Sea buses going to Antalya Kaleiçi Marina - Kemer Marina, 1 will be transferring to summer schedule as of April.
2009 2014 5 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Sea buses, which are in high demand from domestic and foreign citizens, are changing the tariff with the arrival of spring season.
Sea buses will depart from Antalya Kaleiçi Marina at 7-09.00 during the week, and 17.00-10.30 from Kemer Marina. 18.30, teacher 15, students can benefit from 10 TL. 10 is free of age for citizens, veterans, relatives, people with disabilities and attendants, police, gendarmerie, members of the press and 9-65 for free.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Sea Buses Passed to Winter Schedule in Antalya 01/12/2017 Antalya-Kemer between the summer season full-capacity passengers carrying Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Sea Buses will continue to run the winter tariff. The Sea Buses, which have been rescued by Menderes Türel, who was rescued by the Metropolitan Mayor Menderes Türel and put back to the service of Antalya, continue to be an indispensable transportation vehicle between Antalya and Kemer. Sea Bus 1 started winter season from December. Buses will only depart from Antalya Kaleiçi Marina at 09.30 / 15.30 hours on Saturday Sundays and at the 10.45 / 16.45 hours from Kemer Marina. Full 15.00 TL, Retired, Teacher 10.TL, Student 9 TL Disabled, Press, Gazi and Martyrs will be relocated free of charge. Winter…
- Uludag Cable Car Passes Summer Tariff 07/06/2012 9 June 2012 Daylight saving time is started on Saturday. For the 48 years in Bursa, one of the most important symbols of the city, the journey times of the cable car were revised with the end of the winter season. 9 The first timetable from Teferrüç Station will be 08.00 and Sarıalan will be at 07.50. The last time to Sarıalan will be in 22.00, and the return to Bursa will be in 22.20. The cable car going from Teferrüç to Sarıalan is going to be moving in half an hour to 10.00 in the morning, then 40 will make an expedition every minute. Returning to Bursa in the morning Bursa
- Ropeway in Bursa 07/06/2012 9 June 2012 Daylight saving time is started on Saturday. For the 48 years in Bursa, one of the most important symbols of the city, the journey times of the cable car were revised with the end of the winter season. 9 The first timetable from Teferrüç Station will be 08.00 and Sarıalan will be at 07.50, according to the summer tariff, which will start on Saturday June. The last time to Sarıalan will be at 22.00 and the return to Bursa will be at 22.20. The cable car which will depart from Teferrüç to Sarıalan in the morning to the 10.00 in the morning and then the 40 will make an expedition every minute. Returning to Bursa in the morning Bursa
- IETT to Summer Tariff 05/06/2017 IETT is going to summer tariff: IETT, which operates according to the winter timetable since September, goes to summer schedule on 10 June 2017 Saturday. IETT's journey status and movement taking into account the summer and winter timetable twice a year programmed in the line-movement hours this year, the summer practice 10 June 2017 will begin on Saturday. In the regulation, holiday movements that intensified with the closure of schools and in particular the increased demand for recreational areas were taken into consideration. Unlike winter, passengers can access to the scheduled line-movement hours for summer from www.iett.istanbul or by clicking on the 'MOBİETT' application on smart phones Kış
- Commuter Trains in Moscow 21/03/2018 The commuter trains in the Moscow region will be on the summer schedule from 25 March. According to the information shared by the press service of the Central Suburban Passenger Company (CPTC), the 20 additional train will be added to the routes of the suburban trains due to the beginning of summer and increased passenger traffic. Any changes to the timeline can be seen quickly in the CPTC mobile application that the company launched earlier this year. The travel frequency of the 15 commuter train and the routes of the 16 train will change. In the mentioned application, you can find out whether the trains cost tickets, whether there are air conditioning or special places for bicycles. In addition, all information on the internet K
- IETT to Summer Tariff 22/06/2018 IETT, which has been working according to the winter schedule since September, is moving to the summer schedule on 25 June 2018 Monday. IETT's journey status and movement taking into account the summer and winter timetable twice a year programmed in the line-movement hours this year, the summer practice 25 June 2018 will begin on Monday. In the regulation, holiday movements that intensified with the closure of schools and in particular the increased demand for recreational areas were taken into consideration. Unlike the winter, the passengers can access to the scheduled timetables for summer time at www.iett.istanbul or by clicking on the 'MOBİETT' application on smart phones. See the summer schedule Yaz
- Europe's Youngest Fleet Goes to IETT Summer Tariff 23/06/2018 IETT changed its tariff twice a year and ended the winter tariff, which has been going on since September, and went to the summer schedule. IETT offers comfortable and safe service to Istanbul residents with the newest buses. IETT, which will end the winter tariff that has been going on since September, will be on summer tariff as of 25 June 2018. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mevlüt Uysal with the launch of the new 375 bus to the average vehicle age 5.9'a IETT, with this aspect of the youngest fleet in Europe to serve Istanbul. IETT, which serves about 50 million Istanbulites every day with 4 thousand expeditions, UM
- Istanbul City Lines 3 will be on Summer Schedule in June 31/05/2019 Istanbul Metropolitan City City Lines summer schedule 3 starts on Monday June. The scheduled flights will be available between 3 June and 15 September 2019. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality City Lines City Lines organized a safe, comfortable and nostalgic public transportation service according to summer months. Due to the mobility of the season, taking into account the tariffs organized in the central lines of Kadikoy - Karakoy - Eminonu - Besiktas and Üsküdar lines will continue in the summer schedule of late-time applications. Upon request from the passengers from the lines parallel to the coast Rumeli Kavağı - Eminönü Büyükdere talep
- Summer Timetable for Malatya-Baskil Ferries 11/06/2019 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality on the Karakaya Dam Lake between Battalgazi and Baskil districts serving the ferry services made arrangements. Malatya's Battalgazi district and Elazığ's Baskil district of the summer ferry service between the vehicles passed. With the opening of the agricultural season, the number of ferry services from 6 to 12 was increased daily due to increased transportation in winter. New Ferry Schedule Application times; BATTALGAZİ PRINTED START UP START UP 1 06: 00 06: 45 Expedition 2 06: 45 07: 30 Expedition 3 07: 30 08: 30: 4
- SAMULAŞ goes into winter tariff 11/09/2014 SAMULAŞ is going to winter tariff: In order to respond to the transportation demands that are expected to be opened in Samsun with the beginning of the fall semester and the mobilization of the fall period, 15 2014 15 on the tram, express and ring lines of Samulaş A.Ş. 4 trams will begin to move on 00.15 every minute from Monday to September. During the summer, 23.45 will be at 15 with the latest trolley movement clock. 2014 1 8 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX