Ankara Metropolitan Municipality continues the renewal of the roads, bridges, overpasses and asphalts on all sides of the Capital.
North-South, East-West axis of the new alternative road connections to the weight of the Metropolitan Municipality Department of Science Affairs teams, connecting the Bağlıca to the Environment Motorway began to work on a brand new boulevard.
CONNECTION TO THE ENVIRONMENTAL WAY
An underpass on the total 3 lane road, 3 connecting arm and 6 clover arm will be built on the 4 departure-2 arrival, which is under construction for the relief of the capital traffic.
Bağlıca Boulevard will be connected with the Environmental Motorway through the connection road which will enable the citizens living in Bağlıca area to reach their city journeys without entering the central traffic.
AŞTİ, Sabancı Boulevard, 15 July Martyrs' Boulevard and Bağlıca Boulevard connects the new road and intersection work that provide information about the officials of the Department of Science Affairs, arı construction of the road will be made at a junction to the bus station will be connected to. So they will serve as an alternative way for bus exits. Böylece
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Samsun Road Türk Telekom Junction First Digging Shot 14/07/2018 The project "Samsun Yolu Türk Telekom Intersection" has been started to solve the heavy traffic of the capital's Samsun Highway and provide uninterrupted access to the capital. Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. The three largest projects in the capital, Dikmen Kepekli and Akköprü Junction, which were announced by Mustafa Tuna, were the first to be excavated in front of the Samsun Yolu Türk Telekom. SCHOOLS WILL BE COMPLETED UP TO THE TURNOVER Samsun Road With a new project that will prevent traffic accidents due to the anan U nedeniyle turn in front of Türk Telekom Building, an underpass will be opened at this point on Turgut Özal Boulevard.
- First Digging Shot at Bran and Akkopru Junction 04/07/2018 Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Two of the three major transportation projects Mustafa Tuna announced to be started with the closure of the schools were the first to be excavated in the arrangement of Dikmen Kepekli and Akköprü Junction. In We have started to implement infrastructure and transportation works, which are the priority demands of our capitalists, yapı said President Tuna. We will provide a versatile and comfortable transportation both on the Konya Highway and on the Dikmen Kepekli Junction, by expanding in the Akköprü junction and by side variants.
- The First Digging For The Ropeway In Kahramanmaraş 03/04/2017 The first excavation for the cable car was shot in Kahramanmaraş: the first step was taken for the ropeway project to be built by the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaraş. The first project for the cable car project of the Metropolitan Municipality was drawn and then the expropriation works had started. Following the expropriation work and demolition work was started. According to the zoning plan initiated by the Directorate of the Department of Science Affairs of the Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams, the 29 parcels in the area defined as the overhead line cable car station area in the west of the castle are covered by the expropriation works and the demolition works cover these parcels. In this minval, our Mayor Fatih Mehmet Erkoç Erk
- First Digging Shot to Seven Wells 22/05/2017 The first digging was shot at seven wells: Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality struck the first excavation for the construction of the summer-winter recreation area and ski resort, which will be built in the seven wells area. Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Fatih Mehmet Erkoç, one of the important projects of Yedikuyular Summer-Winter Recreation Area and Ski Center work began. WHAT TO TAKE PLACE? Yedikuyular Summer-Winter Recreation Area and Ski Center 540 square meter and management unit, 550 square meter restaurant and cafe, 140 square meter female and male toilet and sink 140 square meter upper station, 270 square meter snow crushing vehicle garage 2 pieces generator buildings 2 pieces water tanks ...
- Selcukta IZBAN Line for Digging Hit 02/03/2015 The excavation was done for the İZBAN Line in Selçuk: The first excavation was shot for the İZBAN line, which was projected to extend to the Selçuk district of İzmir and the construction site was established. The first digging was shot for the İZBAN line, which was projected to extend to the Selçuk district of İzmir and the construction site was established. In the district of Selçuk, the first digging for the İZBAN line, which is highly anticipated and the construction site was established, was shot recently. İZBAN line consists of 26 kilometers, the number of stations involved in the project has tripled. The contractor company started to work quickly in the region. Zeynel Bakıcı, the Mayor of Selçuk, stated that the works are planned to be completed in 540 days. The other studies of Torbalı-Selçuk are m
- 3. First digging hit icon on airport 27/06/2016 The first pickaxe in the icon of the airport was shot: 3. Inspired by the tulip figure of the airport, the air traffic control tower was laid. The air traffic control tower, which was inspired by the tulip figure of the airport, was laid. The symbol of the airport will be the icon of the new airport DHMİ General Manager Serdar Hüseyin Yildirim, the tower is planned to be completed in October 2017 said. Towers in this type of status is like a status symbol Yıldırım said, when the silhouette of the tower emerged in the eyes of the airport will come alive again, he said. Yildirim, "This article is intense work, we spend in September and October when we look at the air terminal will be revealed."
- Akçaray's power line was hit by the first digging 27/07/2016 Akçaray's energy line was hit by the first digging: Akçaray Tramway Project, which was implemented by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, is progressing from four branches. The excavations of the approximately 6 kilometer power line from the download center of SEDAŞ in Alikahya, which will feed the energy of Akçaray in many streets and substructures, were started. RAY MANUFACTURING CONTINUES In the tram project that will change the face of transportation in Kocaeli, the rail production is continued in Elzem Street and Necip Fazıl Street, which have been made suitable for rail production. D-100, located between the Security Public Security Branch Office and the front of Yeni Cuma Mosque ay
- First digging hit in Larende Underpass Project 10/02/2017 The first digging was shot in the Larende Underpass Project: The first digging was hit in the Larende Underpass Project, which will connect Larende and the Sumer Neighborhoods to the city center in Karaman. The most important underpass project, which has been spoken for many years in Karaman but cannot be implemented, is the one that will connect Larende and Sümer Districts to the city center. Work has started in Larende Underpass Project. Over the last 40 year, the construction of the overpass was started to provide the connection of the remaining neighborhoods to the city center on the other side of the railway line, but for different reasons this project could not be implemented. Part of the bridge made of a part yapılan
- First digging for OMU tram line shot in Samsun 07/03/2017 In Samsun, the first excavation for the OMU tram line was shot: The first excavation of the Light Rail System Project in Samsun to the Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU) was shot. Kurupelit started the construction of the 7 kilometer route between the campuses with the last stop, and the number of stops and locations on the route were determined. The project for extension of the Light Rail System Line to Ondokuz Mayis University was given by Kurupelit from Life Center at the last stop and the first digging was hit. Construction machines and teams will work on the basis of 7 / 24 to open the route as soon as possible. Kurupelit is the last stop with 7 kilometers between campuses Kur
- First Digging Shot in 3 Multi-Storey Istanbul Tunnel 03/07/2017 3 Katli Büyük Istanbul Tunnel is the First Digging Shot: Work has started in the Greater Istanbul Tunnel Project with the 3 storey that will pass under the Bosphorus. 1 will be completed in August between two Turkish and Singapore-flagged ships between Kandilli-Akıntı Burnu for the ground survey reports expected to last for 3 year. The first digging was hit in the Büyük İstanbul Tunnel Project under the Bosphorus by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. The tender for the ministry of engineering services was finalized in February. The winning company started the ground survey studies in the region where a tube tunnel will be placed under the Bosphorus and planned to be built of 3 floors. Eyi