akcaray fleet is getting on the tram rails
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Akçaray Expands Its Fleet! 18. Tram on Rails ... 16/03/2019 One of the affiliates of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality TransportationPark A.Ş. , the number of passengers on the tram, increasing the number of passengers, and the tramway 2'nın extension of the tramway due to the extension of the order has received the 18 's. In order to increase the service quality and passenger satisfaction, the TransportationPark, which will serve to the people of Kocaeli by 18 tram, met the demands of the citizens. AKÇARAY FİLOSU CONTINUES TO ENSURE Akçaray, has emerged from the day of its inauguration. Increasing the number of passengers in the Akçaray Tram line, where comfort and safety are at the forefront, and 2. 18 of the trams taken into service with the opening of the stage was brought down to the rails. Citizens at least Vat
- Metro Tourism expands its fleet 29/05/2014 Metro Tourism expands its fleet: Metro Turizm, the company that has the largest vehicle fleet in the highway passenger transportation sector, continues to grow with the new vehicle 100. Metro Tourism has invested a total of 50 buses, including 50 pieces Temsa Sapphire and 100 pieces Sapphire VIP Suites. Receiving the first 30 units in İzmir in February, Metro Turizm will receive the remaining 70 bus 29 in May in Kayseri Bus Station. Kayseri Bus Terminal, Metro Tourism Board on Thursday May 29 Senol Ayyıldız President, Marketing and Sales Director of Temsa ceremony that will take place with the participation of each of the aforementioned Murat of Turkey's ...
- Burulaş Expands Transportation Fleet 30/07/2015 Burulaş expands the fleet of transportation: 60 new wagon and 12 new generation of tramway vehicle fleet of vehicles, repeating the new 24 bus 26 bus resetting the average age of the Metropolitan Municipality, the air transportation fleet has added power to the new Cessna 206 aircraft. After the 2 seaplane in Burulaş Aviation, American 6 aircraft will be provided with all kinds of sea, coast and environmental pollution inspections, private photographing and air taxi service. Mayor Recep Altepe, Yenişehir Airport, the first flight of airplanes, in Bursa, said they aim to reach the points that need to reach aviation. Production of ...
- Siemens expands light rail production in Vienna 27/02/2012 Siemens plans to invest around € 50 m to increase the capacity of light rail production facilities at its Simmering plant in Vienna. Simmering facilities include the Center for Infrastructure & Rail Systems, Metro, Coaches and Light Rail. The MCL business unit currently has three major projects in progress. In addition, under the 2010 contract for € 275m, Warszawa Metro also provides the job of supplying 35 inspiro Trensets. At the November 2011 Siemens, Den Haag signed a contract in return for € 40m for the supply of HTM 115 Avenio low-based trams. Source: Railway:
- Gaziantep expands transport facilities 12/02/2013 Gaziantep is expanding its transportation facilities Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality is currently aiming to upgrade the 21 rail system project to 3 after completion of the Ibrahim 55.Etap Rail System Project. 50, which has been signed by the municipality with a focus on expanding public transportation facilities, will be receiving 80 new buses in the coming period following the 107 bus operating on natural gas. shining star of the export Gaziantep, Turkey, it is growing project focused on the decentralization process. According to Turkey's central xnumx'ınc population was concentrated in the largest public transport project stands out as the city of Gaziantep. The length of the rail system, which started to carry the first passengers of 6 of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, has reached 2011 kilometers. Ibrahim in the city Kent
- Alstom expands energy corridors with HVDC contracts 28/08/2014 Alstom expands energy corridors with HVDC contracts: Alstom Grid is worth a total of 800 million Euros (approximately half of this amount is recorded in the first quarter of the current fiscal year, the other half will be recorded in the second quarter). signed the contract. These HVDC projects will pave the way for intercontinental energy trade, create energy corridors for high-volume power transmission in India, bring energy to the heart of a South Korean city and integrate the renewable energy sources in Atlantic Canada. The HVDC provides efficient, high-volume energy transmission through long distances through direct current,
- Bursa Expands Network in Domestic Production 29/01/2015 Bursa Expanding Network in Domestic Production: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, Bursa's aviation and defense industry will perform domestic production of 100, he said. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, also Turkey's first light rail system in Bursa's aerospace and defense industry producing vehicles announced that it will perform 100 percent of domestic production. Altepe met with MUSIAD Bursa Branch President Hasan Çepni. The meeting in the historical presidential building in Sculpture, the status of Bursa economy and brand-based studies were discussed. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Bursa economy in the aviation and defense industry, 100 domestic production is working to perform, he said.
- UPS expands China-Europe rail service 29/03/2017 UPS expands its China-Europe rail service: cities added to China and Europe line provide more comprehensive access to alternative shipping options for UPS customers UPS (NYSE: UPS), today between Europe and China Preferred full capacity container and load under container capacity (FCL and LCL) for the multi-vehicle train service added six more new stops. These additional stations will offer a better balance of cost / track time conditions with more options to reduce supply chain costs to customers carrying their goods on the world's largest trade route. In this respect, it is already in China Bu
- Malatya Extends Greater Scaffolding Areas 02/01/2018 In order to ensure that the citizens receive better quality service by the Malatya Metropolitan Municipality and to make the ferries approach the pier more safely, the berths of the Battalgazi Atabey pier and Baskil Şehit Fethi Sekin ferry ports are being reorganized. Battalgazi Atabey and Baskil Şehit Fethi Sekin said that there were difficulties in loading and unloading vehicles at ferry berths due to the changes in the berths at the berths. For this reason, in the year of 2016, the necessary correspondence was made with the relevant institutions for the renewal of the scaffolding areas le
- GEFCO Turkey is expanding the content of the e-Learning platform 26/03/2014 GEFCO Turkey is expanding the content of the e-Learning platform: Istanbul, March 2014 - contributing to the development of the industry with innovations in the field of logistics GEFCO, last year decided to expand the content of his life spent in e-learning platform. The e-learning platform that GEFCO has developed in the last year in order to provide training to its employees in different cities on the same platform is expanding. Due to the difficulty in their participation in the trainings due to their job intensities, participation in trainings on the development of business competencies in the platform, which is needed as a need, is organized on the internet without time and space limitation. Customer Oriented Communication, Written Communication Techniques proje