The Transportation Coordination Center (UKOM), founded in 2012 under the Directorate of Public Transportation of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transportation Department, works with the 7 / 24 audit and monitoring principle. In the beginning of 2019, the new UKOM replaces public transport with instant technological equipment for better quality and safe transportation. In the center, which is continuously monitored with the cameras placed at important points, and immediately responding to the notifications from the citizens, the negativities and returns in the traffic routes are solution-oriented and fast.
CONTROLS ARE CONDUCTED
Metropolitan Municipality has implemented UKOM to increase public transport and to increase public transport satisfaction. The 15 route on the 365 line is followed by the 730 / 7 cameras. In cases where it is deemed necessary, it is provided to connect with the Transportation Supervisory Teams, consisting of 24 people on the routes from the center, to the drivers by means of radio. UKOM is working in coordination with field teams and 21 Call Center. Vehicle working hours, route controls and stop inputs are monitored continuously and possible violations are intervened immediately.
2587 BUS COMMUNITY FOLLOWING
The 2200 public bus and 387 Metropolitan Municipality buses, which are connected to the cooperatives on the routes, watch the buses throughout the day, and discuss the attitudes of the drivers, including the costumes of the drivers, and the attitudes towards the passengers. In order to improve service quality and citizen satisfaction, the controls made by UKOM are made instantly through the electronic fee collection and vehicle tracking system and through the cameras inside the vehicles. Also, with the MOBESE cameras located at the important points of the city, following the problems that will hamper the traffic density and the transportation in traffic, UKOM can intervene immediately when it deems necessary.
ADMINISTRATIVE SANCTIONS APPLY
With the audits conducted by the personnel within the UKOM unit, public transport is kept under control. Citizens' grievances related to the issues in question, about the vehicles identified, violations of UKOME decisions, public transport regulations, service vehicles regulations, commercial taxi regulations, public transport vehicles, taxis, service owners and drivers, 1608 and 5326 administrative sanctions are applied in accordance with the numbered laws.
COMPLAINTS ARE EVALUATED
Passengers expressing that they are aiming to travel more comfortably, officials said, ifade The most important point of inspection is the timely departure of the buses. It is our most important thing that our citizens go to their homes without waiting. We also inspect vehicles' attire and attitudes towards passengers. Meanwhile, we also evaluate complaints from passengers, Bu he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Spain remains silent on Israeli Gaza attacks due to high-speed auctions 27/11/2012 It is reported that Spain is silent against Israel's Gaza attacks due to the fast-track tenders in Spain. It is reported that Spain has remained silent against Israel's recent bloody attacks on Gaza, and behind this preference, the 30 billion-euro high-speed auctions have been reported. The Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs remained silent during the Gaza attacks because of its economic interests in the Arab World and in Israel, and 30 was able to publish a press release calling for calm in November. A one-year-old 19 billion-euro high-speed train between Mecca and Medina Yaklaşık
- 1. World War II Hidden Railway Line Reconstructed (Photo Gallery) 28/10/2014 World War II Hidden Railway Line is being Reconstructed: In the years of World War I, 62 who will carry coal to Silahtarağa Power Plant will be revived with the support of TCDD. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality is planning to construct an 62 km line. Within the scope of the works to be supported by TCDD, the route studies of the Haliç - Kemerburgaz - Black Sea Coast Rail System Project, which is about 62 km in length, will be made and the station locations will be determined and development plans will be made. When the train is completed, a nostalgic journey will be made to the Black Sea by passing through the aqueducts, forests, walls and villages on the 62 kilometer. WAR…
- Izmit Tram Project See How Long It Is 15/12/2016 İzmit Tramway Project Ending Look: How Long is the AKP's candidate for the local elections in the top of each other and entered the presidential seat sitting in the seat of the Metropolitan Mayor of Kocaeli Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu, many mega-projects presented to this city, but did not even step for anyone except the tram . Monorail, cable car, Sekaray, metro ki There is no sign of any work inden Even such projects other than the metro are no longer promised. 50 IS THE DAY The tram, which caused the destruction of many businesses in Bars Street and the simultaneous work at many points at the same time Ü
- The transitions of the citizens on the İZBAN line are threatening 02/10/2012 The transitions of the citizens to the İZBAN line are threatening with their own opportunities. Those who use these passages are gambling with your life rather than walking them. If you ask a question geçiş What are you clapping in İzmir? Ları, İZBAN comes at the beginning of my answer. IZBAN is a real source of pride because we cannot finish it. However, the difficulties are still not resolved. I'm talking about the neighborhoods that IZBAN has divided into two in Gaziemir. 50 meters away from the neighbor can walk to the neighboring citizens. The same problem has been experienced since İZBAN was introduced. There are still overpasses, bridges. So what does Gaziemirli do? With the transitions to the train line, the citizen enters the electric current. Train crash Tren
- YHT ditch leaves the citizen in a difficult situation (Photo Gallery) 10/04/2013 High Speed Train (YHT) work continues along the existing railway route. The biggest problem in the works is the Cumhuriyet Mahallesi Plajyolu and the Bay District 42 Evler. MINISTER, can not see 42 Evler'de residents after using the overpass met with the YHT moat. Although pedestrian circulation was so intense in the 42 Evler Train Stop location, the YHT contractor did not even feel the need to take temporary measures for pedestrians. Every child, young and old, has to overcome the deep moat with acrobatic movements. Those who want to reach the stop on the D-100 highway using the same route also draw the same ordeal. Transportation ...
- TCDD is not a municipality but a subway that leads to the reaction of citizens in Kütahya 18/10/2017 The invoice of TCDD underpasses which could not be made in Kütahya came to Mayor Kamil Saraçoğlu. Citizens, the roads are not satisfied with the municipality because the goods are talking. The Mayor was very uncomfortable with this situation: için Invoice should not come to us. Için TCDD PROJECT ERROR The citizen also complained about the work that was initiated for the underpass to the entrance and exit of Kütahya. Citizens who cut the bill for the work of the municipality, the source of the problem Kutahya Municipality believes. However, there were technical problems related to the project in the tender and studies carried out by TCDD Regional Directorate. TCDD's bill that can not overcome these problems is cut off to tell the president lar
- ATUS Simplifies Citizen's Life 24/01/2018 Smart Public Transportation Systems, which is implemented by Konya Metropolitan Municipality and with its short name ATUS, enables citizens to reach their destinations easily by public transportation with different applications. ATUS has been used for 54 million 159 thousand 380 times over the past year with web site, mobile application and SMS service. Smart Public Transportation Systems, which is implemented by Konya Metropolitan Municipality and with its short name ATUS, provides easier access to the places where citizens will travel by public transportation. Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek, not only for municipal services for the infrastructure, but as municipalities; social and cultural municipal services, sosyal
- No Pocket Terminals in Ankara 09/04/2018 Ankara on the agenda of the proposal on the agenda of Ankara Deputy Nihat Yesil, this time the endless end of the hands of the people of Ankara. Yesil said that mobile terminals should be made; The Assembly has raised the following points in its question motion. AŞTİ'ya transportation for many citizens, traveling with baggage emphasized that the journey, this also has a cost and suffering the citizen said. Will the 40 km track in the bicycle transportation plan be used by bicycle racers or will it be urban? said. Asked by the Minister of Interior Süleyman Noble, the questions of the Parliament and Ankara are as follows:, Çayyolu, Ümitköy, Yaşamkent, Türkkonut, İncek, Bağlıca, İç
- TCDD GAP Action Plan The tender for Akçagözü - Başpınar variant construction tender is planned to be received by the end of September 23/08/2012 New developments have been made regarding the tender of GAP Akçagözü - Başpınar Variant Production Genel within the scope of “Southeastern Anatolia Project (GAP) Action Plan antı which will be realized by Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; bids are scheduled to be received by the end of September. The tender announcement is expected to be published nowadays. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- TCDD GAP Action Plan The tender for Akçagözü - Başpınar variant construction tender is planned to be received by the end of September 27/08/2012 New developments have been made regarding the tender of GAP Akçagözü - Başpınar Variant Production Genel within the scope of “Southeastern Anatolia Project (GAP) Action Plan antı which will be realized by Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; bids are scheduled to be received by the end of September. The tender announcement is expected to be published nowadays. The line is expected to cost around 190 million liras. The specifications of the tender can be obtained from the General Directorate of TCDD (Tel: 0.312.3090515) after the publication of the advertisement. Source: Investments
- Değirmenözü - Bandırma railway freight transport starts again 17/12/2014 Degirmenözü - Bandırma railway cargo transports begin again: Assistant General Manager Veysi KURT, 7.Bölge Degirmenözü Gar and Eti Mining Survey Line. KURT, who received information from the regional authorities, ordered that the road renovation works between Gökçedağ-Nusrat to be transported by rail with the road due to road works should be completed as soon as possible, and the Değirmenözü - Bandırma borax transports should be restarted.
- At the Service of the Citizen 05/09/2011 Aydın Municipality opened the Pınarbaşı-Aytepe Teleferic Line, which has been idle since March of the 2009 year of service, to the service of citizens. Citizens from the cable car, until the establishment of the enterprise enterprise 10: 00 19: 00: 29 hours between the free use of the President Özlem Çerçioğlu explaining that, a million-dollar investment did not give their hearts said to rot. Before the local elections of the 2 March by Aydın Municipality, the cable car in the Pınarbaşı promenade, which was built by the Mayor of the period, İlhami Ortekin, but has been idle for a long time, was once again offered to the Aydınlılar. The XNUMX cable car that has been idle for years is about olan
- Gendarmerie Saved Citizen of the Dead Under Avalanche in Erzurum 09/02/2016 The Gendarmerie Rescued Citizen of the Residents Under the Avalanche: Erzurum Provincial Gendarmerie Command teams rescued a citizen who was under an avalanche in the Karagöz Stream in the Palandöken Ski Center. Erzurum Provincial Gendarmerie Command teams, Palandöken Ski Center Karagöz Creek, under the avalanche rescued a citizen. Bursa Provincial Gendarmerie Command in Uludag, 30 January and two people lost in the snow due to heavy fog and 1 mother and father in February suddenly lost in the skiing due to a child who was saved by the fog. Gendarmerie elements saved a citizen's foot broken by the fall of the snow engine rented in Uludag. Erzurum Provincial Gendarmerie Command by 2 February İl
- Citizen HGS trap 05/02/2015 Citizens HGS Trap: Drivers and Vehicle Turkey Federation Chairman Fevzi Apaydin, has announced that highway and bridge crossings due to exorbitant fines of thousands of drivers written. Thousands of lire penalties are imposed on some citizens during highway and bridge crossings. Small mistakes made to large bills. HGS CITIZENS PROBLEMS WAS Turkey Drivers and Vehicle Owners Association Chairman Fevzi Apaydin, toll roads and bridges in the card not or whether the balance was noted that inadequate or HGS board is faulty, which thousands of vehicles with the punishment oil. Apaydın, "vehicle owners in the notification made to him or over the internet in the face of the inquires were almost destroyed with the numbers they saw."
- Sculpture in Bursa - The foundation of the garage tram was laid, no damage to trades and citizens in the works 08/08/2012 The foundation of the 6,5-kilometer Sculpture - Garage (t1) Tramway Line to be constructed by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality was laid with the ceremony. At the ceremony held in the parking lot next to Kulturpark Amusement Park, the contractor company representative said, "During construction, we will not do as much damage as possible to citizens and tradesmen." said. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe said that they have realized the yearly dream of Bursa 100. Altepe, "We are trying to breakthrough to Bursa. These block does not provide any benefit to anyone. A shame to try to prevent that. The real Bursalı gives support to the project, the key fob will not. We spend a centuries-old yearning for life." he said. Deputy İsmet Su, vekil
- Greater metrobus robbery of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality 03/09/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's new hikes to transportation have not been dropped from the agenda and were interpreted as an increase in the actual hike in relation to metrobuses. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) after the meeting of public transportation to the echo of the hike continues. It was revealed that Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality did not inform citizens in detail about BRT AKBİLs. 2 LIRA 95 LEAVES AKBIL BUT AMA rob Thousands of thousands of citizens who ride with metrobus after the hikes are paying a lot of money. In a single pass, users who pay 2 lira 95 penny will be able to pay a large part of their money if they come early te
- Cengiz, Governor of Sinop, Visits Quran Citizen to Reach Home 07/09/2012 The Governor of Sinop, Ahmet Cengiz, visited the Demirkol pair who built an electric-powered 25 meter rail system in order to reach their homes because they had difficulty walking to their home which they built a year ago in Sinop. Governor Cengiz, who visited the 30 pair of Asim and Yildiz (78) Demirkol, who were living in the Black Sea neighborhood, had a chat with them and got information about the rail system. Cengiz congratulated Asım Demirkol for his intelligence and said, "Sinop people are very clever people. Here is the example of us alive here." When he saw this device in the press last week, he was very curious, he wanted to see and examine on the spot.
- TCDD 156. celebrated the year with the 156 citizen YHT in Ankara Station 25/09/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) establishment of 156. anniversary celebrated at Ankara Station. Within the framework of the celebration of the TCDD, the Family Social Policy Ministry jointly determined by the nursing home 156 elderly citizens, High Speed Train (YHT) was taken to Konya. Yahya Baş, the Deputy Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, and Süleyman Karaman, Director of TCDD, welcomed elderly citizens and their companions on a comfortable journey to Mevlana. 156 in Ankara Station. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Yahya Baş and TCDD Director Süleyman Karaman, bureaucrats and 156 senior citizens from the retirement home attended the celebrations. "CONTINUING ...
- TCDD 156. 156 celebrates by sending YHT to Konya 26/09/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) establishment of 156. anniversary celebrated at Ankara Station. Within the framework of the celebration of the TCDD, the Family Social Policy Ministry jointly determined by the nursing home 156 elderly citizens, High Speed Train (YHT) was taken to Konya. Yahya Baş, Deputy Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, and Süleyman Karaman, Director of TCDD, welcomed the citizens of Mevlana. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) establishment of 156. anniversary celebrated at Ankara Station. Within the framework of the celebrations of TCDD, the 156 senior citizen residing in a nursing home jointly determined by the Ministry of Family Social Policies in
- Minister Yıldırım: gurur Our citizens are proud of YHT Bakan 03/10/2012 Minister Yıldırım made a public opinion survey for the determination of the demands of the citizens of the period, according to the latest survey of the results of interesting results in the poll said. According to the survey, citizens, no matter what the cost 80 percent said they would like to proceed with the construction of high-speed train lines Lightning, while the ratio of those who believe upgrade of Turkey to the developed countries leagues speed train that found the 65 percent was noticed. Percentage of respondents 77 high-speed train as the government and the state pointed out that the success of the Lightning, said: '' High-speed train to develop its own city in terms of economic, commercial, tourism, such as the ratio of believers e
- Citizen's examination with Halkapinar Station 14/11/2012 Especially in the morning and in the evening, the bridge is connected to İZBAN Line due to inadequate citizens are waiting for the solution. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD's 50 partnership with the 80-kilometer of the traffic in the center of the traffic line in Halkapınar, which is the center of the traffic is increasing day by day due to the increasing number of passengers, especially in the morning to go to work and the evening began to experience difficulties in returning home from work. The lack of an iron bridge between the İZBAN Line and the metro station connected to the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality causes the citizens to suffer from a great ordeal in the evening. Citizens complaining about the darkness of the area in question, a Söz
- The icy tram road in Eskişehir had a dangerous time for a citizen 09/01/2013 Eskişehir in the icy tram road to a citizen lived a dangerous moments of bicycles A citizen carrying bicycles in Eskişehir, with the snow on the road to the tram due to the icy road fell to the ground. On both sides of the road on the way of tram services, avoided the tram driver. With the cold weather under the influence of the dormitory, snow was started in Eskişehir at night and the day was enlightened and icing occurred at many points of the province. Snow thickness in the high parts of the city reached 15 centimeters. Citizens who wanted to go to work in the morning had difficulty in walking. Municipal teams, began to work on the main streets of the city of salting. Under the influence of the city Ş
- Citizen will carry monorail and metrobus to the financial center 03/02/2013 Turkey is scheduled to be done according to the design of Metrobus financial center for Ataşehir'deki implemented in order to make the center of gravity in the international arena. Within the framework of the prepared master plans, the Istanbul International Financial Center is very important for the project. In this context, metrobus and monorail projects are planned as well as metro line in the financial center in order to avoid traffic shortages and easy transportation. According to the report of the Istanbul International Financial Center, a bus line passing by the region and connecting the Kozyatağı and Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge will be built on the motorway. Metrobus currently making a journey between Beylikdüzü and Kadıköy Hal
- The result of Sakarya Urban Rail System survey was AdaRay with the consent of the citizen (Video) 08/02/2013 Sakarya City Rail System survey result as a result of the citizen was AdaRay Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu, Adapazari - Arifiye between the name of the City Rail System, the name of the survey was determined by the survey announced. President Toçoğlu said, Başkan I would like to thank our fellow countrymen who took the name of the rail system. AdaRay, ”he said. The expeditions were completed very soon by the Mayor of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Zeki Toçoğlu and the City Rail System survey, which was carried out on the corporate website of the Metropolitan Municipality, was concluded. President Toçoğlu, sebebiyle As a Metropolitan Municipality, due to the High-Speed Train activities between Istanbul Sakarya To
- Bursa Police Will Promote Citizen with Bursaray 02/03/2013 Bursa Police Bursasarıyla Citizens with the Bursa Police Department Community-backed Police Department, subway within the subway, posters and radio broadcasts to warn the public about fraud incidents. Recently, the Social Security Directorate Community Supported Policing (TDP) Branch Office, which uses social media against increasing phone fraud incidents, has prepared a new project. The Bursa Police Department will put posters on public transport, which the citizens intensively use to contribute to the establishment of the consciousness that the fight against crime will be solved by the police citizen and to ensure that preventive measures reach the masses. After the negotiations with the General Directorate of Burulaş, yapılan