The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure will use most of its resources for metro construction this year. Konya Metro was not included in the investment programs prepared by the Ministry this year.
KONYA METROSUNA 1 LEAD
In Konya, the subject of metro has been in the languages for many years. Every manager, president, minister, and even all of the Prime Ministers, who have been on their way to Konya, have repeatedly promised the metro investment, which seems to be delayed this year. The Ministry has allocated 7.5 Billion TL budget for this year's railway projects. Konya Metro was not included in this budget. The Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mehmet Cahit Turan stated that they will carry out the project in cooperation with the Ministry and the Metropolitan Municipality. Even the Minister Turhan said that the subway, which is planned to be built in Konya, has reached the tender stage. However, 2019 is not included in the investment program list of the metron that is planned to be built in Konya in the Presidential Investment Program. Istanbul and Ankara are the top of the list. According to the information to the Istanbul metro 3.2 billion, Ankara will be sent to 1 Billion TL. Thus, Konya's metro dream remained in another spring. (Source: Dominance)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Ministry of Transport of Otogar-Halkapinar will be built in Izmir 29/03/2018 The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications undertook the construction of the Otogar-Halkapınar rail system line of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality. The Council of Ministers' decision on the issue was published in the Official Gazette and entered into force. Construction of Otogar-Halkapınar rail system line of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality was added to the ral Council of Ministers Decree on the Determination of Terms Related to the Adoption, Acquisition and Completion of Substations by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications lend.
- Ministry of Transport Prepared National Transportation Master Plan 30/03/2018 Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry has completed the European Union and Turkey funded by the National Transport Master Plan. Turkey's main objectives and taking into account the 2023 2035 vision plan includes strategies and investment for future exports will be up to 1 trillion dollars. 1 Trillion dollar ready for export The vision of the Master Plan was determined as a sustainable, safe, secure, accessible, comprehensive, fast, innovative transportation sector and infrastructure that increased competitiveness. For a cost effective, efficient transportation system; The integration of transportation and logistics emerged as the main recommendation. In the Master Plan you can also proje
- The Ministry of Transport started to work for the railway between Bandırma and Çanakkale. 16/07/2012 Ministry of Transport Bandırma-Çanakkale railway connection for rail and passenger transport began to work. Starting from Bandırma, the line will be connected to Biga and Karabiga and Çanakkale via Hıdırköy, including Bandırma OSB and Gönen Deri OSB. In the event that the line is constructed to include the Bandırma and Gönen OIZs, 2 is planned to be established between the transportation options of the factories in the OIZ. The companies that will make an investment request for the OIZ will also evaluate this option and make their investments. Source: TCDD
- Ministry of Transport started work for the railway to connect Çanakkale with Bandırma 15/07/2012 Ministry of Transport started to work for the railway connecting Bandırma and Çanakkale. The Ministry of Transportation started the railway connection works for Bandırma-Çanakkale railroad passenger and cargo transportation. Starting from Bandırma, the line will be connected to Biga and Karabiga and Çanakkale via Hıdırköy, including Bandırma OSB and Gönen Deri OSB. In the event that the line is constructed to include the Bandırma and Gönen OIZs, 2 is planned to be established between the transportation options of the factories in the OIZ. The companies that will make an investment request for the OIZ will also evaluate this option and make their investments. Source: bandirma.tcdd.net
- Karaosmanoğlu, I did not take orders from anyone for the quarry 02/12/2012 Karaosmanoğlu, I did not take orders from anyone for the quarry High-Speed Train (YHT) for the road to support the quarry to be set up in Maşukiye and therefore the target of environmentalists in our city has become the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu, poured into our newspaper. Karaosmanoğlu said that no one from Ankara told him about the quarry, that he did not take orders from anyone, s Both me and Mr. Governor are much more environmentalists than those who criticize us. But we will approve this project. Ama THIS SHOULD BE DONE PATH will operate between Istanbul-Ankara High Speed Train 'is a very important project for Turkey, indicating that the President Karaosmanoğlu said: "Only on this subject ...
- 230 pound man did not take the Eurostar train 21/11/2013 The 230 pound man did not take the Eurostar train: Kevin Chenais, an obese French citizen who weighed 230 on the British Airways, was prevented from flying from London to the US. 22-year-old Kevin Chenais, 18 monthly treatment in Minnesota, the United States after the British Airways plane to London wanted to switch to. However, British Airways refused Chenais for failing to provide the necessary health care, so Virgin Atlantic Airlines stepped in and Chenais returned to London. However, he now refused to carry Kevin Chenais at Eurostar, a high-speed train between London and Paris. The ferry service in the Channel is P & O üzerine
- Description of the Konya subway from the Ministry of Transport 14/12/2017 The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications announced that the first stage of the tender in Konya continued the preparations for the tender, and that the second stage would be offered to the 2018 investment program, while the second inspection station was planned to be put into service at the end of February of the new year. MHP Deputy Secretary-General and Konya Deputy Mustafa Kalaycı's response to the questions asked by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications about the transportation problems and investments of Konya during the budget talks was given by a written statement of Minister Ahmet Arslan. Mustafa Kalaycı's last question about Konya Ring Road, Konya Metro and Vehicle Inspection Station Mustafa
- The construction of the Çayyolu subway, which the Ministry of Transport takes over, begins on Sunday. 08/06/2012 This Sunday will stop life in the capital of the city will stop officially. because the transport ministry is launching the construction of the subway ÇAYYOLU taken over the municipal building because it can not be in Ankara on Sunday .. day is a kç citizens'm not just talking about it. Enchantment is great and everyone is talking about what to do when they go out and work. 4 is not clear what will be the alternatives to the road that is said to be off aty. ankara's traffic was already awful. the size is already small in the city almost in Istanbul boyut
- 3 billion pounds will be spent on the 1.7 metro project taken over by the Ministry of Transport 25/02/2015 It took over the Ministry of Transport 3 1.7 billion pounds will be spent on the metro project: Ministry of Transport, Turkey announced the general project for the metro and light rail system will spend a total of xnumx't billion 2015 1 734 thousand million. Ministry, the second half of the year will be a tender for the projects to be transferred to the Ministry of Transport of the construction of the construction of the Ankara, Istanbul and Antalya subway button was pressed. The process was started for the construction of the metro, which was started by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality at 92 and was transferred to the Ministry of Transport due to lack of resources. The 2001 kilometer line, which will serve between Atatürk Cultural Center (AKM) and Kızılay, consists of 3.3 stations in Ankara. Atatürk
- 1000 from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications 18/08/2016 1000 Persons from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications: Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, made special assessments on the 15 July coup attempt. 15 Minister Arslan answered the questions about the July coup attempt and told the unspoken about the main purpose of terrorist organizations, especially FETÖ. Turkey's 3 continent reminiscent of bridging between Armstrong is the only country in the world, the main objective underlying the terrorist attacks in Turkey in recent years, he said he did not have to choke economic breakthrough. WHEN WE WERE STARTING TO PRESS THE FOOTERS OF zaman… When the railroads between Central Asia and Europe are divided NE
- Deputy General Director of Transportation Ministry Increased 14/10/2017 The decision to increase the quota in the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications was published in the current issue of the Official Gazette and entered into force. 14 October In the Official Gazette dated 2017, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has decided to increase the number of personnel. According to the published decision; The General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments was transferred from 3 to 4. The decision was approved in accordance with Article 3046 of the Law No. 16 (i). The decision published in the Official Gazette is as follows: n From the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications: 1 - General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments, Deputy Director General of 3 to 4, 3046 Article 16 of the article (i) Resmi
- Erzincan-Trabzon Railway Transportation Booklet 29/08/2018 The ministry's approval for the Erzincan-Trabzon Railway Project, which is one of the mega projects of Trabzon and which has been awarded the preliminary qualification tender for the work of Consultancy, Project, Engineering and Consultancy Service. The project of Erzincan-Trabzon Railway which will be the gateway to the east of Trabzon and the important steps in the exportation took place in the book of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure of the Ministry of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure. According to the information contained in the booklet, the cost of the survey project is 25 Million TL. It is announced that the railway will be 192 km / h speed and will be new double-line, signal and electric with a length of approximately 160 km. Source…
- Ministry of Transportation issues 30 thousand TL for İzmir Metro 22/02/2019 Ministry of Transport, resources will flow to Ankara and Istanbul subways. 2019 will send 3.2 billion to Istanbul subway and 1 to Ankara in 30. Izmir 9 thousand pounds were divided. It was revealed that the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure did not even send pennies for the subways in Izmir. The Ministry, so far 4.3 billion pounds of money spent in Istanbul and Ankara metra this year will send more resources 30 billion pounds. Izmir, only XNUMX thousand pounds were divided. Erdoğan SÜZER'nin SÖZCÜ'dan, according to the AKP, Ankara Metropolitan Municipality has completed its own resources and the subway construction of the construction of the Ministry of Transportation has taken the structure, S
- Republic of Turkey Ministry of Transportation 2011 corporate financial situation and expectations report published 17/11/2011 2011 year TC Ministry of Transportation Corporate Financial Situation and Expectations Report Click here to download.
- Adana Metro is transferred to the Ministry of Transport 25/12/2011 , It is very difficult to complete this with municipal facilities, “Sıtkı Cengil said. The metro should be handed over to the Ministry of Transport without any time. Ün HAS Party Provincial Chairman Sıtkı Cengil made a written statement yesterday saying that a large part of the resources of Adana went to the subway and continued to go. In order to solve the problem, Sıtkı Cengil said that the Ministry of Transport should take over the metro as soon as possible, and he gave the following in his written statement about the following: As such…
- Ministry of Transportation to be used in subway and rail system in Turkey is supposed to provide up to 2023 years 5 thousand toolkit 02/02/2012 Ministry of Transportation in Ankara Metro to take 324 set subway vehicle 14 in February, the tender will be done, for the domestic manufacturers 'work completion' emerged. 10 30 million euro market in the first party to open the Turkish manufacturer, the other party 51 'domestic production contribution' the requirement of the tender, 'the 130 vehicle produced at a time' requirement to be included in the tender, prepared to tender the domestic producers have created a shock. In the tender specifications, it was understood that the 324 of the 40 vehicle was required to be 'completed at once'. For Turkish investors, this means that araç 1 has produced 130 vehicles at once Türk. But at a time in Turkey ...
- The budget of the Ministry of Transport is being discussed 19/11/2014 The budget of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has been started to be discussed. Commission, the AK Party Manisa deputy chairman Recai Berber gathered. AK Party Gaziantep deputy Nejat Kocer and HDP Hakkari deputy Adil Zozani, the mining accident Ermenek wished condolences to the people. Recai Berber, the President of the Commission, expressed her condolences on behalf of the Presidential Board and wished that these sufferings would never happen again. Then, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Deniz
- Description of the Truck from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications 05/12/2014 Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry of TR Description: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry announced that Turkey and the continuing negotiations in order to resolve the problems related to developments in the field of road transport in Iran. Transport, the statement made by the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Communications, Turkey and stating that Iran in road transport necessary to make a statement on developments in the field, "As is known, Iran, was to take a charge Turkey under the fuel price difference name of the vehicle. In order to prevent unfair competition, our Ministry has decided to apply the same wage to Iranian vehicles as of October 10. Ası Finally, the Iranian side of 2014 İran
- Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Metro Projects Adana Metros are now at completion 16/05/2012 New developments were made in the ve Urban Rail System and Metro Projects yeni to be realized by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The studies on the transfer of the metro project between the Xinx miles of the Adana Metropolitan Municipality and the Çukurova University (9,5. Stage) metro project have been completed. In the coming days, companies will be asked to bid. The line will be 2 km long and will even feature 9,5 units. 6 pieces will be located in the helicopter type, 4 grain embedded type and 1 pieces in the viaduct type station. Source: Investments
- Çakır and Başsoy visited the Ministry of Transportation Undersecretary Habip Soluk 23/05/2012 Erzincan Mayor Yüksel Çakır visited the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport Habip Soluk with the AK Party Provincial Chairman Cemalettin Başsoy. During the visit, the projects carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications were evaluated. 11 April, Erzincan Sivas High Speed Train Project Survey, Design and Consultancy Service has been emphasized that the tender was held at the intersections of the Environmental Road in our city planned to be the subject of crossroads came to the agenda. Cakir, who stated that the works continued at the Intersection of. At the other junctions ifade
- Works on the transfer of İzmir Metro and trams to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications continue 08/08/2012 New developments were made in the “Urban Rail System and Metro Projects ve to be carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's 3 metro line and the 1 tram line to transfer to the Ministry of Transport is continuing work on the application. Authorities, after the completion of the work 4. Stage Fahrettin Altay - Narlıdere Metro Line Project and Şirinyer - Buca Tram Line Projects will be taken into the 2013 year investment program and the auctions will be realized. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- Works on the transfer of İzmir Metro and trams to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications continue 13/08/2012 New developments were made in the “Urban Rail System and Metro Projects ve to be carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's 3 metro line and the 1 tram line to transfer to the Ministry of Transport is continuing work on the application. Authorities, after the completion of the work 4. Stage Fahrettin Altay - Narlıdere Metro Line Project and Şirinyer - Buca Tram Line Projects will be taken into the 2013 year investment program and the auctions will be realized. After the approval of the Council of Ministers, the construction tenders will be realized by the Infrastructure General Directorate of Investments. It is planned to be transferred to the Ministry of Transport Ulaştırma
- Ministry of Transport did not take over metro construction of Izmir 24/08/2012 3 underground adventure of Turkey's largest city will be punctuated How? ... Istanbul and Ankara subway construction, taking over the Ministry of Transport, why did not respond to the application of Izmir? How much cost per kilometer of metros in Istanbul and Ankara; Does it come out much more than Izmir? CHP Deputy Chairman Gökhan Günaydın made evaluations about all these questions ... Kartal-Kadıköy metro in Istanbul was put into service with a ceremony ... 10 in Ankara for the end of years of unending work 2012 ... Metropolitan Municipalities can not complete these works, the law changed; the subway construction work was taken from the municipalities and transferred to the Ministry of Transport. The ministry took over Ankara and Istanbul but ed
- Ministry of Transport officially assumed the construction of Levent-Hisarüstü subway 10/09/2012 The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications was officially taken over by the Levent-Hisarustu metro construction. Ministry of Transport, which has found the demand of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, has undertaken the construction of Levent-Hisarusti metro. This project was the first metro to be built by the Ministry of Transportation in Istanbul. The Cabinet decision required for transfer was opened for signature. After taking over this line, the Ministry of Transport will not be able to enter a new tender. He will continue with the current contractor. 200-250 will invest more than TL million to open the line. Project features The subway project will connect Hisarüstü to Levent Metro Station. Hisarüstü will have access to Levent in 5 minutes. Expeditions 4 will be done once in a minute. Transportation ...
- Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications 2013 budget was submitted to Parliament's Planning and Budget Commission 19/11/2012 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim, 2013 19 billion 182 million in the budget proposal of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and affiliates stated that the sum of the budget proposal, including 8,5 million, including the city's subway investment in the portion of the XNUMX pound, he emphasized. He emphasized that besides the high financing requirement of transportation investments, physical difficulties, various surprises and long-term projects are the sector in which he encountered many obstacles such as Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Railway and Marmaray Crossing. - "Half a century-old dream" - Turkey is in Europe ...