The world's largest 3. Automechanika Istanbul, a major automotive industry fair, will start at TUYAP Istanbul Fair and Congress Center during 4-7 April 2019.
Turkey's export champion will meet the automotive industry sector Automechanika automotive technology of the future will be discussed in Istanbul this year. The E-Mobility and Future Technologies Area will be Automechanika Istanbul, the meeting point for innovative ideas and products on mobility and future technologies.
History: 4 April 2019, Thursday
Hannover Fairs Turkey Fuarcılık A.Ş., General Manager, Mr. Alexander Kühnel
Messe Frankfurt Istanbul, General Manager, Mr. Tayfun Help
Messe Frankfurt, Brand Manager, Mr. Michael Johannes
DEIK, Turkey - Germany Business Council Chairman, Mr. Steven Young
OSS-President, Mr. Rıza Şahin
TAYSAD - Secretary General, Mr. Süheyl Baybalı
Location: TÜYAP Istanbul Fair and Congress Center
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- National Rallici at Automechanika Istanbul Fair 13/04/2014 Automechanika Istanbul 2014, jointly organized by Messe Frankfurt and Hannover Fairs Turkey, met the giants of the automotive industry. 1475 company continues to introduce its products in 34 bin 791 square meter area in the fair covering all branches of automotive and manufacturing industry. In the fair where domestic and foreign exhibitors are highly interested; In addition to the products with a hundred percent domestic production, it has taken its place in the technologies that will be used for the first time in the world. Domestic products, the first original race car, suspension systems, electronic steering mechanisms, many products met with visitors. Four consecutive years Dört
- Inci Aku represent Turkey at the Automechanika fair in Frankfurt 16/09/2016 Inci Aku represent Turkey at the Automechanika fair in Frankfurt: the most valuable brand in Turkey Inci Aku battery industry, 13 - 17 2016 will take place between September date took place at the Frankfurt Automechanika Fair. İnci Akü exhibits AGM and EFB series products at the fair where numerous products and services such as spare parts, automobile accessories and automotive equipment will be exhibited. IS Battery Tester, which can perform short-term battery discharge and conductivity test at the same time, is the focus of the fair because of being the first in the world. Pearl GS Yuasa; automotive, light commercial and Start-Stop category developed with advanced technology in the automotive industry hafif
- Bursa Firms in Automechanika Fair 20/03/2019 Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) Global Fair Agency Project within the scope of the automotive industry representatives, Spain's capital Madrid held in the Automechanika Fair. BTSO continues its overseas organizations to strengthen the export and competitiveness of Bursa business world. Automechanika Madrid Fair; BTSO Board Member Muhsin Koçaslan, 37. Ercan Yalım, the Chairman of the Committee and the Head of the Committee, and the representatives of the sector took part. The delegation had the opportunity to establish bilateral business contacts at the fair which is closely related to the automotive sector during the 3 day. "Enhancing EXPORTS ARE TAKING STEPS" BCCI Board Member Koçasl Muhsin, the conception of the automotive industry value added production Turkey ...
- Eurasia Rail Fair Countdown Begins 04/12/2014 Eurasia Rail Fair Countdown Has Begun: 05-07 will be held on March 2015 at the Istanbul Expo Center. Eurasia Rail: 5. The countdown for the International Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair Uluslararası started. 3 is the world's largest railway fair in the field, and the fair has been organized by Türkel Fuarcılık A.Ş. since 2011. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, TCDD, Tüvaşaş, Tüdemsaş and Tülomsaş, KOSGEB, and Eurasia Rail, officially supported by TOBB, will host the 5 this year. The exhibition, which hosts important names from the public and private sectors with its conference and seminar programs, is an important Konferans
- The second one is the Eurasia Rail 2. Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair started to count down. 05/03/2012 The second one is the Eurasia Rail 2. Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair started to count down. International giant companies in the sector this time meet in Istanbul. 20 from the country foreign and domestic 200 company is close to the company. The opening of the fair will be opened by the Minister of Transport - Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım, and will open its doors to the visitors at 08 March 2012. Bulgarian Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski, Vice President of Turkmenistan Nazarguly Saguliyew, Turkmenistan Railway Minister Rozymyrat Begendikoviç Seyitkulyyew, Czech Republic State Railways Director Jindrich Kusnir, Greek State Railways Director General Ioannis Petropoulos, senior officials of Russian State Railways Fuar
- Automechanika Istanbul Opened in Argentina 11/04/2014 Automechanika Istanbul Opened by Argentina: Opened by Messe Frankfurt at Automechanika Istanbul 2014 Fair; Turkey's economy four "locomotive" of the automotive industry, one of the industry giants met. At the Automechanika Istanbul Fair, the most dynamic and comprehensive automotive event in the region, 1475 company will meet its visitors on 34 bin 791 square meters. Automechanika Fair, organized since 2001; The number of exhibitors and visitors continues to increase the number of 10 by the year. Automechanika Istanbul is the leading trade fair location of Turkey and Eurasia. Professionals working in automobile manufacturing, distribution and repair areas in the region and otomobil
- Countdown started for Konya-Istanbul YHT flights 03/02/2014 The countdown has started for Konya-Istanbul YHT flights: High-speed train services between Konya and Istanbul start in two months. The transportation between the two cities will be reduced to 3,5 hours and even test drives continue. If there is no big problem, these trains will be completed by the end of March and high-speed trains will begin to carry their first passengers. With the introduction of new projects, the city will soon become a major hub for transportation.
- Countdown started in Ankara-Istanbul YHT (Photo Gallery) 28/03/2014 Countdown has started in Ankara-Istanbul YHT line: TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman came together in a test drive in Eskişehir-İstanbul YHT which was completed with the representatives of the media and journalists. Piri Reis test to the disclosure of travel performed by the train Haberturk Newspaper Ankara Representative Erdal Sen, Hürriyet Ankara Representative Marine Zeyrek Sabah Newspaper Ankara Representative Okan Müderrisoğlu, Star Newspaper Ankara Representative Mustafa Kartoglu, Turkey Newspaper Ankara representative Nuri Elibol, Vatan Newspaper Ankara representative Murat Celik, Yeni Akit Newspaper Ankara Representative Yener Dönmez, Akşam Newspaper Ankara Representative Emin Pazarcı, Chief Advisor to Anadolu Agency Hamdi Ateş, Vatan Newspaper Reporter Yeni
- Countdown started for Istanbul-Eskisehir high speed train line 02/07/2014 The countdown has begun for the Istanbul-Eskişehir high-speed train line: The countdown has begun for the opening of the Istanbul-Eskişehir high-speed train line, which started construction at 2 March 2012. The high-speed train line between Istanbul and Ankara will be reduced to 3,5 hours. The high-speed train line between Ankara and Istanbul and the Ankara-Eskişehir stage was completed in the Istanbul-Eskişehir stage. Approaching the end of most of the stops on the line, the existing stations were made more modern. 5 3,5 will be open for the opening of the high-speed train line, which will be held in July with the participation of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
- Countdown has begun for the opening of Istanbul-Eskisehir YHT line 12/07/2014 The countdown has begun for the opening of the Istanbul-Eskişehir YHT line: The countdown has begun for the opening of the Istanbul-Eskişehir high-speed train line, which started construction at 2 March 2012. High-speed train line between Istanbul and Ankara will be reduced to 3,5 hours. The high-speed train line between Ankara and Istanbul and the Ankara-Eskişehir stage was completed in the Istanbul-Eskişehir stage. Approaching the end of most of the stops on the line, the existing stations were made more modern. 5 will be held in July with the attendance of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.