With the participation of President Recep Tayyip ERDOĞAN, 18 will visit 18 Çanakkale Bridge construction site in 1915 Mart Çanakkale Sea Victory and Martyrs Memorial Day program to be held on Monday in Çanakkale.
In the 101 Çanakkale Bridge project, which is located in the Malkara-Çanakkale section of Kınalı-Tekirdağ-Çanakkale-Savaştepe Motorway, which is located in the 1915 km of Malkara; steel shaft work will be carried out on the towers of the tower which continue to work in the wet pool.
Two of the steel shafts that will transfer the loads coming from the tower to the ground via the caisson foundations will be located on the European side of the bridge and two on the Asian side. Steel shafts; 23 meter height, 18 meter diameter and 526 tons weight for European side; 26 meter height, 18 meter diameter and 603 tons weight for Asian side.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 1915 Çanakkale Bridge to be the World's Number One Bridge at 2022 22/03/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, the world's largest bridge 1915 Canakkale Bridge are doing. 1915 Çanakkale Bridge will start to serve as the world's number one bridge in 2022. I We opened the European side of the North Marmara Motorway to Çatalca and the Anatolian side to İzmit-Dilovası. We opened the Akhisar and Balıkesir passages, which are the critical points of the Istanbul-Izmir Motorway, to the 10 billion-dollar project, and in the previous years we opened the Bursa-Manisa crossings, the İzmir-Kemalpaşa line of the Osmangazi Bridge, the remaining 190 kilometers, Bursa and Balıkesir. to the outskirts of the Balıkesir-Savaştepe-Akhisar line.
- 1915 Çanakkale Bridge will be the longest suspension bridge in the world 20/06/2017 1915 Çanakkale Bridge will be the longest suspension bridge in the world. will be the longest suspension bridge in the world with the middle opening.` `Minister Arslan, Covered district of Tekirdag Municipality Square '' Goodness for Iftar '' program participated in. Talking here, Tekirdag's industry, economy, industry with Istanbul with reviving the economy, he said Turkey was a very important center. 1915 2023 years of investments in Tekirdag ...
- 1915 Drilling Works Started for Çanakkale Bridge 02/11/2016 1915 Drilling Works Started for Çanakkale Bridge: Drilling works were started for the construction of "Çanakkale 1915 Şehitler Bridge". Drilling works were started by Fugro Scout Singapore flag ship on the 200 meter semi-field. In the information given by Istanbul Navtex Station under the Navigation, Hydrography and Oceanography Department of the Turkish Naval Forces Command, 11 2016 40D and 20.72 026 37.65 40 20.14 026 38.86 200 83 20 4641 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX . XNUMX meter-long, XNUMX meter-wide Fugro Scout weighs tons of ships XNUMX gros. Lapseki district L
- Excavations and Piling Works at 1915 Çanakkale Bridge Completed 25/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, 18 2022 1915 6 planned to be completed on the date of the maritime excavation and piling works in the sea for the purpose of the basic improvement is done in the sea, the bridge will enter the service on both sides of the Dardanelles with the trip time will go down to 1915 minutes . Minister Turhan, XNUMX Canakkale Bridge Lapseki Sekerkaya and Gelibolu Sütlüce found in the site. Turhan, in his speech here, the bridge, connecting the Northern Marmara Motorway and the Istanbul-Izmir Highway will contain a portion of the Kinali-Çanakkale Savaştepe Motorway, he said. Turhan, who gave information about the ongoing works on the bridge, said:
- 1915 Canakkale Bridge Works Continuously 22/02/2019 The works are continuing at the "1915 Canakkale Bridge", which will receive the title of the world's largest mid-span suspension bridge when it is put into service. According to the statement made by the Governorate of Dardanelles, "18 March 2017 1915 Çanakkale Bridge, which was laid by our President Mr. Recep Tayyip ERDOĞAN, is progressing rapidly. Based on 83,3 January 74, the floatation process in the Wet Pool, which is the second manufacturing stage of the foundation of the Asian Tower Caissons with a basis of 50.186 tons, was carried out on Tem
- The Passage of the Çanakkale 1915 Bridge Was Made Before It Was Done 26/10/2016 Çanakkale 1915 Bridge Toll No More Done: Çanakkale 1915 Bridge today, providing information about the Prime Minister Binali Yildirim,: Çanakkale is an impassable date is now, Çanakkale is passed, all kinds of passes are. Passing through the sea, passing through the air will now be passed through the land. one of the rare countries in the world that makes such a huge project in Turkey, "he said. Prime Minister Binali Yildirim said that the toll will be 15 euro + VAT. Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, today announced his meeting at the meeting announced that the Çanakkale 1915 Bridge will be announced tomorrow. Prime Minister Yildirim said the tolls on the bridge would be 15 Euro plus VAT. Başbakan
- Signatures for 1915 Çanakkale Bridge are being taken tomorrow 15/03/2017 Signatures for the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge are being taken tomorrow: Signatures for the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge, which will receive the title of X the longest bridge in the world X in terms of footwell, will be taken tomorrow. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, said in a statement, before the groundbreaking ceremony for the giant project, South Korean Land Infrastructure and Transport Minister Ho-In Kang will participate in the signing ceremony with the participation of said. Arslan, planned to be a length of 352 kilometers Kinali-Tekirdag-Canakkale-Gallipoli-Balikesir-Wartepe Highway Malkara-Gelibolu-1915 Çanakkale Bridge in the first place and will provide the connection to the area of Malkara-Çanakkale 100-Malkara-laying ceremony for the laying of a ceremony, he said. Minister Arslan, 18 Mart The 102 of the Çanakkale Victory. year…
- Caisson Installation of 1915 Çanakkale Bridge 18/03/2019 The construction of the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge, which is under construction, will be performed today with a ceremony. 18 March Martyrs' Memorial Day to be held at 18 Mart Stadium and 104 of Çanakkale Victory. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who will attend the Year Ceremony, will also examine the construction works of 1915 Çanakkale Bridge. President Erdoğan will assemble the tower caisson foundation shaft assembly of 1915 Çanakkale Bridge, which is being constructed later. Turkish President Erdoğan will be accompanied by Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure. The assembly of steel shafts on the foundations of the tower caisson in the wet pond will be held with a ceremony. Then the base of the tower was raised to the base position of the final tower that was previously cured by floating…
- 1915 Çanakkale Bridge Lapseki Keson Download Ceremony Done 27/05/2019 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan said that the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge would provide significant economic acceleration in the region. said. Minister Turhan, 30 Canakkale Bridge - Lapseki Dipping Ceremony in the world, the longest span of the world, 1 on the Asian side of the Canakkale Bridge to the sink of the cauldron of the pleasure of being immersed, he said. Turhan said that their only goal was to pr bring the nation above the level of contemporary civilization in order not to drop the crescent to the ground inin, and that uyg
- 1915 Comes to the Sea in Canakkale Bridge Construction 19/03/2018 Ahmet Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said about the construction of the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge, N We have finished the tests of the towers. The height of each tower is 318 meters. Unlike many bridges in the world, we will make two separate bridges and connect these two bridges with the 333 meter connection inputs. " said. Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said about the construction of the 46 Çanakkale Bridge, "We have completed the tests of the towers.