Van Metropolitan Municipality, within the 90 bus started the period of free internet (Wi-Fi).
The Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its technology-oriented activities, has offered a new service to citizens. The free internet service (Wİ-Fİ), which is implemented by the Metropolitan Municipality's 90 bus, is appreciated by the joint work of the Department of Information Processing and the Department of Transportation.
Personal information is created by using the Internet safely and the contact information is verified by the Central Population Administration System (MERNIS). Security is then ensured by matching the contact information to the phone's Media Access Control (MAC) address. For more efficient use of the Internet, the quota limitation is ensured, while the information held by logging in accordance with the internet law 5651 is made available to the IT Authority.
The use of free internet is the most joyful of young people studying at Van Yüzüncü Yıl University. The university student Mehmet Akyol, who uses the public transportation vehicles of the municipality every day, stated that their journey was more efficient after the Wİ-Fİ service.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Van Municipality Buses are Ending 26/01/2018 Van Metropolitan Municipality, cash payment period in public transport 31 ends in January. The Metropolitan Municipality, which started the electronic ticket system (Belvan Card) period in public transportation, completely abolishes the cash receipts in the buses belonging to the Municipality as of 31.01.2018. Kemal Mescioglu, the Head of Transportation Department, who informed us about the issue, warned that citizens should receive their Belvan Cards as soon as possible so that they do not suffer the victimization. Mescioğlu stated that the Belvan Card was sold at the 54 dealer in every point of the city. Belediye As it is known, in November 2017 the electronic ticket system in public transportation with the contribution of our Governor and our Deputy Mayor Mr.
- Bus route begins in Germany 07/07/2012 An arrangement from the 1935 in Germany's transport legislation prevents bus companies from operating in intercity transport. However, Federal Minister of Transport Peter Ramsauer plans to implement legislation to privatize bus lines until 2013. Research shows that bus companies will provide passengers with a cheap and eco-friendly travel opportunity, creating a serious alternative to the railway giant, Deutsche Bahn. German Transport Minister Peter Ramsauer's arrangement to allow the privatization of intercity bus networks until the end of the year turned out to be implemented. Speaking to Bild Online, Ramsauer is responsible for intercity travels in Germany, in the United States of America Ram Greyhound '
- The bus period begins in Izmir 23/12/2015 The bus cycle starts in Izmir: ESHOT aims to add bicycle drivers in Izmir to the public transportation thanks to the installation installed in front of the buses. Easy to open and close two bicycles can be moved at the same time, the system will be expanded after the users' opinions and suggestions. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality is preparing to take another important step in this area after the regulations which open the way for the passengers traveling on the subway and İZBAN trains. The General Directorate of ESHOT has designed a system where two bicycles can be carried at the same time. It is possible to use the transport system tried on different bicycle models and to carry the den
- Electric Bus Era Starts in EGO 13/06/2018 EGO General Directorate, which sets out with the vision of making more use of environmentally friendly energy resources for a cleaner environment and a more livable world in the capital, strengthens its environmentalist fleet with electric buses. General Manager of Renewable Energy Under the protocol signed between Oğuz CAN and EGO General Manager Balamir GÜNDOĞDU, the bus fleet of EGO General Directorate, which has the most environmentally friendly bus fleet award in Europe, is further strengthened by electric buses. Supported by the European Union within the scope of the Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA II) to be financed by the European Union, the Undersecretariat of Treasury Central Finance Bidding Unit Avrupa
- Vali Zorluoğlu: otobüs We will bring trambus or electric bus system to Van Val 19/12/2017 Van Metropolitan Municipality, the city's traffic problem, which will solve the major problem in light rail system took the first step. Van Governor and Deputy Mayor Murat Zorluoglu said that they opened a light rail system discussion with the Public Transportation Study Feasibility Assessment Meeting. The first concrete step was taken in Van for the light rail system, an important agenda item. The first results of the works carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality for 4 months were shared with the public. Kayseri Transportation Inc. General Manager Feyzullah Gündoğdu and Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transport and Public Transport Services (MOTAŞ) General Manager Anwar Sadat Tamgacı feasibility Genel
- Strict Control of Minibuses and Bus Stations in Van 17/01/2019 Van Metropolitan Municipality, Bus and Minibus stops increased their control. Deputy Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality Fazıl Tamer and Transportation Department Head Kemal Mescioğlu and the teams of the Directorate of Land Transportation made inspection in the storage areas of the Iskele, Istasyon, Kampüs and Beyüzüm minibuses in the morning. In the early morning hours, minibuses and buses were checked in and out at the stops, passenger purchases and stops at the stops were checked. Citizens living in the vicinity of the stall, unnecessary honking of minibusists to complain about stalls on the stall officers and drivers warned Tamer, said the controls will continue.
- Van Büyükşehir Belediyesi Founded New Bus Station 50 24/03/2019 Van Metropolitan Municipality, the city center and 7 new bus stop in the town of 50 installed. The Department of Transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality started work on spaces without stalls. Modern bus stops are being established at the 50 point in the districts of İpekyolu, Edremit, Tuşba, Erciş, Gürpınar, Özalp and Gevaş. Edremit district Erdemkent neighborhood began to be installed in the assembly of the Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Head of Department Kemal Mescioğlu, District Municipalities, the district headmen and citizens began to work according to demands from the citizens, he said. Working with the 7 district in the district will provide the modern bus stops in the 21 Mescioğlu said, otobüs Our teams started to work today in our district Edremit. Big city…
- IETT in the winter period began application 13/09/2012 ISTANBUL-IETT, 2012-2013 increases the number of buses and voyages depending on the winter timetable. IETT took measures in the Metrobus line, the number of BRT has increased to 400. In the first day of the beginning of the school year, IETT took measures to prevent any problems in transportation. 2 where schools will be opened On Monday, September 2015, the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council will open the schools with a decision 663 September 12 will be open on Monday between the municipal 2012 and 17.
- Corporate Card era started at High Speed Trains 06/03/2013 High Speed Train in the launch of the Corporate Card period of the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), primarily from various organizations and institutions High Speed Train (YHT), including to meet the demands to make the trip by train "Corporate Card" launched the application. Corporate Card holders will have the right to make unlimited trips to 550 liraya trains per month. In a written statement from the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), it was stated that the Y Corporate Card lar, which was launched in addition to the larda YHT Travel Cards yapılan, would provide free travel to passengers on the YHT tracks as well as on the conventional lines. In the first place of the fotoğraf Corporate Card ”, which will be organized without a photograph on behalf of the requesting institution or organization, veya
- Metrobüste Free Wireless Internet Period Has Started 09/05/2014 Metrobüste Free Wireless Internet era has begun: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, started to provide free wireless internet service in metrobuses. Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, was the winner of the "Metrobus Wireless Internet and USB Charger Boxes" report before the local elections. Now, Metrobus passengers from their mobile devices to connect to the internet "IETT Metrobus" will be sufficient to connect to the network. Metropolitan Municipality, recently bought buses and metrobus to charge the mobile devices had also put USB ports. THE FIRST KADİR TOPBAŞ Announces The 149 new bus, which will serve in the Anatolian side of Istanbul, is on the voyage.
- Izmir three-in-one period began 26/01/2015 The three-in-one period has started in İzmir Loaders: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality increases the number and type of Kentkart filling machines that passengers can load at any time of the day. Thanks to the new vending machines at Izmir Metro and İZBAN stations and ferry wharfs, passengers can fill their transportation cards by using debit cards, banknotes or credit cards. Da 3-5 Ticket an is also being sold from vending machines called loader. In addition to the Metro and İZBAN stations, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality offers the opportunity to fill the public transportation cards at every hour of the day with the 160 pieces of Kentkart filling automat in the ferry ports operated by İZDENİZ. Yol
- IETT insured travel period began 27/10/2016 IETT insured travel period began: The passenger, from the beginning of the journey until the end of all kinds of accidents and terrorist incidents were insured against. The 201 bin 600 will travel by bus, metrobus, nostalgic tram and tunnel which are connected to IETT. The tender for the 2016-17 year of personal accident insurance, commissioned by IETT and covering the passengers in the vehicle, was completed. According to information obtained according to the IETT-serving bus, metrobus, nostalgic tram and tunnel insurance service procurement tender covering the 1 year-round bil
- Contactless Card Period in Transportation 20/12/2016 Contactless Card Period in Transportation: It was started in Ramada Hotel in the project which will provide contactless transition in public transportation carried out by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Kent Card and Mastercard. The meeting was attended by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department President Salih Kumbar, Press and Public Relations Department President Hasan Yılmaz, Deputy General Manager of Mastercard Onur Kurşun, Deputy General Manager of Kent Card Burak Peksoy and the heads of transportation cooperatives. THROUGHOUT TRANSMISSION PASSWORD In line with the project made with the Kent Card, the Kent Card application used throughout Kocaeli will now be able to pass through the cards without having contact. Also this Ayrıca
- The Time Of Travel With Credit Card In Gaziantep Transportation 25/12/2017 Within the scope of Gaziantep Kart Sistemi applications implemented by Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, the period of traveling with non-contact credit card started. Within the scope of the m Mastercard-Gaziantep Public Transport Project bah initiated by Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality and Mastercard, citizens will be able to use their contactless credit cards with the public transportation system at the municipal museums and the zoo. Taking important steps in public transport with a view to facilitating transportation and open to innovation, Büyükşehir introduced a contactless credit card application in transportation. Now, passengers can use all non-contact credit cards which are just one of the features of Gaziantep Kart, as well as public transportation vehicles such as buses and trams, as well as cular
- De Urfa Card Period Begins in Birecik 10/04/2018 In order to provide comfortable, comfortable and reliable transportation in all districts, Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality initiated the Urfa Card period in Birecik this time. All Birecik people Chairman Nihat farmers who wished to be beneficial to the application, districts in the updating of the entire vehicle belirtti.topl in carrying Turkey's cheapest and best quality due to servicing 4 nationally and internationally awarded prizes in different branches of Şanlıurfa Municipality, the same service at this time to all districts spreading. Birecik was the address of the transformation in public transport that started with Siverek in the past months and continued with Ceylanpınar. Starting the Urfa Card period in Birecik by launching 13 Bir
- Charging Period Begins in Public Transport in Sakarya 18/06/2018 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation has introduced a new application to citizens. Public transport service to the municipal buses began the USB charging period. A new application was introduced by the Transportation Department of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality. In a statement, ile We started the USB charging period in the buses connected to our Metropolitan Municipality. With our USB port charging ports, which we have placed in our public buses, we offered our citizens the possibility of requiring electronic devices such as phones and tablets during their travels. We will continue to bring innovative works together with our citizens by following the technology Tekn.
- Denizli Student Card's Visa Term Begins 03/09/2018 The visa period for Denizli Metropolitan Municipality has been started in the kullan Denizli Student Card Denizli. The visa period will end on 30 September 2018. The visa period for Denizli Metropolitan Municipality has been started in the kullan Denizli Student Card Denizli. With the 2018-2019 academic year, the visa process for the Denizli Student Card will start and the visa period will end on 30 September 2018 and it is not possible to use the cards without visa. Visas of Bayramyeri Card Filling Center, Special Administration Card Filling Center, Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Card Filling Center and Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Bus Terminal Card eler
- Smart Stall Period Begins in Altınordu 06/09/2018 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality commenced the implementation of a smart stop in the Public Transit Transformation Project in Altınordu. LCD-LED screens showing the estimated time of arrival of the minibuses and lar Ordumkart durak filling automats were placed in the stations with the highest density. LCD-LED SCREENS AND FILLING AUTOMATORS HAVE BEEN PLACED Within the framework of the Smart Stop concept, one of the most important innovations of the Public Transit Project, LCD-LED displays and Ordumkart filling automats were placed in the busiest places of the city, showing information about the arrival of the minibus vehicles. It is expected to provide convenience to citizens on the screens, the line number approaching the station, such as the number plate, and estimated time of arrival information is published. Filling…
- Uninterrupted Traffic in Capital 18/09/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality construction was completed in a record time, the new intersections opened to service, the first day of the school opened the capital was the life vest. Akkopru, Samsun Road Türk Telekom Front and Dikmen Kepekli roundabouts were completed and the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna said, u As we promised, we are happy to bring our works that started with the closure of schools the day before the schools were opened. I would like to thank our Ankara people for their patience and dedication to us during their work. Ankar NEW JUNCTION TRAFFIC CONFIDENCE President Tuna's instructions that cause the density of traffic in the capital YENİ
- SAMULAŞ's Journeys for Bicycles Started 21/09/2018 Samsun Light Rail System (SAMULAŞ), which is connected to Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, issued a message about the passengers who want to ride the tram with their bikes. In the statement made by SAMULAŞ; Önemli Our passengers can travel on bikes for hours during weekdays and on Saturdays (09.30 / 16.00-19.30) and on Sundays, they can travel all day long for bikes without paying any extra fee. request is "said.
- Smart Stall Period Begins in Denizli 03/01/2019 Smart City applications within the scope of the Transportation Portal started by implementing a system that is an example to Turkey Denizli Municipality has launched the Smart Stop era in public transport system. With the new application of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, the citizens of Smart City will be able to see which bus is going to pass the stop. Denizli Municipality, the public transport system will be an example to Turkey has launched a new application. As of the first day of the 2019, the people of Denizli are now able to use the Smart Stop Information System application from the desktop or mobile communication tools.
- Free Public Transport Period Has Started in Antalya! 25/03/2019 E Between the 05.00-07.00 and the 19.00-21.00 hours, the city center has a number of buses with AU plaques, public buses and rail systems, and public transportation is free otobüs Public transportation in the center of Antalya was free. President Türel, 23 has been providing free access to the buses in the city center of AU, on the official buses with black license plates and on the rail system. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, adds a new service to transportation services. To the people of Antalya, so far, comfortable, modern, comfortable and environmentally friendly vehicles ıl
- Paid Parking Period in Istanbul Airport 15/04/2019 Istanbul Airport parking lot will be paid from this day on. 29 After the official opening in October, IGA, which does not charge for parking, announced that the 15 car park will be free until April. Starting today, the tariff of the car park where the paid period began was also a matter of discussion. PARKING FEE TARIFF PARKING GARAGE 1 hours: 21 per 1-3 hours 25 per 3-6 hours 39.50 per 6-12 hours 47 TL, 12-24 hours 63 per 4 daily subscription 182 per 7 daily subscription 298 per 15 daily subscription 407 TL One-month subscription price of the parking garage: 444 TL OPEN PARKING 0-1: aylık
- 'People's Vehicle' Period Has Started in Izmir 29/04/2019 The "People's Vehicle" application, which enabled the people of Izmir to benefit from the 06.00-07.00 and 19.00 discounts between the 20.00-50 hours, came into operation. Mayor of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Tunç Soyer met with bus drivers at 05.30 because he was the first day of the new era and wished him good luck. President Soyer, who started the application by taking the first bus in flight, completed his journey by commuter train and tram. President Tunç Soyer, who saw using public transportation in Izmir, half of the discount "People's Vehicle" thanks for the application expressed. A new era has started in Izmir. 06.00-07.00 in the morning, between the hours of 19.00-20.00-
- New Bus from Burulaş Bus Fleet to 10 24/05/2015 10 New Bus to Burulaş Bus Fleet: Burulaş Bursa Transportation Public Transport Management Tourism Industry and Trade Co. (BURULAŞ), one of the affiliates of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, joined 10 new bus to the bus fleet. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, one of the affiliates of Burulaş Bursa Transportation Public Transport Tourism Tourism and Trade Inc. (BURULAS) bus fleet 10 new bus participated. Mayor Recep Altepe, in his speech at the ceremony due to the commencement of the bus service, said that the new vehicles between the city center of the 2 Gemlik and the others will work in Yenişehir Airport and other districts. The goal is to ensure a comfortable journey between the districts and Bursa inin