The Antalya Metropolitan Municipality is renewing its way to the Altınbeşik cave, which is flocked by local and foreign tourists in the İbradı Ürünlü Mahallesi. The narrow and dangerous 5 will be safe and comfortable with road-work.
Mayor Menderes Türel's service in the rural area continues to mobilize. In this context, the Department of Rural Services carries out road and asphalt works all over Antalya in order to ensure that the rural areas receive a comfortable and safe transportation service.
Hard rocks are breaking the road
Particularly suffered the influx of visitors during the summer months, Turkey's largest, world's 3. work has been started to make access to the Altınbeşik Cave, which has a large underground lake. Rural Services Department infrastructure teams, 5 km long Altınbeşik Cave road in the narrow and dangerous parts of the crusher construction machinery by breaking the hard rocks makes the way more spacious and comfortable. Consultant Consultant İsa Akdemir went to İbradı District Ürünlü Quarter and examined the works on site.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Transportation on the way to Altınbeşik Cave Made Easy 28/06/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Altinbesik Cave road paving work has been completed. Turkey's largest ground services by opening the only way leading to the underground caverns, just got easier transportation. Metropolitan Municipality, İbradı District neighborhood of Ürünlü launched to facilitate access to Europe's third largest underground caves in Turkey which was completed paving work. The Department of Rural Services expanded the narrow and dangerous sections of the 5 kilometer-long Altınbeşik Cave road and made it safe. THANKS TO BÖCEK Tour buses can reach the cave with a new road reorganized now tourists can easily provide access to the cave and visit. Big city…
- Channel Istanbul's route changed with the ancient cave 09/02/2016 Channel Istanbul's route changed with the cave of ancient times: Transport Minister Yildirim, 'Work has not been completed, the location is not definite' said the transition to the non-official Küçükçekmece Kanal Istanbul channel to the Paleotic era was learned that the caves of Halfburgaz. Regarding Turkey's mega projects of the channel's route Istanbul says he might change last week, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, yesterday Parliamentary Planning and Budget at the Ministry Commission budget presentation of a detailed study on the canal's route Istanbul stressed is not yet complete. 5 ROTA FOR THE PROJECT Yildirim "We are working on the 5 route for the Channel Istanbul Project.
- Asphalt to the Taşkuyu Cave Road 26/12/2014 Taşkuyu Cave from Büyükşehir to Asphalt: One of the most important belief centers of Mersin and tomorrow will be inaugurated with the participation of the Mayor of Mersin Burhanettin Kocamaz, the 5 thousand square meter road leading to Taşkuyu Cave in Taşkuyu neighborhood of Tarsus. The parking area was paved by the teams of Civil Works of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality before the opening. 2012 Year of Çukurova Development Agency Improving Business Conditions and Quality of Life Within the scope of the Small Scale Infrastructure Financial Support Program, Taşkuyu Cave, which will be opened following the completion of the 'Opening of the Tarsus Taşkuyu Cave' Project to be carried out by the Municipality of Tarsus, covers an area of one thousand square meters. way and yol
- Pay attention to the residents! Reflecting Uludağ Road 29/06/2014 Pay attention to the residents! Uludağ Highway is being renewed: After the cable car renewed by the Metropolitan Municipality, the works to ease the transportation to Uludağ started. Highways 14. Regional Directorate, Uludağ Yolu'nda 18 asphalt renovation works after the year when the Governor Munir Karaloğlu, the road will be completed this year, the 26 kilometer part. In order to relieve the transport by road of Turkey to be nominated to be the center of attraction in Davos Uludag's first step was taken in summer and winter. After the cable car that was renewed by the Metropolitan Municipality, the works to ease the transportation to Uludağ started. The 31 kilometer section of the Uludağ road is being renewed. Highways 14. This year's first 6 bu
- Ildem-Beyazşehir Rail System Line is renewing Ildem road | Kayseri 11/06/2013 Ildem-Beyazşehir Rail System Line with the Ildem road is being renewed with the Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Ildem-Beyazşehir Rail System Line on both sides of the line with the road took the road. The road connecting Ildem and Beyazşehir to Sivas Street is being expanded and renewed. The construction works for the second and third stage of the rail system, the Beyazşehir-İldem and the University-Talas lines, continue. Metropolitan Municipality also carries out road construction works on the new routes of the rail system. One of the ways in which these works were carried out, the infrastructure works started on the road to Beyazşehir-İldem. KASKİ rail system and the drainage lines of the highway, while Kayseri and the Electricity Electricity Kİ
- Metrobus road asphalt refreshing 23/07/2015 The metrobus road asphalt is being renewed: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) is changing the asphalt of metrobus to increase the comfort of the cruise and provide more comfortable driving. The four stages will take place at the 26 23.59 on Sunday night of July. In order to reduce the traffic density in the main arteries of Istanbul and to ensure fast and comfortable transportation of passengers, 2007 is being renewed as a subway in the metrobus line. The daily passenger carrying capacity 750 is over 1000 thousand meters. Studies will begin at 26 at night, connecting the 23.59 July Market Monday. Studies will be completed in 90 stage in 4 days. During the paving work As
- Uludağ Road Renewing (Photo Gallery) 03/04/2014 Uludağ Road Renewing: White Paradise Uludağ will be pouring hot mix asphalt on its road waiting to be renewed for many years. Works on the road that is awarded with the contract price of 22 million 505 million 927 millions will start in May with a month. Uludag way 35 kilometers, consisting of one of Turkey's winter tourism centers will no longer be a nightmare for drivers. After the tender held in December to cover the road from the 600 region to the city of Bursa, where the 2 thousand people travel each year, the works will start in May with a month delay. 35 miles and 22 million X
- Renovated asphalt deteriorated at the Alanya ring road bus terminal 06/02/2015 Alanya asphalt deteriorating asphalt at the entrance of the bus station: Alanya Municipality asphalt teams renew the asphalt deteriorated at the entrance of the intercity bus stop on the Peripheral Road. The surface covering of the Alanya Municipality Environmental Road is undergoing renovation work. Previously renewed the surface of the first tunnel between Telekom and Dinek junction and the first tunnel between the Science Affairs Teams, Kızlarpınarı neighborhood interstate bus stop deteriorated asphalt at the entrance to the work began. The first stage of the asphalt renewal in the deteriorated area of the intercity bus stop at the Peripheral Highway is the milling and the removal of the old asphalt. Alanya Municipality ile
- Armutlu Road Renewing in Elmali 23/11/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, Elmalı'nın Armutlu neighborhood before the asphalt stabilization preparations began. Infrastructure teams are renewing the group path of 3.5 kilometers. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality continues its road and asphalt works for the comfortable and safe transportation of citizens in rural neighborhoods. The infrastructure teams of the Department of Rural Services started to work on the stabilized road works in the Armutlu neighborhood of Elmalı, which is one kilometer from 3.5. Group is determined in the path to the area is done, the way to be long-life is filled with filler material. Consultant for the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality Isa Akdemir met with the employees. After the stabilization, the road is ready to be paved St
- Renewal Between District Governorate and Ring Road in Sakarya 10/01/2019 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality's Adapazarı District and the renewal work initiated between the ring road continues. Haydar Akbulut, “After the pavement and border studies, the artery 2. Combining the floor with asphalt will bring you to the new face. Good luck. Hayır The works carried out in the 16 district and the city center by the Metropolitan Municipality under the slogan 'The City is Renewing for You' continues between Adapazarı District and the ring road. Previously 1 of the artery. The floor asphalt was completed, the curb and pavement work was started. YOLBAK President Haydar Akbulut, who made statements on the subject, said that they will reunite an important artery in the city center in a short time. Kon