Between Yenikapı and Otogar stations, the Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro Line is held jointly. After the bus station, the line departs from Esenler and Bağcılar Square and is integrated with the Kirazlı-Olympic-Başakşehir metro line in the Kirazlı region.
The line has an 400.000 (Average) passenger route on the route where it is built, even daily number of trips, and Yenikapı-Kiraz is the only one in the direction of 168. The Yenikapı-Kirazlı Metro Line with the 13 station is open between 06.00 and 00.00 and the trip time is about 25 minutes (One-way) and the time is 4 (Peak Hour).
1 station is located on Yenikapı -Kirazlı Line where M13B is operated.
The 8 of the stations in the system is built in the middle platform and the 4 side side bus station is built on the 3 track line and the double center platform structure.
All stations have indoor seating areas and 135 elevators with total 65 escalators.
Tunnel / Underground Station (8): Yenikapı, Aksaray, Emniyet - Fatih, Topkapı - Ulubatlı, Menderes, Üçyüzlü, Bağcılar Square, Kirazlı Bağcılar
Above Ground Station (5): Bayrampaşa - Maltepe, Sağmalcılar, Kartaltepe - Kocatepe, Bus Station, Esenler
At Yenikapı Station, the transfer to the M2 Yenikapı - Hacıosman and Marmaray facilities can be transferred to Aksaray and Bağcılar Meydan stations, T1 Bağcılar - Kabataş Tram Line, Kirazlı Station, M3 Kirazlı - Olympic - Başakşehir Metro Line.
YENIKAPI-CHERRY METRO STOPS
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Kirazlı-Olympic-Başakşehir Metro Stops and Route 14/02/2019 The construction of the line between Kirazlı Station and Başakşehir / Metrokent stations was started in 2006. From İkitelli Industrial Station, shuttle service is carried out in the direction of Olympic Station. There are even 16 stations, with an approximate length of 11 km. In addition, there is a warehouse and workshop building in the Olympic site. SEFER INFORMATION The line has the potential of 70.000 Passenger / Hour on the route on which it was built. The Kirazli-Olympic-Basaksehir Metro Line, located at the 11 station, is open between 06.00 and 00.00 and the duration of the trip is approximately 20 minutes (3 minutes). STATION STRUCTURES Stations 8 trains that enable operation with 180 meter-length platform lar
- Taksim - Yenikapi Subway line when opening and stops the route how? 04/02/2014 Taksim - Yenikapi Metro line when opening and how to make the route long-term palnalan Taksim-Yenikapı metro finally meets citizens ... On the steel bridge made to the Golden Horn so far 17 thousand 329 cubic meter concrete, 6 bin 795 tons of steel with 169 tone cable It was used. 27 2 500 360 120 15 15 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Taksim Yenikapi metro This month, February will begin to serve in the XNUMX ... XNUMX February ik
- Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro Stations, Route, Duration 06/02/2019 Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport is the first railway system of Metro Istanbul with a length of 21 Km. The first line of the M1 business starts from the Yenikapı integration zone and passes through the Bayrampaşa area to the Bus Station. Following the direction of Merter, the M1A Line passing through Zeytinburnu and extending to Atatürk Airport connects the Suriçi area to the airport. The daily number of passengers with 400.000 (average) passenger potential on the route to which it is built, Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport is 169 in one direction. The Yenikapi - Ataturk Airport Line, located in the 18 station, is open between 06.00 and 00.00 and the flight time is about ik
- Yenikapı-Hacıosman Metro Line Stops and Route 11/02/2019 The first stage of the line, which was started in 1992 and served between Yenikapı and Hacıosman, was launched on 16 September 2000. Daily, an average of 320.000 passengers serving, even from the Industrial District Station Seyrantepe Shuttle Operation is being transferred. SEFER INFORMATION The line is the daily number of passengers with 320.000 (average) passenger potential on the route on which it is built, and the number of 225 Total Flights 790 in one direction is Yenikapı-Hacıosman. The Yenikapı-Hacıosman Metro Line, located in the 16 station, is open between 06.15 and 00.00 and the duration is approximately 31 minutes (One way).
- Basaksehir - Kirazli Subway Line Stations 15/06/2013 Başakşehir - Kirazlı Metro Line Stations Başakşehir Mayor Mevlüt Uysal said that they have one of the most beautiful subways of Istanbul in terms of the Metro, "The most recently made Bağcılar-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatköyü Metro is the most modern metro. someone who ride from the subway very conveniently can travel to Taksim or Tuzla comfortably, "he said. As soon as the subway line opened, Gülsüm Onay said, ya We were very pleased to have the metro in Başakşehir. I was riding on the tram instead of riding the bus in which I was pregnant. Now I will take the metro. I thank Mr. President, başlayan he said. 1 is the year X
- Tender Announcement: Yenikapı-Otogar-Airport-Kirazlı-Halkalı Metro Signaling and Platform Separator Door Systems will be Purchased 15/05/2018 METRO SIGNALIZATION AND PLATFORM SEPARATOR DOOR SYSTEMS WILL BE PURCHASED ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY RAILWAY SYSTEM DEPARTMENT EUROPEAN SIDE RAIL SYSTEM DIRECTORATE Yenikapı-Otogar-Airport-Kirazlı-Halkalı Procurement and Commissioning of Metro Signaling and Platform Separator Door Systems Procurement shall be procured according to the open tender procedure in accordance with Article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed information about the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 210292 1-Administration a) Address: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Additional Service Building, European Side Rail System Directorate, Osmaniye Mah. Çobançeşme Koşuyolu Bulvarı No: 5 Floor: 2 34568 BAKIRKÖY / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax Ç
- Yenikapı-Sefaköy metro line stops have been announced 25/08/2015 Yenikapı-Sefaköy metro line stops have been announced: The construction of the Yenikapı-Sefaköy metro line has been completed. Yenikapı Sefaköy metro line has passed the EIA process. Yenikapı Sefaköy rail system line passing through the Fatih, Zeytinburnu, Bakırköy, Bahçelievler and Küçükçekmece districts is designed as a continuation of the existing Hacıosman Yenikapı metro line. 5 WILL INTEGRATE THE SEPARATE RAIL SYSTEM Yenikapı, the first stop of the Yenikapı Sefaköy metro line, planned to be integrated into the Metrobus, sea bus and 5 separate rail system, will be the most important hub of the European Side. Another important transfer center will be the Bakırköy stop. Bakirkoy station in Ido-Kirazli, Yenikapi-Airport Bakırköy
- Halkalı-Kirazlı metro route became clear 21/10/2015 Halkalı-Kirazlı subway route is clear:Halkalı-Kirazlı rail system line began the process of Çed. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Project and Projects Department, Directorate of Infrastructure Projects Halkalı Kirazlı metro line is realized with the investment of 4 billion 185 million TL. Küçükçekmece, Bahçelievler and Bağcılar districts, Halkalıto Kirazli Halkalı Kirazlı metro line will be an extension of the existing M1B Aksaray-Otogar-Kirazlı line. INTRODUCING METRO AND MARMARAY The new extension line will be located in the East-West direction, while the M1 metro line and marmaray will be connected. 9.7 consisting of total 9 stations on the kilometer line Halkalı...
- Kadıköy-Tavşantepe Metro Stop Route Duration 02/02/2019 The line is 1. 2012 was completed in 21,7 and 16 station was opened in 2 km between Kadıköy and Kartal. With the construction of Yakacık-Adnan Kahveci, Pendik and Tavşantepe stations, the line's 2. The stage was also completed. 26,5. The length of the line was increased to 19 km and the number of stations to 82. The average time of a route is 06.00 minutes. In the morning, the 24.00 continues its expedition to 4. Each 100 saves passengers time with having an expedition in minutes. The line is located on the DXNUMX route starting from Kadikoy and in Acıbadem region and follows this route until Tavşantepe. Maltepe on the line Hat
- Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Metro Stop Route Duration 03/02/2019 Üsküdar-Cekmekoy Line 20 km long, is the second metro line on the Asian side of Turkey's is the first driverless metro line. The line starts from Üsküdar Square and passes through Ümraniye district center and ends at Çekmeköy Square. It is planned to extend the line with the passenger potential of 180.000 (Average) on the route it was built to, and to extend to the Sultanbeyli and Kurtköy region in line with the future vision of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality rail systems. The Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Line, which has an 16 station, is open between 06.00 and 24.00 and the duration is approximately 32 minutes (One-way) and the time is 8 minutes. STATION STRUCTURES The tunnels of the line are ell
- Negotiations on transfer of Bakirkoy - Incirli - Kirazli Metro Line and Bakirkoy - Beylikduzu Metro Line continue 26/12/2012 Bakirkoy - Incirli - Kirazli Metro Line (9 km, 8 station) and Bakirkoy - Beylikduzu Metro Line (25 km, 18 station) transfer operations between the Ministry and the Municipality is continuing on the transfer process. The tender announcements are planned to be made within the 2013 year after the completion of the transfer negotiations. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- Negotiations on transfer of Bakirkoy - Incirli - Kirazli Metro Line and Bakirkoy - Beylikduzu Metro Line continue 31/12/2012 Bakirkoy - Incirli - Kirazli Metro Line (9 km, 8 station) and Bakirkoy - Beylikduzu Metro Line (25 km, 18 station) transfer operations between the Ministry and the Municipality is continuing on the transfer process. The tender announcements are planned to be made within the 2013 year after the completion of the transfer negotiations. The officials we interviewed on the issue stated that the Otogar - Bağcılar - İkitelli metro line, which was removed from the investment program of the Ministry, will be carried out by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Source: Investments
- Bakirkoy - Beylikduzu Metro Line and Bakirkoy (IDO) - Incirli - Kirazli Metro Lines are expected to be announced this year 13/03/2014 UDHB Metro Projects Bakırköy - Beylikdüzü Metro Line and Bakırköy (İDO) - İncirli - Kirazlı Metro Lines are expected to be announced this year. and new developments in subway projects. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Bakirkoy - Beylikduzu Metro Line and Bakirkoy (IDO) - Incirli - Kirazli Metro Line tenders are being prepared. In order for the tender notices to be made, the authorities indicating that the approval of the Ministry of Development is expected to be able to make a tender announcement after the necessary approvals are received.
- 68 subway car - Hacıosman - Yenikapı Rail Public Transport System subway vehicle tender result (PRIVATE NEWS) 08/10/2014 Istanbul BB Rail Public Transport System Project 68 08 2014 68 3 83.216.989 67.986.400 X Hacıosman - Yenikapı Rail Public Transportation System 90.800.000 company bid on the procurement and commissioning of 7 pieces metro vehicle has offered the bid. premium 2 Export Credit interest rate eurobor +% 13 5 annual export credit 40 annual industrial credit Localization:% 77.520.000 HYUNDAI-ROTEM: Vehicle offer XNUMXEuro Credit%
- Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram Stations, Route, Time 08/02/2019 The first phase of the 19,3 Km long line was built between Sirkeci and Aksaray and opened in 1992. The line connected to Topkapi and Zeytinburnu is extended to Eminonu Station. 29 was transferred to Kabataş on June 2006 by passing over Galata Bridge. In the Kabatas region, the connection between Yenikapi Haciosman Metro Line and Taksim - Kabatas Funicular Line was established and thus 4. Rail transportation between Levent and Atatürk Airport has been provided. All stations of Zeytinburnu - Bagcilar Line, which were commissioned in 2006 and operated with high-based trolley vehicles, are only one week X
- Kadıköy-Moda Nostalgic Tram Line Stops and Route 13/02/2019 The length of the Kadıköy - Moda Tram Line is 2,6 km and there is even a total 10 station. Kadikoy - Moda Tram Line, where 4 tramway car works, starts from Kadikoy Square and reaches to Bahariye Street via bus private route. The line reaching to Moda by following Bahariye Street reaches Kadıköy Square again via Moda Street. The line is 2.500 with the daily potential of the 82 passenger on the route on which it is built. 10: 06 - 55: 21 on 00: 08 - 30: 21 on Saturday, 00: 10: 00 and 20: 00: XNUMX hours on Sunday.
- Başakşehir-Kirazlı metro line has been postponed 11/09/2012 The opening of the Başakşehir-Kirazlı metro line was postponed. The expected opening on Sunday was postponed to a later date. Source: www.basakhaber.com
- Başakşehir - Kirazlı Metro Line opened (Video - Photo Gallery) 15/06/2013 Başakşehir - Kirazlı Metro Line has been opened With the speed, comfort and safe transportation, Otogar-Bağcılar-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatköy Metro Line, which will contribute to the solution of the traffic problem of Istanbul, began to carry passengers. Bagcilar citizens met with the applause of the metro. Otogar-Bağcılar-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatköy Metro Line which is one of the most important transportation systems implemented on the European side of Istanbul started to carry passengers. With the opening of the station in Bağcılar thousands of citizens descending the subway, excitedly looked at the station and met with applause met the metro train. Bagcilar, who made the first journey to Basaksehir, expressed their satisfaction with the service of the subway. The metro used the 3 person 27 full 600 hour at the first XNUMX hour. On the other hand, Istanbul Metropolitan,
- Başakşehir- Kirazlı Metro Line 1 Up to the mix of 50 discount 15/06/2013 Başakşehir- Kirazlı Metro Line 1 The Bus Terminal-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatköy Metro Line, which is one of the most important transportation systems implemented on the European side of Istanbul, has started to carry passengers. With the opening of the station in Bağcılar thousands of citizens descending the subway, excitedly looked at the station and met with applause met the metro train. Bagcilar, who made the first journey to Basaksehir, expressed their satisfaction with the service of the subway. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council unanimously approved the transfer of a passenger with a discount of 50 by the Otogar-Bağcılar-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatköy Metro until 1 November 2013. With the decision, the discount period in Kadıköy-Kartal Metro line was extended until the same date.
- Bakirkoy İDO - Bağcılar Kirazlı continues its tender preparation works for the Metro Line 27/02/2014 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Metro Projects Bakırköy İDO - Bağcılar Kirazlı Metro Line is currently underway. Preparations are underway for Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which will be carried out by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. The tender is expected to be announced in the coming months after the completion of the works and the necessary approvals. İlkyuva consists of Yıldıztepe, Molla Gürani and Kirazlı stations. İlk
- Bus line to Kirazlı Metro Station 19/06/2014 Bus line was put to Kirazlı Metro Station: Bağcılar Technical Industrial Vocational High School Student Council provided a bus line to Kirazlı Metro Station. Bağcılar Technical Industrial Vocational High School Student Council President Nurullah Araz and his assistants started to work with the permission of the District Directorate of National Education to get a bus line to Kirazlı Metro Station. The bus, 12 school, 2 private hospital and 2 pass by the health center and take passengers from all ages and all walks to the station they want to go to. Bağcılar-Zeytinburnu Tram Line, which was put into service in Bağcılar, the largest district of Istanbul, and Başakşehir-Bağcılar Kirazlı-Otogar İstanbul
- Istanbul Metro Project Project is waiting for the approval of the Authority to reach the tender for the construction of Bakırköy - İncirli - Kirazlı Metro Line 24/06/2014 AYGM Istanbul Subway Project Project is waiting for the approval of the Authority for the construction of the Bakırköy - İncirli - Kirazlı Metro Line construction. Developments recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the preparation of the related tender specifications has been completed. After receiving the necessary approvals, the tender will be announced. Authorities, Bakirkoy - Beylikduzu Metro Line Project continues to work on the ongoing tender will be done. As it is known, Istanbul Metro projects i
- Bakirkoy - Incirli - Kirazli Metro line construction tender is expected 22/08/2014 AYGM Istanbul Metro Project Project The approval of the authority is expected to be made for Bakırköy-İncirli - Kirazlı Metro line construction tender. New developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; In order to be able to reach the tender about the project, the preparation of the specifications was completed. The tender will be announced at the end of this month and the companies will be asked to submit a tender. Officials, Bakirkoy - Beylikduzu Metro Line Project continues to work, the tender Yet
- Istanbul Metro Project is going to be announced nowadays for Bakırköy (IDO) - İncirli - Kirazli Metro Line construction tender 10/09/2014 AYGM Istanbul Metro Project Project Kir Bakirkoy (IDO) - Incirli - Kirazlı Metro Construction Project hat The preparation of the tender specification of the tender is completed. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the announcement regarding the aforementioned tender is expected to be published in the Public Procurement Authority (JCC) Bulletin. Authorities, Bakirkoy - Beylikduzu Metro Line Project continues to work, the tender will be done later said. As it is known, the transfer protocol related to Istanbul Metro projects has passed Bil
- Istanbul Metros Project The deadline for submission of Bakirkoy - Incirli - Kirazli Metro line will be announced as 17 October 2014 19/09/2014 AYGM Istanbul Metro Project The deadline for submission of the tender for the Bakırköy - İncirli - Kirazlı Metro line will be announced by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM) to be announced as 17 October 2014. The preparation work of the tender for the hazırlık Construction Work arı tender has been completed. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; In the absence of any setbacks, the deadline for submission of the tender is 17 October 2014. The procurement notice is now expected to be published in the Public Procurement Authority (GCC) Bulletin. Ref .: Investments Magazine 1196 / 01 September 2014 .: