Burhanettin Kocamaz, Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, made observations at the Kuvay-i Milliye Memorial Floor Junction which was started to be built in the Taurus Mountains in line with the Transportation Master Plan.
Chairman Kocamaz, the 4 double storey junction which he has brought to Mersin, he studied the works on Kuvayı Milliye Anıt Katlı Junction at the Kuvayı Milliye, where the 70 has been completed and got information about the works.
Toroslar district Hüseyin Okan Merzeci - Kuvayi Milliye Street intersection at the intersection of the construction of the main road excavation of the main road excavation was completed on the east-west axis, 19.80 meters long total 130 pieces pre-crusher was placed. While the precast panel assembly of the intersection was completed at the rate of% 80, the retaining wall and the cap ties were completed.
Asphalt and pavement works of the side roads of the Kuvayi Milliye intersection continue. At the intersection where the superstructure works continued, the rainwater line works were completed in 90 level and the 650 meter rain water line was installed.
5 thousand 376 vehicle will pass per hour
In this project, the intersection structure envisaged within the framework of the 2030 Transportation Master Plan will be generally maintained. The connection between the planned level crossroads and Okan Merzeci Boulevard, Kuvayi Milliye Street and Cemetery Street will be provided.
The intersection arms, which connect Okan Merzeci Boulevard to the roundabouts, were designed as two lanes, aiming to increase the storage space in the lights and to give priority to the vehicles that will make a right turn according to the light situation. With the return arms planned in both directions, the vehicles that will make a return will not wait in the light, so the traffic density will be reduced in the hub of the intersection.
Since the two-way operation of Mezarlık Street poses a danger to traffic safety, this road has been designed to be unidirectional in a way that connects only to those leaving from the hub of the junction and from the north to Kuvayi Milliye Street.
At the junction where the 5376 vehicles will be crossed per hour, there will be transit-output transit in the east-west direction and signaling in the north-south direction. According to the Master Plan of Transportation, the dive and exit length of this project will be 450 meters.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Kuvay-i Milliye Memorial Multi-storey Crossroads Work Has Started Again 18/04/2019 Vahap Seçer, Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, has resumed the works for the Kuvay-i Milliye Memorial Multi-storey Interchange, which has long been under construction due to the conflict with the contractor company. The work at the Kuvay-i Milliye Memorial Floor Interchange built by the Mersin Metropolitan Municipality in the Toroslar district continues where it left off. President Seçer pushed the button to eliminate the grievances of the shopkeepers and citizens who were victimized due to the construction work stop at the memorial crossroads and restarted the construction works. President Seçer was brought to the rescue of the shopkeepers.
- Ankara-Sivas YHT Project Progressed Percent 70 Progress 16/08/2016 70 progress was recorded in Ankara-Sivas YHT Project: Ankara-Kırıkkale-Sivas High-Speed Train (YHT) project in the infrastructure studies in Elmadağ, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan Percentage 70'lik recorded progress Arslan, Yerköy-Sivas of the electromechanical systems and superstructure tender will be held in October 6 reported. 70 PROGRESS RECORDED PERCENTED High-speed train works between Ankara-Kırıkkale-Yozgat-Sivas are continuing, which will provide significant contributions to the transportation sector with its completion. The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, who is currently working on the site of YHT in Ankara's Elmadağ district mad
- 3.havalimanı increases housing prices above 70 06/03/2017 3.havalimanı increased housing prices above 70: The Turkish Real Estate Index es According to January data, the square meter prices of the houses for sale in the regions affected by the 3.havalimanı project increased by 72 in the last three years. Real Estate's 2017 Property Index 3 according to January, 72. in the airport route in the last three years up to 3'ye increased prices in the last three years.According to the square meter prices, the last 72,2 square meter prices in the region where the biggest change in the province, with the increase of 2.612 was Arnavutköy and the average square meter price was determined as XNUMX TL. The increase in rented houses was less. For rent İl
- Samsun, 70'i Domestic and Milite Trams are coming 13/08/2018 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor mind Sahin, a first in Turkey will be succeeded 70 percent local content on a tram ürettirerek said they aimed to present to the public. Local Panorama trams, which were bought by Samsun Metropolitan Municipality and produced in the country, started to serve in Samsun in 2015 for the first time. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, which is being studied by Ondokuz Mayis University on the campus of additional light rail line within the scope of the new trams to be taken about Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Sahin explained. In his statement, Chairman Şahin stated, “Panorama model trams in 2015 have a ratio of approximately 59 in Bursa Başkan
- Karaosmanoglu: We Completed 91 Percentage of Our Promises 21/03/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ibrahim Karaosmanoğlu, 2014-2019 period, ongoing and planned works; shared a meeting with the public. Investment Agenda Xnumx-2014 meeting members of the protocol, members of the former deputies of Kocaeli, provincial chairmen of political parties, press members, NGOs, industrialists, chamber and cooperative representatives, present and former mayors and citizens attended. Sharing his investment agenda with the slide, Mayor Karaosmanoğlu said, X We have completed the 2019 of our promises before the 2014 elections. MAJOR INVESTMENT AGENDA Projects completed, ongoing works and planned services of the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli since 91, with the presentation of Mayor Karaosmanoğlu BÜ
- Minister Turhan: “We have completed 45% of Railway Signalization Works Bakan 29/12/2018 The Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turhan, electrification and signaling systems to make the railway lines more secure, said they have developed, "We have completed the percentage 45 throughout the country." said. Minister Turhan, speaking during his visit to the Governorate of Gaziantep, Southeastern Anatolia Region Gaziantep and noting that Turkey is of the most rapidly developing cities, the city of Turkey, with the upcoming exports to $ 7 billion, most of exports, the 6. province is located. Turhan pointed out that such a rapidly growing city's infrastructure services should be developed rapidly. "In this sense, there is some roadway on the D-400 highway for the development of the existing road transport infrastructure in Gaziantep"
- Today in History: 25 September 1919 Karasu Bridge near Vezirhan 4 officer and 8 is a UM 25/09/2012 25 September 1919 The Karasu Bridge near Vezirhan was blown up by 4 officer and 8 squadron of National Geography. The telegraph wires were cut off.
- Fuzuli Katlı Junction is Counting Days for Opening 16/04/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, Kocasinan laid the foundation last year and Mustafa Kemal Pasha boulevards the second of the intersections will be close to traffic soon. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, Kocasinan laid the foundation last year and Mustafa Kemal Pasha boulevards the second of the intersections will be close to traffic soon. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, the Fuzuli Katlu Junction that will be opened in May. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality came to the end at the Fuzuli Katlı Junction following the Melikgazi Katlı Junction, which was opened in the previous week. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, 13 May Fuzuli planned to be opened to traffic on the Katlı Junction junction found. AK Party Provincial Chairman AK
- Opening of Sovereignty Interchange 24/04/2018 Mersin Büyükşehir Municipality was launched in line with the Transportation Master Plan and the third big boom project of Mersin, Egemenlik Katlı Junction, was inaugurated. Speaking at the opening, President Kocamaz said, adımlar Mersin has been taking firm steps forward to become a glowing, glaring world city that we have developed more and more every day with its alliance. Açılış The Mayor of Mersin, Burhanettin Kocamaz, made the opening by passing through the intersection with the vehicle he used. In addition, by President Kocamaz in 30 March 2019 in Mersin, the 2 intersection project will be launched. Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, ş
- Turgutlu's Multidisciplinary Survey on Site 02/08/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which is under construction at Turgutlu, is located in 2. Fevzi Demir, Head of Road Construction and Repairs Department of Metropolitan Municipality, who has examined the stage, responded to speculation about the works. half that allowed the construction speculation as it would be difficult to complete Iron indicating that tried to create, noting that the project is one of Turkey's largest sunk-output junction, "the contractor after the infrastructure to complete the displacement of other institutions and our company will provide the remaining work to serve our citizens by completing a short time " said. Turgutlu to prevent the loss of life and property and the traffic density da
- TOPÇA Completed Crossroads 25/08/2018 Fatih Pistil, who shared information about the ongoing works at the TOPÇA Multi-Storey Junction, said, çalış TOPÇA Multi-story Junction, one of the new transportation project of 12, is completed quickly. Within the scope of the soil improvement works, 340 was placed in the project. Bridge feet in the direction of Karasu and bridge decking operations ended. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Fatih Pistil, continued to explain the work continued at the TOPÇA Junction. Pistil, eri In total, the two bridges of the bridge on the 300 axis were completed. Hopefully in the end of the year to work to be completed with a traffic jam in the city will not be experienced. Good luck. Hayır 11 ...
- Fever Work at Tuna and 30 August Storey Interchange 06/10/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, as in many parts of the city, Kocasinan Boulevard Danube and 30 August Katlı Junction show a feverish work. The effort is made to open the traffic to the junction of the intersection with the work done. Metropolitan Municipality; On the one hand, Osman Kavuncu Boulevard, Muhsin Yazicioglu Boulevard and General Hulusi Akar Boulevard, while working at the intersections, on the one hand Hüsi Akar Bulvarı entrance and exit from the bottom of the underpass with stone asphalt pavement on the one side, on the other hand, the last story intersection on the Kocasinan Boulevard The Danube and 30 are trying to finish the August Storey Junction immediately. Big city…
- Fuzuli Katlu Junction Opened on Saturday 09/05/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, one of the more intersected intersections has been opened for uninterrupted traffic. Mayor Mustafa Çelik, 12 May Fuzuli Katlı Junction will be opened on Saturday. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, 12 May Fuzuli to be opened on Saturday at 12.00 Katlı Junction and saw the final status of the work. 2,5 COMPLETED BEFORE THE TIME President Mustafa Çelik stated that they completed the Fuzuli Katlı Junction before the normal time 2,5 months ago. After starting construction İnşaat
- Fuzuli Katlı Intersection was opened in Kayseri 14/05/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality continues to bring new works to our city in every field. Fuzuli Katlı Junction was opened to service with the participation of Mehmet Özhaseki, Minister of Environment and Urbanization. Speaking at the ceremony, Mayor Mustafa Celik said that they completed the work they had started before the normal time and wished that the Fuzuli Katlı Junction would be beneficial. The opening ceremony of the Fuzuli Katlı Junction was attended by the Minister of Environment and Urbanization Mehmet Özhaseki and the Mayor Mustafa Çelik, as well as the Governor Süleyman Kamçı, the AK Party Kayseri deputies İsmail Tamer and Hülya Nergis, the Garrison Commander Tuğgeneral Ercan uli
- The Last of the Crossroads Bringing a Solution to the 7 Intersection at Kocasinan Boulevard 18/10/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality's Kocasinan Boulevard 7 intersection that brings solutions to the last round of intersections opened. Mayor Mustafa Celik, the traffic opening to the Danube and 30 August Passage Interchange by means of his own vehicle, wished to be beneficial to our city. President Steel, Kocasinan Boulevard DSI junction until the Argıncık Lights were made uninterrupted. Mayor Mustafa Çelik followed the asphalt works in Akkışla and then he returned to the city center and entered the Kocasinan Boulevard. He passed through the Tuna and 30 Ağustos Katlı Intersection which were opened to traffic. 13 was held on Saturday with the participation of our President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan X
- President Steel, Terminal Storey Interchange Found in Investigations 20/12/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, continues to work uninterrupted to bring the city's important intersections still uninterrupted. President Steel, Terminal Junction of the construction of the intersection of the building was found. It provides a total of 550 meters of intersection with 20 meters, including entrance and exit ramps to the Osman Kavuncu Boulevard Terminal Junction by the Metropolitan Municipality. In spite of the winter season, Mustafa Çelik said that they have been working to complete the project earlier. Stating that they work without snow in winter, Mayor Mustafa Celik stated that prefabricated beams were being put in place in the works. At the Terminal Storey Interchange Terminal
- Sakarya Metropolitan Metropolitan Municipality Crossroad Warning 19/02/2019 According to the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, the construction works at the TOPÇA Multi-storey Junction and the works to be carried out on the bridge beams will be carried out on the 19 February Tuesday as well as the routes from Karasu to TOPÇA Junction will be provided by alternative routes. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department at the TOPÇA Multinational Junction was accelerated. In a statement, TOP TOPÇA Multi-storey Interchange Project that will provide convenience to the city center is in progress. 19 from the direction of Karasu to TOPÇA Junction as of February Tuesday will be provided from alternative routes until the bridge beams and curtain walls are completed. For transportation to TOPÇA Interchange TOP
- TOPÇA Multi-storey Junction 07/03/2019 Fatih Pistil, who shared information about the ongoing works at the TOPÇA Katlı Junction, devam Our work at the Katlı Kavşak is being completed quickly. The foot and the deck of the bridge section have come to an end. Hopefully, we plan to open the bridge to vehicle traffic during the 20 daily period. Good luck. Hayır Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Head of Transportation Department Fatih Pistil shared information about the ongoing works at TOPÇA Crossroads. Stating that the works at the TOPÇA Multi-storey Interchange, which is one of the new transportation project 12 announced by President Zeki Toçoğlu, are progressing rapidly, Pistil announced that the bridge section will be introduced to asphalt in the 20 daily process and the flow of traffic will be provided. Pistil is in the region with a new project Pist
- TOPÇA Multi-storey Interchange Opens to Vehicle Traffic 26/03/2019 One of the new transportation project of 12, TOPÇA Multi-storey Junction is opened to vehicle traffic. Fatih Pistil, who explained that the works on the bridge are about to be completed, stated that as of Friday, 29 will be able to provide vehicle crossings by bridge crossing. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Fatih Pistil announced that TOPÇA Multi-Storey Junction will be opened on Friday, March 29. Pistil, which is one of the new transportation project of 12, will give a new breath to the region. Pistil said that the operations on the bridge are about to be completed and it will be opened to vehicle traffic. Direct access to Pistil, Karasu vehicles via the bridge giden
- Demolition of Hamza Yanilmaz-Katlu Junction 22/05/2019 Hamza Yanilmaz Katlı Junction of the upper part of the collapse of the top not be insensitive to the demands of the Mayor of Elazığ Sahin Şerifoğulları, the top of the intersection of the demolition of the People's Democracy decided to be demolished. A written statement from the Municipality of Elazig on the subject; "The construction of the Hamza Yanilmaz Katlı Junction, which was completed in 2018, will be demolished and the public vote will be held for the tradesmen and citizens in the Rüstempaşa and Mustafapaşa neighborhoods by the instructions of our Mayor Şahin Şerifoğulları. The people's vote is decided to be made as a result of the request between 22-23-24 ına
- The section between Orhaneli Junction and Gül Junction will be opened next week. 17/04/2013 The first stage of the work that was initiated by the Karayolları'nın Izmir Road, between Orhaneli Junction and Rose Junction section will open to traffic next week. Highways 14. Asphalt renewal and road expansion work initiated by the Regional Directorate of Izmir Road in the last days of March is continuing despite the adverse weather conditions. At the first stage of the traffic between the closure of the Orhaneli Junction and Rose Junction will be opened next week between the junction was reported. Highways 14. The officials of the Regional Directorate stated that there is no disruption despite the rain, falt We continue our excavation works even if the rain seems to hamper our asphalt works. Until the night 24.00, there is a continuous study. Gece
- Antalya - Manavgat State Highway Cakirlar Junction - Belek Junction Project Survey and project tender has been concluded 07/08/2014 KGM 13. Antalya - Manavgat State Highway Cakirlar Intersection - Belek Junction Project Survey and project tender has been concluded Highways (KGM) 13. The tender of the Regional Directorate has been concluded with the tender for the Kav Procurement of Surveying and Project Engineering Services for 7 pieces of Interchange at Antalya - Manavgat State Highway, Çakırlar Junction - Belek Junction adet. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the 446.666 lira was determined to be awarded to the bid of 149.000 TL company won the construction company. Authorities, the contract will be signed with the contractor in the coming days noted that the contract. As is known, other companies participating in the tender were: 1. Apron Project 2. Cem Cüneyt Cem
- The road between the intersection of migrants and the crossroads of walnuts has opened 20/01/2015 The road between the crossroads of the migrants and the crossroads of the walnuts was opened: The road that was excavated due to the pits formed in Ereğli District of Zonguldak was opened to traffic after the newly poured asphalt. Due to the potholes formed by the contractor company at the intersection of the pecans from the intersection of the pavements at Ereğli, the locals and the drivers reacted. The asphalt dump of the road, which was completed on January, was completed in 16 days. The road where the last controls were made was reopened. Drivers said the traffic was relieved by the opening of the road.
- Full Moon Junction 18/06/2014 The Junction of the Full Moon Known as the Death Crossroad Will Be Changed: Fatsa District Governor Bekir Atmaca has announced that they have started a study on the relocation of the Dolunay Junction known as the 'death crossroad'. The last week after high school student Şeyma Beşik lost his life in a traffic accident, the residents took action at the Dolunay Junction and demanded an arrangement. Highways 7. The senior officials of the Regional Directorate carried out a study with the participation of the District Governor Bekir Atmaca and Mayor Hüseyin Anlayan about the Dolunay Junction at the scene of the incident. After the examination Kaymak Bekir Atmaca informs the press members about the work to be done Yap
- Antalya - Manavgat State Highway Cakirlar Junction - Belek Junction Project 17/07/2014 KGM 13. Antalya - Manavgat State Highway, Cakirlar Junction - Belek Junction Project Surveys for survey and project engineering services tenders have been collected. Highways (KGM) 13. The proposals for the tender for the X Surveying and Designing Services of 7 pieces of Interchange between Antalya - Manavgat State Highway, Çakırlar Junction and Belek Junction Belek of the Regional Directorate were collected on 07 July 2014. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 446.666 pounds, the approximate cost of the companies participating in the tender and the bids (TL) as follows: 1. Cem Cüneyt Uğur 137.250 2. Enye Construction 149.000 3. Apron Project 210.000 4. Inpro Engineering 219.000 5. İn