IZBAN AS, 31 is organizing additional trainings on the morning of 5 on the morning of the election in order to provide the transportation to the polls.
Trains Tepekoy and Aliaga
from 03.30 and 04.30 will be lifted. Also hours of 05.15an additional voyage from Çiğli to Aliağa will be organized. After 05.20, the normal operating mode will be changed.
TEPEKÖY'S WONDERFUL TRAIN, WHICH WILL HAPPEN WHAT?
03: 30 additional trains from Tepeköy will be in 04: 30 in Alsancak, 05.02 in Çiğli, 05.18 in Menemen and 05.38 in Aliağa.
04.30 additional train departing from Tepeköy will reach Alsancak in 05.30, Çiğli in 06.02, Menemen in 06.18 and Aliağa in 06.38.
WHERE WILL YOU BE FROM ALIAGA WHICH SHOULD BE STAYED IN TRAVEL?
03.30 additional trains departing from Aliaga will be in Menemen in 03.50, Çincli in 04.07, Alsancak in 04.35, Cumaovası in 05.09, and Tepeköy in 05.38.
The 04.30 additional train departing from Aliağa will arrive at Menemen at 04.50, at Çanký at 05.07 to Alsancak at 05.35, at Cumaovası at 06.09, and at Tepeköy at 06.38.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Blue train departs from Izmir to Konya for its first flight 17/08/2012 Every evening between Konya and the blue train will depart at 20.00. 350 million pounds spent and renewed between IZMIR and Konya every night between the time the blue train to depart at the same time, the blue train came out of Izmir. 20.00 million pounds spent on the renewed rail system with the blue train ride from 350 hours to 18 hours. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim said that with the peace of mind of the people living in Izmir, they could take the train and spend the holidays in their hometown. Transportation, Maritime and Communication Minister Binali Yıldırım and Culture and Tourism Minister Ertuğrul Günay attended the cilik
- Today in History: 28 October 1944 The first train service between Diyarbakır-Kurtalan started. 28/10/2012 28 Ekim 1961 A test tour was made in the streets of Devrim Carsi Ankara, which was built in Eskişehir Railway Factory. 28 October 1890 The concession of the Thessaloniki-Monastery Line was given to M.Alfred Kaulla, acting on behalf of a German-group affiliated to Deutsch Bank. 28 October 1918 hand was evacuated from Mebreke-tü'n-Naka with the enormous station. Then the last north station, Medayin-i Salih, was abandoned. 28 October 1944 The first train trip between Diyarbakır and Kurtalan started.
- Ödemiş Izmir Increased the Number of Train Expeditions 05/04/2013 Ödemiş İzmir Train Expeditionary Increased Number of Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 3. The Regional Directorate, in addition to the daily mutual 6 train route between Ödemiş and Basmane during the week; also added to the daily voyages on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and full holidays. According to this, the last train from Ödemiş to İzmir will move in 19.20, and the last train from İzmir to Ödemiş will be lifted in 21.30. Officials of the State Railways said: açık During the day, a mutual exchange of 6 was carried out between Ödemiş and İzmir (Basmane). The only train on the weekends was to place an additional time at the 21.30, the last train from Basmane to Ödemiş.
- Thousand 100 trains canceled in Egypt 09/04/2013 One thousand 100 trains were canceled in Egypt The Egyptian Motorists and Conductors Union canceled a thousand 100 train expeditions due to a strike launched by the government on the grounds that it did not take into account the hike demands. Authorities, thousands of passengers have been returned to the ticket money expressing, the State Railways 4 million strike because of the strike (about 600 thousand dollars) said that the loss. On the other hand, Egyptian State Railways President Huseyin Zekeriya, railway workers are open to the meeting in line with the demands of attracting attention, '' the public need to strike the system by interfering with the solution is not the solution, '' he said. Among the demands of Egyptian machinists, such as improving wages and month-by-month talep
- Fast train from Altindag to Konyaya 26/09/2013 Altindag to Konyaya high-speed train service: Ankara Altındağ Municipality, organized cultural trips without breaks. In the trips, this time the address was Konya. 7 yearly, Altındağ Municipality has taken the Altındağ people to Konya every year, and the 2013 year has begun its Konya tour. Altindag is the 100 passenger of Konya high-speed train every day until December. The first one is from the neighborhood of Onder. 100 members of Önder Women's Education Culture Center went to Konya in the morning by a high speed train departing at 7: 00. Altındağlı women, Veysel Tiryaki farewell. I 5 bin will meet with the cultural trips of Altındağ Alt Altındağ Mayor who wishes a good trip to the women by taking the high speed train “
- Fast train commences between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan 28/12/2013 Fast train service begins between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan: Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan capitals Astana-Tashkent between the high-speed train service begins. Kazakhstan Transport and Communication Minister Askar Cumagaliyev held a press conference during the year told the activities. Talking about the developments in the field of railways, Cumagaliyev said that they opened the new high-speed train line 3 including Astana-Almaty, Almaty-Tashkent and Almaty-Aktobe. Underlining that railways are the most reliable choice in transportation, Minister Cumagaliyev pointed out that the train services would increase and that in the next year a new high-speed train line between Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan and Astana in the capital of Kazakhstan would be opened. Kazakhstan's national Kazakistan
- Special Train Flight for Yunus Emre Week from TCDD 06/05/2014 Special Train Trip for Yunus Emre Week from TCDD: Yunus Emre organized a special train service for TCDD for Culture and Art Week activities. The participants of the event will be on the 6 May 2014 for Yunus Emre. The train which will move from Eskişehir to Yunus Emre at Sabah 08: 15 will make 17: 00 on the same day. The price of the return and return ticket is determined as 12 lira, sales are made from all the toll station of the railway station said. EVENT PROGRAM In the meantime, 6 May 2014 is located in Yunus Emre village on Tuesday ET
- Expedition train from Pakistan to Turkey 08/07/2014 The next time the train from Pakistan to Turkey: 2009 in the beginning, but for various reasons 2011 standing container train between Pakistan and Turkey are on the road again. Pakistani sources, said the work is accelerating, shorter than expected to start the voyage said. The Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region of China government to extend to Turkey after pressing the button for a fast train line which concern Turkey railway project description came from Pakistan. between Pakistan-Iran-Turkey begin shipments by the time the 2009 2011 in economic and political reasons for the revival of a discontinued operation container train speeds. According to the statement of Pakistantoday, which is close to heavy in time, sources close to the issue, the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) ağır
- Commuter commuter train expedition 14/05/2015 Neighboring suburban train expedition: Edirne Governor Dursun Ali Sahin, Uzunköprü and Dimetoka between Greece began to work for commuter train services, Uzunköprü Mayor Av. Enis Isbilen also recently signed talks with the Greek authorities on the purpose of regaining the same railway line in accordance with the cooperation protocol, said… Edirne Governor Dursun Ali Şahin said that they started to work for suburban train services between Uzunköprü and Greece Dimetoka. Enis Isbilen said that they have started negotiations with the Greek authorities to restore the same railway line in accordance with the recently signed cooperation protocol.…
- Haydarpaşa Train Station 19/06/2015 Haydarpasa Railway Station trainers protest: a group of Haydarpasa Solidarity, 3 year ago the main line 2 year before the commuter train stops were stopped in front of the Haydarpaşa Garı protests against the restructuring of the front. The group of approximately 50 people gathered in front of Haydarpaşa Train Station and opened 'Haydarpaşa Train Station'. Often 'Haydarpasa Train Station public can not be sold', 'Cultural heritage can not be sold' in the form of slogans in the form of the group made a press release here. "HAYDARPAŞA GARI'DA'S WAITING OUR TRAINS" on behalf of the Group at the same time the President of the Chamber of Architects and "
- Bilecik Deputy Yaşar Tüzün proposes a regional train flight 10/08/2015 Bilecik MP Yaşar Tüzün's proposal for a regional train: Republican People's Party (CHP) Bilecik MP Yaşar Tüzün sent a question to the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan by bringing the railroads that were left idle after the commencement of high-speed train services to the parliamentary agenda. Bilecik CHP Deputy Yasar Tüzün, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan's proposal that trains want to answer the Turkey Grand National Assembly (Parliament) of the vehicle. Tüzün said that they were not against the high-speed train services, but that this did not require the removal of old train services. CHP Tüzün, the old trains by Bilecik in Turkey as in other parts of the ...
- China's first cargo train to Uzbekistan begins 19/10/2015 China's first cargo train expedition to Uzbekistan began: China's eastern Shandong Province to Uzbekistan new cargo train service started Friday, China's first cargo train service from Shandong to Uzbekistan began as of yesterday. The cargo train will arrive in Uzbekistan through Kazakhstan on its seven-day trip along the 5,630 kilometer line. The first tariffs will be voiced once a week. Zhao Qingping, Deputy Mayor of Binzhou said they expect freight trains to increase economic and cultural exchanges between Central Asia and Europe.
- Sopron-Halkalı ROLA block train expedition agreement 14/11/2015 Sopron-Halkalı ROL block trains agreement: TCDD Deputy Director General said standalone sure to be used in cargo transportation between Turkey and Hungary ROL block trains will begin in the range. At the meeting of the Turkish-Hungarian Railway Working Group held at the Ministry of National Development of Hungary, it was decided to launch the ROLA block train services to be used in freight transportation between the two countries in December. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Deputy Director General and Board Member Emin standalone, AA said in a statement to reporters, "Sopron-Halkalı The first of the train trains (ROLA) will take place in December. With this transportation, truck chassis is planned to be transported by rail instead of highway. This…
- Removed Vilnius-Moscow train expedition 14/12/2015 The Vilnius-Moscow train expedition: The Lithuanian state-owned railway company reported that the expeditions between Vilnius and Moscow were terminated. According to the company's official website, the number of passengers in the "Vilnius-Moscow" line has been decreasing recently and it has been decided to stop flights from now on. After the annexation of Russia to the Crimea, the political and economic tensions between the two countries are the main reasons behind the closure of the railway. Vilnius 1 was canceled in June on the basis of the lack of demand.
- China completes first train to Iran 13/02/2016 The first train from China to Iran is completed: the first train of the new railway line between China and Iran is expected to reach the last stop in Tehran for a few days by exceeding the 10 thousand kilometers of the new railway line between China and Kazakhstan. freight trains on their way to Iran, the last stop from Turkmenistan. According to the news received from the Russian RIA Novosti agency, the train service was the first test to start regular service on the new railway line route. In order to reach Iran, the train departed from China's Zhejiang province at the end of January with the goods loaded and a
- Bandırmaya Train Flight Started 06/04/2016 Bandırmaya Train Expedition Started: After the tunnel collapse in Sogucak last month, Bandırma started a regional train service with the aim of stopping trains between Balıkesir and İzmir and eliminating passenger grievances between Balıkesir and Bandırma. Yücel Özkan, Operation Manager of Balıkesir TCDD stated about the new regional train services. "The trains between Balıkesir Ankara and 4 for the year 1 is not working because of the trains. We will continue this work until 2016 June 16 date. Our passenger trains from Izmir next time İzmir
- Additional train service between Ödemiş-Torbalı started 12/07/2016 The additional train service between Ödemiş and Torbalı began: The Ödemiş train station had a moving moment with the end of the 9 day holiday holiday in Ödemiş. It was learned that an additional voyage will start in the new working period. The time will go from the Ödemiş station in 10.27 to Torbalı. The trains running six times a day between Ödemiş and Basmane, as always, 9 has served the citizens intensively during the daily holiday break. On the days when the holiday started and ended, there was a lot of time. According to the information obtained in the new working period, an additional campaign will begin. At 10.27 we paid X
- 4.5 for the first time in Aleppo 26/01/2017 For the first time in Aleppo, the 4.5 train has been organized for the first time: Syria's official news agency SANA reports that the 4.5 train station was held in Aleppo for the first time since the year. The train departed from the Jibreen station and passed through the liberated areas of Aleppo, and the last stop of the re-opened route reached Baghdad station. Hüseyin Diyab, the Governor of Aleppo, stated that the life in the city started to return to normal and he would do his best to meet all the needs of the residents of Aleppo. Source: tr.sputniknews.com
- The first train service of Aleppo years after years 15/03/2017 The first train journey of Aleppo after many years: After Aleppo was cleared of jihadists, the railways in Aleppo started to be used, albeit a small part. Following the removal of Aleppo from jihadists, the railways in Aleppo began to be used, albeit a small part. After a long break, the railways opened to the use of Syrians were welcomed by the Aleppo. In the video prepared by DW, the destruction of the city in Aleppo from the trend passing around the city was observed.
- AK Party's Election Account Ray Topinden, Ya Opposition? | Selection investment rails 20/05/2012 Selection investment rails: Nowadays, AK Party and CHP congresses are held. One cannot be surprised not to be surprised when one of the rulers follows the congresses of these two parties. The AK Party's congresses are more dynamic and exciting even though they have been in power for three periods ime Reflecting this dynamism to a local election in October 2013 without cooling it is a wise strategy daha So the election works will be taken in the summer months. This strategy also overlaps with the end of massive infrastructure investments in major cities, especially in Istanbul. It's good to count a few. Istanbul's century-long dream Marmaray line ends at 2013. At that time, from Kadıköy to Kazlıçeşme, from Anatolia to Europe den
- Bus service to Erciyes Ski Center from the airport 20/12/2013 Erciyes Ski Center from the airport bus service: Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center, the ski season with the opening of the ski lovers began to be a place. In this context, the Metropolitan Municipality, for the ski enthusiast who wants to spend the weekend holiday in Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center, 21 will organize bus services to Erciyes from December. Expeditions will be launched from Erkilet Airport with the ski lovers coming from outside the city. On Saturday and Sunday, the vehicles moving from Erkilet Airport to Erciyes as an 5 expedition per day, Kadir Has Congress Center-Argıncık 5. Street-18. Street-Sivas Street opposite İpeksaray-Hunat-Ahi Evran Zaviyesi-Erciyes Street following the route, Erciyes Winter Sports Cadde
- Suburb Expedition Work for Sapanca and Arifiye 02/04/2012 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, Adapazari Train Station will be moved to Arifiye after the train station has started work to organize suburban districts. Adapazarı-Haydarpaşa train services; Due to the high speed train works between Gebze and Köseköy, after the stop for a total of 24 months since the beginning of February, Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality works on transportation by train. Adapazarı Train Station, which has been on the agenda for a long time, is in Arifiye with the stopping of the flights; Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, which will move next to the new intercity bus station, has accelerated its work to make commuter flights on the old lines. Information received from Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Sak
- Budo Mudanya Kabatas Expedition Begins with Ceremony (Video-Photo Gallery) 25/01/2013 Budo Mudanya Kabataş Expedition Launched with Ceremony The water bus expedition between the BOTO and the Mudanya-Kabataş, which was established by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, started today. Speaking at the ceremony, Mayor Recep Altepe announced that the number of voyages will be made twice a day in the first place and this number will increase later. BUDO, which was established by the Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa, started the sea bus service between Mudanya and Kabataş with a ceremony held today after the privatization. Speaking at a ceremony in torrential rain at Mudanya Pier, Recep Altepe, President of the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, said de
- TCDD from YHT Expedition Statement 31/01/2013 TCDD's YHT Expeditionary Description: The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), Eskişehir after the transfer should be done expedition of hours 18.00 cities outlet Bonds due position in the infrastructure work was reported to continue nonstop. In a written statement made by TCDD, it is stated that the transfer from the 15.00 to the High Speed Trains (YHT) was carried out for the security reasons within the scope of the work carried out in the underground connection project and infrastructure transfers work at the Eskişehir city-out Bağlar site. The distance between the passengers and the trains to the bus is approximately 2 kilometers, the statement said, "Working, the clock is made between 15.00-18.00 and after 18.00 voyages will continue without expressions."
- Today in History: 22 July 2004 Sakarya Pamukovada Istanbul-Ankara expedition 22/07/2015 22 July 1920 Western Front Commander Ali Fuat Pasha, commanded by the hunger of the train stations, not to interfere with the work of the shimendifer, asked to be treated nice Christian Christians. He told me that the people had promised them. 22 July 1953 date and 6186 numbered State Railways have been separated from the annexed budget. The same law the name of the Republic of Turkey State Railways Administration (TCDD) was. The company has no relationship with railway construction. 22 July 1953 TCDD Business Law was adopted. 22 July 2004 Yakup Kadri Express, who took the Istanbul-Ankara flight in Sakarya Pamukova, derailed due to speeding. 38 in the accident Kaz