Island Train 7 After Year Break At Adapazarı Station
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Island Train 7 After Year Break At Adapazarı Station 16/03/2019 Island Train 7 At the Adapazarı Station After Year Break: Island Passenger Trains operated by TCDD General Directorate of Transportation 16 On March 2019 (today), it started to operate again from Adapazarı. Adapazarı Express, also known as Ada Train 7, which could not serve due to long-term studies, entered the Adapazarı Station enthusiastically at 12.00 today after the break. New routes were added to the trains that previously served on the Mithatpaşa-Pendik line and the first time from Adapazarı (16 March 2019) was realized. Ada Passenger Train, which is integrated with Marmaray at Pendik and Gebze stations, started its first journey from Adapazarı at 05.45 and at 08.05 from Pendik. Trains, ...
- Island Express 5 Made Adapazari Expedition After Year 21/08/2017 Island Express 5 year after Adapazari began to enter. Carrying passengers between Arifiye and Pendik Island Express 20 made its first flight between Adapazari Mithatpasa Railway Station and Pendik on August Sunday. 8 SEFER'S WELCOME 5 will be carried out between Adapazarı and Haydarpaşa. Sakarya carrying passengers between Arifiye and Pendik Island Express Adapazari Mithatpasa Railway Station began to carry passengers between Pendik. Island Express, Adapazarı Mithatpasa Station 4 expedition from the day, from Istanbul to Adapazari Mithatpasa Terminal 4 will travel. Adapazarı with the Island Express bus passengers Ad
- Island Train Signature Campaign in Adapazari Station Continues 19/12/2016 Adapazari Station Island Campaign Signature Campaign Continues: The Devam Island Train eni signature campaign launched in Sakarya last week continues. The members of the Sakarya Civil Society Platform (SASTOP), NGO representatives and citizens initiated a signature campaign in Adapazari Train Station last week to remove Adapazari-Istanbul Express from Adapazari Station. The signature campaign continued in the second week. Speaking in the signature campaign, the Chairman of the Turkish Transportation Center, Mr. Ömür Kalkan said, ekspres The 1891 started service in the year and the city became a symbol of the city.
- Island Train 4 Will Come to Adapazarı Station Until Day! 15/03/2019 Adapazarı Express, also known as the Island Train, is expected to arrive at Adapazarı Station before President Erdoğan's rally Tuesday Tuesday. the başlamışd. The tragedy of the public is expected to arrive at Adapazari Station before the 2012 March local elections. It was decided that Adapazari express would arrive at Adapazari Station before President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Tuesday's Sakarya rally and the flights would be made from here. AK Party Deputy Chairman and Sakarya Deputy Ali Parti
- Balcova cable car line for eight years 30/07/2015 The first passenger journey took place in the Balçova cable car line after eight years. The cable car facilities, which are renewed by the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality for 15.5 million pounds, are offered to the public at the beginning of the day. Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu, who carried out his first voyage on the ropeway with the mayors of districts and members of the Metropolitan Council, said: başkan It was a facility that suit İzmir. I wish our citizens here would have a pleasant time with their families and children. Vat With the view of both the gulf and the dam lake, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has renewed the Balçova Cable Car which is one of the city's most important tourist facilities. With 31 X