Bild am Sonntag reports that the German government is preparing to invest in 10 billion euros in the next 50 railway infrastructure
In Germany, 10 billion euros will be invested in the next 50 railway infrastructure. Bild am Sonntag newspaper announced the news, the sources did not explain.
According to Bild, the German Ministry of Finance 10 aims to implement an annual investment program. Within the scope of the planned investment, the fund used for the maintenance of the railway network will be annually 2020 billion euros between 2025 and 1, and annually 2025 billion 2030 will be transferred annually.
The newspaper did not provide information on how to spend the remaining amount. Deutsche Bahn (WB), a state-controlled German railway company, already has 20 billion euros.
The German government, which reviews the railway plan every five years, is now spending annually 3,5 billion euros in maintenance work.
In a statement to Bild, a spokesman for Europe's largest railway company, Bild, refused to comment on the ongoing talks, but said it would be "useful for them" to extend the period from five years to 10.
In such a case, the spokesman said that they would achieve gains in terms of ”planning safety ord and said ord We can coordinate our construction works better and reduce the impact on railway traffic further. Böyle
The planned investment is planned to be approved by the Federal Assembly.
The criticism against the DB increased
The news about the investment plan came at a time when complaints about security concerns about aging railway infrastructure and the delays in the DB flights have intensified.
The DB launched a modernization project of about 10,7 billion euros last month.
With this project, the company aims to improve the 500 railway station and the 650 bridge as well as one thousand 300 kilometers. The WB had appointed a special authority to increase efficiency, as the punctuality of the trains dropped to 70. (DW)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 48 billion 450 million euro giant investment from Ski Federation 25/05/2014 Skiing Federation 's million euros 48 from 450 billion investment giant: Turkey Ski Federation President Mehmet Erol Benefits, the history of the republic, the largest ski billion 48 450 million euro project shared with the huge investment in public. 1 held for the first time in Turkey. Ski Workshop was held in Turkey today Silence Hotel in Istanbul. Workshop to Turkey Ski Federation President Mehmet Erol Benefits, Managers Ski Federation, Sports General Director Mehmet Baykan, Sports Inc. General Manager Alpaslan Baki Ertekin, the winter centers of the governors and ski club presidents participated. Following the workshop, Cihan News Agency (Cihan) Turkey Ski Federation President in the comments ...
- Investment Turkey with 48 billion euros, will be a Winter Sports Center 17/11/2014 Turkey with 48 billion euro Investment, Winter Sports Center will be: President Erol Benefits Turkey Ski Federation, "an Economic Development Model; Skiing Sport", the project and shared in the coming period with the public at a press conference organized by the goals they set as Turkey Ski Federation. TKF Chairperson Benefit, "An Economic Development Model; Ski Sport" project has basically two pillars, on the one hand, while providing the necessary support in cooperation with clubs to train athletes, while emphasizing the need to focus on investment. Turkey, the spread will be held with 12 years 48 billion euro investment, could become a winter sports center and with geographical reasons in the world ...
- Italy to spend 2020 Billion Euro on Railways by 17 29/02/2016 Italy Will Spend 2020 Billion Euros to Railways by 17: Italian Railways (FS) will make a budget investment of 2020 billion euros, according to investment plans until 17. Security, technology and capacity increase practices will be focused on investments to be made. According to the information obtained from the Italian Railways, it is said that the train services in the cities will be increased and some frequencies will be made like metro flights. 3,5 billion euros will be allocated for signaling and modernization of Pistons-Montecatini-Lucca lines with Andora-Finale Ligure. Italian Railways CEO Renato Mazzoncini said the planned work will be started in the beginning of 2017.
- Generali Group Announces 2013 Billion Euro Net Profit in 1,915 05/04/2014 Generali Group Announces 2013 Billion Euro Net Profit in 1,915: Generali, one of the world's largest insurance companies, announced a net profit of 2013 billion euros for 1,915. Group CEO Mario Greco on behalf of Generali, who has reached the highest profit of the last six years, said that they are moving confidently towards their goal for the year 2015. International credit rating agency Standard & Poor's announced Generali's rating as's A- Uluslararası. Generali Group's success at the end of the year provided a profitable increase in the Group despite uncertain economic recovery, low interest rates and natural disaster losses. Generali, 2013 is the year in which 4,207 has grown by ında
- Tülomsaş 2023e 1 to Carry Billion Euro 06/11/2012 Tulomsas 2023 to 1 118 billion euros will move attracts years of experience and knowledge of our country with rail-drawn vehicles that meet the needs of Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TÜLOMSAŞ) draws attention with its contributions to the country's economy and employment. In the first six months of 2012, with the R & D activities, TÜLOMSAŞ provides employment of approximately 3 thousand 100 people in a year. Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. Hayri Avcı, Chairman of the Board of Directors, said ı
- Tülomsaş to carry 2023 Billion Euro to 1 06/11/2012
Tulomsas 2023 to 1 118 billion euros will move attracts years of experience and knowledge of our country with rail-drawn vehicles that meet the needs of Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TÜLOMSAŞ) draws attention with its contributions to the country's economy and employment. In the first six months of 2012, with the R & D activities, TÜLOMSAŞ provides employment of approximately 3 thousand 100 people in a year. Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. Hayri Avcı, Chairman of the Board of Directors ı
- 4.3 billion euro credit for the third airport 27/08/2014 4.3 billion euros for the third airport is being sought: It is not yet clear which banks will be included in the 4,3 billion-euro loan package. The project is great. In fact, according to some political institutions, the Germans have great jealousy. Works on the construction of the project are ongoing. It was laid by Prime Minister Erdogan. The cost of construction is estimated to be between 8-10 billion euros. It is calculated that the costs of the consortium will decrease slightly due to the fact that the companies that make up the consortium are builders. But again, the costs are high and they need credit. So who will finance such a big project? The latest ors
- 3. 3 private bank with 3 public bank for the airport 4,5 to give billion euros 06/12/2014 airport to 3 to give 3 private banks 4,5 billion euros by state-owned banks: from US broadcaster Bloomberg, "three private banks and three state-owned banks in Turkey, will be held in Istanbul 3. about 4,5 billion euros for the first phase of the airport project ' "to provide the loan. According to Bloomberg, the approach of state-owned banks to the project, which is expected to cost 10,3 billion euros in total, "demonstrates the importance that President Tayyip Erdoğan gives to the 3. Airport." In Bloomberg.com Ercan Ersoy and Isobel Finkel's "imagined community in Istanbul Airport, are to receive the largest loan in Turkey" published under the title story, summarized as follows: "In the 2020 largest capacity in the world ...
- Siemens announces 1.7 Billion Euro worth contract (Special News) 18/05/2015 Siemens 1.7 Billion has signed a Euro-worth contract: Thousands of Turkish citizens have signed an agreement with Siemens 1.7 billion Eurodesen for the railway line to be built in the Rhine-Ruhr region of Germany. The number of vehicles to be supplied for the Rhine Ruhr Express (RRX) project is 82, and the contractor will provide the Siemens Desiro HC electric vehicle as well as the 32 annual maintenance of the line. With this maintenance period, Siemens Germany has signed a separate maintenance concept for railways. The new maintenance area will be built in the Dortmund-Eving area, and the 150 million Euro technological investment area is the largest in the North Rhine-Wesphalia area.
- 3 billion euros in the train business if you do not experience domestic disaster 06/11/2015 3 billion euros train work in the absence of domestic experience: the Canadian Bomberdier'in Trenitalia with the 2010 signed in September 1.6 billion euros under the agreement in Italy began production in Italy called V300Zefiro train set from Rome to Milan for a short time then reached the 250 mileage speed per hour. Luiji Corradi, General Manager of Bombardier Italy, mentioned the speed capacity of the 8 wagon: - In fact, this train is able to speed 400 per hour. However, the highest speed available for commercial use was 360 kilometers per hour. 600 added that we will complete the 3 road close to the kilometer, adding: - The Rome-Florence railway line was built in 1970.
- 1,3 billion euro from Deutsche Bahn 17/03/2016 German railway company Deutsche Bahn (DB) announced a net loss of 1,3 billion euros last year: Deutsche Bahn's 1,3 billion euro damage. According to a statement from Deutsche Bahn, 2015 fiscal year 1,3 net loss in the financial year, cargo department problems, long-term strikes and restructuring was effective. In 2015 fiscal year, company revenues increased by 1,9, reaching 40,5 billion euros for the first time in its history. The company's earnings before interest and taxes, on the other hand, declined by 16,6 to 1,76 billion euros, partly due to strikes. The gross capital expenditures of the company are also high in the infrastructure da
- 1 billion euro credit to Iran from the World Bank for railway power lines 22/08/2017 World Bank approves 1 billion-euro credit to Iran for railway power lines President Yusuf Geranpasa, head of Iran's regional railway authority, said the World Bank has approved a 1 billion-euro loan to reduce Iran's rail network with power lines. Geranpasa said, "The World Bank has approved 1 billion euros to finance the electrification of the railways. Electrification works will start from Garmsar in Semnan region and continue to Gorgan city of Golestan region," Geranpasa said. Iran signed an agreement with Russia at November 2015 for electrification of the Inche Nose route from Garmsar.
- 3 billion euros under 3. 10/04/2015 3 billion Euros below 3.havalimanı: Limak Holding Chairman Nihat Özdemir answered the questions of the press members. Özdemir, who came together with the press members, stated that the investment planned for the first phase is 3-29 billion Euro, "More than one third of this, nearly half of it will go to the ground improvement and infrastructure. So it will go to land, canals, and fill operations," he said. 'CUSTOMIZATION FOR NON-CURRENT' Özdemir, 2017 billion euros will be used as a loan, why the Turkish OL
- 100 Billion Euro Locationalization in Rail Systems 11/01/2019 Coordinator of Anatolian Rail Transport Systems Cluster Ilhami Pektas, 2035 100 billion by the year of the XNUMX billion investments are planned to be made. Pektaş, the Ministry of Industry and Technology and ARUS members of the tools to be taken here, domestic and nationalized stressed. Anatolian Rail Transportation Systems Cluster (ARUS) organized Industrial Cooperation Projects (SIP) Workshop at OSTİM with the Ministry of Industry and Technology Department of Industry Cooperation Programs. The opening of the workshop on rail systems in Turkey and to disclose information about domestic production ARUS Coordinator Dr. İlhami Pektaş stated that the costs of the rail systems have been reduced by half on the condition of domestic contribution. Rail systems Ray
- 190 billion dollars will be invested in railways in the Middle East 21/10/2012 The planned railway projects in North Africa and Middle East countries are worth about 190 billion dollars, but so far, only 18 billion dollar public investment can be realized. Speaking at a conference on the railroad held in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the experts said the region is one of the fastest growing markets in the world railway sector and as a result of rapid urbanization, the Gulf countries are turning to alternative transport models. As an example Network Rail will be completed in the Gulf 2017 and will connect the six Gulf countries to Europe via Turkey in both advanced stage together. With this network both cargo and passenger transport hem
- 3 Investments are Planned to be Invested on 20 Billion Liras annually 13/03/2013 Railways 3 year 20 billion liras Investment Making Planned TCDD, in 2013 4 billion 700 million pounds in the year 2014 7 billion 672 million 956 thousand pounds, while in 2015 7 billion 942 million 396 thousand pounds, plans to invest in the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD General Directorate of 3 will invest over 20 billion liras in a year. According to the AA correspondent, TCDD General Directorate, 2013-2015 years between vehicle repair and manufacturing, rail and maritime transport 20 billion 315 million 352 is aiming to spend a thousand pounds. This year, vehicle repair and,
- Minister Elvan: Last 11 We Invested 20 Billion Liras on Railways 06/03/2014 Minister Elvan: Last 11 We invested 20 Billion Liras in Railroads over the Year. Minister of Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan said that they invested more than 11 billion liras on railways in the last 20 year and said, "We built 11 kilometers high speed train line with these investments over the years." Elven, "1.366. Railway Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition (Eurasia Rail)" in his speech at the opening of the exhibition with an interest meeting the increasing exponentially every year, also said that an important indicator of how the correct implementation of railway policy in Turkey. Visitors from more than 4 countries indicate that more than 50 company owners have joined the fair.
- 2018 billion TL will be invested on railways in 14,2 30/12/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan held a press conference in which he evaluated the year 2017. He also made a statement on 2018 year targets. In his speech, Arslan stated that 15 billion 380 million pounds were invested in the last 200 year and 28 billion 800 million pounds investment will be made next year. In his speech, Arslan touched on the transportation projects carried out in the last 15 year in our country from railways to highways, from aviation to maritime and from transportation to transportation. Demir We really care about railways. We invested in the 8 billion 400 million railways. The highest increase in the investment budget increase for the coming year, will be on the railways again.
- 350 million euro investment in Erciyes fruit 05/05/2015 Erciyes'den 350 million euros to invest fruit: Erciyes Mountain launched for the 350 million euros in the scope of the giant companies will invest in the hotel 21, the bed capacity of the mountain will rise to a thousand thousand. Companies in the scope of investment giant launched 6 million euros in investments in Turkey all the land because it belongs to a single institution for Mount Erciyes in a much more advantageous position compared to other mountain lined up to 350 hotel investment. With the hotels to be established by companies such as Doğuş, Kibar Holding-Birlik Mensucat, Maxima, Marmara Group and Dinler, the number of hotels on Mount Erciyes will be 21 and the bed capacity will be 28. Total…
- European Investment Bank EIB issues 200 Million Euro Credit for Cairo Metro Line 20/11/2012 The European Investment Bank approved the EIB Cairo Metro Line for the 200 Million Euro and then the 600 Million Euro. The extension of the Metro line in Cairo is planned to reduce the traffic congestion and pollution by encouraging the use of public transport with the loan to be given. It is aimed to sustain the development of the city and the country with the credit tranches to be given. Within the scope of the Cairo Metro Line Project, it is planned to extend the 17,7 km of the Cairo Metro Line main transport corridor and the new station 15. Please click for details of the news: Raillynews Source: Raillynews
- Mars Logistics invests 27 million euros in Intermodal Transportation 16/12/2012 Mars Logistics invests 27 million euros in Intermodal Transport Mars Logistics has launched a new "Intermodal Transport" with the 500 trailer investment. Mars Logistics, with the investment of 27 million euros in Italy's Trieste city and Luxembourg, the city of Bettembourg began transporting trailers with trailers. Through the first time that occurred in September goods coming by sea from Turkey to Trieste, Italy, Luxembourg will reach the railway. Thanks to this new service from Mars, carbon dioxide emissions of at least 13 a year will be prevented. With this eco-friendly investment, each trailer, from the starting point to the last destination, will be able to ...
- European Investment Bank EIB to support 139 million Euro for Warsaw Metro renovation project 24/12/2012 The European Investment Bank (EIB) announced that it will give 139 million Euros for the financing of the Warsaw metro renovation project and the purchase of new railway vehicles. The EIB loan will be used to support the acquisition of the 35 subway train and to encourage investment in the public transport sector in the city of Warsaw. The 35 of the 15 vehicle is used to increase the capacities of the currently operating lines, while the other 20 vehicle will be in service at the 2 line of the ongoing Warsaw metro. Source: Raillynews
- Siemens to invest Euro million for metro cars 03/02/2014 For Siemens metro cars, 160 will invest millions of euros: German Siemens company and Russian industrial company Russkiye Mashini have set up a joint venture to enter into a tender for the replacement of wagons in the subway of Moscow with an investment of 160 million euros. Da The company's headquarters will be located in Moscow. Partners will invest in 160 million euros for the development of the company and employ 800 people. Siemens and Russkiye Maşinı, will participate in the tender jointly. Siemens Recalling that one of the criteria in the proposal stage is to make local production in Russia, the German company said: açık If we win the tender, we will start production activities in the Moscow region. Yapan
- Votorantim 100 invests a million euros on high-speed trains 23/02/2014 Fast train who Votorantim 100 million euros investment is doing: taking over a year ago Cimpor to Votorantim factory in Turkey, took 100 million euros of new investment decision. Tüzün 17, CEO of Votorantim Cement, said that December did not affect investment decisions. Since the end of the xnumx'n individual cement plants in Turkey 2012 and 6 Brazilian cement giant Votorantim operates with ready-mixed concrete plants, new investment took the decision to increase the xnumx'lik percent market share. Votorantim Cement Industry and Trade Inc. which organizes a press meeting. CEO and Chief Executive Officer Mustafa Şefik Tüzün, 13 5 million euros in the year's
- 33 million-Euro tunneling machine lies under the YHT tunnel 08/07/2014 33 million Euro tunneling machine lies beneath the YHT tunnel: The tunneling machine 33, which was reported to be worth 5 million below the tunnel that collapsed during the construction works of the High Speed Train (YHT) line in Bilecik, could not be removed for years. 2009, Bilecik-Bozüyük in the village of Ahmetpinar 6,2 kilometer length between the 26 No. YHT Line Tunnel planned to be opened at the time of the opening of the first kilometer occurred. the tunneling machine remained in the tunnel where the migration occurred. The tunneling machine named TBM, which is worth 33 million Euros, could not be recovered until today. Because of this bu