Two subway trains collided during the test of a new signaling system in Hong Kong's special administrative district of China.
China's Hong Kong special administrative district at night time 02.00 ranks of the new signaling system of the metro was tested while two subway head-to-head collided. 2 was injured in the accident was announced.
Full Kin-Chiu, Vice President of the Hong Kong Railways Union, said the accident occurred at the crossroads and said the trains could not brake. Kin-Chiu, who pointed out that the first time in Hong Kong was a metro accident, said that the accident was still alarming.
It was learned that the accident had not yet been carried out, but the work continued on the accident.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- East Black Sea Exporters' Association delegation goes to Hong Kong 09/08/2012 The delegation of the Eastern Black Sea Exporters Association (DKIB) is going to Hong Kong between 13-18 August. Mr. Ahmet Hamdi Gürdoğan, Chairman of the Board of NAMIB, made a statement on the visit and reminded that the efforts to establish a logistics center in Trabzon continued at full speed. examining our efficiency in project work is one of our most important goals. In this context, 13-18 is one of the most important logistics centers in the world at the time of August 2012.
- New Trains for the Hong Kong Subway in China 23/07/2015 New Trains are Coming for the Hong Kong Subway in China MTR, which is one of the largest cities in China, operating the Hong Kong subway, signed a contract with the Chinese company CSR for the purchase of new metro trains. 22 According to the agreement in July, Hong Kong's Kwun Tong, Tsuen Won, Island and Tseung Kwan lines will be a total of 93 8'er wagon train will be taken. The price of the contract is determined as 6 billion dollars. MTR company CEO Lincel Leong said in a statement that the MTR firm's biggest agreement, he noted. On the designated lines of old trains 30 has been in use for years Belir
- Hong Kong's longest metro line is managed by Siemens station system 08/09/2013 Hong Kong's longest metro line is managed by the Siemens station system: Siemens contributes to the management of Hong Kong's metro line, one of the world's most densely populated areas. Hong Kong, the heart of the world economy, is working with Siemens in the management of the metro system. With its 3500 per kilometer square, Hong Kong, the city with the highest population density in the world, stands out with one of the most comprehensive metro networks in Asia. Siemens will supply the IT and communication technologies it needs for the local metro operator MTR for the East - West line of Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong experience in rail system investments 01/10/2012 An interesting speech and presentations were made at the Istanbul Finance Summit, where speakers and participants from the country were close to 50. Chairman of the Istanbul Stock Exchange Apart from İbrahim Turhan, he was the President of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, members of the Nasdaq and NYSE-Euronext Board of Directors, and the chairman of the Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange. What was discussed here was important in terms of future cooperation between the stock exchanges. President of Istanbul Stock Exchange Ibrahim Turhan's Vice Chairman of Nasdaq Sandy M. Frucher'dan praises, Dr. Turhan's reputation among international stock market executives in a short period of time has been shown to be a figure. Istanbul…
- Mahmutbey Mecidiyeköy Metro Line Car Driving Test Performed 19/03/2019 Metro Car Driving Test Avrupa was carried out in Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro Line which is the first stage of Kabataş-Beşiktaş-Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Subway Line which will be the first driverless subway of the European side. Uysal informing the pre-driving journalists with the participation of the mayors of the districts where the line will pass, “Mahmutbey-Mecidiyeköy line will serve with the 18 station, which is 15 kilometers long. We will provide fast, comfortable and safe transportation service to our citizens with the latest technology equipped with fully automatic driverless vehicles. I hope this line in the last quarter of this year, Kabatas-Besiktas line in the year of 2020 citizens will be opened to the benefit, "he said. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality…
- During the construction of the Yenikapı-Taksim metro, historical artifacts removed from the ground were saved 30/12/2011 A fire broke out in the empty building on the 3 floor for an unknown reason in Fatih. The flames jumped to the lower floors of the building where the historical artifacts were removed from under the ground during the construction of the Yenikapı-Taksim metro with the 2 building. Some artifacts in plastic crates were damaged. Fire brigade extinguished the result of a fire lasting around 1 hours. At the 3 floor empty building on Helvacı Tahsin Street in İlyas Quarter, Helvacı Tahsin Street, fire broke out due to an unknown reason. Citizens who saw flames reported the situation to the fire department. Fatih Fire Department teams due to the difficulty of putting out the fire asked the reinforcement team. HISTORICAL WORKS RESERVED LER
- Water pipe explodes during subway work in Istanbul 14/12/2014 Water pipe exploded during the subway work in Istanbul: Workers who were planning to do the metro line between Ümraniye-Göztepe exploded the water pipe of İSKİ during the study conducted in Sahrayıcedit. The water rising up to the 4 floor of an apartment building with great pressure scared both the citizens and the environment. Work in the ground line for the subway line planned to be built in Kadikoy Sahrayıcedit Workers, ISKI water pipe exploded. The water exiting from the exploding pipe rose to an 4 floor of an apartment building. The inhabitants of the apartment and the surrounding citizens are fearful moments in the face of water about 10 meters leri
- 3 more than a thousand skeletons found during subway construction in London 14/03/2015 More than a thousand skeletons were found at the 3 in London during the construction of the subway: More than a thousand skeletons discovered the unknown history of London. Employees of the London Underground found the skeleton cemetery in the area they dug during the construction of the subway. Archaeologists by 3. and 16. It was determined that the skeletons recorded to belong to the 19th century were above 17. 3.000 skeletons, which provide information about what happened in London years ago, appeared to be patients of the Bedlam hospital, known for their experiments on mental patients around the world. Experts on the subject, the eyelids were closed with a Roman penny of the victims of the countless experiments on the victims and ilgili
- Terrible accident during the construction of the Metro in Istanbul 16/07/2016 A terrible accident during the construction of the Istanbul Metro: Istanbul is on the road that collapses in Ümraniye, and the rescue of the bus remains on the rear wheels. Istanbul Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe metro line construction continued on the road next to Ihlamurkuyu station collapsed. The rear wheels of the private public bus 34 FD 7088 plate under the rule of Ramadan Flood remained on the collapsing road. Tufan told reporters that he had noticed a slump on the road, then called for help getting off the bus. While taking large security measures at the scene, work is underway to remove the bus from the collapsed road.
- Samulaş Performs Brake Test on CNR Trams 09/05/2015 Samulaş Performed Brake Test on CNR Trams: Samulaş A.Ş. CNR branded light rail vehicles, brake maintenance, with the controls performed during the night hours. Samulaş Inc. In order to measure the braking performances of the brake systems of the CNR light rail system vehicles operated by the CNR brand light rail system, a test drive was carried out between the Baruthane - Fine Arts Stations of the light rail line. In the absence of the light rail system, the tests were carried out between 01.00 and 05.30 for two days and Samulaş A.Ş. technical team as well as technical team of Knorr-Bremse (Germany) and CNR (CHINA) bin
- Tunnel Design Construction Asia 2012 Fair in Hong Kong 10/02/2012 27 February - 1 March 2012 will host Tunnel Design & Construction Asia 2012 in Hong Kong. The aim of the exhibition: Geotechnical Investigation of Asia's Sustainable Tunnel Infrastructure, EPC Contract and Best Practices in Risk Management. For detailed information, please click here: http://www.tunneldesignconstruction.com/Event.aspx?id=635336
- CSR will supply high speed train for Sifang, Guangzhou - Shenzhen - Hong Kong Express Rail Connection (ERL) 19/04/2012 MTR Corporation, China South Locomotive with Guangzhou - Shenzhen - Hong Kong Express Rail Connection (ERL) for the agreement of nine high-speed train supply agreement was agreed against Yuan 1.36bn (US $ 215.7m). The eight-car kits will be available in the CRH380A model with the speed of 380km / h. The trains will be delivered when the 26 km Hong Kong ERL line is opened and will be used in high-speed services between Shenzhen and Guangzhou. It is estimated that by the time 100.000 will be transported, 2031 will reach a daily 160.000 passenger capacity. Source: Raillynews
- Map of Hong Kong Metro 10/08/2012 Hong Kong Metro Map Last updated: August 2012
- Rail System Activities: Asia Pacific Railways 2013 Fair - Hong Kong 18/01/2013 Asia Pacific Rail - Asia Pacific Railways 2013 Fair 12-14 March 2013 will be held in Hong Kong. Asia Pacific Railways 2013 Fair bring together operators, government officials, international leading consultants, rail system companies; is the region's leading railway activity, designed to discuss new investment strategies, services and innovations. Please click to get more information about the exhibition: Raillynews
- Hong Kong Metro Trains Renewed 27/07/2015 Hong Kong Metro Trains Renewed: Hong Kong's metro operator MTR signed a contract with Chinese company CSR Qingdao Sifang. According to the agreement, MTR will buy 93 8'er wagon train for use in Hong Kong subway. With the new trains, the trains on the Hong Kong subway, Kwun Tong, Tsuen Wan, Island and Tseung Kwan O lines will be renovated. Modern trains to be taken between 2018 and 2023 periodically is expected to enter service in Hong Kong subway. MTR company said in a statement ordered by the date of the Hong Kong subway is the largest order given. Also in the production stage of trains Ayrıca
- Hong Kong Metro and Microbiome 13/08/2018 One of the major problems of the employees living in big cities is public transportation. Especially in big cities such as Istanbul, where many people are able to access public transport and get off at work, even if it is even a separate art, many people use public transportation, especially light rail systems. Light rail and other public transport does not only carry people. Together with hundreds of thousands of people, they carry their microbiome and the thousands of microorganisms that they leave in the vehicles. Especially in the months when the germs are intense, even if the distance of breathing is full, it is common to larda
- High Speed Train Line Opened From Hong Kong to China 24/09/2018 The Hong Kong section of the Guangcou-Sirin-Hong Kong train connection, which reduced the journey time between China's capital Beijing and Hong Kong to nine hours, announced that it entered service yesterday. High-speed trains started connecting Hong Kong to China. After months of 'assimilation' debates in the country, the Guangcou-Şincın-Hong Kong line, which opened at the end of the year, reduces the journey between China's capital Beijing and Hong Kong to nine hours. There are direct flights between Hong Kong and 200 destinations on the mainland with trains running on the hour with 44 kilometers. The new railway connects directly with China's 25 one thousand kilometer-long high-speed train network. At this point, including the tourism of the line Bu
- TIR collided with speedy train in Konya (Video) 14/09/2012 1 was heavily injured in the accident that occurred as a result of the collision of the TIR with the accelerated train in the level crossing in Konya. Accident, today at the 3 ranks in central Meram district Yayla Pınar neighborhood level crossing occurred. The expedited passenger train 12.30, under the direction of the mechanic Sezai Bilmez (31) on the way to Karamana from Konya, collided with the TIR, the 62414 BZJ 31 license plate used by Mehmet Acay (42) at the level crossing of the warning signs. With the effect of the collision, the TIR flew to the irrigation canal next to the level crossing. In the accident, the passengers in the accelerated train are saved without injury, the mechanic does not know and the assistant engineer Uğur Noyan (80) Kaz
- In History Today: 20 October 1957 Simplon Express, collided with a motorized train near Edirne Tarih 20/10/2012 20 October 1885 According to the news in Ankara Province Newspaper, the people of Ankara requested the railway with the petition of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the petition they submitted to the Sultan. 20 October 1921 After the Ankara Agreement with the French, the Ulukışla-Mersin line was opened. The right to operate Pozantı-Nusaybin line was given to the French. 20 October 1932 The first Mersin train went to Samsun. (Reached from the Mediterranean to the Black Sea) between Turkey and France "protocol on the roads on the Turkey-Syria border" was held. 20 October 1939 Sivas-Çetinkaya-Erzincan-Erzurum line was completed. 20 October 1957 Simplon Express, near Edirne collided with a motorized train. 89 injured people killed 108 passengers.
- Today in History: 20 October 1957 Simplon Express collides with motorized train near Edirne 20/10/2015 History in History 20 October 1885 According to the news in Ankara Province Newspaper, the people of Ankara requested the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the railway with the petition they submitted to the Sultan. 20 October 1921 After the Ankara Agreement with the French, the Ulukışla-Mersin line was opened. The right to operate Pozantı-Nusaybin line was given to the French. 20 October 1932 The first Mersin train went to Samsun. (Reached from the Mediterranean to the Black Sea) between Turkey and France "protocol on the roads on the Turkey-Syria border" was held. 20 October 1939 Sivas-Çetinkaya-Erzincan-Erzurum line was completed. 20 October 1957 Simplon Express, near Edirne collided with a motorized train. 89 injured people killed 108 passengers.
- Tramway collided with police car in Zeytinburnu 26/02/2017 Tramway and police vehicle collided in Zeytinburnu: Istanbul Zeytinburnu, a police car collided with the tram and lights to cross the street. A police officer was slightly injured in the accident because of an accident in Kabatas - Bağcılar tram stops also stopped about 1 hours. According to information received, Kabataş-Bağcılar line of the tram, CevizliBağlı collided with the police vehicle trying to cross the road. In the evening, the 21: 00 ranks were killed by a police officer. Police and fire crews were dispatched to the scene and passengers inside the tram were evacuated. Passengers CevizliTo the tram stop, you can walk on foot, here bağ
- Gold was stolen during the construction of Marmaray 12/04/2016 During the construction of Marmaray the gold was stolen: CHP Istanbul Deputy Av. Mahmut Tanal, excavated in the construction of Marmaray, but the record of the alleged kidnapped gold and historical artifacts asked. CHP Istanbul Deputy Av. Mahmut Tanal, Transport Minister Binali Yildirim, Marmaray construction, but the record was taken by kidnapping the alleged gold and historical artifacts asked. TURKISH GRAND NATIONAL ASSEMBLY PRESIDENT following to my questions, Transport, Shipping and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim's Constitution be answered in writing by the 98 and 96 of the National Assembly Rules of Procedure. I respectfully respect the articles. Hunting. Mahmut TANAL Istanbul MP 60 archaeologist, Mahmut
- Tender Announcement: Scissor motor drive circuit manufacture, test, installation work 06/06/2013 TCDD Plant 2.BÖLGE DIRECTOR MANUFACTURING, TESTING, INSTALLATION AND INSTALLATION CONCERNING SUBJECT TO TENDER Article 1 - Information on business administration 1.1. The owner of the business administration; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 2.BÖLGE DIRECTORATE Procurement and Service Procurement Tender Commission b) Address: Behiçbey / ANKARA c) Phone number: 0312 211 14 49 d) Fax number: 0312 211 12 25 e) e-mail address: www.tcdd .gov.tr f) Name / Surname / Title of the Personnel concerned: Basri MELETLİ / Commission Manager 1.2. The bidders contact the staff from the above addresses and numbers for the bidding information.
- Marmaray's Test Brings Percent 30 06/08/2013 Marmaray's test brought 30: "The project of the century" Marmaray flew housing prices on the routes he passed. The test of the project even increased the prices 30 percent. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan "century, not the project of centuries," he described as Marmaray, real estate prices on the route goes up to the summit. The fact that the Bosphorus pass through the project to 4 minutes and the transportation of 1 million people per day made a doping effect on the real estate sector. Transfer stations on the European side Halkalı, Kazlıçeşme and Yenikapı, Söğütlüçeşme, Bostancı, Maltepe, Pendik and Gebze on the Asian side, and the housing prices are expected to be completed with the completion of the project. 29 Kartal-Kadıköy High Speed Train Line in October X
- Gaziantep Rail system expansion test not performed 14/02/2014 Expansion test was not carried out in the rail system of Gaziantep: Subcontractor Comsa –Metroray, who undertook the construction of the rail system, asked the municipality to re-examine the tracks. The source of the work was completed, but the interior of the company officials indicating that Mehmet Burgaz confession with the masters personally did. Burgaz said that the resources were not made at the temperature according to the standards and that the expansion tests of the rails had not been completed. For this reason, trams can cause accidents and troubles with the use of rails. Although we insistently say that the sources of the rails made under these conditions are not correct Bu