The world's largest 3. Automechanika Istanbul, a major automotive industry fair, will start at TUYAP Istanbul Fair and Congress Center during 4-7 April 2019.
Turkey's export champion will meet the automotive industry sector Automechanika automotive technology of the future will be discussed in Istanbul this year. The E-Mobility and Future Technologies Area will be Automechanika Istanbul, the meeting point for innovative ideas and products on mobility and future technologies.
History: 4 April 2019, Thursday
Hannover Fairs Turkey Fuarcılık A.Ş., General Manager, Mr. Alexander Kühnel
Messe Frankfurt Istanbul, General Manager, Mr. Tayfun Help
Messe Frankfurt, Brand Manager, Mr. Michael Johannes
DEIK, Turkey - Germany Business Council Chairman, Mr. Steven Young
OSS-President, Mr. Rıza Şahin
TAYSAD - Secretary General, Mr. Süheyl Baybalı
Location: TÜYAP Istanbul Fair and Congress Center
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- National Rallici at Automechanika Istanbul Fair 13/04/2014 Automechanika Istanbul 2014, jointly organized by Messe Frankfurt and Hannover Fairs Turkey, met the giants of the automotive industry. 1475 company continues to introduce its products in 34 bin 791 square meter area in the fair covering all branches of automotive and manufacturing industry. In the fair where domestic and foreign exhibitors are highly interested; In addition to the products with a hundred percent domestic production, it has taken its place in the technologies that will be used for the first time in the world. Domestic products, the first original race car, suspension systems, electronic steering mechanisms, many products met with visitors. Four consecutive years Dört
- Inci Aku represent Turkey at the Automechanika fair in Frankfurt 16/09/2016 Inci Aku represent Turkey at the Automechanika fair in Frankfurt: the most valuable brand in Turkey Inci Aku battery industry, 13 - 17 2016 will take place between September date took place at the Frankfurt Automechanika Fair. İnci Akü exhibits AGM and EFB series products at the fair where numerous products and services such as spare parts, automobile accessories and automotive equipment will be exhibited. IS Battery Tester, which can perform short-term battery discharge and conductivity test at the same time, is the focus of the fair because of being the first in the world. Pearl GS Yuasa; automotive, light commercial and Start-Stop category developed with advanced technology in the automotive industry hafif
- Bursa Firms in Automechanika Fair 20/03/2019 Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) Global Fair Agency Project within the scope of the automotive industry representatives, Spain's capital Madrid held in the Automechanika Fair. BTSO continues its overseas organizations to strengthen the export and competitiveness of Bursa business world. Automechanika Madrid Fair; BTSO Board Member Muhsin Koçaslan, 37. Ercan Yalım, the Chairman of the Committee and the Head of the Committee, and the representatives of the sector took part. The delegation had the opportunity to establish bilateral business contacts at the fair which is closely related to the automotive sector during the 3 day. "Enhancing EXPORTS ARE TAKING STEPS" BCCI Board Member Koçasl Muhsin, the conception of the automotive industry value added production Turkey ...
- Eurasia Rail Fair Countdown Begins 04/12/2014 Eurasia Rail Fair Countdown Has Begun: 05-07 will be held on March 2015 at the Istanbul Expo Center. Eurasia Rail: 5. The countdown for the International Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair Uluslararası started. 3 is the world's largest railway fair in the field, and the fair has been organized by Türkel Fuarcılık A.Ş. since 2011. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, TCDD, Tüvaşaş, Tüdemsaş and Tülomsaş, KOSGEB, and Eurasia Rail, officially supported by TOBB, will host the 5 this year. The exhibition, which hosts important names from the public and private sectors with its conference and seminar programs, is an important Konferans
- The second one is the Eurasia Rail 2. Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair started to count down. 05/03/2012 The second one is the Eurasia Rail 2. Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair started to count down. International giant companies in the sector this time meet in Istanbul. 20 from the country foreign and domestic 200 company is close to the company. The opening of the fair will be opened by the Minister of Transport - Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım, and will open its doors to the visitors at 08 March 2012. Bulgarian Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski, Vice President of Turkmenistan Nazarguly Saguliyew, Turkmenistan Railway Minister Rozymyrat Begendikoviç Seyitkulyyew, Czech Republic State Railways Director Jindrich Kusnir, Greek State Railways Director General Ioannis Petropoulos, senior officials of Russian State Railways Fuar
- Automechanika Istanbul Opened in Argentina 11/04/2014 Automechanika Istanbul Opened by Argentina: Opened by Messe Frankfurt at Automechanika Istanbul 2014 Fair; Turkey's economy four "locomotive" of the automotive industry, one of the industry giants met. At the Automechanika Istanbul Fair, the most dynamic and comprehensive automotive event in the region, 1475 company will meet its visitors on 34 bin 791 square meters. Automechanika Fair, organized since 2001; The number of exhibitors and visitors continues to increase the number of 10 by the year. Automechanika Istanbul is the leading trade fair location of Turkey and Eurasia. Professionals working in automobile manufacturing, distribution and repair areas in the region and otomobil
- Countdown started for Konya-Istanbul YHT flights 03/02/2014 The countdown has started for Konya-Istanbul YHT flights: High-speed train services between Konya and Istanbul start in two months. The transportation between the two cities will be reduced to 3,5 hours and even test drives continue. If there is no big problem, these trains will be completed by the end of March and high-speed trains will begin to carry their first passengers. With the introduction of new projects, the city will soon become a major hub for transportation.
- Countdown started in Ankara-Istanbul YHT (Photo Gallery) 28/03/2014 Countdown has started in Ankara-Istanbul YHT line: TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman came together in a test drive in Eskişehir-İstanbul YHT which was completed with the representatives of the media and journalists. Piri Reis test to the disclosure of travel performed by the train Haberturk Newspaper Ankara Representative Erdal Sen, Hürriyet Ankara Representative Marine Zeyrek Sabah Newspaper Ankara Representative Okan Müderrisoğlu, Star Newspaper Ankara Representative Mustafa Kartoglu, Turkey Newspaper Ankara representative Nuri Elibol, Vatan Newspaper Ankara representative Murat Celik, Yeni Akit Newspaper Ankara Representative Yener Dönmez, Akşam Newspaper Ankara Representative Emin Pazarcı, Chief Advisor to Anadolu Agency Hamdi Ateş, Vatan Newspaper Reporter Yeni
- Countdown started for Istanbul-Eskisehir high speed train line 02/07/2014 The countdown has begun for the Istanbul-Eskişehir high-speed train line: The countdown has begun for the opening of the Istanbul-Eskişehir high-speed train line, which started construction at 2 March 2012. The high-speed train line between Istanbul and Ankara will be reduced to 3,5 hours. The high-speed train line between Ankara and Istanbul and the Ankara-Eskişehir stage was completed in the Istanbul-Eskişehir stage. Approaching the end of most of the stops on the line, the existing stations were made more modern. 5 3,5 will be open for the opening of the high-speed train line, which will be held in July with the participation of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
- Countdown has begun for the opening of Istanbul-Eskisehir YHT line 12/07/2014 The countdown has begun for the opening of the Istanbul-Eskişehir YHT line: The countdown has begun for the opening of the Istanbul-Eskişehir high-speed train line, which started construction at 2 March 2012. High-speed train line between Istanbul and Ankara will be reduced to 3,5 hours. The high-speed train line between Ankara and Istanbul and the Ankara-Eskişehir stage was completed in the Istanbul-Eskişehir stage. Approaching the end of most of the stops on the line, the existing stations were made more modern. 5 will be held in July with the attendance of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
- Countdown Begins in 3 Tier Grand Istanbul Tunnel Tender 21/12/2015 3-deck tunnel began the countdown in the tender: 3 23 Istanbul of Turkey's vision for the tunnel project Storey will be held in December took 16 domestic and foreign companies to participate in the tender specifications. Marmaray, Eurasia Tunnel, 3. Bridge, 3. In the transport sector, with projects such as the Airport, role models to developing countries, Turkey is carrying out the tender than a mega-project. Turkey's most populous having 3 prepared to relieve traffic in Istanbul Istanbul Floor Large Tunnel Project study, project and engineering services will be auctioned in December 23. Tender has so far purchased 16 company specification. Europe and Asia Avrupa
- Russia 2014 started the countdown in Sochi Winter Olympics (Video) 15/03/2013 Russia 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics countdown started Russia is preparing for 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics with fireworks Yesterday, the countdown for the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics started with various events and fireworks in Sochi, Russia. Next year 7 will host the 2014 Winter Olympics in February on the Black Sea coast of Russia. Russia, which came to the last stage of preparations, launched a countdown to the Olympics with a full year prior to the various activities launched yesterday. Russia's 7 was held in Sochi after the establishment of the countdown hours of the counties of different cities. Ice skates at the Bolshoi Hall Bol
- Countdown to Uludağa Cable Car Expeditions (Video) 19/02/2014 Countdown has started for Uludag ropeway expeditions: Mayor Recep Altepe said that the renewal works will be started in March. President Altepe, Uludag, the cable car station in the area of Sarıalan construction and examined the line work. Mayor Altepe stated that the activities in Bursa are accessible and accessible to the sea, land and air, and that one of them is a ropeway project. They intend to prepare Uludağ as much as summer tourism as well as winter and summer to shorten access to Uludağ and to make the world's favorite tourist center independent of rubber wheeled vehicles.
- Sochi: Countdown has begun at the Winter Olympics in the tropical climate 22/02/2014 Sochi: The countdown has begun in the Olympic Winter Olympics. The national skier Tuğba Kocağa, who speaks to the Voice of Russia, explained how Turkish athletes live in Sochi, their performance and their impressions on the Olympic organization 22 held in Sochi, Russia . Winter Olympic Games continues. Final stages of the participating countries will be determined in the medal rankings and the final stages of the most fierce struggle among the athletes have been reached. The 7 individual medal set, which will be distributed today in the disciplines of freestyle, curling, biathlon, ski and short track speed skating, will find its owners. A Turkish woman in the slalom race at Roza Hutor Ski Center Hut
- Ski countdown 18/12/2014 The countdown started on the skiing: Bursa Büyükşehir Belediyespor Club skiing snowboard branch opens the camp season in Uludağ on Friday, December 26. The Büyükşehir Belediyespor Club organized the excitement of the ski and snowboard athletes. The season will be held on Friday, December, 26 Uludag Metropolitan Municipality Club, seasonal Friday and Sunday skiing snowboard camps and camp camps with 7 15 ages between the skiers are waiting for. 4 trainer and 1 survey worker who are experienced in the camp that will take place in Uludağ facilities of the Provincial Directorate of Youth Services and Sports are preparing to serve athletes. Bursa Metropolitan Belediyespor Club Ski Snowboard Coordinator Caner Altun, ehir
- Countdown Begins in Light Rail System in Sakarya 02/04/2012 News Sakarya News Center has reached the special information about the Light Rail System which will operate between the New Terminal and the New Terminal. It will support the Metropolitan Municipality of TCDD in relation to the Light Rail System which will operate between Adapazarı Station Building and the New Terminal. 2 team which is produced by EUROTEM in TÜVASAŞ and currently working between Haydarpaşa and Gebze will be given to Sakarya by 4 team. There are 500 wagons in suburban sets and 2 can carry passengers at the same time. The 24 suburb set will be able to carry XNUMX hour passengers by crossing flights. Buses can stop at traffic lights. Suburban trains departing from the station building Gar
- Countdown started for Beylikdüzü metrobus 11/06/2012 Countdown has started for Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line. 1 As of June, the news will be launched in a month. According to the latest information received from the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Infrastructure Services, the last one for the Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line was entered. The written statement made by the Directorate said: ır As a result of the investigation made by the Infrastructure Services Directorate, the countdown for the Metrobus Line in Beylikdüzü will start in the beginning of June, and will be opened in the last 40 days. A bin
- Countdown started in Marmaray project 09/09/2012 Tunnel work is completed. Rails were installed to connect Asia to Europe. The imported 315 train awaits the day in Haydarpaşa and Edirne. The countdown started in Marmaray, which was described as the project of the century. Archaeological excavations at the construction sites, which caused the delay of the opening date of the project, were completed. Tunnel work was completed. Construction of the station came to the final stage. Rails were placed in immersed tubes and other tunnels connecting Asia to the European continent. The imported 315 train is being held in Haydarpaşa and Edirne. The opening ceremony of Marmaray, which will start its trial next summer, will be held at 90. 29 will be held on October 2013. Foundation 9 eli
- Turkey began the countdown for the Liberalization of Railway Transport 02/12/2012 Turkey began the countdown for the Liberalization of Railway Transport, which will pave the way for the private sector and accelerate international competition in Turkey as well as Turkey "Law on the Liberalization of Railway Transport" for eyes in Parliament. The private sector wants to put an end to the monopoly in the field of railway transportation and the law, which will create a free competition environment, will come into effect before the targets are taken further. Turkey prepared by the Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications and the Council of Ministers referred to "Turkey About Draft Law Liberalization of Railway Transport" was opened for signature at the Council of Ministers. until the end of the year, according to a draft statement made by the Ministry 2012 Turkey Grand ...
- Countdown started for Marmaray project 19/12/2012 Countdown started for the Marmaray project The Marmaray Project, which connects the two sides of the Bosphorus with the tube tunnels, remains the days to end. By the end of 2013, the subway will connect Asia and Europe. The line that will be used by thousands of passengers a day will make the Istanbul traffic breathe to a great extent, but at the same time an important transportation way will be opened. During the nights, transportation between the continents will be carried out with Marmaray. Fine workmanship work was started at the stations where rough construction was completed. While Üsküdar station is furnished with turquoise ceramics, fire protection works are carried out in tube tunnels. In Yenikapı, the station building is almost complete. Walking…
- Countdown started for Konya Mersin Railway Project 07/02/2013 The countdown has started for the Konya Mersin Railway Project The countdown has started for the Konya Mersin Railway Project, which will connect Konya to the sea. The Ministry of Environment and Urbanization gave a positive note to the EIA report of the project, which is expected to cost 2,5 billion liras. Preparations for the ”Konya-Mersin Railway“ Project, which is planned by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, continue. The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) report on the project, which is expected to cost 2,5 billion pounds, was given a positive decision by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization. RAILWAY, LOGISTIC VILLAGE and KOP ONE MUSIAD Konya Branch President Aslan Korkmaz, Konya Mersin DEM
- Countdown started for the ski lift to be installed in Babadag 22/02/2013 The countdown has begun for the ropeway to be installed in Babadağ FTSO President Arıcan, an We have not put our hands under the stone for the Babadağ Ropeway Project. We will bring the cable car to Fethiye, which will bring diversity to the region tourism. Acak said Babadağ, which is shown as one of the best paragliding centers in the world, started the countdown for the ropeway. Ali Emre, the owner of Odak Engineering Company, who is working on obtaining the project and official permits of the cable car, said that the majority of the legal permits have been completed by Akif Arıcan, President of the Fethiye Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FTSO), which he visited for the exchange of information, and that the ropeway project will come to the tender stage in the month of 2. FTSO President SOR
- Countdown to new metro lines in Ankara (Video) 19/03/2013 Ankara's new metro lines started counting down The new lines to be added to the Ankara subway continue to work at full speed. The test runs on the Kızılay-Çayyolu and Batıkent-Sincan lines will start at 29 October 2013. A busy work is underway for metro lines in Ankara. The aim of the work done under the meters of the place to end the problem of traffic to the capital. KIZILAY-ÇAYYOLU HATTIN DATING DATE HAS BEEN TAKEN The construction of the ongoing Red Crescent-Çayyolu metro is expected to be completed earlier than expected. This line, which is approximately 17 kilometers long, will carry approximately 300-400 thousand people per day when completed. The 40 journey by road takes 24 to the minute. Kızılay-Çayyolu line K
- Countdown started in YHT (Photo Gallery) 04/07/2013 The countdown has started in the YHT line A group of 7 people are working continuously to open the high-speed train (YHT) line, which will reduce the rail transport between Ankara and Istanbul from 3 to 29 hours, on the 500 October Republic Day. According to the information received from the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD), the YHT line which was started to be constructed in Ankara-Eskişehir in 2003 was put into service in 13 March 2009. Place delivery to the contractor firm at 1 October 21 in Köseköy-Vezirhan section in Eskişehir-İstanbul line, at 2008 October 2 in Vezirhan-İnönü section (cut-22) and at 2008 in September 25 and in 2011 November 29 for Gebze-Köseköy Rehabilitation Project. done. The line is opened in 2013 October XNUMX with two Hatt
- Countdown started in Marmaras 16/10/2013 Countdown in Marmaras: European side Halkalı and Marmaray Project, which will connect Gebze District of Kocaeli on the Anatolian side with the uninterrupted suburban railway system, has come to an end. Habertürk published the photos of the latest situation in the stations 20 days before the launch of the project. All the electronic equipment in the stations is ready to use in the stations. The entrance turnstile with two entrance floors to facilitate access to the station, the construction of the escalators have been completed. It was used.