncilipınar ŞEHİTKAMİL / GAZİANTEP b) Telephone and fax number: 3422111200 - 3422111293 c) E-mail address: email@example.com ç) The internet address of the tender document: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr / EKAP / 2-a) Qualification, type and quantity of the construction work ği
- Minister Turhan Examined Konya YHT Station and Logistics Center 21/02/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Konya Logistics Center and High-Speed Train (YHT) has made observations in the construction of the Station. Minister Turhan, for some visits and investigations came first in the city, Konya High Speed Railway construction examined the construction. When the construction is completed, Turhan also informed the authorities about the construction of the garage, which is planned to serve as a life center, and urged that the works be accelerated and meticulously executed. Minister Turhan, later visited Konya (Kayacik) Logistics Center. Turhan, who received information about the construction works of the authorities, will be established on the 1 million square meter area near the Organized Industrial Zone iler
- 3. Airport Traffic Control Tower Rough Construction Completed 03/08/2017 The facade and roofing works of the Air Traffic Control Tower of Istanbul New Airport will be held. It is stated that the floods and floods experienced at the Third Airport, which will be the largest aerospace center in the world, slowed down the work a little. To contribute to the ECONOMY Yusuf Akçayoğlu, the CEO of Istanbul Grand Airport (İGA), made a statement on the subject and said, esi 76.5 million square meters of 1.4 million square meters are the first phase of the project. 30 will contribute to the economy as much as 225 of the billion dollar national income in 1.5.
- Eroğlu Tamndan Afyonkarahisar Traffic Control Center Full Not 15/02/2019 Our former Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs, Afyonkarahisar Deputy Veysel Eroğlu and AK Party Afyonkarahisar Mayor Candidate Mehmet Zeybek visited the Afyonkarahisar Municipality Traffic Control Center to reduce the traffic density at the intersections. "I congratulate the President's AND CREW" Afyonkarahisar deputy Veysel Eroglu and the AK Party Afyonkarahisar Mayor candidate Mehmet Zeybek, about Mayor Burhanettin Shepherd's instructions Afyonkarahisar, as well as across Turkey just passed the projected life in a very small provincial Smart Intersection Traffic Control Center received information. Traffic Control Center hakkında
- Minister Yıldırım visited Bilkent-Istanbul YHT construction site 29/09/2012 Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, visited the Istanbul-Ankara YHT construction site in the Osmaneli district of Bilecik. Descending to the stadium by helicopter, the Minister Yıldırım made the Friday prayer at the Rustem Pasha Mosque. Binali Yildirim, who came to YHT construction site in Osmaneli district and examined the works here, made a press statement here. Yuksel Yildirim, who stated that the high-speed train works continued at a great speed, said, ti 2. We are doing an information meeting about Köseköy-İnönü section. With the decision we made earlier on the last Friday of every month, we will meet at this site and we will share our monthly progress with our people. Today is 1. Bugün