In Poland, he is known for his serious and successful projects (including the second metro line of Warsaw). Türk The construction company Gülermak, with its new project, the 3200-meter tunnel project between the islands of Uznam and Wolin, will provide the passage under the river Wolwina.
In order to improve the transportation between Uznam and Wolin islands in the city of Xwinoujlacie in the north west of Poland on the Baltic Sea, the contract for the design and construction of the 3200 meter road tunnel under the river vewina was signed on 17 September 2018 with the leading partner Gülermak Company, other partners and local authorities.
At the ceremony held in tıwinoujmcie, Prime Minister of Poland Mateusz Morawiecki, Minister of Infrastructure and Development Andrzej Adamczyk and Interior Minister Joachim Brudziński also made speeches. The Polish representatives emphasized the strategic and political importance of the project, which was expected to be implemented for many years.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- China to Build Underwater Tunnel for High Speed Train 26/11/2018 Local officials in China have announced plans to set up a submarine tunnel to connect two cities of China's eastern Zhejiang Province to the high-speed train (YHT). The high-speed train project, which will link Ningbo city with Zhoushan island city in the east of Zhejiang, will be 16.2 km with a total 70.92 km submarine tunnel. The trains are designed for the 250 speed per hour and the 1,5 hour trip between the two cities will be reduced to less than a minute. The length of China's high-speed train line is 30 km. This corresponds to up to% 25.000 of the world's high-speed train line. On the other hand, Zhejiang China's YHT rail Öte
- Gülermak Warsaw Subway | Gulermak approaches the target in Warsaw Metro 26/08/2013 Gülermak Warsaw Metro: Gülermak Regional Manager and Project Director Tuncer: - "The tender price is over 1 billion euros and at the end of 2014 the subway is planned to operate. We have started the railway laying process. We have completed all the stations except our two stations." . Mustafa Tuncer, Regional Director and Project Director of the Turkish construction company Gülermak in the tripartite consortium that conducted the project, announced that the project with a tender price of over 1 billion euros will be completed by the end of 2014. Tuncer, AA correspondent, said in the 2009 together with Italian and Polish partners Warsaw Metro Second Line Design and Tun
- 3.Havalimanı-Gayrettepe Metro will Build the Senbay-Kolin Partnership 05/12/2016 3.Havalimanı-Gayrettepe Metro will be constructed by Şenbay-Kolin Partnership: Istanbul New Airport Rail System Line Within the scope of the project work-project, 34 is 31 kilometers long. Halkalı-The tender of the rail line of Gayrettepe-Yeni Airport, which was determined as the first phase of the rail system line planned as a total of 65 kilometers, has been concluded. The tender received 999 million 769 thousand Euro for Kolin-Şenbay Construction. 2018 of the metro line 3 in February of the year. The airport is scheduled to be opened. The tender for the rail system to connect Istanbul's new Airport to Şişli-Gayrettepe was finalized. New Airport-Gayrettepe metro line Şenbay-Kolin Yeni
- Lithuanian Railways to supply new passenger trains from Poland 20/11/2012 Lithuanian Railways signed a contract with Pojadzy Szynowe Pesa Bydgoszcz for the purchase of 3 passenger trains. Lithuanian Railways announced that the new diesel train sets will be used between Vilnius and Klaip veda and between Vilnius and Minsk. However, he did not provide any explanation for the costs of the trains. The trains, which can be made available to people with disabilities and that can be up to 140 km per hour, will be put into service in May of 2013. Source: Raillynews
- China ranks first in the world of electric railway lines 04/12/2012 China was the country with the longest electric railway line in the world, with a thousand kilometers 48. China, which built the first electric railway in 1958, became the first in the world by leaving Russia on the electric rail length with the official launch of the Harbin-Dalian high-speed train at 1 December 2012. China's media reported that the length of the electric railway line in the country 54 48 thousand kilometers per year was reported to succeed. Only 68 country has an electric railway in the world. In the news, it is recorded that China is followed by Russia with 43 thousand 300 kilometers followed by Germany, India, Japan and France. Ada
- Fevzipaşa - Pomegranate Line Fulfillment of 2.585,00 Meter Length Ballast Holder Wall for Various Kilometers Between Fevzipaşa - Türkoğlu Stations 10/12/2012 2012 / 105228 Fevzipaşa - Pomegranate Line Between the Fevzipaşa - Türkoğlu Stations 2.585,00 Meter Length Ballast Holder Wall has been concluded. The tender cost is 832.710,87 TRY OKNİNŞAAT TİC.TAA H.LTD.ŞTİ. company won. CONCLUSION REGISTRATION GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF THE STATE RAILWAYS MANAGEMENT (TCDD) 6. REGIONAL PROPERTY DIRECTORATE TENDER registration number: 2012 / 105228 1) Auction a) Date: 28.08.2012 b) Type: Construction work c) Procedure: Open d) Approximate cost: 832.710,87 TRY 2 LINE FEVZİPAŞA - TURKOĞLU STATIONS BETWEEN LU
- Tender Announcement: Renovation of the interior of 7 District Management Directorate and Dumlupinar Station 1. and 2. between 75 meters in length 27/06/2013 Renovation of the interior of 7. Regional Directorate of Materials and Dumlupınar Station 1. and 2. 75 meter length between the way to perform perforation TCDD 7. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE 7.Region of the interior of the Department of Material Management and Dumlupinar Station 1. and 2. 75 meter length of the work between the road construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 80768 1-Administration's a) Address: ALI ÇETINKAYA MAH. STATION CAD. FLOOR: 2 NO: 6 AFYONKARAHISAR MERKEZ / AFYONKARAHİSAR b) X
- China to run world-class metro-length 08/12/2014 China is leading the world in the metro-length world: China is running the world-wide metro-length leadership while 2020-8 is expected to be 500 a mile long before 19. This is said to be the longest metro system in the world. Chinese Transport Minister Yang Chuantang stated that the city has expanded the 3 subway system in the country and that the length of this year is expected to be 16 thousand kilometers. The deputy governor of Dai Junliang, the deputy governor of Beijing, stated that the metron had a significant impact on reducing the traffic problem in public transport in Beijing. According to the Chinese media, XNUMX Çin
- 415 Meter Length Train Comes From China 13/03/2018 Brand new high-speed train, which will be nominated for the longest train in the world, comes from China. The train, which was developed completely in China and started to be used for use, carries two times more wagons than its current counterparts. The new train, developed according to the previous Fuxing model, was developed by CRRC Tangshan Co.Ltd. The company, which hired many engineers and designers for its construction, did not explain how long it took this train. The new Fuxing train is the length of the 415 meter and can carry a total of 16 wagons. In other words, it is not far from the eyes that the competitors are quite large. For the test drive leri
- 90 Meter Long Bridge over TEM Connection Road 20/07/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality facilitates the lives and transportation of the citizens living in the districts. The district of Çayırova, Yeni Mahalle and Tuzla Şifa Neighborhood will be connected with the bridge to be constructed on the TEM connection road. The bridge, which will cost 12 million 712 thousand TL, is aimed to make transportation between Çayırova and Tuzla more comfortable, safe and fluent. BRIDGE ON THE TEM CONNECTION The new neighborhood and Şifa neighborhood are connected to each other via the bridge which is connected to the TEM entrance from the D-100 with the bridge which is started to be constructed. Within the scope of the project, 23 thousand 350 cubic meters excavation, 11 thousand 725 tons of hot asphalt will be laid. 650 cubic meter laying panel N
- Metro Lines to be Built in Antalya will be 25 Km Long 29/01/2019 President Menderes Türel announced that the Metro lines to Antalya will be 25 km long. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Menderes Turel, planned to be made after the 2019-Konya and Varsak Lara Metro lines will be very appropriate for Antalya said. President Menderes Turel, who is now worthy of the subway to Antalya, emphasized that his efforts to bring many important projects to Antalya will continue after 2019 and said, ün If we promise, we do but we do not promise anything that we cannot do. That's why I am now in favor of the metro to Antalya. From the big port to Lara Kundu, and one from the base to the Varsak, the 25 km metro line is very fast Büyük
- Antalya Metro will be 25 Km Long 15/02/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Menderes Turel, Antalya, the future of the metro, safari park, Konyaaltı Marina, Tünektepe, Culture Valley, Cruise Port, smart city and National Garden projects, including the project with 359 thousand people will be provided with employment 70 said. Comfortable transportation by metro Türel underlines the fact that there is no metro, the only solution for a more comfortable and comfortable transportation is the metro, Tür With the metro line between Lara and Kundu, our citizens will have a safe and comfortable transportation. As the subway construction proceeds beneath the ground, daily life will continue uninterrupted. Üst
- 3 Large Istanbul Tunnel Project Will Restrain Some Districts 06/01/2016 3 Multi-Storeyed Istanbul Tunnel Project Will Restore Some Districts: Even if you ask what the biggest problem of Istanbulites is, the transportation problem comes first in the answers to be given. Especially in the morning and evening, the traffic problem, millions of people spend hours in traffic and work can go home. A number of major transport projects are currently under construction to mitigate the traffic problem in the city where approximately 15 million people live. New projects are often added to these. The newest of these is the 3 Decked Istanbul Metro and Highway Bosphorus Crossing Project. With the third Bosphorus Bridge, which is expected to relax Istanbul traffic İstanbul
- Sakarya Metropolitan 6 Builds Bridge 03/02/2015 Sakarya Metropolitan 6 Bridge Builds: Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zeki Toçoglu made evaluations on the construction and renovation works of the city in full swing. Zeki Toçoğlu, the Mayor of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, made evaluations about the construction and renovation works of the bridge in the whole city. found. Extending the boundaries of metropolitan service with an important link in the connection between the districts of the ancient bridges that started extensive work in the President who stated that, with the new law, the city's transportation security under the assurance of the Metropolitan underlined. Giving information about ongoing projects proj
- Today in History: 4 September 1913 The construction concession of the Samsun-Sivas line under construction was given to the French company Regie Generale. 04/09/2012 4 September 1913 The concession of the Samsun-Sivas line under construction was given to the French company Regie Generale. The agreement was approved on 1914. When the company started construction because of the war, the Ottoman Empire had no privilege. 4 September 1942 A delegation from Turkish State Railways visited German Transport Minister Dorpmüller.
- Railway Line to Be Built Between Turkey with Nakhichevan 09/12/2012 With a new railway line between Turkey and Nakhchivan railway line will be built between Turkey and Azerbaijan will be further built. The cost of the line planned to be built between Kars and Nakhichevan will be about one billion dollars. Azerbaijan will build a new railway line between Turkey. The cost of the line planned to be built between Kars and Nakhichevan will be about one billion dollars. In a statement on the subject, Vice-President of the State Railways of Azerbaijan Kurban Nezirov, said they started the project for the construction of the line. Subjects who said they met with their counterparts in Turkey Nezirov, the total length of the line ...
- Today in History: 21 February 1931 Değirmisaz-Balıkesir line (162 km) Jülius Berger Kons. It was built. 21/02/2015 Today in the history 21 February 1921 Tarik Price Act has been taxed for men of 18-60 years. 21 February 1931 Değirmisaz-Balıkesir line (162 km) Jülius Berger Cons. It was built.
- Today in History: 4 September 1913 French concession in the construction of Samsun-Sivas line Bugün 04/09/2015 In History Today 4 September 1913 The construction concession of the Samsun-Sivas line under construction was given to the French company Regie Generale. The agreement was approved on 1914. When the company started construction because of the war, the Ottoman Empire had no privilege. 4 September 1942 A delegation from Turkish State Railways visited German Transport Minister Dorpmüller.
- New Railway Line to be constructed in Uzbekistan 01/08/2015 New Railway Line to be constructed in Uzbekistan:-Uzbekistan Railways “The Joint Stock Company will construct the new railway line” Nevai-Kanimeh-Misken olan which is 396,9 km long. According to the news published in the Economy Bulletin of the Ministry of Economy, Economic Research and Evaluation, the new railway line project approved by the decision of the President of Islam Islam Karimov, Bukhara, Harzem, Nevai provinces and Karakalpakistan useful in the use of the potential of Ozer Republic it will be. The project will be implemented in two stages and the first phase of the project will be completed in 2016-2017 years. The cost of the first phase will be 283,1 million dollars and will be financed from internal sources. The duration and cost of the second phase will be determined later.
- Today in History: 4 September 1913 Under construction in Samsun-Sivas line Tarih 04/09/2016 In History Today 4 September 1913 The construction concession of the Samsun-Sivas line under construction was given to the French company Regie Generale. The agreement was approved on 1914. When the company started construction because of the war, the Ottoman Empire had no privilege. 4 September 1942 A delegation from Turkish State Railways visited German Transport Minister Dorpmüller.
- Medina High Speed Train Station Constructed by Yapı Merkezi 20/02/2017 Structure Center Build the Medina Speed Rail Station Delivered: transport, infrastructure and general contracting in Turkey and a project of the Building Center in the world, Al-Madinah High Speed Train graduated from the Station's construction and has delivered. Constructing worldwide transportation, infrastructure and general contracting services, Yapı Merkezi has built Medine High Speed Train Station. Medina High Speed Train Station was delivered within the scope of the 450 km-long Haremeyn High Speed Train Project connecting the cities of Mecca, Jeddah, King Abdullah Economy City and Medina. The first date in 1908 of the Hejaz Railway tarihi
- Barsan Global Logistics, 30 Million Dollar Investment to Build Turkey's Largest Warehouse You 27/04/2017 Barsan Global Logistics, 30 million dollar investment with the construction of Turkey's Largest Warehouse You: Barsan Global Logistics 2016 successfully accomplishing their goals, ambitious entry to 2017 years. Gebze, Turkey began to build the largest repository of 30 million dollars with an investment of BGL, 500 people to provide more employment opportunities with new investments. Barsan Global Logistics continues to grow and expand its service area. BGL, which is going to build a new warehouse in Gebze, which will cost 30 million dollars, will employ 500 people with this investment. When the project is completed, these structures 75 thousand square meters with a covered area, Turkey's highest-volume logistics ...
- Today in History: 4 September 1913 Under construction in Samsun-Sivas line Tarih 04/09/2017 In History Today 4 September 1913 The construction concession of the Samsun-Sivas line under construction was given to the French company Regie Generale. The agreement was approved on 1914. When the company started construction because of the war, the Ottoman Empire had no privilege. 4 September 1942 A delegation from Turkish State Railways visited German Transport Minister Dorpmüller.
- Modern YHT Station to be Built in Arifiye 28/09/2017 As the High Speed and Fast rail network expands, Arifiye is built to meet the increasing passenger demand. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, Deputy General Director Ismail Murtazaoğlu and delegation accompanying him visited YHT Gar in Arifiye. Apaydın received information from the contractor company officials about the works of Arifiye YHT Gar building located on Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Railway Line. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, Doğançay Ripajı continued its works.
- One of the World's Largest Vehicle Construction Companies: Russian Transmissions 19/10/2017 Leading the world in the world's largest vehicle construction companies and the production of railway transportation vehicles, the Russian Transmaşholding produces transportation vehicles such as electric locomotives, metro, rail buses. Speaking to Sputnik, Head of the Department of Foreign Affairs of Transmaşholding Artem Lebedev told the firm. Lebedev stated that the company has been in the market for 15 for years and that 10 is among the leading 68 companies in the world. We have developed new generation electric locomotives such as D20, D2, D5 etc.