Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city.
Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Thanks to the smart navigation signs that show the occupancy rates of the storey car parks, drivers have the opportunity to easily access the parking services and to follow the occupancy information.
Metropolitan Municipality has added Smart Signage to Smart Urban Planning projects. Within the context of urban applications of the smart transportation system, Kayseri Transport Co. stated that many projects were carried out by the R & D Department. General Manager Feyzullah Gundogdu said that they are aiming to reach the parking lots easily and quickly by providing innovative solutions to the car park services which are a part of transportation.
To ensure parking easier and widely used by the Transportation Inc.'s R & D Department Variable Message System (DMS) that the development of signs and Gundogdu voicing placed in many parts of the city, "Thus, on the one hand roadside will prevent illegal brighter and participating on the other hand we will have presented the occupancy rates of the car parks and the nearest empty parking lots for our citizens. vatandaş
Kayseri Transportation Inc. The smart signs, which are developed by the company, are located at the entrances of open car parks as well as streets and intersections.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Kbü students will be transported by train from the city 21/05/2013 Kbü to move the students from the city Karabük University (KBU) Rector Prof.Dr.Burhanettin Uysal, Valley of the Railroads are moving rapidly on the way to become a city and the university in this context between the rail system has come to the stage, he said. Rector Uysal, has announced a first part in making the city more space to experiment with university campuses and cities of the rail system will be established with the purpose of education and students will travel between the campus area of about 3-mile tri supplier in Turkey. KBU Rector Prof.Dr. Burhanettin Uysal said Turkey's first Rail Systems Engineering Department had opened the Karabük. Explaining that Turkey's only tame Rail Systems Engineering at the University of Karabük, said: "This ...
- Signs on the Road Route in Didim Dismantled 09/07/2014 Signs on the Road Route in Didim Dismantled: Didim Mayor A. Deniz Atabay stated that the billboards and signboards creating image pollution on the highway started to be dismantled. Didim Municipal teams to prevent pollution of the signage has intensified work. Starting from Akyeniköy District to Didim, the signs on the highway have been dismantled and as of now, dismantling works have been accelerated on the highway between Didim and Akbük neighborhood. Advertising signs, especially on highway routes, began to be dismantled by the municipal teams on the grounds that they disturbed visual pollution and environmental aesthetics. Didim Mayor A. Deniz Atabay ili Contrary to the regulations, image pollution signs, our entire county Didim
- 90 km was removed on the divided roads, signs are changing for the application 16/03/2014 On the divided roads the speed was increased by 90 km, the signs are changing for the application: The speed limit on the main roads of the capital Ankara has reached 70 kilometers to 82 kilometers. With the 10 option, this figure goes up to 90. With the amendment made in the Road Traffic Regulation, the Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) and the provincial traffic commissions were upgraded to 20 to increase the speed limit of 32 kilometers. In Ankara, the speed limit for 70 kilometers for cars was raised to 82 by a decision taken by UKOME. With the 10 option, the speed limit on the city's main roads was thus the 90 mileage. UKOME General Ğ
- Signage at Metro Istanbul Will Change for New Logo 22/08/2018 The new logo of Metro Istanbul, which is criticized for the similarity of the logo of the Sofia metro, has been used. With the logo, Istanbul Metro signs will also change. This change will cost 6 million TL. In the 2016, the new 'metro' logo introduced by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was criticized for being quoted in the Bulgarian capital Sofia. Not used by the former Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş, the new logo was used by Mevlüt Uysal. This logo was also used on the congratulations of the Feast of Sacrifice, which is alleged to be the subject of criticism and allegedly cost 9 million pounds. Metro signs in Istanbul with the new logo Yeni
- Halkalı-Gebze Marmaray Trains Hanged 43 Signposts 26/02/2019 Scheduled to open in March Halkalı-Gebze Marmaray line 43 stop signs, began to take place in Marmaray trains. Marmaray, which will greatly relax the traffic in Istanbul, has come to an end. In March, the whole line is planned to be opened; HalkalıHigh-speed train will be lifted from main stations such as Bakırköy and Bostancı. 43 STOCK SIGNS TAKE PLACE Today Marmaray ride, Halkalı43 from Gebze up to Gebze signs of trains hung on the trains. The transfer points of the signposts and the parts of Marmaray going under the sea were also mentioned. YHT STOPS INCREASED On the other hand, another remarkable point on the signs DUR
- Common intelligence for intelligent transportation systems 28/10/2016 The common reason for intelligent transportation systems: IETT discussed the T Intelligent Transport Systems konferans with a common intelligence conference. The opening speech of the AK Party deputy Erzurum deputy. Dr. Mustafa Ilıcalı'nın conference, IETT General Manager Arif Emecen'in planned and planned to implement the smart transportation systems began with the presentation began. Emphasizing that smart transportation systems mean both efficiency and security. Dr. Mustafa Ilıcalı, "I will follow the results of this meeting and I will do the necessary for coordination with different institutions," he said. IETT discussed the 'Intelligent Transportation Systems' with a common mind conference. Opening speech, Parliament, Public Works, Reconstruction, Transport and Tourism Açılış
- Smart Junction will be introduced 16/05/2014 Smart Junction will be introduced: Çorum Municipality 5. Participating in the Road Traffic Safety Symposium and Exhibition. According to a statement from the Press Department, Çorum Municipality will introduce the Intelligent Junction Control System and Traffic Control Center at the symposium upon the invitation of the General Directorate of Security. Turhan Candan, the Deputy Mayor of the Municipality of Ankara, said that the fifth of the, Road Traffic Safety Symposium and Exhibition Ç, which will be held in Ankara ATO Convention and Exhibition Center between 21 and 23 May 2014, will be held in the symposium and exhibition. ,… The effects of dynamic junction management in small cities: The Case of Çorum…,
- Smart road dream using solar panels instead of asphalt is real 29/05/2014 The smart road dream using solar panels instead of asphalt is real: The Solar Roadways project started at the beginning of 2000 in the garages of Scott and Julie Brosaw, with the dream of replacing the asphalt roads of America with solar panels. After nearly 10 years of work in the garage where the couple turned into an electronic lab, Solar Roadways has become a project that attracted many agencies from Google to NASA. In order to find the necessary funds for the realization of the 21 Indiegogo campaign, which started in April, the 1 million dollars reached its target early on. To date, around a few thousand 1 million 400 thousand dollars collecting Solar Roadways will do a few N
- Intelligent transportation comes to Istanbul 13/02/2012 The citizen will be able to get to the point where he wants to go with which means of transport, transfer points, alternative routes, mobile public transportation navigation without departing. Nebahat Koç reported from Akşam Newspaper that citizens will be able to know which public transportation means they should use with more than one route option. In addition, the system will also be provided with information on how many minutes to reach the specified point. Web-based application for the use of public transport navigation system was produced. Metro, metrobus, train, tram, funicular, sea buses, city lines, tunnels, buses, minibuses and minibuses and public transportation ...
- Smart commuter line coming to California 14/02/2012 Sonoma Marin Field Rail Transit won the tender for building the first phase of the Smart suburban line in Stacy's & Witbeck and Herzog joint venture, North California Bay area, for $ 103 million. The smart commuter line will be connected to the ferry boat in San Francisco with the 11o Cloverdale line and the 14 station to the right hand of the Pacific Northwest Railway. The first phase of the contract includes the rehabilitation and provision of stations for the 60 km section between Santa Rosa and Marin Civic Center. 19…
- 22 Smart Junction in Urfa 16/11/2014 22 Smart Junction in Urfa: Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality: Smart Signaling Project N of 1. 5 started to work on the implementation of a smart junction at a separate point. The Department of Transportation uses the trafik Smart Signaling Project yoğun 24 to reduce traffic density and monitor intersections 1 hours. Mardin-Diyarbakır Ring Road Sırrın Junction and Sanliurfa Diyarbakır Highway work on the 4 junction. Thanks to the smart intersections, it is planned to adjust the signaling times depending on the traffic density and to eliminate the traffic congestion in this direction as soon as possible. In addition, thanks to the smart intersections 24 hour monitoring of the junction will be provided, data on the city traffic will be obtained. Topic…
- Intelligent traffic lights at intersections 02/02/2015 Intelligent traffic lights at intersections: Mayor Süleyman Çelik stated that the installation of intelligent system traffic lights was started instead of the manual system traffic lights at the intersections where the traffic was intense. First of all at the junction that connects with Bilecik Street and the road system with manual system is renewed traffic lights instead of renewing Smart System traffic lights indicating that the installation President Steel, this system is sensitive to vehicles in the district will reduce traffic density, he added. At the same time, the pedestrians who want to cross the street also can use the touch buttons located in the Smart System traffic lights Steel, in the coming days to other intersections and da
- Huawei Enterprise installs intelligent rail system 05/05/2012 The communication infrastructure of signaling, electrification and telecommunication systems of Pehlivanköy e Uzunköprü-Border railway line of TCDD is used by Huawei Enterprise's smart rail solution. Huawei Enterprise will supply and install SDH (Synchronized Digital Hierarchy) systems within the scope of Pehlivanköy-Uzunköprü-Border (Pityon) signaling, electrification and telecommunications project. With the agreement between Eliop Automatic Control Systems and Huawei, a new generation of SDH transmission systems will be installed on the 30 kilometer railway line connecting Pehlivanköy, Uzunköprü and Pityon. Huawei's 'smart rail' solutions in March in
- Transportation in Istanbul with the 'Smart City Project' 06/06/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. aims to solve the problem of uncontrolled intensity experienced by the megacenter in public transportation with the project 'Istanbul in Motion' which was developed in cooperation with IBM Turk and Vodafone. With the so-called 'Smart City Project', the density map of the people using public transport will be subtracted and the optimization of the bus, metro and rail system will be provided. Results After 4 years, Ömer Yıldız, General Manager of İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality, said: “In the next 4 year, 80 kilometer rail system line will be added to Istanbul. 2023 will invest a total of 30 billion pounds until 640 and rail system length of Istanbul will reach XNUMX kilometers. Made ...
- Metrobüste the intensity of the 'smart system' will be exceeded 09/08/2012 Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, stated that the density experienced in metrobust will be overcome with the 'smart system'. Topbas, who met with journalists in iftar, talked about the investments and projects of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, especially for transportation. Saying that Kadıköy-Kartal Metro will be put into service during the festival, Topbaş stated that the transportation problem will be solved to a great extent in 2016. Referring to the density of metrobüste Topbas, aware of the congestion, smart traffic to guide the system is about to put a record, he said. Topbas, 'This center will control only metrobuses. System stops, passengers, crowds will see. The radio will control the conversations between the drivers, '' he said. It also explains that the minibuses in the main arteries will be removed Ana
- EGO Card in the Capital is Born Electronic Smart Card System is Coming 10/02/2013 EGO Card in the Capital is on the Date Electronic Smart Card System is Coming In Ankara, the city bus, Ankaray and EGO cards used in the metro are history. Instead of these cards, the electronic toll collection system, which is similar to the electronic card system used in public transportation in Istanbul, will be used. With the help of their electronic cards, the capitals will be able to travel to their cards without having to worry about the tickets and loading the card they want. Metropolitan Municipality of Ankara in the coming days will be a tender tenderers will be happy. General Directorate of Electricity and Gas Operators (EGO), 5 In March, 'Public Transport Electronic Fare Collection, Route Vehicle Tracking, Camera and Smart Stop System'
- Tender Announcement: EGO Public Transport Electronic Toll Collection, Route Vehicle Tracking, Camera and Smart Stop System Project Establishment of the system and 10 tender for years of operation 13/02/2013 The announcement of EGO General Directorate, Ego Public Transport Electronic Toll Collection, Route Vehicle Tracking, Camera and Smart Stop System and the operation of the system to be established for 10 years is announced in the Official Gazette dated 08 February 2013. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the deadline for submission of the tender is announced on 05 March 2013 as 14: 00. Bids will be opened on the same day and at the EGO General Directorate Administrative Council Meeting Hall. The price of the contract is 186.906.712,50 TL, the provisional guarantee of the tender is 5.607.201,38 lira, 2.500 lira in exchange for EGO General Directorate men
- Intelligent transportation systems for sustainable cities from Siemens 30/05/2013 Intelligent transportation systems from Siemens for sustainable cities: With its expert traffic engineering know-how, Siemens has established intelligent transportation systems in the city over 900 worldwide. Siemens introduced its innovative solutions for the transportation world at Intertraffic Istanbul 2013 Fair. The last 50 is doubled annually and the world's population exceeding the 7 billion threshold is expected to reach 2050 billion in the 12. In 2030, 60 of the total population is expected to live in cities. Increasing the share of the total population with each passing day, the urban population brings along more intensive traffic and transportation problems to be solved. Solutions for traffic problems in almost every region of the world for many years Uzun
- Tender Announcement: sensible surface relief for handicapped and hearing impaired map handrail warning handicapped call and smart hearing systems will be purchased 18/06/2013 Sensible surface relief for handicapped and hearing impaired map handrail warning handheld call and intelligent hearing systems will be purchased İZMİR METRO İZMİR B. ŞEHİR BEL.METRO İŞL.TAŞ.İNŞ.SAN. AND TRADE. Inc. RECEIVABLE SURFACE, EMBEDDED MAP, HANDLING WARNING, DISABLED CALL BUTTON AND SMART HEARING SYSTEMS RECEIVING AND INSTALLATION WORK will be tendered under open procurement procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 73096 1-Administration's a) Address: 2844 STREET 5 35110 MERSİNLİ BORNOVA / İZMİR İ
- Alstom and Intel to collaborate on smart grid architecture and security of the future (Special News) 05/07/2013 Alstom and Intel will collaborate on smart network architecture and security of the future Alstom Grid and Intel have signed a global agreement to work together by combining their expertise in solutions and technologies for smart networks and smart cities. This agreement, a result of three years of close cooperation, will focus on embedded intelligence and IT systems to facilitate the rapid organization of new architectures of future networks. Today's electricity networks are transformed into smart grids, on the other hand they are supported by IT architectures that create te intelligence bir with real-time information to manage electricity efficiently and reliably. Bugün
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (Video) 29/08/2013 Intelligent Transportation Systems on All Sides of the Destination: Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, 11. Maritime Transport and Communications Council's Turkey's marine, transportation, aerospace, to reconsider their goals in areas such as communication stating that provides an opportunity, he continued: "We have you finished the effects of the global financial crisis late, he did go on? The next possible development and What will happen? or These will be covered. İletişim We will measure the level of realization of our own targets from 2009 to 2013. What have we done to this day? We will review our targets from now on. ölç ölç In communication, we set 2023 to 2009. In 2013 yetersiz
- Intelligent signaling and tram traffic 03/09/2013 Intelligent signaling and tram traffic: Bursa will soon undergo a life of tram and vehicle traffic. The rail system, one of the indispensables of modern societies, will travel to the inner city. Together with this modernism, we need to fully utilize a contemporary system. In Bursa, it is necessary to switch to intelligent signaling system. In order to encourage the central government municipalities, the municipalities investing in the electronic traffic system are quoted as the 30 part of the penalties in the city. While Istanbul and Ankara metropolitan municipalities benefit from this source, local administrators in Bursa do not think about this. Bu
- Bursa moved to a smart stall system for public transport (Video) 10/09/2013 Bursa has moved to the smart station system in public transportation: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality has transformed the bus stops into geç smart stops, with the new application that has started to be realized in public transportation. - With the electronic information panels placed in the stops, it is possible to see how many stops the bus is to be taken and how long the bus will pass. - Setbaşı'nde'nde Blue Corner bus station placed in the electronic information board of the Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, said the application aims to eliminate the problem of public transportation in time. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality transformed the bus stops into, smart stops ğı with the new application that was started to be realized in public transportation. With the electronic information boards placed in the stops, the bus to be Dur
- Smart card provides advantage in Gaziantep transportation 24/10/2013 Smart card in Gaziantep transportation advantage: Gaziantep's transportation problem with tram, new buses, new roads and intersections of the Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, finally used in buses included in the transportation Kart27'ye (smart card) demand explosion happened. Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, which has relieved the transportation problem of Gaziantep by tram, new buses, new roads and intersections, was finally booming to Kart27 (smart card) which was also used in buses included in transportation. Implemented by the Metropolitan Municipality of Gaziantep and the citizens of the smart card application is showing great interest every day is increasing the target. To benefit from public transport services at an affordable price Toplu
- 2013 WICS 'reputation in Turkey and the world's smart cities 25 session agenda to be discussed 04/11/2013 2013 WICS 's 25 session will be discussed in Turkey and the world's smart cities agenda: WICS which will be held by the second EurAsia Strategies - total 25 session will be held over two days at the World Intelligent Cities Summit. public institutions and organizations will participate in the session, the private sector and civil society organizations and representatives of the world agenda of smart cities in Turkey, accompanied by leaflets to discuss their offer. WICS 2013 (World Intelligent Cities Summit) will be held on 27-28 November 2013 with the participation of 100 speakers in Istanbul. In this high-level summit program this year energy, construction, telecommunications and information security, transportation, Bu