Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality made the tram free for 4 hours for the meeting of HDP in Izmit National Will Square today
Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, 19 made a decision before the rally in Izmit National Will Square on Tuesday, March and announced that the tram would be free during 4 hours during the days when there was a political party rally. This decision, which was implemented at the Erdogan rally, was implemented at the rallies of the Nation Party and the Felicity Party, was also valid for the HDP meeting, which was announced at 13.00 today. Tram will be provided free of charge hours between 13.00-17.00 hours. Those who would like to participate in HDP rally will be able to use the tram of the Metropolitan. (Kocaeli Barış Newspaper)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Free Transfer at Akçaray! Signatures to be 13/02/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality will implement the free transfer protocol with SS 55 Alikahya Cooperative in order to ensure that citizens reach their destinations in a short time and reduce the traffic in the city. Today, 10.45 will be able to make free transfer to many points such as Alikahya Maternity and Children's Hospital, Kocaeli Stadium, Organized Industrial Zone from İzmit with the protocol signing ceremony at Metropolitan Municipality Service Building. With the protocol, you will have free transfer from Alikahya region to Izmit center. (Özgürkocael a)
- Today in History: 23 March 2017 Akçaray Tramway Project 23/03/2019 In History Today 23 March 1861 A new contract was signed with the Ottoman Railway company from İzmir to Aydın. 23 March 1920 Ankara-Eskişehir-Ulukışla and Eskişehir-Bilecik lines 20. He went through the corps. 23 1924 449 65 million was allocated to the construction of Samsun-Sivas and Ankara-Musaköy line by the law numbered 23. 1935 March 23 Afyon-Karakuyu was connected to each other. Atatürk at the opening; "This is not the line of defense of the country suffered a lot. This short-line line will see in the defense of the work is not possible to make a hundred thousand or not. 1971 March 2,5 TCDD's capital 8 was upgraded to billion 23. 2017 March XNUMX Kocaeli Metropolitan hatt
- Today in History: 17 June 2017 Akçaray tram in Kocaeli 17/06/2019 Today 17 June 1873 Istanbul-Edirne-Sarımbey line was opened with a big ceremony. 17 June 1892 Mudanya-Bursa Line is opened. 1 was purchased by the state in June 1931. 17 June 1942 The new Meriç Bridge opened to traffic. 17 June 2017 Akçaray tram services started in Kocaeli.
- Today in History: 17 June 2017 Akçaray tram services in Kocaeli 17/06/2018 Today 17 June 1873 Istanbul-Edirne-Sarımbey line was opened with a big ceremony. 17 June 1892 Mudanya-Bursa Line is opened. 1 was purchased by the state in June 1931. 17 June 1942 The new Meriç Bridge opened to traffic. 17 June 2017 Akçaray tram services started in Kocaeli.
- Akçaray will finally carry the first passenger at the 2016 19/12/2014 Akçaray will carry the first passenger at the end of the 2016: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has announced that the route of the tramway named 'Akçaray' will be determined by the project of the tramway, and the first excavation will be hit in April of the 2015, and 2016 will begin to carry passengers at the end of the year. In Kocaeli, the tram project is being discussed for many years to solve the problem of traffic, which has started to become irreplaceable. The project, which has been raised many times before, has put its prototype to the Anıtpark Square as the election promise of the Metropolitan Municipality last year before the local elections of 30 March, the project related to the tram, which was lifted after the elections, other political parties Daha
- AKÇARAY name may vary 26/01/2015 AKÇARAY name may change: planned to be made in Izmit tram KOTO'da meeting was discussed. KOTO President Murat Özdağ, who made the opening speech of the meeting, said: günde The tram will be a city with the capacity of one thousand passengers per day. Top Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality's (Let's Talk Tram ata meeting was held in Kocaeli Chamber of Commerce (KOTO) hall to discuss the contribution of the tram project to be implemented between Sekapark-Otogar to the life, economy and trade of the city. Metropolitan Secretary-General Assoc.Phil Büyükakın, detailed information about the subject, the participants also expressed their views. AKP Provincial Deputy Chairman Mehmet Uzunoğlu, Kocaeli Minibus Chamber President Mustafa Kurt, Bus Station Association President Halil Baylam, President of the Red Crescent Branch AKP
- Akçaray breaks down Bar Street 08/04/2015 Akçaray will break down Bar Street: The work of the Tmarvay Project called 'Akçaray', which is among the election promises of KOCAELİ Metropolitan Municipality prior to the local elections of 30 March and which is planned to be done in order to relieve urban transportation, has been resuscitated. Notified to the owners of the tram lines and the specified points of demolition were sent to the business owners. Yusuf Ziya Tom, the President of Kocaeli Entertainment Center Investors Association, said that the decision to demolish the workplaces and the 'Bars Street' was said to be related to the region and that they experienced the shock of the notifications sent to them despite the previously mentioned statement. "BAR OWNERS AND ESNAFA TEBLIGAT SHOCK" by the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli 30 BAR
- Akçaray tram line project in Turkey soon 01/09/2015 Akçaray tram project in Turkey in the shortest line: Akçaray tram project is causing a lot of discussion during the project period, Turkey will go down in history as the shortest line. Here, the length of the tram line of the province of our tram in the province of 10 close to the year before the agenda and then disappeared suddenly was one of the important agenda items. So much so that even before the project was announced, the tram model was brought to our province and was illuminated by an extension cable. When the opposition repressed, the project came to the end, gave birth to the mountain mouse. It was announced by the Metropolitan that a line of 7 kilometers would be built. We compared the length of the tram line with other cities using rail systems. After all, ...
- Tramway Vehicle Purchase Agreement Signed for Akçaray Project 06/10/2015 Tramway Vehicle Purchase Agreement for Akçaray Project has been signed: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality signed the tender for 19 units trolley tender which will be bought for the tram line Akçaray, which cost 740 Million 12 Thousand Euro. Signed with the entrepreneur company who won the Akçaray project, which the Metropolitan Municipality opened for the purpose of innovation and convenience in urban transportation. In this project, which is expressed as a significant contribution to the city transportation, Mayor Ibrahim Karaosmanoğlu, Tahir Büyükakın, the Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality, and Fatma Durmaz Yılbirlik, the Vice President of the entrepreneurial firm, said ci
- The foundation of the Akçaray project takes place in October at 19 16/10/2015 The foundation of the Akçaray project is 19 in October: Kocaeli Governorship Provincial Coordination Board 3. Speaking at the Term Meeting, Ahmet Çelebi, the Director of the Rail System Department of the Metropolitan Municipality, stated that the Akçaray project will be the groundbreaking ceremony in 19 October. Akçaray Metropolitan Municipality Rail System Branch Manager Ahmet Çelebi, who talked about the Akçaray project, said, Büyük Alternative 10 route was studied. Tramway Route Starting from the front of SEKA Park Science Center, GAR building, Fevziye Mosque, Yeni Cuma Mosque, Fair Governor's Office, East Barracks, Namık Kemal High School, District Governor and Yahya Captain were determined. As a result, the most appropriate route was put forward. As is known, the tender stages of our projects were completed. 12 ...