Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, Marmaray Gebze-Halkalı With the opening of the line of high-speed train (YHT) hours and stating that changes were made,, Ankara-Istanbul-Ankara YHT line 2 the first stop of the day and the last stop of the 2 voyage Halkalı He said it was the station.
N The first stop of the 2 voyage on the Ankara-Istanbul-Ankara YHT route and the last stop of the 2 expedition Halkalı It was the station. YHTs from the Ankara Eryaman YHT Station at 06.18 and 16.43, at 11.12 and 21.31 Halkalı He's reaching the station. Istanbul Halkalı The YHTs operating at 06.15 and 11.50 will arrive at Ankara Eryaman YHT Station at 11.15 and 16.41. In Konya-Istanbul YHT Line, YHT 18.20 moves from Konya at 23.46 Halkalı He'il be at the station. Istanbul Halkalı YHT clock will be in Konya at 06.35.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- YHT Flights from YHT 03/01/2019 Due to the infrastructure works, high speed train services in Ankara have been started to be made by Eryaman YHT Gar from 02 January 2019. According to this new arrangement, 02 January - 01 February 2019 high-speed train services between the date of Ankara Train Station instead of Eryaman YHT Gar. TCDD General Directorate of Transport has taken some measures to ensure passengers travel comfortably. The transportation of passengers between Ankara Train Station and Eryaman YHT Gar will be provided free with Başkentray. YTU will go to Eryaman YHT Gar from ATG or YHT passengers will be able to benefit from Başkentray by showing YHT tickets. BAŞKENTRAY 'LAST'
- Ankara Station Eryaman YHT Line Still Not in Service 08/03/2019 Because there is no signalization, the train station of Ankara Railway Station-Eryaman, where 9 was killed and dozens of people were injured, was still in service. 9 deaths due to the lack of signaling, dozens of people in Ankara Railway Station-Eryaman experiencing the resulting train crash with injuries High Speed Train (YHT) was announced to be opened until the end of February of the line but the line has not entered about three months later still service. According to the newspaper Tamer Arda Erşin'in News, passengers who want to take the fast train, Ankara Garı Station Eryaman Station is forced to go by bus. 11 March 2019 on the day will not work in the YHT line. 'FITNESS SEFER FOUND' warning is done UN
- Bus Station 559 Between YHT and Eryaman Railway Station Starts Flights 02/06/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality bus operation EGO 559 Yht Eryaman Railway Station - Fatih - Eryaman will be operating as the new line 06.06.2018 date, Fatih and Eryaman Regions with the YHT Eryaman Station and Başkentray to provide transportation, 559 Yht Railway Station - Fatih - Eryaman line to be serviced at the following hours will begin. Eryaman Yht Station Departure Time 07: 00: 08: 15: 09: 30: 10: 45: 12 00 13 15 14 30 15 45 Fatih - Eryaman Bus Line Route Yht Eryaman Station, Station Street, Prf. Dr. Necmettin Erbakan Street, Ayaş Nec
- Ankara - İzmir High Speed Train Project Afyonkarahisar - Usak and Afyonkarahisar Direct Crossing Infrastructure Construction Consultancy and Supervision Services Tender Result 25/06/2018 Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project Afyonkarahisar - Uşak Afyonkarahisar Direct Transition Infrastructure Construction Consultancy and Supervision Services Tender of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways Administration (TCDD) 2017 / 315520 KIK A cost of approx. Banaz) Section (Km: 12.487.381,25 + 194 - Km: 235 + 268) with the Afyonkarahisar Direct Transition Infrastructure Construction Consultancy and Supervision Services tender for the consultancy service 000 company and the contract was awarded 3 TL offer UBM ULUSLARARASI MÜÞAVİRLER MÜB. SPEED. Inc. company has won. Tender Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train İhale
- Ankara-Eryaman YHT Line Signalization Study When Will It End? 30/01/2019 Ankara-Eryaman line, where a high-speed train disaster in which 9 is injured in Yenimahalle Marşandiz Station in Ankara, will be opened by completing partial signaling. With a signal lamp to be placed at the entrance of Ankara Garage and Eryaman Gar entrances, a distance of approximately 86'er kilometers can be controlled in both garages by hand signal. The study is expected to be completed by the end of February. Due to the fact that the signaling study does not reach the targeted 5 February date, the high speed train will continue to move from Eryaman station for a while in Ankara. TCDD, the previous day this date, the internet site as the 2 February in February, this,
- Tender Announcement: Afyonkarahisar-Uşak Section and Afyonkarahisar Direct Transition Infrastructure Construction 17/09/2014 Afyonkarahisar-Uşak Section and Afyonkarahisar Direct Transition Infrastructure Construction will be carried out. The construction work of Afyonkarahisar Direct Passage Infrastructure Construction will be tendered under certain tenderers according to the Article 194 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 325. 268 will be invited to submit a bid for the candidates listed in the pre-qualification specification. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 000 / 4734 20-a) Address of Administration: İ
- İzbanın Direct Flights Begins 17/04/2016 Direct Flights to Izba Start: IZBAN starts tomorrow in the morning and in the evening when the passenger density is the highest, with direct flights between Tepekoy-Menemen and Aliaga-Cumaovasi. IZBAN will start tomorrow in the morning and in the evening when the passenger density is highest, with direct flights between Tepekoy-Menemen and Aliaga-Cumaovasi. According to a statement from IZBAN, the 05: 30 to 08: 15 to 20 every minute between Tepeköy and Menemen will be operated by 13 every minute and the total 16 train will be operated mutually. In the evening, the 00: 19-00: 10 will be a direct 15 direct train on the same route. Between the days of Aliağa-Cumaovası at the same time in the morning 13, evening XNUMX Ali
- Afyonkarahisar - Uşak Section and Afyonkarahisar Direct Transition Project Consultancy and Supervision 26/05/2016 TCDD Afyonkarahisar - Uşak Section and Afyonkarahisar Direct Transition Project Consultancy and Supervision of the tender for pre-election tenders were collected by the General Directorate of the State Demiiyollari General Directorate of the Republic of Ankara, 2016 / 102959 KİK numbered Ankara High Speed Train Project Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) Section (km: 194 + 325-km: Between 268 + 000 and Afyonkarahisar Direct Transition Applications of the Consultancy and Supervision Service for the Infrastructure works were collected on 17 May 2016 Day. The companies that apply for pre-election tenders are as follows: l. Altinok Consultancy 2. Akkol - Tümaş Turk 3. Borek A.Ş. 4. Emay Engineering 5. Erkin-As ...
- EGO General Directorate, Batıkent Metro Station starts direct bus service between METU Metro Station and last stop 26/12/2016 The General Directorate of EGO, Batıkent Metro Station, is launching a direct bus service between METU Metro Station and the last stop. EGO officials, Sincan and Batıkent passengers sitting on the Eskişehir Highway and the public institutions in this region to provide direct access to a new bus line opened to the service by expressing the Batıkent Metro Station, the bus stop route from the last stop, Ostim Metro Station after passing through the Anatolian Boulevard, METU Metro Station will end arı
- BTK and Direct Line with the first railroad to Turkey to Kostanay 20/12/2017 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line in October 30 2017 'direct railway operations also added new routes to Turkey with countries in the region after the realization. In this context, Kazakhstan / Kostanay from Turkey and opened the first direct railway line. With the supply of uninterrupted rail network from Kostanay to Mersin with BTK, flour, grain feed and so on. cargoes will be delivered to Mersin with BTK. With the BTK, which is the shortest, fastest, most economical and the most suitable line for the transportation from Asia to Europe and to the Middle East or vice versa, transportation costs will be significantly reduced, while significant increases will be achieved in freight transport volume. Kazakhstan Railways-Freight Transportation Kazakistan