Mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality and Mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Hüseyin Sözlü met with the residents of Beyazevler District. Remaining 5 in the process of rehabilitating the existing center of Adana, to make the effort to make it healthy, stating that President Hüseyin Sözlü God willing, you will have the chance to reach each side of the rail system in one time in the new period.
Oral, pr 10 is the first bridge of the thousand-year-old Taşköprüdır, the second is the bridge bridge, the other is the Seljuktin Çolak Mustafa Kemal Pasha Bridge is the period.
We are in the 5 annual period, one of which is located next to you, on the three bridges of the Bosphorus and the bigger bridge from the Gulf Crossing Bridge. I hope that the bridge will go into the university when we finished the bridge, Mithat Özhan Bulvarı'ndan come from the State Garden Bridge, Beyazevler junction to both the Dam Road and Turgut Special Boulevard will progress.
Hopefully in the new period you will have the chance to reach the rail system in one go all the way. Beyazevler Mahallesi will be located on a main line that will go through Adana. We built a Science Road Buffer just to the east of Yüreğir State Hospital for the transition of the metron to university. He's crossing the highway. There are three departures, three arrival highway lanes. There will be a departure and a railroad. What we do in Adana, we are building the subway.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 419 passenger will be transported in one pass at Ankara-Istanbul YHT 27/07/2014 419 passengers will be transported in Ankara-Istanbul YHT line in one time: 40 passengers will be able to move between Ankara and Istanbul in three hours and 419 minutes. There will be four different categories of tickets for six-wagon trains. The Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line opened between Ankara and Istanbul for a three-hour 40 minute. Ankara-Eskişehir section of 533 kilometers of Ankara-İstanbul YHT line of 245 kilometers was put into service at 2009. There will be nine stops in Polatlı, Eskişehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Pamukova, Sapanca, İzmit, Gebze and Pendik. In the first stage, the last stop will be Pendik and then the station will be hat
- Adapazari Express carries 400 passengers at once 05/01/2015 Adapazari Express carries 400 passengers at once: Adnowship expeditions last year, Adapazari Express started a long voyage after a long period. Adapazarı Express, which is an important passenger transport line between Sakarya-Izmit and Istanbul, began to re-launch with the completion of high-speed train works. Serving 3 arrivals previously 3 was put on 12 expedition in total including 12 arrival or even 4 going for now. ONLY 4 WILL STILL STILL The Adapazarı Express is only for ECE
- Adana Yakapınar - Günyazı Station has been awarded to both sides of the line. 13/12/2012 The tender for the contracting of both sides of the line between 2012 / 104627 and Adana Yakapınar - Günyazı Station was completed. ATALAR CONSTRUCTION company won the tender with 2.572.425,79 TRY cost. CONCLUSION REGISTRATION GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF THE STATE RAILWAYS MANAGEMENT (TCDD) 1.132.856,47. REGIONAL REGIONAL GOODS DIRECTORATE TENDER registration number: 6 / 2012 104627) Date of procurement a) Date: 1 b) Type: Construction work c) Procedure: Open d) Approximate cost: 03.09.2012 TRY 2.572.425,79) Construction work subject to tender STAT. BETWEEN KLM: THE LINE BETWEEN 2 + 398-200 + 399, 000 + 416-400 + 417 ...
- Sivas will reach anywhere 03/01/2017 Sivas will reach everywhere: With the increasing industry volume, economic potential and public investments, Sivas is becoming the shining star of Anatolia and important services are being realized in the air, road and rail transportation in Sivas. Investments and works at the transportation point in Sivas continue without slowing down. With its increasing industrial volume, economic potential and public investments, Sivas has become the shining star of Anatolia and reached an important point in transportation. ANNUAL 600 THOUSAND PEOPLE PREFERED THE AIRWAY Nuri Demirag Airport, the new terminal building and runway expansion works were completed in 2011 and the air was opened in IK
- Cable Car to Uludağ 18/05/2014 Uludag Ski lifts Single tree we cut it to Us: Turkey, which is one of the most important winter tourism centers Uludag examining new cable car line at the work of ongoing construction for the transportation and tree massacre made it in reference to environmentalists who sued on the grounds Bursa Governor Munir Karaloğlu, "the new cable car Bursa- Sarıalan line is completed and will be put into service at the end of this month. The completion of the line of Hotels and Hotels Area 2015 will find the year. We are trying to raise the cable car to winter without cutting a single tree. During the construction of the new ropeway, which was started by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality last year, Bursa
- TCDD to Yilmaz Ozdil this time thanks to the fast train came 29/08/2012 There was an interesting development in the ongoing debate between TCDD and Yılmaz Özdil! TCDD thanked Özdil for this time. Hurriyet columnist Yilmaz Ozdil and TCDD between the polemic railroads made a written statement point. At the end of the statement, Yılmaz Özdil was thanked indirectly. Here is the explanation açıkla YILMAZ ÖZDİL'IN O YAZISI It is considered necessary to make the following statement about the debates which have taken place in the media, media and internet media in recent days. 1 - The classification of our history of railways The Ottoman period is the 1923 imiz 1950 period, where railroad construction is handled as state policy and the railway-weighted transportation policy is followed X
- Pamukkale Express 7 at once after years 19/01/2015 Pamukkale Express 7 at the time of the year after: Denizli-Istanbul between the trains begin again after seven years. Pamukkale Express, the first time for the 19 January will depart on January. The rail journey will take place after Eskişehir by high speed train. State Railways 3. Regional Director Murat Bakir, Afyonkarahisar-Dinar-Denizli between the completion of the railway renovation work, Pamukkale Express will start the voyage on Monday, he said. Explaining that the voyage of Pamukkale Express will be connected to the high-speed train, Denizli will move from Denizli to 22.15. The train will reach 06.48 in Eskişehir, and the passengers will reach Istanbul by passing the high speed train from Ankara at 07.43. Copper, Istanbul dan
- IZBAN in Torbali at once 06/02/2016 IZBAN is on a regular basis in Torbali: IZBAN starts its flights from 6: 05 in the morning on Saturday, 25 on the Torbali line. Expeditions from the end stations will continue until the last train at 23.55. IZBAN, 27 76 on this line in a day by making the 110 voyage, the service will be carried to the passengers at the southern end of the city. According to the planning, Cumaovası and Menemen stations will be used as transfer points. With the opening of the Develi, Tekeli, Pancar, Kuşçuburun, Torbalı and Tepeköy stations in the direction of Torbalı and the opening of the line, İZBAN will have a suburb line of 32 kilometers. On the other hand, the number of stations from 38 to XNUMX Diğer
- Trees Became a Victim of Başkentray 22/10/2016 Trees Became a Victim of Başkentray: Celal Bayar Bulvarı'nda 6 tree was massacred for a second time from month to month. In May, 50 was cut off from the tree root for the new YHT Station. This time, an adult tree near the 30 was sacrificed during the Başkentray study. Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) during studies conducted by BAŞKENTRAY, close to 30 tree belonging to the Metropolitan Emergency Hacettepe Six Park was interrupted. Citizens react to the massacre of the village of Celal Bayar, near the hospitals district, and rebelled as Cel Could not be transported Cel. In the works of the contractor firm next to the trees cut from the root and thrown into the park çalış
- New regulation in the fast train yar Half of the ticket price will be refunded at a delayed time Hızlı 19/09/2017 The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications is going through new regulations with the regulation in draft phase. A new development is taking place in the travels of passengers who prefer railways. In the drafting phase, the ministry has already begun to receive various views. The regulation sets out the rights and obligations related to possible incidents before and after travel. The passenger will be able to carry hand luggage and pets in conditions that are easy to carry and in terms of volume. However, luggage and pets that may disturb passengers are not allowed. The baggage can be checked under the supervision of the passenger. THE HALF OF THE TICKET PRICE WILL BE RETURNED When the train operator boarded the train, BİL
- Adana metro and City buses are used by students 15/09/2014 Adana metro and City buses are being used by students: The large-scale reaction to public transportation in Adana continues. Several segments of the society are demanding the withdrawal of the 35 rate. In the meantime, the data obtained by the municipal buses and subways are mostly used by students. DAILY 100 THOUSAND PASSENGER CARRIED According to the data, in Adana, the metro carries 100 over a thousand passengers with the buses connected to the Metropolitan Municipality. Municipal buses 69 bin 300, the metro also provides daily transportation of the city 31 280 people. A large portion of the transported vehicles of Adana Metropolitan Municipality are Adana
- Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue (Photo Gallery) 30/12/2013 Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality continues its investments without slowing down and adds a new one to its investments in transportation. Mayor Topbaş, who spoke at the signature ceremony of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro, said that X When we arrive at 2019, we will have a rail system that can be used by 11 million people Mec. President Kadir Topbas, who spoke at the signing ceremony held in Sarachane Presidential Palace, expressed the happiness of adding another one to the metro networks produced as a solution to the transportation problem of Istanbul, saying,'n We are signing the signature of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey metro line today. The next month will be laid and 17.5 will be completed at 2017 with the length of the kilometer-long line un
- Everywhere metro Every trouble metro 13/01/2015 Everywhere subway Metro: Tram, metro, metrobus and Marmaray's services to our people can not be ignored. The more work is done to relieve transportation, the greater the satisfaction. Well, are there any shortcomings in the actions made in the name of providing solutions to the traffic? Great infrastructure move from Sogutlucesme to Avcılar. Metrobus is appreciated all the time, from the nighttime employee to the morning shift, from the late-night sitting with friends to the ones running on the European and Asian sides for shopping. The biggest criticism is that it is crowded. It's a grind to be standing for hours. Citizen transfers Vat
- "National public transport cards" with one card all over Turkey will reach! 14/03/2012 The Ministry of Transport has rolled up its sleeves for ve national public transport cards de, which will be available throughout the country on trains, ships, buses, subways and light rail systems. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has pushed the button for a new application that will bring a voice to public transport. According to this, ”national public transport cards lı which will be valid in train, ship, bus, metro and light rail systems will be prepared throughout the country. Citizen, with the national card in his pocket with which he goes with the use of public transport in return for the price. The Ministry of Transport has been working on the project for some time now. Resources are a great convenience for citizens who travel frequently, especially for için national cards, vatandaş
- Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality intends to take metro lines into service one by one in 2013 05/07/2012 Metro operations in Istanbul continues rapidly. Construction work started on the Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy line while testing the Kartal-Kadıköy line which is the first subway of the Anatolian side. With the Marmaray planned to be opened at 29 October 2013, long lines of construction in the city will be completed. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) is planned to be commissioned on the lines of 2013. Among the works that will increase the 30 mileage of the city in terms of rail transportation, Halic Metro Transition Bridge, Otogar-Bağcılar-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatköy, Kartal-Kaynarca metro, Yenikapı connections are located. In the 2003, IETT started construction of the Otogar-Bağcılar-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatköy metro in 2008. 89…
- Removing Obstacles One by One in the Capital 24/07/2012 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality organizes arrangements to facilitate the lives of people with disabilities throughout the city, from the pavement to the bus station, from the metro station to the service building, from the park to the AŞTİ. On the one hand, the teams preparing the ramps for wheelchair passes, on the other hand can be felt on the sidewalks for disabled people. 38 bin 175, resident in Ankara, strives to lift the obstacles in life with applications such as freedom of transportation, physical therapy support, locals and vocational courses for the disabled citizen. passages, parks, toilets in parks, service building, AŞTİ, geçit
- Single Sound Single Target from the Black Sea Business World Samsun Sarp Railway Project 30/12/2012 The only target of the Black Sea Business World Samsun Sarp Railway Project is a common target from Samsun, Ordu, Giresun, Trabzon, Rize and Hopa TSO presidents. Samsun, Ordu, Giresun, Trabzon, Rize and Hopa TSO presidents of the Black Sea Region have joined together on the route from Samsun to Sarp to start a railway project. TSO presidents of the region to develop and move to the Black Sea Coast throughout the province will cover all the provinces of the province for the rail should not be moved. The views of the TSO Presidents on the Samsun-Sarp Railway Project are as follows; MURZİOĞLU: I HAVE A HAND M
- We Should Protect the Single Sea Marmara from the Single Country 19/09/2015 We Should Protect the Single Sea Marmara of the Single Country: The International Marmara Underwater Imaging Festival was held at Haydarpasa Station. In the festival, it was noted that the Marmara Sea should be protected as the only sea with a single country. In order to draw attention to the fact that the Marmara Sea is still alive and home to many creatures, the International Fisheries Club of Turkey is held every year at the Haydarpaşa Station, one of the most important architectural monuments of Istanbul. While the underwater volunteers who dive deeper into the Marmara Sea for the International Marmara Underwater Imaging Festival have seen many creatures, the activities organized in front of the environmental pollution Uluslararası
- Binali Yıldırım explained the projects in İzmir 01/06/2016 Binali Yildirim told about the projects to be held in Izmir: The Prime Minister and Izmir Deputy Binali Yildirim met with NGO representatives in the city in the final of his work in İzmir. Yildirim, who criticized him through the 35 project, targeting the CHP Mustafa Balbay, the projects carried out in the city and progressed in the process, sorted one by one. AK Party Chairman, Prime Minister and Izmir Deputy Binali Yildirim, Prime Minister came, for the first time in Izmir, where he came first time in the winter with the representatives of the city's representatives made the Thermal Thermal Thermal Thermal. Lightning, in his speech CHP Izmir deputy Mustafa Balbay 35 project for him ada Izmir gave Yıldırım
- Minister Arslan Big Projects will be implemented one by one 29/04/2017 Minister Arslan Big Projects will be put to life one by one: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, "EU or Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly, the decision taken, certainly political, an application to serve others. You know what we mean by others, especially those who want to weaken our country and for the weakness of our country for terrorist organizations, including an application that serves their wishes, the decision. We have already said that we will not accept this decision. " said. Minister Arslan participated in the meeting of the Regional Managers of Highways in Bursa and answered the questions of journalists. Arslan, a journalist, "The construction costs of the 3.
- Review individual customizations 03/03/2013 Following the cancellation process for bridges and motorways, the eyes were turned into other tenders, and it was revealed that Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan examined the privatizations one by one. Erdogan closed the press meeting with representatives of businessmen and NGO's in Kayseri, "Bird will not fly, will take ownership. 50 year lease transfer ended" said. Erdogan said that no real estate sales can not be done unaware of themselves, "I can not sell unaware of us. Public bureaucrats at the bottom about the public goods are set, my ministers are escaping. We cannot allow. " Prime Minister Erdoğan, Başbakan
- Şehitkamilde Neighborhoods are Individually Equipped 05/05/2015 Şehitkamilde Districts are Single Inoculated: The Municipality of Şehitkamil is continuing its work in order not to leave an unpaved road in the district. Selahattin Eyyubi neighborhood in places where the need for zero asphalt work Şehitkamil Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams, the district does not leave the unpaved road. ALL SERVICES REQUIRED Şehitkamil Şehitkamil Municipality continues to work on the road to live in a livable district, the zero asphalt works of the citizens are gaining satisfaction. Şehitkamil Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams, which accelerated the asphalt works with the warming of the weather, carried out asphalt work on the damaged and destroyed roads in Selahattin Eyyubi Quarter. Hav
- Gebze-Darica Metro Trees are Moving One by One 22/11/2018 Gebze OSB - Darıca Beach Metro Line, which is laid by the Parliamentary Speaker Binali Yildirim in October, continues its work rapidly. Within the scope of Metro Line Project, which is the biggest service in the history of Metropolitan Municipality, the trees located in the station, storage and maneuvering areas within the project area are carried to the appropriate areas without disintegration and destruction. Treated trees are planted at the points where the city is needed. TREES WILL REMOVE WHICH WILL TAKE THE MOST IMPROVED NATURAL GARDEN OF EUROPE, continuously increase the amount of green space per person and increase the amount of green areas per square meter to 12.
- The Purpose of the Transportation Project Spreading Transportation to All Sides of the Home (Video) 29/08/2013 The Purpose of the Transportation Project Spreading Transportation to all sides of the country: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, participated in Ulaşım 11. Transport, Maritime and Communication Council participated in the introduction meeting Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, attended by Haber 11. Transportation, Shipping and Communication Council in the introductory meeting of the objectives of the transportation is to spread all over the country, stating, "You can make the perfect transportation infrastructure in your own country, but starting from the neighboring countries to other countries to reach the same standard of transportation networks, we have not reached the goal here," he said.Bakan Yıldırım Tesis 11. Transportation, Maritime and Communication Council attended the promotion meeting. Here…
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (Video) 29/08/2013 Intelligent Transportation Systems on All Sides of the Destination: Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, 11. Maritime Transport and Communications Council's Turkey's marine, transportation, aerospace, to reconsider their goals in areas such as communication stating that provides an opportunity, he continued: "We have you finished the effects of the global financial crisis late, he did go on? The next possible development and What will happen? or These will be covered. İletişim We will measure the level of realization of our own targets from 2009 to 2013. What have we done to this day? We will review our targets from now on. ölç ölç In communication, we set 2023 to 2009. In 2013 yetersiz