Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, Istanbul Airport - which will provide transportation to Istanbul Airport in FebruaryHalkalı and Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport, the new development plans were approved.
The report presented to the IMM Assembly wasHalkalı In the statement made about the line; Havalimanı Istanbul Airport-Halkalı Vezneciler-Arnavutköy Metro Line route, which is being constructed by Metropolitan Municipality, will be terminated at Fenertepe Station. Both lines will be integrated at Fenertepe Station. Considering the effect of the 'Traditional Sports Center Project' and the 'Olimpiyatköy Station', which were tendered by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the location of Olimpiyatköy Station; Considering that the line is revised so as not to affect the size, plan and profile, it is considered that these proposal plans are appropriate because they are aimed at resolving the transportation problems of Istanbul. etkil
Revisions to the Istanbul Airport-Gayrettepe line were made for the connection of public transportation lines and for the establishment of integration.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kartepe Ropeway Project Completion Plans Completed 26/07/2018 Development plans were completed in the cable car project, which will carry passengers from the skirts of the mountain to the summit of Kartepe. The plans were suspended in the Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urbanization. Clear steps have been taken for the lardır ropeway getir, which Kocaeli Metropolitan and Kartepe municipalities have expressed as a promise of choice for years. The works for the ropeway where the municipality has completed the project tender and is planning to begin construction of this period is continuing. Finally, the zoning plans were changed in the area where the ropeway was built and the areas where the ropeway was located were put into new plans. After the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, the development plans were suspended in the provincial directorate. After the suspension period ık
- 3 Multi-storey Great Istanbul Tunnel Project Plans Approved 21/01/2019 The plans of the da 3 Multi-Storeyed Grand Tunnel Project rahatlık, which stated that it would provide great comfort in transportation by connecting the Anatolian roads on the European side with the Bosporus, will be unanimously accepted in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council. Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments, prepared proposals, reports and articles, sent to Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Then the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of City Planning made a change in the zoning amendment and sent it to the commissions of Transportation and Traffic and Development and Public Works. 1 / 5000 scale Master Plan Amendment Proposal covering… Unplanned Site ı and some parts "
- Moving to Istanbul Airport to be Completed in Mar 07/02/2019 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turhan participated in the press conference held at the Information Technologies Authority (ICTA) for the '2018 year evaluation and 2019 year targets havalim of the Ministry. Turhan, 29 Ekim flight to the point said. Turhan, Istanbul Airport, 2018 point of flight is currently being made by expressing the airport, 5 October 19 began as a reminder of the move. Turhan said that the number of flights is increasing with each passing day and the relocation of the companies that will serve here is continuing. Turhan stated that the transportation will be completed in March of this year, and THY ın
- Istanbul University - Avcilar Coast Funicular Line Project approved by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality 13/03/2014 Istanbul BB Istanbul University - Avcılar Coast Funicular Line Project has been approved by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality The new developments related to "Istanbul University Avcilar Campus - Avcilar Coastal Funicular Line Project" will be realized by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The project was approved by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and the tenderers announced that the tender will be announced after the completion of the works and the necessary approvals. Noting that the project is being carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, officials noted that the issue will be clarified in the coming days. The project is planned to be built in Bakırköy - Beylikdüzü metro line Yapım
- 3. Airport Plans Suspended 18/06/2014 3. Airport Plans Suspended: 3 to be held in Istanbul. The development plans approved by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization for the airport were approved by 5 in June. 1 / 100, which is considered as the constitution of Istanbul, plans for the first time in the plans of the 16 thousand will come down in July. 76, 5 to the north of Istanbul will be built on an area of 1 million square meters. 3 / 1 thousand scale Environmental Plan Plan change prepared for the airport, 100 / 1bin scale Master Plan and 5 / bin scale Implementation Plan, Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urbanization billboard was suspended on the website. 1 June N
- New Zoning Plan Arrangement in 10 District in Istanbul 17/07/2019 New zoning plan arrangement in 10 district of Istanbul has been suspended. 10, suspended by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, will be suspended for the day after the new zoning plan arrangements in the district are suspended. 30 The new zoning plan arrangements in Bayrampaşa, Eyüpsultan, Kadıköy, Küçükçekmece, Maltepe, Ataşehir, Arnavutköy and Başakşehir districts, which were suspended in July, will be suspended in August. 12 In July, the new zoning plan of Esenler district was suspended. The suspension process will be completed by 12 in August and will be off the suspension. Suspended new zoning regulations in the districts of Istanbul can be challenged during the suspension process. Unless there is an objection…
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development to finance EBRD Dnepropetrovsk metro project 30/07/2012 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has agreed to lend 152 million euros for the first phase of the construction of the planned subway construction in Dnipro, Ukraine. The Ukrainian government will finance the remaining 61 million euros. Source: Raillynews
- Minister Murat Kurum "Channel Istanbul Plans Ready!" 09/11/2018 Environment and Urban Planning Minister Murat Institution AK Party Environment, City and Culture Presidency Education and Consultation Meeting on the agenda of the live broadcast found important explanations. All Turkey's closely Minister Murat Authority also found in description, followed by Channel Istanbul tender for "a project can Kanal İstanbul project century project say. He completed Ministry planning work. This project we have identified reserve areas for Istanbul regarding. Reflects our culture and architecture of a hometown Standards We will adopt horizontal architecture instead of vertical architecture, let's take an architect Sinan and transfer important works to future generations.
- Kemerburgaz Dekovil Line Reconstruction Project Canceled 28/01/2019 After the cancellation of the Kemerburgaz Dekovil / Train Line, the construction project was canceled. Northern Forests Defense, "Istanbul has a future for the economy to be under pressure and the city should not grow under any pressure," he said. The Northern Forest Group made a “victory statement ov upon the cancellation of the zoning plans for this project following the açık Kemerburgaz Dekovil / Train Line Tender Kuzey. The nature protectionist activist group, which has been fighting for the forests and water basins in the north of Istanbul, has taken action upon the emergence of the project and launched a comprehensive campaign. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) to give up the railway line and then zoning İstanbul
- Today in History: 8 November 1870 Istanbul-Edirne line approved 08/11/2012 8 November 1870 Istanbul-Edirne line was approved.