Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's primary school 4. and 5. In the Kültür Urban Culture and History Education Program Salı for the class students, the new term 19 starts on Tuesday.
Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Ahmet Piriştina City Archive and Museum (APİKAM) by primary school 4. and 5. The new term 2016 will be launched in March at the ü İzmir City Culture and History Education Program ve, which was launched in 19 for high school students.
In the program to be conducted under the umbrella of APİKAM, expert trainers will firstly present 1 hourly visual story. Afterwards, students will take a guided tour of the City and Transportation at APIKAM and 9 September exhibitions.
The program aims to introduce the city where the children live, with the stories about the historical and cultural richness of Izmir and to create a consciousness of urban life. The program will be held with the participation of students from different schools, two days a week, morning and afternoon.
Within the scope of the training program, the change and development of İzmir in history, Kemeraltı and historical places, Kadifekale and its cultural riches, Atatürk and İzmir will be handled in the 4 different story-workshop. In addition, the students will have the opportunity to learn the history and cultural accumulation of the city they live in by visiting the City and Transportation Exhibition. Schools wishing to participate in the free program must make an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 293 39 11-293 05 00.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Kültür The Culture of Living Culture Project ç was launched in İncirliova District. 23/03/2012 "Living Culture Culture Project with Train" was opened in Incirliova District. Incirliova District Governorate, District Directorate of National Education and TCDD 3. In cooperation with the Regional Directorate, he organized a training seminar on ü Living Culture by Train Bölge. Governor Ünem, 12 session held for two days in the seminar, within the scope of the training seminar, primary and high school students studying in primary and high schools 2 thousand students to live with railroads, railroad signs and issues that need to be noted in the train passage, he said. Unal, said: "We have witnessed train accidents on various dates. Interviews were made with the officials of the Railways in order to prevent these situations.
- There is no leaving culture in transport 02/02/2013 Transportation vehicle left the place making culture in the morning and evening does not realize I'm opening the metro binince or my book or my newspaper, I read without removing too much my head until In'll stop, but with this morning newspapers buried when my head like a lift, patient and waiting standing in front of the reserved white seats for the elderly, in the mouth mask, an old woman with a heavy suitcase in my hand came to eye, he was sitting on the white sofa and read a book, I immediately got up and told me to sit at my seat, gratefully sat on the old lady immediately, I was angry at myself, "I should not be buried again I read more "I thought,"
- Japanese-Turkish Culture Meets at TCDD Museum 25/06/2013 Japanese-Turkish Culture Meets at TCDD Museum: Japan Izmir Intercultural Friendship Association (JIKAD) brought together Turkish-Japanese cultures. The origami and photography exhibition at TCDD Izmir Museum and Art Gallery attracted great attention. Japanese art origami works were exhibited as well as photographs reflected by the Japanese lens of JIKAD in Izmir. Mayor of Konak Municipality Hakan Tartan, the founder of JIKAD Development Agency, the general secretary Ergüder Can and JIKAD Chairman Arzu Yucel and art lovers attended. Mayor of Konak Hakan Tartan said that he liked the origami, which reflects the Japanese culture, and the photographs depicting Izmir. President…
- Anatolian side and metro culture 21/08/2013 Anatolian side and underground culture: Despite being one of the first cities in the world with Istanbul metro and tram lines due to neglected for many years the rail system in Turkey, especially the metro, a relatively new system for many districts of the city. Adoption of the rapidly developing metro culture with the large investments of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) and encouraging this type of transportation is one of the issues that operators should address in the first period kültür Elevator, escalators, walking bands, ticket systems, guideways for disabled people The habits of the public transportation systems, the Anatolian side of the city and many foreign bu
- Eskişehir Railway Culture Photography Exhibition (Video) 28/03/2014 Eskişehir Railway Culture Photography Exhibition: Minister of National Education Nabi Avcı visited the Eskişehir Railway Culture Photography Exhibition opened within the scope of the activities of Eskişehir 2013 Turkish World Culture Capital. Avci, Odunpazari Cultural Center in his speech at the exhibition, Eskişehir railway culture is almost junction point, he said. "There is a railway culture in Eskişehir, which started with ceram workshops before the republic," said Avci. "Our esteemed friend Mustafa Aksay is known to many of us by the demonstration" Hicaz Railway "which is an international demonstration. we had the opportunity to visit the exhibition related to our culture, "he said. Aksay said usu
- Train Culture of Russia 17/11/2015 Train culture of Russia: St. The official opening ceremony of Russia's first railway line laid between St. Petersburg - Tsarskoye Selo was held on October 30. In Russia there is 1837 kind train. The short distance trains şehir elektrichka alar with seats 2.si usually work between neighboring cities or city centers and nearby towns. 1. long-distance trains with more than 2 cars with bed type trains. 20. Type trains consist of two different types of wagons called lard platskart tip and ”kupe tip. There are 2 separate compartments and two 8 beds in each compartment. The compartment ...
- Railroad Culture Common Heritage Exhibition in Eskişehir 07/09/2018 The delegation of the Municipality of Tepebaşı, the municipality of Treptow-Köpenick, knows Eskişehir. Tepebaşı Mayor Dt. Accompanied by Ahmet Ataç, the Mayor of Treptow-Köpenick Oliver Igel and the delegation accompanying him, 12. He visited the area where the International Eskisehir Terracotta Symposium took place. President Atac and his guests toured the idea of rediscovering the common heritage in the sister cities and visited the exhibition on the Commonwealth of Railroad Culture, which was opened in the symposium area. Ataç and the German delegation examined the photographs in the exhibition held in Germany last year. Railroad Culture Common Heritage Exhibition, the architecture of the gar buildings in Eskişehir and Treptow-Köpenick cities ow
- Maritime Culture 21/01/2019 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, people to turn their face to the sea, to see the horizon beyond the amateur maritime basic training programs have been given free of charge, said: "350 close to a thousand" Amateur Seaman's Certificate "100. We aim to reach this number up to 2023 million. " said. Minister Turhan, pointing out that Turkey's future is in the navy, "we must turn our faces to the sea literally." he said. Throughout history, those countries landlocked striking Turhan always be more advantageous, having said that Turkey is one of the world's largest geographical sea potential. Turhan, Turkey's ...
- EGO Drivers Signed Protocol for Training Program 22/02/2018 A protocol was signed for the training program, which will be attended by one thousand 200 EGO drivers carrying the weight of the capital transportation. President of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa accompanied by the Danube, at the signing ceremony held at the Presidential Authority, General Secretary of the Union of Municipalities of Turkey General Manager Hayrettin Güngör EGO Balamir Gundogdu, signed a protocol involving the training of EGO driver. Turkey Union of Municipalities of the Metropolitan Municipality EGO to the protocol signed with the General Directorate of thousands 200 EGO driver of social relations experts of issues, communication skills, a weekly training will contain information about stress management and anger management as forms of behavior. EGO drivers better with citizens E
- TCDD Transportation 2018 Year II Term Training Program Has Started 09/10/2018 TCDD Transportation Inc. 2018 Year II Term Education Program, 08 October 2018 in Aydin / Kusadasi began with a ceremony. Iz We are producing services in a very large geography until Europe, Asia and the Middle East yaklaşık Veysi Kurt, General Manager of TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ, who delivered a speech at the opening of the program, pointed out that the transportation family was approximately 11 thousand people, and that they reached 30 with the other service purchases. When we look at our service area, our geography of responsibility; a train from Holland, a train from Siberia, a train from Baku, a train from Sofia. Except Africa, we produce services in a very large geography, including Europe, Asia and the Middle East. No matter what anyone says. Kim
- Application from Transport Officer-Sen to EU Education Grant Scheme 06/03/2019 One of the projects put forward during the election process by the Head Office of Transportation Officer-Sen was put into practice. For the first time in the history of Transport Officer-Sen, an application was made for EU education grant project. by Trade Unions, Occupational Health and Safety of Railway Employees in Turkey, signaling, electrification and awareness in railway maintenance business lines and planned a series of educational projects helping to improve the quality, made reference to the EU grant program. With the project, it is necessary to develop and implement comprehensive strategies for improving the working conditions of occupational health and safety, working in the Railways and the occupational health and safety conditions of civil servants working in signaling, road maintenance and electrification systems.
- TCDD Transportation 2019 Year In-Service Training Program Closing 06/05/2019 General Director of TCDD Transportation Erol Arıkan, 2019 Year 1. The closing of the in-service training program was held in Kuşadası, Aydın. In his speech Arıkan; Dim I was with my colleagues at the opening of this program. During the two-and-a-half months of training, the thousand 300 brothers had the opportunity to get to know each other and to integrate with each other while reinforcing their professional knowledge. You've had to look at your life from a different window for five days. You have once again felt that you are a valuable member of the TCDD family. I believe that you will be happier and more peaceful when you get back to your job here. With these training programs, we aim to establish this firstly Bu. "TCDD ...
- TCDD Eskişehir Education Center will host an international training course 29/09/2012 International Railways Association (UIC) 10 in Qatar. TCDD Eskişehir Education Center, which is determined to be the Middle East Railways Training Center (MERTCe), will host an international training course in the Middle East Regional Council Meeting (UIC-RAME) to meet regional training needs and to improve cooperation. In cooperation with TCDD and UIC, the "International Railway Business Course" and "High Speed Committee Meeting" will be held in Eskişehir at Anemon Hotel in Eskişehir. 01 October 02 will be held on the first day of the "High Speed Committee Meeting" with the International Railway Business Course, which will start on Monday at 2012.
- Training at TCDD Training Center 120 23/11/2016 120 years Machinist Training Center for Education Business TCDD: TCDD Training Center located in Eskisehir, Turkey since it was established in the 1896 from around the machinist and given some training to railway personnel. Director of the Center Halim Soltekin, AA correspondent, said in a statement, said the center began to provide the first training at 1896 120 railway personnel for years, mainly to train mechanic, he said. Theoretical and practical training that they have expressed that Soltekin, "KPSS assigned to our institution mechanics, basic education is taken. TCDD in our country has 8 regional directorate. There are many employees connected to them. These employees are participating in trainings in our center in Eskişehir." Teorik
- Training for Transport Training Drivers 23/12/2014 Training for Transport Training Drivers: The drivers of the transportation service in Bodrum were trained by Bodrum District Gendarmerie Command Traffic Supervisor and Bodrum Chauffeur and Carrier Chamber of Tradesmen. In the training given in the meeting hall of Bodrum Chamber of Commerce, the importance of the work they do to the drivers, the maintenance of the vehicles and the rules of highways traffic rules must be strictly adhered to were emphasized and slide shows were made about the subject. . We organized a training seminar for the members of the district gendarmerie command who worked in the transport system. The commanders of the gendarmerie traffic supervisor should take care of our drivers J
- Kızılay - Batıkent subway line will be applied to the Ministry of Development's approval to expand the capacity of the warehouse to the investment program 14/05/2014 AYGM Ankara Metro Project Crescent - Batikent the extension of the metro line storage capacity to be taken into the investment program of work to be referred to the Ministry of Development approval in the coming days which will be held by AYGM, "Ankara Metro Project" in According to the new developments kaydedildi.yatırım Magazine's Order; Approximately cost and specification preparation works related to the tender for the development of Kızılay - Batıkent (M1) metro line storage capacity have reached the stage of completion. The officials we interviewed at this stage stated that they will apply for the Ministry of Development's approval in the coming days in order to be included in the investment program of the project. After obtaining the necessary approvals and completion of the works, the approval of the Authority will be applied to the tender. Reference: Investments Referans
- The Ministry of Development's approval was applied to the investment program for the extension of the Kizilay - Batikent metro line storage capacity 24/06/2014 AYGM Ankara Subway Project The development of Kızılay - Batıkent metro line storage capacity was applied to the Ministry of Development's approval to be included in the investment program. New developments were made in the hat Ankara Metro Project yatırım which will be realized by AYGM. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Approximately cost and specification preparation works related to the tender for the development of Kızılay - Batıkent (M1) metro line storage capacity have reached the stage of completion. The officials we interviewed at this stage noted that the Ministry of Development was consulted for the project to be included in the investment program. After obtaining the necessary approvals and completion of the works, the approval of the Authority will be applied to the tender. Specifications, the publication of the publication eler
- Aliağa - Bergama New Railway Project TCDD will apply to the Ministry of Development's approval to get the project into investment program 04/10/2014 TCDD Aliaga - Bergama New Railway Project TCDD to be taken to the project's investment program will apply to the re Development Department approval today of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) Enterprise Directorate General, "Aliaga - Bergama New Railway Project 'related AYGM, TCDD Çandarlı Port Access 's project and exploration work sent. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; TCDD will now apply for the approval of the Ministry of Development in order to be included in the investment program of the project. After approval of the Ministry of Development, the approval of the High Planning Council and the Council of Ministers will be applied. After the revised work on the investment cost of the project, which was planned to be over 500 million liras, UM
- Eurasia Rail Conference Program Topics Announced! 04/02/2019 Eurasia Rail, one of the biggest 3 rail fair in the world, will not miss the event schedule where current topics will be discussed! Last year 25 country 200 companies and 11,949 visitors hosted Eurasia Rail International Rail, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair 10-12 on April 2019 date is preparing the leading names in the global rail sector welcomes in Izmir. Lı Eurasia Railroad is one of the world's largest and one of the world's largest 3 railroad fair ecek and the latest developments, developments and technologies and industry investments will be brought to the agenda at the Eurasia Rail. Germany, France, Czech Republic, China, Italy and Russia Almanya
- Excitement starts at Saklıkent Ski Center 16/12/2015 Excitement begins at Saklıkent Ski Center: The first snow of the year has fallen to the Saklıkent Ski Center, which is located in the center of Antalya, at a distance of 45. The second snowfall is expected at the summit, where favorable conditions for skiing have not yet taken place. Saklikent Ski Center Business Manager Latif Sahin, said they expect snowfall to bring the tracks still ready for skiing. Sahin said the ground was covered with a few inches of snow after the first rainfall, "The ground was tightened with the help of construction equipment. Snowfall is expected in the next week. We think we will open the ski season at the peak days of the new year," he said. Besides Saklıkent, Isparta Davraz Ski Center is the season in
- Bursa Terminal-Kent Square Tram Line works begin 23/01/2015 On the way to Yalova tramway works: Uludağ'da all the powers should be given to the Metropolitan Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, Kadıyayla said that they will make giant facilities and Sarıalan'a. Expressing that the final approvals of Yunuseli Airport were made and the tramway works will start on Yalova Road, Altepe said that Et-Balık will be closed and the land will be turned into a center of attraction by urban transformation. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality made the first meeting of 2015. Speaking at the meeting, Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Recep Altepe, with the closure of the Special Provincial Administration 200 of employees working in schools related to the dismissal of employees, "salaries of employees working in schools by the Special Provincial Administration"
- New Regulation in Batıkent Metro Begins Tomorrow 15/04/2016 New Arrangement in Batıkent Metro Begins Tomorrow: The connection between Keçiören Metro and Batıkent Metro starts tomorrow. For two months, Akköprü will be transferred to the AKM by the Ministry of Transport will be held by the Ministry of Transportation and the work of the connection between the Batikent Metro, Batıkent Metro line, from the beginning of the new period of the month 2 will go to the new arrangement. During the works of the Ministry of Transport; Passengers who take the metro from Sincan and Batıkent will land at Akköprü Station and will be transported to the next station, AKM, with free buses. Passengers who will be transported by bus from one station to another, then take the Koru Metro, which is extended to the AKM Station, free of charge to the Kızılay and Koru stations.
- Transportation from Districts to the City Center 02/11/2017 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality starts the passenger transportation service from the districts to the city center. 3 11 will be available from 1 to 1 as of November Friday. The Metropolitan Municipality, which has strengthened the bus fleet for the city center and districts by the Department of Transportation, starts the journey between the new buses and the city center between 3 November 2017 Friday. The new buses, which are fully equipped and equipped with 24 passengers to serve the citizens in the districts, will enable the citizens living in the countryside to travel safely, comfortably and comfortably. Sivrihisar, Beylikova, Mihalıççık, Günyüzü and Siv
- Urban Rail System Period Begins in Balıkesir 27/02/2018 Balıkesir is being rebuilt with hundreds of projects, most of which will start in 2018. Zekai Kafaoğlu, the Mayor of Balıkesir Metropolitan Municipality who prepared many projects that will touch every sector from economy to trade, from health to farming, from 7 to 70, introduced the projects that will change the face of the city with a press conference held at Balkonuk Center. Being one of the most important cities of Marmara Region with its unique location, agricultural production capacity, energy resources and natural beauties, Balıkesir has taken a big development attack with hundreds of projects to be realized in 2018. Zekai Kafaoğlu, the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, told the press about the projects related to the subject. … Balıkesir is quite a geography “
- Historical railway stretching from Golden Horn to Black Sea revives 06/11/2014 The historical railway stretching from the Golden Horn to the Black Sea revives: In the years of World War I, the historical railway line, which was built to meet the energy needs of Istanbul, is being rebuilt. IMM went to the tender for the construction of the line. In the years of World War I, the Golden Horn - Black Sea Sahara Line Kağıthane railway project, which has been carried out in 2 year in order to meet the energy needs of Istanbul, is reviving. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality went to the tender for the reconstruction of the line called Dekovil. The line, which will start from Kağıthane, will pass through the village of Ağaçlı under the Uzunkemer and the other through the Belgrad Forest and reach the Black Sea coast through the Çiftalan Village. On the route Güz