Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality carried out renovation works on the streets and streets in many points of the city. Renewed street and street in Kocaeli, changing the face of the Department of Transportation by the İzmit district of Turan Güneş Street is doing renovation work. Within the scope of the works on the street which is one of the most important routes in Izmit District, the thousand 300 meters will be renewed between Yeşilova Işıklar and Çayırköy sites.
4 THOUSAND TON ASPHALT SERIES WILL BE MADE
Turan Güneş Street, one of the most important transportation points in Kocaeli, is becoming more modern. 300 thousand 2 tons of binder and thousand 600 tons of 400 tons of wear will be made in the 4 meter part of the street. 4 bin 400 tone PTM and 5 bin 200 square meter in the street to be used in printing concrete. In addition, 2 thousand 600 meter curb will be manufactured.
STUDIES WILL BE COMPLETED IN SHORT TIME
The activities initiated by the Department of Transportation in February in 19 will be completed in a short time with the self-study of the teams. Turan Güneş Street will be transformed into a more modern state with the works to be done after road construction.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Maltepe Avenue is Renovated 16/10/2014 Refurbishing Maltepe Caddesi: Oktar, Head of the Department of Science Affairs, who announced that the road construction and repair works in Karapürçek will be completed within a short time, then heralded that Maltepe Street, which provides transportation to Maltepe Quarter, will be defeated. . The paving stones on the 6 hundred-meter path will be removed. A thousand tonnes of asphalt will be used for the street with a width of 7 meters. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Science Affairs continues its construction and renovation works for a new period. The teams working in the district group and the inter-city roads, as well as the Science Works, continue the renovation works. In Karapurcek ...
- Istiklal Street 15 million pounds refreshing 12/11/2015 Istiklal Street 15 million pounds is being renewed: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's 2016 budget of the Directorate of Infrastructure Services investments, 15 million pounds in the budget with Beyoğlu Istiklal Street and Tram Line Application Project is remarkable. 2016 budget of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was determined as 16 billion 100 million TL. The lion's share in the budget was on the transportation services with the percentage 44. In the book prepared for the 2016 Year Investment and Service Program, the infrastructure of the Infrastructure Services Department attracts attention with the budget of 15 million pounds and the Beyoğlu İstiklal Street and Tram Line Application Project (İstiklal Street and Gallery System). Total 630 project Toplam
- Sümerbank Street Asphalt Renewing 11/08/2014 Sümerbank Avenue Asfaltı Refurbishment: The teams of Erzincan Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs have started to work on asphalt pavement in Sümerbank Street, which is within the boundaries of Karaağaç and Gülabibey neighborhoods. Erzincan Mayor Cemalettin Başsoy who visited the region was accompanied by City Councilor Cüneyt Kuşçu and AK Party Provincial Chairman Burhan Çakır. Erzincan Mayor Cemalettin Başsoy, who received information from the authorities on site and received information from the authorities, said, X We have been working day and night for a new Erzincan since the day we took office. At the end of this year as a result of the emergency action plan we have determined within the year 2014 ey
- Renewing Sakarbaba Street 27/07/2018 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality 'Renewal of the City for you' launched with the slogan of the street renovation work continues. In the statement made by the Department of Transportation, '27 On Friday, the works will be carried out from 21.00 to 6.00 and from Adnan Menderes Street to Sakarbaba Tomb. From 28 to 21.00, on Saturday, 6.00 will be carried out on the Adnan Menderes Street route from Sakarbaba Tomb gün. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality 'Renewal of the City for you' launched with the slogan of the street renovation work continues. In this context, the Department of Transportation said: gerçekleştiril Renovation works will be carried out on the road between Adnan Menderes Street and Sakarbaba Tomb. First, 27 July İlk
- Salim Devişoğlu Caddesi Toptancılar Location is Renovated 11/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has made expansion works for Ömer Türkçakal Boulevard to reach Salim Dervişoğlu Street more easily. The expansion work started on Kumla Creek Bridge then continued on Karadut Street and Moss Street. Within the scope of the study, with the lights next to the wholesalers site of Salim Dervişoğlu Street Dr. Necmettin Erbakan was divided into two lanes between the Yaya Bridge. 450 METRICAL PART TWO AREAS In the scope of the study, the infrastructure part of the road section was expanded. In the study on the improvement of the ground, the Department of Transportation renewed the paving work on the Moss Street and Karadut Street. Then the Lights and Prof. Dr. Necmettin Erbakan Yaya Nec
- Bursa Tramway line will be extended to Siteler by Tayyareci Mehmet Ali Street and Selçukbey Street route 19/07/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Tramway Project Bursa Tramway line will be extended to Siteler by Tayyareci Mehmet Ali Caddesi and Selcukbey Caddesi route. studies are ongoing. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Bursa Metropolitan Municipality approved the changes in the upper scale zoning plan for the new investment in the Assembly Meeting. The officials we interviewed on the issue stated that the projects to be prepared will be submitted to the approval of the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM) in the first place. The project will also be submitted to the Ministry of Development and the Undersecretariat of Treasury.
- The signaling cables near the Turan station of İZBAN were burned 04/09/2012 The signaling cables of the İZBAN Light Rail Line, near the Turan Station, were burned. Depending on the damage, the signaling system between Turan and Çiğli collapsed. The problems that occurred in the lines and the disruptions in transportation often came to the agenda of İZBAN, Naldöken and Turan between the signaling cables that have not yet been detected by the person or persons were burned the day before. Turan and Çiğli stations signaled the collapse of the signaling system after the fire. Trains had to wait for 20 minutes at Turan station; the signaling between trains was provided by the radios. About three Yaklaşık
- Arda Turan took a selfie on the subway in Istanbul 28/12/2015 Arda Turan took a selfie on the subway in Istanbul: Arda Turan, who transferred to Barcelona last year on 41 million euros, chose to use the metro in Istanbul the day before. Osmanbey station to the metro ride from the 68-year-old Cihan Sarikaya, known by the metro Turan'ın goes to know "You're not a famous football player?" said. Turan "I Aunt Aunt," he responded. The duo pulled the selfie on the subway. FAMOUS FUTBOLCU CHILDREN Sarikaya "Osmanbey'den I went to the subway in 17.30 hour yesterday. Arda Turan was standing on the edge with a friend. He was so modest dedim
- TURAN HAZINEDAROGLU CONSTRUCTION TRADE INC. 28/02/2010 Company Name and Address: TURAN HAZİNEDAROĞLU İNŞAAT TİCARET A.Ş. Oya Çıkmazı, Eren Sokak, 8 Gayrettepe, 34394, Chairman of the Board of Directors Turan HAZİNEDAROĞLU Tel: (212) 217 66 78 Fax: (212) 217 66 63 Web Page: www.hazinedaroglu-group.com I -group.co
- Turan Railway Project Proposal. 18/03/2012 This year, the Istanbul-based organization which has started with the first and both Tuva Turkish departing members from both Turkey Tuva Turks Cultural Association, is preparing pre-installation Turan Demir Road project. According to the project's Tuva Turan in the city and the Red Turkestan in the direction of the center of the Great Turkestan (Caspian Sea with the idea to work on sea buses and ferries) Azerbaijan and Turkey will be reached. If the details for the project has also been evident yet begun to be drawn on a map Turan railway from Siberia to Turkey. We would like to express our gratitude to Tuva Cultural Association for the Turkish Union in the Turkish World. Source: www.turkbirlik.gen.tr
- General Director of Highways Turan in Bosnia and Herzegovina for the opening of the Vlakovo-Cinnamon motorway 09/10/2014 Director General of Highways Turan Vlakovo-for cinnamon motorway opening in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Director General of Highways Cahit Turan, in 4-day Eid al-Adha holiday, across Turkey have lost their lives in 28 people in traffic accidents, he said that it was a figure below average. Turan, the construction of the completed Vlakovo-Tarçin highway by Cengiz Construction in Bosnia and Herzegovina answered the questions of AA correspondent. The average daily traffic 10 people lost their lives in Turkey, Turan stated that, compared with previous years the number of fatal accidents has decreased, he said. Turan explained that the road infrastructure made in the country made the travels of the citizens safer and reported that there has been great progress in this regard compared to the previous years. Ül
- ”Call for the Transfer of Adana Metro to the Ministry 'from the Minister Turan 01/10/2018 CHP Adana deputy Ayhan Barut "Adana Light Rail System is transferred to the ministry" call responding to the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mehmet Cahit Turan, "the Ministry of the railway system to take over the line, it is possible with the Presidential decree," he said. Adana Light Rail System (Adana Metro), which is described as a hunchback on the back of Adana, also prepared a motion for the response of Mehmet Cahit Turan, the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure. Barut said, Cah The first step for the construction of 1988 was made at 1996 and 2010 May Transportation of İstanbul
- Minister Turan: Y Our Roads Are Not Tired anymore 21/09/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turan, "the last few years to develop, some foreign forces that do not want us to grow our country have been attacked in different ways. The latest attack is done with economic, financial methods. This is the front commander Berat Albayrak is our brother." said. Turan joined the Board of Directors Meeting of the Chamber of Shipping (DTO) and then the 10. He joined Trabzon Days. Speaking at the event organized by the Federation of Trabzon Associations Turan, "Even though a few days our citizens are born, grew up, breathe in the air, the city's culture, his longing for the sadness of life is resolved. God bless them all." he said. Turan, "We are Trabzon"
- Minister Turan: Bir 2019 Year Will Be A Very Busy Year ılı 01/01/2019 Message from the new year, Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turan, "hearts of our country, our nation and the whole humanity celebrates the new year, I hope that 2019 will be a year in which the hopes of friendship, brotherhood and solidarity increased. 2018 is the year of the year in which 29 launched the first phase of the Istanbul Airport in October, despite all the economic and external challenges. is located on Ovit Mountain with an 2 thousand 640 altitude.
- Minister Turan Describes 2019 Year Targets in Rail Systems 07/02/2019 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, the Ministry of Information Technology (ICTA) held in the Ministry's "2018 year evaluation and 2019 year targets" made statements at a press conference. Plan We will improve our existing railway lines, improve their standards and increase their capacity. Et Turhan pointed out that high-speed train works continued in Istanbul, Bursa, Sivas, Izmir, Adana, Mersin and Gaziantep based in Ankara and emphasized that they are planning to expand the high-speed train throughout the country. Referring to urban transportation, Turhan said, "We would like to offer transportation infrastructure in the comfort they would prefer to them with their urban public transportation systems that we will make especially for the transportation needs in business life.
- Minister Turan: “55 of Railway Network doesn't have Signalization Bakan 11/03/2019 Minister of Transportation Cahit Turan, who answered the question of CHP Deputy Ömer Fethi Gürer, stated that there is no camera requirement in the traditional lines and that there is no signaling system in the 55 of the railway network in the country. Birgün'in according to the news; 13 Answering questions about the collision of the High Speed Train (YHT), where 9 injured in 84 in December, and 12.740 people were injured in December, Turhan answered the questions: 5.746 km of 45 km railway line in Al railway network. (percent 15.03.2018) signaling system. The routes of the trains are carried out with the TMI (Centralized Telephone Administration of Train Traffic) on the lines where there is no signaling system. From XNUMX UM
- One of the important solar market in the world will be Turkey 30/04/2014 One of the important solar market in the world will be Turkey: Yingli Solar Turkey Manager Ugur Kilic, Istanbul Clean Energy Days held at the Technical University in his speech at the 2014 conference, Yingli he sold a large part of the solar manufacturing to China, said recently in the US, Japan and he said Canada would be an important addition to Turkey's solar energy market in the country. Uğur Kılıç stated that in three R & D laboratories owned by Yingli Solar, they were working to increase the efficiency of solar panel cells and to reduce the costs in non-silicone raw materials despite the increase in raw material prices. Headquartered in China, 2012 and 2013 as the world market leader X
- Smart road dream using solar panels instead of asphalt is real 29/05/2014 The smart road dream using solar panels instead of asphalt is real: The Solar Roadways project started at the beginning of 2000 in the garages of Scott and Julie Brosaw, with the dream of replacing the asphalt roads of America with solar panels. After nearly 10 years of work in the garage where the couple turned into an electronic lab, Solar Roadways has become a project that attracted many agencies from Google to NASA. In order to find the necessary funds for the realization of the 21 Indiegogo campaign, which started in April, the 1 million dollars reached its target early on. To date, around a few thousand 1 million 400 thousand dollars collecting Solar Roadways will do a few N
- Solar powered bus from IETT 20/08/2015 bus powered by energy from the sun İETT: Istanbul Electricity Tramway and Tunnel Enterprises (IETT) Turkey's first solar-powered urban public transport buses developed by, he did the first time. Turkey's first solar-paneled public bus in Istanbul Electricity Tramway and Tunnel Enterprises (IETT) was placed in time developed by. The first project of the pilot project to save energy and fuel took place between Topkapı Eminönü. The bus attracts attention with its green features and has a total of 15 solar panels. The bus doesn't cause global warming because it doesn't release carbon dioxide because it produces renewable energy while saving battery. Environmentalist…
- Solar powered lighting disassembled due to tram project 01/04/2016 Solar-powered lighting was dismantled due to tram project: The solar-powered lighting poles recently laid by Mustafa Kemal Sahil Boulevard in Izmir were dismantled due to the tram project. Izmir's money went to waste The Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's public losses due to lack of coordination and planning were added to the public losses. 2015 solar lighting pole mounted on Mustafa Kemal Sahil Boulevard in August 245 is removed one by one by Metropolitan Municipality. The plan and project are replaced by the solar-powered lighting poles located on the route where the tram will be replaced many times. After the poles were put into service e
- The world's first subway system from solar energy 09/06/2016 The world's first subway system, powered by solar energy: the Santiago Metro, where 2,5 a million people travel each day in Chile, will soon be operating with a great deal of renewable energy. The metro system, which will cover the 60 of its consumption with solar energy and the 18 with wind energy, is a candidate for being the first in the world. Atacama, the driest desert in the world, located in the north of Chile, will be used as a renewable energy source for the metro system of the country's capital, Santiago. The 650 megawatt solar power system, which will be located in the south of the Atacama desert about 100 km to the city, will transfer its production directly to the metro line. Covering solar panels with desert soil Güneş
- ESHOTta solar energy period begins 18/09/2016 ESHOTta solar energy period begins: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality General Directorate of ESHOT establishes solar power plant to produce the energy it will use in workshops and stops. The solar-paneled bus stops will also take you to the city center for a short time. strengthen the transportation fleet with environmentally friendly and economical bus also prepared to establish Turkey's first electric bus fleet ESHOT Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Directorate-General, is launching a renewable energy revolution. ESHOT, which aims to save both carbon dioxide emissions and renewable energy by taking advantage of solar energy in almost every area it operates, went out to the tender for hem Solar Power Plant Faaliyet. Accordingly, ESHOT ES
- Solar energy revolution at ESHOT 25/04/2017 Solar energy revolution at ESHOT: The annual touchstone of city transportation, 74 ESHOT has added a new one to technology and environmental moves. Turkey's largest full-electric bus fleet establishing the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, the electricity required for these tools that set the roof of their building in ESHOT workshop to meet the Buca 10 thousand solar thermal power plants with mxnumx'lik. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has a special place among local administrations with the environmental investments it has put into practice, also has a ere green revolution ere in public transportation. The Metropolitan Municipality is trying to take steps to reduce the carbon emissions initiated by environmentalist ships and rail system projects such as tram, metro, suburban ...
- Solar Powered Train Entered Service! 20/07/2017 Solar Powered Train Entered Service! Indian Railways is putting in a new project to reduce the carbon footprint of trains and create awareness. Indian Railways is putting in a new project to reduce the carbon footprint of trains and create awareness. Under the new project, the upper part of the train running on the railways is covered with solar panels, and the solar panels built on the top of the 20 horsepower train that will produce approximately 1600 kWh for the internal need of the train will produce electricity from the solar energy. The energy produced will be used in train operations such as lighting, door operation, checking passenger information. Also included in the battery pack…
- Solar Panels of SAMULAŞ Building Earned 130 Thousand Tl Per Year 13/10/2017 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality has been generating energy revenue of 130 thousand TL from solar panels installed on the roof of the rail system service building. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality directs renewable energy sources in energy consumption and produces electricity from solar energy. Within the scope of the X Renewable Financial Support Program ehir of the Central Black Sea Development Agency (OKA), Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Thousands of photovoltaic panels (solar panels) were installed in the thousand 2 square meters of the roof of the Service Building. Thanks to 400-600 kW / h electrical energy generating system, 600 is worth TL thousand annually. This is the annual electricity consumption of the 650 household X