Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan stated that they are willing to develop the existing cooperation in the transport sector, which both facilitates the development of economic relations and the cultural convergence of peoples.
Minister Turhan, Slovenian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Infrastructure Alenka Bratusek met with the ministry.
Turhan said that the good level of relations between the two countries politically, Slovenia, Turkey's European Union said it was a friendly country that supports the full membership.
Turhan, 2017'de bilateral trade volume of about 1,5 billion dollars occurred in the level of trade with Slovenia in the coming period will increase even more heartfelt believing, said:
In We want to further develop the existing cooperation in the transport sector, which both mediates the development of economic relations and the cultural convergence of peoples. Slovenia is often used as a transit country for our international transporters to Europe. Today, I talk to my colleague about the existing relationships in all sub-sectors of transportation and at the same time we talk about what we can do to improve our relations. In the coming period, we will convey our suggestions about the legal texts we can sign for our sector, and we will exchange views. Gelecek
In We talked about the cooperation opportunities of the two countries “
Bratusek also stated that they have reviewed some issues and said, bazı We reviewed some issues in the interview. We discussed the issues of cooperation in the field of transport. Ulaştırma
Bratuşek pointed out that the two countries have good relations in the fields of economy, sports and tourism as well as their political ties and pointed out that Slovenia is the transfer point of the country with a very good geostrategic position.
Slovenia's Koper Port is also of strategic importance and the construction of a new railway line in this region began to explain the Bratusek, the second railway line to the port area will be transferred to other countries faster, he said. (Ltd.)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Mehmet Cahit Turhan, General Director of Highways, was dismissed 25/12/2014 Mehmet Cahit Turhan, General Director of Highways, was dismissed: An earthquake occurred at the General Directorate of Highways. General Director of General Directorate of Highways Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Deputy General Managers Adnan Köklükaya, Erol Altun, Gökalp Yılmaz and the heads of departments were dismissed. 3. The high management of the Highways, which has served for nearly 8 years in large projects such as bridges and double roads, has completely changed. According to information obtained, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, General Director of Highways, as well as one of the two Assistant General Manager Uğur Kenan Adiloğlu was removed. 6 head of the General Directorate of Highways was dismissed from office. GENERAL MANAGER WAS HANDLED Highways HAR
- First Message of the New Transport Minister Turhan 11/07/2018 Cahit Turhan, who was appointed to the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, took over from Ahmet Arslan, the former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. After the handover ceremony, Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan issued a message. As of July 10, I was appointed as Minister of Transport and Infrastructure. First of all, I would like to say that I know the importance and the weight of the responsibility that I take over. We are starting a new era both as a country and as the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure. This period is for us, we will complete the existing projects, new projects Bu
- New Transport Minister Turhan Explains Train Crash 11/07/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Ministry Cahit Turhan, who came to the vicinity of the town of Tekirdag Çorlu and 24 citizens lost their lives related to the accident in the handover ceremony. OPERATING RULES AS IMPORTANT The Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Çorlu in the assessment of the train accident, "the transportation sector, such accidents happen from time to time. Service infrastructure is not enough, to make the operating rules during the use of this service is as important as serving. gereken said.
- Minister of Transport Turhan to Speed Up Projects 13/07/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, ministry, "people and transportation to facilitate communication" mega projects "will be accelerated, said:" There will be no slowdown in any of our projects. If necessary we will work more and will serve our people. " said. Minister Turhan, said in a statement, as of July July as reminding 10 took over the ministry, the first job is to receive briefings about affiliates, related and related organizations and their work from general managers. As the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, they will work to accelerate the projects that will facilitate the lives of people in transportation and communication. Turhan said, han Our first instructions to our bureaucrats, landırıl All our projects will continue rapidly.
- CHP Yüceer'den Transport and Infrastructure Minister Turhan'a Train Accident Questions 14/07/2018 CHP Tekirdağ deputy Candan Yüceer, in the district of Tekirdag Çorlu and the 24 person died in the train accident to the new Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turhan '16 question' on the suspicion of 'accident negligence' asked the question. The first question to the new Cabinet, which was appointed after the Presidential Government System was officially in force, came from CHP Tekirdağ Deputy Candan Yüceer. 24 died in the Çorlu district of Tekirdag where the death of the CHP Yüceer, New Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turan'a Istanbul Halkalı.The reason of the cancellation of the maintenance and renewal tender of the Muratlı railway line was given by 16. Yüceer's Minister Turan Y
- Minister Turhan Founded in Ankara-Sivas YHT Line 05/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) Project, the Presidential Cabinet of the 100 daily performance program, stating that, "Ankara-Sivas YHT Project, by completing the infrastructure and superstructure works by the end of this year in the year 2019 "It is an important high-speed transportation project that we will start to test trials and then put into service after receiving the competence." said. Turhan said that they had visited the route starting from Ankara Kayaş and learned from responsible people. The project was included in the government's 100 daily action plan announced by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan yesterday. Turhan,…
- Minister Turhan, Istanbul New Airport Construction Visited 09/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan said, Havalimanı 35 landing at the hourly runway capacity at Atatürk Airport, 35 departure. When the Phase 1 is activated at the Istanbul New Airport, the 40 landing 40 will take off every hour. 16 3 will be activated after the opening 60 months. With the full independent runway, the hourly capacity 60 landing, the 2 will take off. After completion of the first stage, XNUMX. the stage will begin to be done. Minister Turhan, Istanbul New Airport construction of the terminal building coordination meetings with officials made. Turhan, who made a press statement following the meeting, stated that Istanbul New Airport would be the biggest in the world with its dimensions and the opening of the project.
- Minister Turhan Investigated on Cevizdere Bridge 09/08/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, in the regions affected by the floods in the Army found. Minister Turhan, Wednesday came to the town of Unye district. Turhan, Cevizdere district, the Black Sea Coast Road and the collapse as a result of the transportation and the collapse of the Cevizdere Bridge. Ünye Governor Umit Hussein and Ünye Mayor Ahmet Çamyar received information from the Mayor, here also listened to the problems of citizens. Turhan, Cevizderesi around the damaged areas and collapsed bridges found. Turhan, who later visited the wounded in Ünye State Hospital and received information about their condition from the Chief Physician Güray Yılmaz, let it get past Daha
- Minister Turhan: Selde in Ordu, ümüz Destruction of our 8 Bridges han 10/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, related to the column in the Army, "8 pieces of our bridge was destroyed, one of them on the coast road, including the number of 7 migrated, can not serve." said. Turan, who then made his studies in Ünye, met with Vice President Fuat Oktay at the Governorship of Ordu. After the press release, Turhan reviewed the road works carried out at Eskipazar site of the Ordu Ring Road, and then went to the construction site to get information from the employees. Minister Turhan, said in a statement, Unye, Fatsa, Thursday and Çaybaşı districts caused the damage caused by floods, he said. Turhan, said: "Some residences, business"
- Minister Turhan, Gumushane Crossing Environmental Road Opening Ceremony 11/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, an average of 8 thousand vehicles per day transit in the city of Gumushane now serves only after the city will serve traffic in the city, he said. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, an average of 8 thousand vehicles per day transit in the city of Gumushane now serves only after the city will serve traffic in the city, he said. Minister Turhan, at held at Atatürk Caddesi Gumushane Crossing Ring Road Opening Ceremony, the President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan to them, "Our country's main artery to the east to the west, we must make the high standards of our road will connect the south to the north. Our people of our country ...
- Minister Turhan, Minister of Transport of TRNC Hosted 17/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, "TRNC's sustainable economic development, welfare and security will continue to support." said. In the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, Turhan met with Mr. Tolga Atakan, Minister of Public Works and Transport of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. Turhan stated that this was his first international official meeting as the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, and that they will continue their determined stance in order to find a fair and sustainable solution to the Cyprus issue. Turhan said, ana You are the co-owners of this beautiful island.
- The Message of the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Turhan 19/08/2018 Dear Citizens, We understand that the people of the country are reconciled, the resentment ends, people are loved by the people. I would like to take this opportunity to celebrate Mubarak's Eid al-Adha with the hearts of my heart and wish for peace, peace and prosperity for our country, our nation, the Islamic world and all mankind. Dear Citizens, Let's not forget that this holiday is an occasion, an opportunity to wrap all our wounds. Because feasts are an opportunity to consolidate our brotherhood, unity and unity. Holidays are the days when love, compassion, loyalty, compassion and solidarity reach its peak. However, the family ties have been strengthened more and more, and in this exceptional day, es
- 3 from Minister Turhan. Description of the crash of airport apron 20/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M.Cahit Turhan, 29 The new phase of the first phase of the new Istanbul Airport planned to be put into operation on October 29, New Alien newspaper writer, wrote to Musa Alioglu. Minister Turhan, the fall allegations of the fall, move to the process, from the transportation of the airport to the name of the name answered the answer to every question. Here is the interview with Musa Alioglu: "Last week, 12 August 2018 in the column on my column in the column" I want to ask the Minister of Transport I received positive and negative reactions. Some friends, the Minister did not respond to these questions act biased. Transport and Infrastructure hiç
- Minister Turhan, Celebrated the Feast of the Railways 28/08/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M.Cahit Turhan 27 August 2018 congratulated the Turkish tourists on Monday at the General Directorate of TCDD. TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınDeputy Ministers Ömer Fatih Sayan, Enver İskurt and Selim Dursun, who came to TCDD, welcomed Turhan at the door. Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M.Cahit Turhan, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Manager Veysi Kurt and TCDD and TCDD Transportation Inc. Following the welcome of the Assistant General Managers, he congratulated the Kurban Bayramları by shaking hands with the railwaymen at the Headquarters Entrance Hall.
- Minister Turhan: Önem We attach great importance to the Belgrade-Sarajevo Highway Project Bakan 07/09/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, the trade volume between Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina last year, said he realized about 618 million dollars, said they are aiming to increase this figure to 1 billion dollars in the short term. Turhan met with the Minister of Communication and Transport of Bosnia and Herzegovina, İsmir Jusko and his delegation. The volume of trade between Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina that transfers last year totaled about $ 618 million Turhan, this figure was reported that they aimed to increase 1 billion dollars in the short term. Turhan, who pointed out that the developing relations in the transportation sector would have a positive contribution to the trade volume between the countries, Ulaştırma
- General Director of Highways, Turhan Rize, made investigations 13/10/2014 General Director of Highways, Turhan Rize, made investigations: General Directorate of highways, Mehmet Cahit Turhan reported the ongoing investments in Rize reported. In a written statement made by the AK Party Provincial Presidency, Turhan's deputy Hasan Karal, Highways 10. Regional Director Selahattin Bayramchavus and the Provincial Assembly Chairman Mohammed Avcı and Highways Investigations were examined on site. In the statement, Turhan'in with his companions on the way to the Derepazarı Kendirli road after investigating the entrance of the South Ring Road Pehlivantasi the contractor company officials and received information from Bayramcavus'e recorded. Turhan, on the road to Gündoğdu Veliköy, also received information about the current situation of the work, and then the South Environment Tur
- Minister of Transport Turhan participated in the Social Cooperative Training and Publicity Train Ceremony 01/10/2018 The Social Cooperatives Training and Promotion Ankara Gardan set out in cooperation with the Ministry of Commerce and TCDD. For the project in question 1 was held on Monday in October at 10: 00 in Ankara. Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Trade Ruhsar Pekcan, Minister of Family, Labor and Social Services Zehra Zümrüt Selçuk, General Manager of Cooperative General Arif Seymenoğlu, General Director of TCDD İsa ApaydınGeneral Manager Veysi Kurt, Railway staff and volunteer citizens participated in the project. Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Ulaştırma
- Minister Turhan: “We are working to weave our country with railway networks Bakan 01/10/2018 'Social Cooperatives Training and Publicity Train' 01 October 2018 was sent off with a ceremony held in Ankara Gar on Monday. In order to raise awareness about the social cooperative model in our country, to support, develop and disseminate social cooperatives; Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mr. M.Cahit Turhan, Minister of Commerce Ruhsar Pekcan, and Family, Labor and Social Services Minister Zehra Zümrüt Selçuk. TURHAN: üret We are working to weave our country with railway networks toplumsal Minister Turhan stated that social cooperatives aim to produce solutions to social problems such as the possibility of integration of groups with less opportunity to working life.
- Minister Turhan: Aç We are Opening World Giant 29 in October Bakan 05/10/2018 In the October issue of Raillife magazine, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, published an article titled ill We are Opening World Giant in October say. LETTER THAT THE MINISTER Arslan Turkey will become an important transfer hub between Western Europe and the Far East, made with about 29 billion euros 10,2 billion euros of investment and rental fee; The 22,2 will open the 200 October 29 despite all the blockages of the first stage of the Istanbul New Airport, which will also have the capacity of 2018 million passengers when all stages are completed. Some days before the opening, some circles, iz The airport will not open in October 29 UM claims that our nation's morale, the employees' motivation to disrupt Açılış
- Minister Turhan: Er No Delay for Crazy Projects Bakan 10/10/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, urgent and priority projects will be postponed, but the current ones will be accelerated, said the President of the Republic of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, but some projects have been initiated to save money but postponed the announcement of the eyes turned into giant projects. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, who made a statement on the subject, announced that the tenders of the projects, which will be started soon and without any urgent and priority, will be postponed to a later date. Turhan, "We are planning to start the new projects to delay a bit, to accelerate the existing resources, efficient and efficient use of such a decision was made. Our sources are intended to be used efficiently, efficiently. But some han
- Minister Turhan Announces İstanbul Kanal Istanbul will not be postponed Bakan 10/10/2018 The announcement of the expected tender date for the Channel Istanbul project and public projects will be postponed in the scope of public projects in the context of the "Channel Istanbul canceled?" questions raised. Turkey's largest projects to be due to the Bosphorus and Istanbul Canal will strengthen Turkey's hand among all the projects being closely followed by Turkey. After the decision of the Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and the public institutions and organizations announced by the New Economy Program to postpone the tenders of the canal, the fate of the Kanal Istanbul project was the subject of wonder. Minister Turhan "Channel Istanbul will not be postponed?" Transport and Ulaştırma
- New Project Gospel from Minister of Transport Turhan 12/09/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, large projects continue unabated, said: "In the coming days, I would like to announce the start of new large projects." said. Turhan, 1915 Çanakkale Bridge in a press conference following the full model wind tunnel test, recalled that the wind tunnel test of the world's largest span suspension bridge was conducted at the Wind Engineering Research Center at Southwest Jiaotong University in China under the connection roads. As the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, Turhan said that they are carrying out many projects for developing and improving the transportation infrastructure of the country and for providing safer, high quality and economic transportation service.
- Minister Turhan: ğ The Decree of the Liquidation will enter into force in the coming days Bakan 27/09/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, according to the changing market conditions, in order to protect the rights and law of the parties in the execution of contracts to eliminate the grievance Decree Prepared in the coming days will be entered into force. Minister Turhan, Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) in his speech at the meeting of the month of September, said that a period of significant developments in the country and the world was passed. Turkey in the governability of a solid foundation to build on Presidential Government Turhan System strictly by stating that to be faced with an outsourced tenements war applied, "does not know to stop the fire in our region. In most of us concerning the Syrian issue ...
- Minister Turhan: Ola We Will Start a New Era in Aviation with Istanbul New Airport Ola 28/09/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, domestic and national aircraft production have stated that they have traveled a great distance, "200 million passenger capacity in our new airport, the national and domestic production of aircraft is no longer a dream of getting up and hopefully we'll see those days. If someone is a nightmare, we won't be coming back. " said. Turhan, 12. In a speech at the opening of the International Civil Aviation and Airports Fair and the Aviation Industry Supply Chain Platform (ISTANBUL AIRSHOW 2018), he said that the event is an important fair that brings together the world aviation industry and the aviation industry. With every name in the past Geç
- Minister Turhan: Çık We are going to the Channel Istanbul Tender this year Bakan 15/10/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, "We were working in construction sites in our youth, we stayed in the barracks. Current construction sites will be at least fourth-class hotel comfort. Will be hot water, in a room 3-4 more than people will not sleep." He said Transportation and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Turkey Youth Foundation (TÜGV A) organized by the Foundation headquarters in Eyüpsultan attended the opening of the Young Leaders School. Speaking at the opening of the event, Minister Turhan, young people who have knowledge of lore, said that they are the purpose of cultivation, a country's most valuable source of human, he said. Turhan, the people who train well, other resources to use in place and know the nation, the country to the future Tur