Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, airport safety at the airport, the national and national FOD radar and advanced camera systems will provide the first, the airport will be used first in Antalya with the radar on the small objects on the track will be detected immediately reported.
Turhan said that R & D activities were started at 2014 to develop FOD radar in order to bring the flight safety level at the airports to the next level.
”WE WILL DETERMINE THE LITTLE OBJECTIVES ON THE RANGE WITH RADARS TO BE USED IN ANTALYA AIRPORT AS FIRST“
In this context, the national FOD detection system has been developed with the support of the millimeter wave radar optical system. Turhan stated that 2018 has completed the production works of the system and that it was established in Antalya Airport.
”WE WILL PROVIDE RANGE OF STAFF IN THE AIRPORT WITH FOD RADAR AND ADVANCED CAMERA SYSTEMS DEVELOPED BY LOCAL AND NATIONAL“
Turhan said that the local and nationally developed radar system has detected warning signs on the runway at the airports and sent warnings to the operator. I We will provide the runway safety at airports with FOD radar and advanced camera systems developed locally and nationally. First of all, we will detect the smallest objects on the track with the radar to be used at Antalya Airport. İlk
Turhan, millimeter wave radar system, residues and foreign bodies on the runway and the position of the camera in the real-time representation of the voicing said, lı The system typically has the 4 Wave Radar and 4 day / night vision optical system per track. 7 / 24 continuous automatic surveillance and a single centralized control, monitoring system that provides statistical information and produce the necessary reports, X he said.
Mr. Turhan stated that DHMI has many important domestic and national R & D projects developed by TÜBİTAK in cooperation with FOD Radar as well as National Surveillance Radar, Air Traffic Control Simulator, Bird Radar and Air Vehicle Tracking System. as well as continued work on sales abroad.
Minister Turhan, emphasized the importance of dissemination of domestic and national systems in terms of reducing foreign dependency. (SAE)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 3. Airport Japanese Hitachi's radar 21/02/2014 Hitachi's airport radar in Japanese: Japanese Hitachi, closely following projects in Turkey. Japoyna infrastructure, engineering and CEO of Hitachi Europe, one of the largest companies in the electronics field Klaus Dieter Rennert, does not change the plans of the recent turmoil in Turkey and Turkey said they saw it as a base. Rennert, the third airport, nuclear power plant, Afsin Elbistan and big city hospitals, said they closely followed the projects. Elbistan'l very particular about energy in Turkey, train and subway infrastructure, stating that they are interested in the health sector and health projects Rennert, "We are closely following the nuclear power plant projects in Turkey. We may be subcontractors in existing projects. Third nuclear Üçüncü
- Safety of SAR Railway Project Safety of White Rose Company 09/02/2016 Safety of the SAR Railway Project Safety in the White Rose Company: Musa Akgül has managed to become one of the most ambitious firms in the sector by collecting the anti-terrorism security products, automatic door and barrier systems under the White Rose brand. Musa Akgül has managed to become one of the most ambitious companies in the sector by gathering the anti-terrorism security products, automatic door and barrier systems under the White Rose brand. Platinum Karaman special supplement in the Journal of the companies most notably the Middle East countries, exports to the European countries from Africa, the world's 17 White Rose, Chairman Ahmed Musa with a new technological product range in Turkey and ...
- Defense Industry Helicopter Platforms 26/01/2019 Türk Loydu and HeliPlat have signed an important cooperation for our defense industry. Between Türk Loydu and HeliPlat; cooperation protocol on tests and controls to meet the helicopter platform certification / licensing requirements was signed with a ceremony held at Türk Loydu head office. Türk Loydu, which stands out with its support to the Turkish ship industry, continues to make a name for itself with its support to national supplier companies within the scope of the localization move in our defense industry. As a result of the protocol; Under the supervision of Türk Loydu, helicopters, helideks, helicopters and helicopters will be supervised by HeliPlat experts. Thus it will be used in defense industry savunma
- Antalya Square - Airport - Aksu EXPO Rail Line Project A protocol will be signed between AYGM and Antalya Metropolitan Municipality 05/03/2015 AYGM Antalya Square - Airport - Aksu EXPO Rail Line Project New developments have been recorded regarding the tender of Bel Meydan - Airport - Aksu - EXPO Metro Line imzalan which will be signed by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM) between the AYGM and Antalya Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the protocol will be signed between AYGM and Antalya Metropolitan Municipality for the construction of the mentioned line. After the signing of the protocol, the project will be submitted to the Ministry of Development's approval to be included in the investment program. As it is known, the approval of the Council of Ministers for the transfer of the project to the Ministry of Transportation was received recently. Available 11,1 X
- TMMOB: 3. flight security at airport 10/12/2014 TMMOB: 3. No flight safety at the airport. TMMOB Istanbul Provincial Coordination Board 3. "The airport of the airport, which concluded the tender, will reduce the 105 to 70 meters, because this will make the airport inoperable. Because the 70 meters will not be able to land and run according to international flight safety criteria," he said. Union of Turkish Chambers of Engineers and Architects (TMMOB) Istanbul Provincial Coordination Board (IKK) within the Ministry of Map and Cadastre, Environment, Geological Engineers and City Planners Chamber Istanbul Branches of the working group 3. shared their technical report about the airport with the public. Mechanical Engineers Makine
- 783 Occupational Health and Safety Personnel Employed at Istanbul Airport 06/11/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan stated that the number of fatal accidents at the Istanbul Airport was 30 from the beginning of the work. "783 Occupational Health and Safety personnel were employed to minimize the work accidents. 459 occupational health and safety experts were trained. . " said. Turhan, MPC Plan and Budget Commission, the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, General Directorate of Highways (KGM), Information and Communication Technologies Authority (ICTA) and General Directorate of Civil Aviation (SHGM) 350 in the budget talks answered the questions of MPs. electronic communications infrastructure in cyber attacks against Turkey, energy, banking, critical infrastructure, such as health ...
- Forests in Palandoken Ski Resort Cotton and Smoke Safety 24/01/2014 Forests in Palandöken Ski Center Safety of Cotton and Dummies: The forested area where the Palandöken Ski Center is located was protected by Naif Çiftçi with two dogs named 'Pamuk' and 'Duman'. Erzurum Palandöken Ski Center, where domestic and foreign tourists flocked, measures were taken to prevent any negative events in the forest areas. Forest protection officer Naif Farmer, 'Cotton' and 'Duman' in the forest areas with two dogs are patrol. Farmers and dogs, who are buried in snow for knees, visit the forest area all day long. Naif Çiftçi, kontrol We control the forest areas in Palandöken. Our business is Bizim
- Konya trams entrusted to university graduates 10/04/2012 Trams that carry the transportation load of Konya are entrusted to university graduates. Alaeddin and Selcuk University campus between approximately 20 km.lik even on the 60 tram, 129 patrol is on duty. 24 129 vatman university graduate from 61 homeland of passenger transport. 2004 61 university graduate from 41 university graduates. In this way, it is aimed to establish healthy relations between the passengers. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail System Department Konya
- Üsküdar - Çekmeköy Metro, Eureko Insurance 30/08/2012 In Turkey, one of the top three companies in the engineering insurance branch Eureko Sigorta Üsküdar - insured the construction of the metro line will be built between Cekmekoy. The Marmaray Project, Kadikoy - Kartal, Otogar - Bagcilar metro lines and Boyabat Dam are among the major construction projects insured by Eureko Sigorta. Eureko Sigorta reached a market share of 2012 with a performance in the first six months of 11,6 in the construction and installation insurance branch and ranked second in the sector. 6 million premium production in construction insurance 21 per month In recent years, with the rapid development of the industrial sector, construction and assembly insurances have more importance.
- Bursaray escorts married couples 10/03/2013 Bursaray is entrusted to married couples BURSA Metropolitan Municipality daily 200 thousand passengers carrying rail system BursaRay's 100 driver 6 women are made up of. The female drivers 4'ı married BursaRay'ın male drivers. By the managers, the hours of the shift combined with the married couples satisfied with their lives. BursaRay, which operates in Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, carries the 200 thousand people on average 220 bin weekends every day. 6 100 train driver is working in BursaRay. Zeynep Özbaşaran of female drivers Recep Özbaşaran and Yasemin Kaderoğlu Cengiz Kaderoğlu, Yasemin Aktay Bahadır Aktay and Aydanur Mutlu from Ergün Mutlu üc
- New Metro in Saudi Arabia 13/05/2013 It is reported that a new metro line in Saudi Arabia will be operated by female staff. It is reported that a new metro line in Saudi Arabia will be operated by female staff. According to the news published in Arabic News, the rail system established on the campus of Princess Nura bin Abdulraham University in Riyadh will be operational next September. According to a senior official in the project carried out by the Saudi Railway Company, the cost of the rail system will be 150 million dollars. Eduardo La Ficara, Commercial Manager of Ansalda STS Company, which offers automation technology for the railway, is not a driver in trains, but 55 Ticari
- Riyadh subway construction entrusted to Siemens 30/07/2013 Siemens Riyadh subway construction safety: Turkey, including the world's rail system is prepared to sell to many countries, Siemens, Saudi Arabia took the lion's share of the huge infrastructure investments. The consortium, including Siemens, will begin its infrastructure work in Saudi Arabia with the construction of the subway in the capital, Riyadh. Separating their ways with CEO Peter Löscher, Siemens has taken the lion's share of Saudi Arabia's huge infrastructure investment. The Saudi government, which decided to completely revamp its infrastructure, announced that it gave the 22,5 billion euros worth of large business to companies including Siemens. This infrastructure construction will be started with metro construction in the capital city of Riyadh. The Saudi government Su
- Dream project entrusted to the guards of Adapazari-Karasu Railway line 01/10/2013 Dream project Adapazarı-Karasu Railway line entrusted to watchmen: No work has been done on Adapazarı-Karasu Railway line for 1 years. The works on the railway project extending from Adapazarı to Karasu and then to Bartın have been interrupted for about 1 years due to the increase in cost. Ministry of Transport, the increase in the cost of the project as a reason for the change, the AK Party Sakarya depicts the slime fields. BATI 'Adapazari-Karasu Port-Eregli-Bartin Connection Line Railway' Project, which is called 'Dream Project', will connect the Black Sea to Marmara and Central Anatolia regions. 1 stopped literally years ago. The company that took the tender from Adapazari to Söğütlü, as well as construction sites, ghost towns at many points for the railway. Dozens of jobs Onlar
- Millions of Trains to her Escrow 06/12/2013 Mileage Trains entrusted him Safety: Women in different sectors of the World Women's Rights Day in Samsun and being the only one in his profession, ladies are banging their finger on success. Sevilay Germi, a graduate of the department of physics, who works as Chief of Control Center at SAMULAŞ, which is connected to Metropolitan Municipality, is responsible for the operation of trains. His work only stated that Sevilay German in Turkey, "I have been working here since the day it opened. I started with the first work makinistlik. I did the control center operator then and I worked in shifts. Now I'm doing years and Control Center Chief 1.5. We 9 operator. Here 24 hours are open, the location of the trains, management system and enterprises are completely X
- Ankara-Istanbul HRC Safety Deposit Box (Photo Gallery) 02/07/2014 Ankara-İstanbul HRC Security Cage: The High Speed Train (YHT) between Ankara and Istanbul is postponed and the security patrols of the gendarmerie on line continue. The female non-commissioned officer in the team at Bozüyük District Gendarmerie Command is watching the binoculars with her binoculars. The work on the Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Line, which was delayed 2 times due to the sabotage, was completed. The opening of the high-speed train 5 by Prime Minister Erdoğan in July was postponed due to the discomfort of the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan. Despite possible sabotage on the line gendarmerie teams also increased their patrol. In recent months, the gendarmes have audits, ar
- Izmir subway entrusted to Allah 01/08/2014 Izmir subway entrusted to Allah: In the first time, worrying images were observed. Due to water pressure, tunnel ruptures occurred between Göztepe and Polygon stations. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, despite the negative reports and images, the remaining two stations of the Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro opened Poligon and Fahrettin Altay. The first time, which took place with the participation of the Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu and the district mayors, there were alarming images. Previously due to water pressure two times tunnel rupture between Göztepe and Polygon Stations leaked in the tunnel walls su
- Tender Announcement: Automatic Locked Luggage Safety Cabinets Founded in Garages (Adana, Malatya and Afyon) 12/01/2015 General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) Operation of Automatic Locked Luggage Safety Cabinets Founded in the Stations Service of the Contractor. The owner of the business; a) Name: General Directorate of TCDD b) Address: Gar / ANKARA c) Phone Number: 2015 1 1 1.1-0312 d) Fax Number: 309 05 15 4309 e) Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org f) Name / Surname / Title of the Personnel: Mukaddes ARIÖZ / Branch Manager 0312. Tenderers may obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers. Article 311- Tender Madde
- Doha Metro Turkey 28/01/2015 Doha Metro is entrusted to the Turkish Firms: The 300-km-long Doha Metro will serve the Greater Doha area and provide links to city centers, major commercial areas and residential areas in the city. In the skirts of the city, the metro or elevated metro will be underground in the central area of Doha. The Metro will consist of four lines, Red, Gold, Green and Blue and will have 100 stations. The red line will be built primarily and will connect New Doha International Airport to the West Bay in central Doha. The Qatar rail system network was completed before the 2022 World Cup was opened, allowing sufficient trial operation ray
- TUVASASA Escort of National Train Wagons 22/02/2015 The trains of the national train are entrusted to TÜVASAŞ: The electric train sets (EMU) will be produced by TÜVASAŞ. National railway wagons planned to be on the tracks in 2018 will be produced entirely in TÜVASAŞ. a cornerstone of the economy Sakarya Turkey Wagon Industries Inc. (TÜVASAŞ), 'National EMU trains' continues the project. In the scope of the national train, it is planned to be manufactured by TÜVASAŞ and the Electric Train Sets (EMU) are planned to be on the tracks in 2018. 60 will be produced by TÜVASAŞ completely including wagons and bogies. TÜVASAŞ to be produced entirely in Turkey's largest outside of the first located between the 100 institutions and Sakarya largest economy to the national economy ...
- High-speed trains and subways, entrusting guardians 06/07/2015 High-speed trains and subways, entrusted to protection officers: the murder of the prosecutor Kiraz, the changes in the private security system brought to the agenda Prosecutor Mehmet Selim Kiraz'ın Çağlayan Courthouse after the murder of private security began to be discussed, the Ministry of the Interior to help the police protection officer the system was prepared to bring. According to the regulation, courthouses and prisons, especially hospitals, power transmission lines, the State Airports Authority on the protection of airports to protect private security officers will serve. According to the news of Milliyet writer Tolga Şardan, the safety of metros and light rail transport systems within the metropolitan municipalities will be carried out by the protection officers. Mill
- Metrobuses entrusted to a woman 01/09/2015 Metrobuses entrusted to a woman: 850 in Istanbul is used by more than a thousand people in the metrobuses entrusted to a woman. Zeynep Pınar, a year-old student of 30, graduated from Yıldız Technical University Industrial Engineering. 2 became Manager of Metrobüs years ago. Happy, who started all the planning related to the lines, started his life and started his life with his new projects. Happy to intercept the metrobus called the segmented line, which caused the passengers to make an indi-bindi, Mutlu launched long lines for a more comfortable journey. PROJECT STARTED For this project started the Happy, "the project, where the passenger came from where the system is fed and relevant."
- Bursa T2 Tramway Escrow to Ultra Construction Company 19/09/2015 Safety of Bursa T2 Tram Ultra Construction Company: Bursa City Square - Terminal Tram Line Tramway is known as Bursa T2 Tramway and the tender for the construction of the tender has been done by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Support Services Department in June. Tender participation in the Bidding Branch was quite high. KMN + TRANSTEV is the first company to offer the lowest bid to the tender and 13 is the third company ÖZTİMURLAR + ÖZTİMUR. The Öztimurlar company group, which completed the Bursaray East phase, was not found sufficient in this tender and was investigated by the GCC. 10 2015 131.802.240,00 XNUMX al
- Transportation again entrusted to Lightning 25/11/2015 Transportation is entrusted to Yıldırım again: Until the date of his resignation for the nomination of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, 11 has been appointed to this post again, as Yıldırım was the longest-running Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. AK Party Izmir deputy Binali Yildirim, again became Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Yildirim, who resigned from the post of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, 26 December 2013 for the candidacy of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 11 was the longest-serving Minister of Transportation. "3 term rule" due to the AK Party "s 7 June candidate in the general election Lightning, 26. AK '
- Transfer to Samsun Light Rail System Kerem 24/04/2016 Samsun Light Rail System is entrusted to Kerem: At the celebration event held for the National Sovereignty and Children's Day of 23 in Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş., primary school student Kerem Albayrak took over the office of general manager. 23 April 2016 13 58 0 0 The son of Uğur Albayrak who served in Samulaş A.Ş. student Kerem Albayrak, Samulaş A.Ş. Kadir Gürkan, Board Member, took over the task from the 4 journal. General Directorate of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. Kerem Albayrak, who met with the technical and administrative directors, followed a briefing by the managers. Traffic Control Trafik
- Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge tolls entrusted to ASELSAN 29/08/2016 The toll booths of the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge are entrusted to ASELSAN: the North Marmara Motorway and the 3 connecting Europe to Anatolia. The wage collection system of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, which is a Bosphorus Bridge, was founded by ASELSAN. The Free Flow Wage Collection System, which is built on 16,4 million dollars, makes it possible to collect wages while driving on the motorway and represents the most advanced technology in the world. The contract of the fee collection system of the highway and bridge was signed with ICA İçtaş Astaldi Partnership at 9 December 2015. Within the scope of the project, 9 is a fee collection system consisting of 100 box office and 8 point is a free flow fee collection system.